✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

104

29 0 0
By koushuu17

Li Cheng: "That's right, it's him."

Song Jia: "..."

Song Jiaxin said that the two of them didn't quarrel, and this person suddenly popped out again, because it was necessary to ask.

Song Jia: "You're not..."

Li Cheng: "It's not that kind of relationship!

Song Jia: "..."

Is this called wanting to cover up?

Song Jia twitched the corners of her mouth, and just as she wanted to speak, she saw the man under the willow tree jumping over from the iron fence circled on the set with one hand and jumping on the pole, and everyone's eyes were on the string of explosions between Director Jiang and his distant nephew, so no one stopped him at all.

She thought about it, but decided to stand still.

After all, it is in public, she can't let this black boss do anything out of the ordinary, the homosexual turmoil of Orange has just passed, and I am afraid that it will not have a good impact if there are continue scandals.

...... That's it! Pass through! Be! The simplest character, with it! Convenient! Find someone to play better than you..."Director Jiang's angry voice came from far and near, and the height of the voice fluctuated, like a bird flying high and low on the eaves.

"You come here, yes, it's you..." Jiang Yusheng came over angrily at some point, and beckoned to Shen You who was striding towards him, he looked Shen You up and down, his eyes lit up: "Where is the newcomer, the strip is good, it's you, you show Xiang Shang, what kind of momentum should Chen Sheng and his third uncle use!" Hey, I said that I have always looked strange, why is this third uncle inferior to Chen Sheng and his grandson from the camera, and the momentum is not right for a long time! Li Cheng felt that Shen You's face must be black now, for fear that he would smash the set in anger,

Li Cheng hurriedly pulled Shen You's sleeve: "Director Jiang, he's not..."

"Okay." Shen You didn't know what he thought, so he raised his eyebrows and agreed reservedly.

The rest of Li Cheng's words were choked into his mouth, Director Jiang, are your eyes astigmatized, otherwise how could you call this super dangerous person a soft little lamb actor?

Director Jiang showed Shen You a few glances at the script: "Okay, everyone is in place-"

Li Cheng didn't expect Shen You to be quite capable, maybe he had been a dog with a little coffee in the entertainment industry for a few months, and he looked like a human when acting, and what he couldn't stand the most was that handsome face, which directly made Li Cheng's fans remember.

"Who's new? Is the actor temporarily replaced, Yan is good!

"It seems to be brought in casually, and there wasn't such a person on the set just now..."

"Don't say that the newcomer has a feeling more than the previous one, just like a man who has really experienced a bloody battle."

......

Under the whispering of the outfield, Li Cheng had successfully photographed jumping off the wall and sprinkling the medicinal powder, Shen You lowered his head to look at the wound, Li Cheng looked at it for a while, and whispered, "When did you come?"

Shen You smeared the medicine very carefully and said, "When he touched you."

"..."Li Cheng, who didn't have much to do and didn't think much about it, felt full of obscenity when someone said this, "Then what are you doing now?"

"Touch it back."

Li Cheng bared his teeth: "Shedding dog."

"Oh, when I saw the hairy dog, my heart beat so fast." The other party's face darkened for a moment, and then he retorted and finished applying the medicine without being salty or light.

...... Anyone who exercises vigorously has to speed up the contraction of the heart, okay, he must have exercised more than once after three performances, which is normal.

Not to be outdone: "Are you done with your hair?"

"Snort."

Li Cheng consciously grabbed Da Mao's sore feet, and his mood became happy, but his dedicated acting skills did not show his happiness on his face, and even the child's eyes were still serious and calm.

Jiang Yusheng originally wanted to show Xiang Shang the sentence "It's better to find anyone than you act", and he didn't plan to cancel Xiang Shang's role, but when this "random person" finished the play with Li Cheng, Jiang Yusheng was speechless.

Xiang Shang can't get the momentum of others even if he performs for eight lifetimes!

He knew before that Li Cheng himself was strong, and if he wasn't filming with him, he would feel a lot of pressure if he wasn't that kind of genius actor or an old actor, but he was still the first one in front of him who was completely unaffected.

