✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

103

27 0 0
By koushuu17

"Big brother hugged me..."

"His fingers are very clean and his eyes are very dark..."

"Like Mommy."

"I—I like him." The last little girl with two pigtails lowered her head, her fingers as dirty as if she had just touched the dirt stood in front of her, and she was wearing a new dress.

After Li Cheng saw the last nursing home in the city, he returned home and began to rush his pulse, he would soon break through to the ninth layer of the Refining Mind Realm. In fact, there is no need to be so eager to do good deeds, but Li Cheng still feels that time is a little insufficient, and he needs to improve his strength as soon as possible.

God knows how shocked he was when he recently found out that Li Damao began to lose his hair constantly, his eyes became brighter and brighter, and his strength increased significantly, especially when he said that Li Damao's identity was exposed, the other party's more and more humane behavior, and the kind of eyes that came over.

...... It's hairy.

☆, Chapter 116 "Shadow Killing"

Li Cheng went to the company by accident, although this small half year is the stage of prosperous development of trade between the two worlds, he just went through the motions to transport the goods, and he became a shopkeeper throughout the whole process, basically focusing on the entertainment industry.

After Jiang Yusheng finished filming the martial arts blockbuster, he was unwilling to let go of Li Cheng, a well-behaved, obedient and popular talent, and directly decided to film him into the next film "Shadow Killing" as the starring role, in fact, there are two reasons why Li Cheng was selected, the first is that Li Cheng is very skilled in acting, not to mention how exerting his acting skills are, but he seems to have been hammered as safely, and the second is that Li Cheng was dressed in an aristocratic costume at Ni Zhiyan's concert, which really brightened Jiang Yusheng's eyes, his "Shadow Kill" It is a spy war film during the Republic of China, and this aristocratic costume has many similarities with the uniforms of the Republic of China.

Li Cheng only has a few days to rest in a month, and he is in a hurry to shoot, so it can be said that he eats and lives on the set, but even so, he is as tired as a dog every day.

"I feel so sorry for the little orange, I went to the set to visit the class today, although I was stopped outside the venue, I can still see the situation inside, the little orange has been shooting from eight o'clock in the morning to nine o'clock in the evening, and the time to drink water and eat is not an hour! In fact, the director doesn't have to be in such a hurry, we can still afford to wait for a film with a little orange! A bar friend named [Spring Festival] said.

"Ahh

"Ahh!!h

"What is the orange at close range, have you taken a candid photo, oops, saliva is going to flow out..."

[Spring Festival]: "There seem to be quite a lot of big names in the crew, and there are a lot of fans outside, but because I went alone, I don't know which ones are the fans of the orange, so I can only hold back the excitement and don't speak, the orange is very good-looking, not to mention the face, it's the body... It's rare to see that kind of milk foaming skin, but luckily both of my eyes are 0.5.

"Ahh

"Add me one, add me one, ask for a group, ask for a group..."

"Since "Thousand Machines" and "The Name of the Rose", I have rarely heard the news of oranges, these two songs have been constantly looping, I didn't expect to start filming quietly, it's great, although I don't like spy movies very much, but I must watch orange shooting!!!"

"Yes, I also went, and Orange was so cute when he acted, he was always used by the director as a positive teaching material to educate other actors, he basically went through it all over again, and most of the people who didn't do it all over again were the mistakes of the people who played it, especially serious children. It is said that there will be a plot of exposed flesh tomorrow, whether it is true or not, I have to go and see it tomorrow, otherwise it would be a pity if I missed it.

This was followed by a string of text screams, desperately screaming to form a group to visit the class, and finally the bar owner appeased this group of crazy fans and decided to gather in the city square early tomorrow morning to go to the crew, and the other urban areas organized themselves.

Li Cheng returned to the hotel at night, took a hot shower and fell asleep after a whole day of shooting, and did not pay attention to the news on the Internet, got up early at seven o'clock the next day, said hello to several actors who went downstairs together, and went directly to the set after eating.

"It's been less than a year and a half since Li Cheng debuted, and he actually played the protagonist of Director Jiang so quickly...?"

A female artist who was eating in the dining area looked at his back and said with some envy: "It is said that he didn't even learn acting skills at the beginning, but he was taken by Patrick at that time, and he also robbed Jiang Shaojun of a role." The

female artist opposite took a sip of coffee, pressed her eyelashes in the mirror, and said in a lazy tone: "No way, people just look good and are suitable for appearing on camera, like us, we may not be able to mix a second female for three years, this is the gap." If you have time, let's have a good relationship, this Li Cheng is not an ordinary star, in the business circle, Li Cheng is not only a rich second generation, but also a founding generation, which woman hangs such a golden beetle son-in-law, and she is going to wake up with a smile in her dream.

"He is beautiful enough, and now the actress can reach that level to marry a wealthy businessman early, and if he can't reach it, he also feels that his advantages as a woman have been provoked, and after thinking about it, there is really no one in the circle who can pass CP with him."

......

If it weren't for the sour smell of the person who spoke, there would be nothing wrong with thinking about it carefully, actors don't rely on acting skills, they have to rely on their appearance, so those who look good and have a little acting skills can become the darling of the entertainment industry, and in the eyes of others, Li Cheng is naturally like this.

But people who can play with Li Cheng will not think so, because Li Cheng's actions and demeanor are not bad at all with the director's requirements, and he rarely makes changes, just like a textbook, which is in response to Jiang Yusheng's evaluation of "tempered and tempered".

Li Cheng walked to the set and heard the director call Zhou Lei over to discuss the script, and Zhou Lei misunderstood the script in yesterday's scene, so he changed it to this morning's shooting.

Zhou Lei has been in the circle for a lot longer than Li Cheng, he is a star from Hong Kong and Taiwan to the mainland, he is a senior-level character, this time he plays the role of Li Cheng who has left the country the most, spy war movies are not other after all, female characters appear very rarely, and the basic battle scenes of wits and courage are all male appearances, so there are very few love scenes, of course, this does not mean that there are few emotional scenes, on the contrary, the most important thing in "Shadow Killing" is the series of emotional dramas one after another.

The choice between uncles and nephews, between brothers, and even between family and country is a big drama.

With Director Jiang's explanation, after the first scene was filmed, Song Jia sorted out the uniform on Li Cheng's body, and watched him calmly walk on the stage, Song Jia has been on the set for the past few days, Tang Shrimp has a cold, stays alone in the rented house to recuperate, the assistant's work needs to be suspended, and he is currently on vacation.

At this time, Tang Da Pang was sleeping in the bed, did he take out a piece of paper and pinch a handful of snot and throw it into the trash can remotely, the room was quiet, maybe his eyes were closed, Tang Da Fat's ears were obviously much better, and he could hear the light landing sound of the puppy: "... Big hair?

He half-opened his eyes.

"Are you walking around hungry?"

There was no sound response, Tang Da Fat had always had a feeling of egg pain, as if Da Mao had never taken care of himself very much, and was depressed, Tang Shrimp suddenly felt a piece of dog hair floating in the air... That's right, it's dog hair.

In fact, from before the big hair began to lose hair, and then it fell all over the ground, Tang Shrimp felt that Big Mao might have a skin disease every time he saw it, and thought that he had time to take Big Mao to the pet clinic to have a look, but this has not been put into action, Tang Shrimp felt in a daze that his nose was about to be blocked by dog hair.

The chubby boy thought about it for a while, and put his head directly into the quilt, and when he was not breathing, he moved it from time to time, and suddenly there was a sound of the door closing outside, and the sound didn't sound like the right door, Tang Shrimp was weird in his heart. When the dog's hair fell to the ground and became a thin small layer, Tang Shrimp got up and looked around the house, and the big hair that usually likes to roll around on Li Cheng's bed is gone?

"Da Mao, where have you been..."Tang Shrimp looked at the dog hair on the ground, sniffed, and searched all over the corner and didn't find a smooth dog dun, he choked up and immediately sent a text message to Li Cheng.

[Orange, big hairy it, ran away from home...]

In the crew, a mobile phone placed by Li Cheng on the chair on the resting place buzzed, and such a line of words flashed on the screen, and then silence resumed.

Not far away, Jiang Yusheng twisted the bracket and pointed the camera directly at the field.