After taking the photo, Jiang Yusheng was reluctant to cut it.

Do you want to lose his distant nephew?

He turned his head to look, and saw that Xiang Shang beside him had a ruddy face and clasped his hands, his eyes were shining as he watched the tacit understanding between the two, crying after the death of the third uncle in the last scene, and his delicate and tender face was full of worship.

Jiang Yusheng: "..."

☆, Chapter 118 Teacher Zhou Coming

out of the set, tomorrow is the weather that is beginning to change to hot air, which surprisingly makes Li Cheng's hair stand up goosebumps, no matter how much he thinks, he can imagine what he will experience next.

When the other party is a big hair, he can turn over as a serf and sing, and bully the dog cub to his heart's content.

You can let him eat the special food of the continent realm, and he will not eat anything else.

You can comb him with braids, hang down on both sides of his ears, and run with two braids like kites.

It can be especially ridiculed.

- I miss the happy life I used to have.

Li Cheng silently changed out of the roll, put on his daily clothes, and walked out of the dressing room in the wind.

"Let's let let." Song Jia pushed him aside with a headache, cleaned up the lunch box, paper bags and garbage paper next to him, and felt that he was already moving closer to his mother: "You have been going around here a lot, if you are really bored, you can go and meet those fans outside to win over popularity."

"Oh."

"Don't be so expressionless, people come all the way to see you, at least laugh a trick."

Li Cheng smiled obediently, and then saw that Comrade Shen You, who had changed his clothes, had come out of the house, the two looked at each other, Li Cheng's face twitched, and at this time, a phone call in his pocket rescued him.

It's Dr. Zhang's phone.

"Hey, you have something particularly important?"

The young man's cheerful voice came, causing the attending doctor holding the phone to be in a trance, "... It's not too important, the patient you sent over a few days ago started the operation today, and the child asked me to inform you to reassure you. "Okay,

I'll come right over." Before the doctor could finish his words, the other end of the phone had already made a quick decision, and the doctor was about to say "... That's not necessary, you're going to have multiple poles waiting outside the operating room anyway..."Plugged into the microphone.

Li Cheng hung up the phone, said hypocritically to Shen You twice, and then asked Song Jia for leave: "Sister Song, I have something urgent..."

Shen You: "I'll send you."

"How did Orange leave with that actor?"

"The two of them seem to know each other... Sure enough, are all handsome guys friends with handsome guys now, it doesn't matter, I'm willing to bless..."

"Although I didn't get close to oranges today, it was worth the trip after watching the live version of the meat-revealing plot..."

Fans watched as tall men walked out of the set one after the other.

Li Cheng sat in the car or his head has not come to his senses, he reached out and touched the front and back of the passenger seat, to say that he has not been in the car, Song Jia is a car every time, Li Cheng has long been Xi to this kind of means of transportation, but this car is obviously not Song Jia's car.

No need to ask him how he could probably think of how he got the car.

After all, it's the existence of the black boss.

"Brother Li Cheng is here!!" The vehicle galloped all the way to the city's hospital, and as soon as Li Cheng got out of the car, he heard a loud shout - he frowned, and subconsciously looked up at a line of words next to the non-smoking sign outside the door - "No loud noises".

Because Li Cheng happened to be filming in Fengjiang City, near the capital, he directly transferred the sick number he took over to the Second People's Hospital of Fengjiang City.

The First People's Hospital was abandoned by Li Cheng after a glance because the building was too old and like a dangerous building, so he chose the Second People's Hospital with more advanced equipment, but even if this is not the Capital Military Region Hospital, the family who transferred to the hospital... It felt like I was in a great place.

It's such a tall building here.

Good white walls.

It seems like a device invented by foreigners.

What a gentle nurse sister.

Good...... Lots of people.

With the noise of the child, seven or eight hula ran out of the doorXiao Douding, with his eyes open, watched Li Cheng get closer and closer to them, a tiger-headed kid leaned out from behind everyone, desperately squeezed away the other children, ran and jumped and hung on Li Cheng's lap: "Brother Li Cheng, my dad went to have surgery, thank you, brother!" Grandpa Zhang said that my dad was able to stand up after the operation, just like the fathers of other children!! This

child is none other than Huzi from Daduan Mountain.