Li Cheng's military academy uniform seemed to have been cut by a sharp blade, slightly messy and broken, he was clinging to the corner outside the wall, his palm was on his abdomen, and his throat bone moved up and down slightly to make a swallowing motion.

In the distance, a group of people has begun an intensive search.

Hearing the shouting, the people in the room separated by only one wall also ran out, and he stretched out his hand and shouted, "What happened?"

"Dazuo's study has been stolen, important documents have been lost, and the thieves must be caught as soon as possible!" A Japanese shouted in this direction.

"It must have been stolen, otherwise it wouldn't have attracted such attention from Dazuo." The man muttered to himself and ran in the direction of Li Cheng, and then the man walked through the corner, and gradually there was only one leftBack.

The camera panned, the corner was empty, and when I looked up, the sharp knife in Li Cheng's hand was inserted into the towering beam next to him, and his whole body was hanging upside down in the air, as if the force was very light, so he didn't make half a minute of movement.

This requires not only balance, but also sufficient arm strength, and the exertion of physical strength makes his face even paler.

Li Cheng's eyes were half-narrowed, one of his hands was lowered from his abdomen, only to see that the clothes on his abdomen were already wet with blood, his fingers moved to the wall a little higher, pulled out three or four glass shards embedded in the wall, and his footsteps were already stepping on it quickly.

Another team of people passed by, Li Cheng held his breath, his eyes scanned the entire courtyard sharply, turned around and jumped from behind, and then one hand was already holding his body: "You are injured!" The

person who came took off Li Cheng's shirt, and his thin and fair body was lined with graceful muscles, and he did not look thin, only there was a knife-sized crack in the stomach, and he was in a cold sweat when he moved slightly.

The person calmly took out the hemostatic medicine and sprinkled it, went out to investigate that there was no situation, but the moment he turned around, he was accidentally shot by a stray bullet, he staggered back to the place, knowing that the place where the stray bullet was hit was difficult to heal, so he put together the last strength and put it in Li Cheng's ear to prepare to tell his hidden secret.

In fact, the performance of talking to the ear is very intimate, the two actors are a little uncomfortable, Li Cheng has practiced many times by himself, and he has practiced about the uncertain situation like a mountain, but the one who plays the play is still a little unable to let go, his body twitches while leaning up to speak, how do I feel a little difficult, and the most helpless is to stay away, and if I get closer, I will always inadvertently touch the skin of the young man's ear.

made the actor who was playing a big blush, and he was immediately out of state.

"Card-" Jiang Yusheng shouted to stop, staring at this little supporting actor and couldn't speak for a long time, you are an actor, don't you just see a man, you are shy of wool.

There was already blood boiling outside the set, although I couldn't shout it out on my lips, but I had changed more than a dozen thoughts in my heart, and the number of screen swipes in the post bar continued to increase for a while.

"There is really a scene of exposing flesh, more than Eddie revealing flesh in "Galaxy", and it is actually the entire upper body! Orange's figure is getting better and better!

"Please take off your military school pants too!"

"Why isn't the ass !! where you got cut?"

"Whoa, it's like going in and touching it!"

The director waved his hand and called the little supporting actor over and criticized it, "Do it again." ☆

, Chapter 117 Have You Finished Shedding? The

small supporting role is called Xiang Shang, playing the third uncle of the protagonist Chen Sheng, probably a distant relative of Director Jiang, because he is a newcomer to the crew this time, he basically has no acting experience before, so he is quite "taken care of" by Director Jiang.

With Jiang Yusheng's instructions, the preparation of the scene was also cleaned up, and the camera still started with Li Cheng jumping off the high wall.

Li Cheng moved with the strength of the tightrope, and stepped on the wall where he had pulled out three or four glass pieces before, although this action was not filming, but it was very beautiful, everyone knew that it was not filming, so this action easily caused a burst of exclamations from the boys and girls who visited the class outside the field.

Yes.

Li Cheng's fans are not limited to Xiaosheng's female fan group or girlfriend group, his fan group is even larger than imagined.

The characters portrayed in "Galaxy" and "Fame", one is brave and sharp, and the other is gentle and son-like, both of which are not only loved by girls, but also idolized by younger boys.