Huzi's father didn't know what kind of disease he had when he was in his thirties, his legs began to be weak, and then he was directly paralyzed in the lower half of his body, and he couldn't even do the most basic work.

So when Li Cheng of the crew of "Approaching Daduan Mountain" asked him what he wanted, Huzi said loudly: "I want Dad to stand up." Many people in the

society feel pity for the children of Daduanshan, and donate money one by one to welcome the village, but the money that Hu Zi's family can share is still not much, at least the money for medical treatment is still not enough, fortunately, Polar Lanfang Company began to use part of the profit to buy materials for poor people, and at the same time paid attention to Huzi's father's condition, which led to the follow-up of Huzi's father being transferred to the Second People's Hospital.

Today Dad finally had a chance to stand up.

Li Cheng hugged Huzi and followed a group of children into the hospital, at this time, the workers in the hospital couldn't help but look over, their eyes paused for a moment on Li Cheng and Shen You's delicate clothes, and then looked at the children with dry faces and plain clothes next to them, even if they don't say that they are 108,000 miles worse than their temperament, just talking about the clothes with a large price difference and a lot of value feel very discordant.

A new game for rich people?

As he walked outside the elevator door, a group of people entered the hospital, looking like they were from the township, and everyone seemed to be holding back a breath of resentment on their faces, and three or four of them carefully carried a man's hands and legs and rushed to the elevator.

"Damn old Wang Ba, with so much money allocated from above, the school was built in about ten days, so that's it... Who knew that even the materials used were not good things, and the building collapsed after only two days of class, it was a beast! A migrant worker-like man snorted angrily the more he spoke, "If it weren't for Teacher Zhou's quick decision, I don't know how many children would die at this time, which child is not the life of his parents?"

"This brute should have been cut with a thousand cuts a long time ago!"

"After sending Mr. Zhou to the hospital, we will immediately sue him, I don't believe that no one in this society really cares about this matter!"

Everyone chattered for a while, and Li Cheng probably understood a little, probably because the government of a certain region received the above transfer to build a local primary school, but I didn't expect that the person in charge of the government was greedy for money, and the tofu scum project used collapsed in two days, and injured people.

There is no need to say more about scum.

"Here comes the elevator." A person shouted, and sure enough, the elevator door opened immediately, and two men in suits walked out of it, and the elevator was empty.

Seeing that Huzi was about to rush in, Li Cheng hurriedly pulled a few children to lean back, and smiled at Huzi's ignorant eyes: "Let the uncles go in first, they are in a hurry."

"Thanks, lad!" When several migrant workers heard him say this, they hurriedly carried Teacher Zhou in, and one of them nodded to Li Cheng and thanked him with kindness.

Li Cheng found that although these people did not leave the "bastards" and "brutes" for half a sentence, they were obviously very polite, not bad people, and they were just angry when they insulted the leaders before they came.

Keeping this matter in mind, Li Cheng accompanied Huzi to the operating room, there are already many village names of Daduan Village waiting here, Daduan Village has always been together, and most of the family is willing to help when there is something, no wonder there are so many children in the hospital.

The operation lasted four hours.

It was getting dark.

......

In order to be able to screen it during the summer vacation, the editing of "Shadow Kill" began during the filming process.

After all, it is a film from the Republic of China, and it doesn't need to do too many special effects, so it doesn't cost much money to edit the shots, and it doesn't use too good technology, so it's no problem to leave this to the director, assistant director and staff.

Jiang Yusheng sat in front of the player and watched the edited picture.

In fact, if you really want to talk about it, the role of this "third uncle" was not in the original script at all, this plot was originally the protagonist Chen Sheng stealing letters and then fleeing with injuries, but later Jiang Yusheng felt that the personal heroism rendered in this way was too strong and did not fit the overall framework of the script, so he added another third uncle, and this candidate was directly given to Xiang Shang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
19.4K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
82.3K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
710 76 34
It is the year 2351 and the galaxy is expanding. Planets all across settled space are preparing for the next great wave of expansion. Ships are saili...