And the title of the top student in the college entrance examination and "Approaching Daduan Mountain" and a series of earthquakes in Taki City make aunts especially want to snatch this child to be their own children, especially the kind of aunts who have little rabbits at home, and their thoughts are even stronger.

Director Jiang began to focus on the camera again and shouted start.

Li Cheng glanced at the scene in the courtyard with an indifferent expression, jumped down neatly to the wall behind him, and was helped by Xiang Shang the moment he landed, the other party looked at Li Cheng's blood-stained clothes, a shock flashed on his face, and he added a little strength to Li Cheng's hand: "You are injured!"

Xiang Shang took off the military uniform that Li Cheng had just wrapped around his body, and when he passed by the wound, he was quick and neat, but Li Cheng's stiff face twitched violently, making it easy to feel that the torn clothes must have been stained with flesh and blood.

Xiang Shang sprinkled hemostatic medicine on his hand, he buckled the gun on his waist, looked at the front of him with deep eyes, stuffed Li Cheng's body into a hidden place, and he lowered his voice and said, "You wait here, I'll explore the way."

"Wait." Li Cheng grabbed his wrist with his backhand: "Not now."

"Your injuries can't be delayed, why, don't you believe in Uncle's strength? Feel relieved! After

Xiang Shang finished speaking, he stood up and quickly added, "I'll be back soon."

Jiang Yusheng watched this scene and felt that the second time the two performed together was indeed much smoother than the first time, but it was still a little wrong... Jiang Yusheng frowned, always feeling a sense of disobedience.

Then the scene changes, Xiang Shang is shot and staggers back to the same place.

...... Third uncle! Li Cheng sat the other party on the ground in a calm voice, endured the injury and knelt on the ground to check, a big man is not afraid of studying abroad, but now his eyes are red, Xiang Shang's chest is already bleeding, he spit out a mouthful of pus and blood in his mouth, and stalked his neck: "What are you crying about!"

"You come here." Xiang Shang looked at Li Cheng with his eyes, his fingers trembled slightly to prop up his body, and the corners of his mouth were close to Li Cheng's ears.

The blood bubbles on his lips accidentally rubbed against the boy's skin, as if a brilliant color was smeared on the snow-white canvas.

It's the same scenario again... Xiang Shang said secretly, this time there must be no mistakes, he settled down, half of his face turned to the camera, opened his mouth slightly and was about to say something, when a dazzling cold light suddenly flashed in the corner of his eye.

He focused his attention on the set, and saw a figure standing opposite him outside the set, this person was not very curious about the set like a fan outside the venue, but directly stabbed him with a knife-like gaze.

Xiang Shang's heart pounded, and he trembled uncontrollably, even if he couldn't control himself from looking at the figure, he still stammered with palpitations and said only half of the words: "I, I have something... I'm going to tell you..."

Jiang Yusheng slowly took his hand off the machine, took a deep breath, and let out an earth-shattering roar: "Ka, ah, ah, come over to me, you kid Xiangshang!!!!

Xiang Shang ran over with a bitter face, Jiang Yusheng's temper was not good, and he didn't need to do any face-saving projects for his distant relative, and he would say whatever he was unhappy about, and he was scolded again.

Li Cheng felt that although Xiang Shang was a newcomer, he was not without talent, how could he get through the camera after Director Jiang explained, but he didn't expect something to go wrong at a critical time, Song Jia put on his clothes for Li Cheng, and handed over a mobile phone by the way.

Li Cheng recognized it as his own.

A text message was displayed on the lock screen, which was sent by Tang Dapang, and the two commas were omitted, as if they contained the bitter tears of the other party.

[Orange, big hair, ran away from home...]

Li Cheng: "..."

As if he realized something, he looked up at the least crowded place, and saw a man in a black shirt standing under a green willow tree for an unknown amount of time, and his deep gaze fell on him... Open clothes on the pectoral muscles.

Song Jia: "Oh, that's not..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
230K 4.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
3.4K 194 29
Spirits, mysterious beings that come from another world. Their arrival brings destruction and strikes fear in the hearts of men. When the power of lo...
2.5K 34 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...