✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

101

30 0 0
By koushuu17

Cheapskate.

He picked up the little white dog's ears with bad intentions, leaned up and said two words at the other party's small ear holes, and the little white dog opened his eyes in shock, and his body stiffened slightly.

Then desperately lying on the sofa and pretending to be dead, trying to reduce the sense of existence, Li Damao's heart was turbulent.

- How did he know?

#

Successfully solved the pet dog that made people's hearts congested, Li Cheng's life was a little smoother, the villagers on Daduan Mountain have begun to plant sweet potatoes after the earthquake, and it is estimated that there will be a harvest in the next year.

For Du Heng, he no longer has to guess what his boss wants to do, as long as he follows the order, there will be no mistake, because the thinking of the small boss is not always on the same line as ordinary people, such as specializing in sweet potatoes, potatoes, peanuts and other common species are still bought at a high price.

Is being rich is capricious?

Du Heng, who saw that the company's funds were rising at high intensity, quickly vetoed such conjectures.

Solving the problem of the sales of the best pills in Gong Yaofang has made the company several times more famous, and in addition to supplying the needs of domestic cooperative clothing companies, the company also dumps a large number of animal skins abroad.

Europeans and Americans can accept new things faster than Chinese, beautiful and beautiful animal skins have appeared to occupy the high-end fur market, so that Li Cheng's value has been directly increased to one billion assets, successfully making up for the loss of donations during earthquake relief, and even better, of course, because it is foreigners' money, a large part of the company's accounts are still abroad, and no one in China knows about this matter at present.

Li Cheng didn't mean to be exposed, and after discussing with Du Heng, he decided to wait until the business was on track before operating.

Du Heng felt that he was fortunate to have lived to middle age and was stabbed from behind, otherwise how could he see clearly the cold and warm world in the world, and where would he have the opportunity to operate a billion funds in his life?

Otherwise, how could he stand at such a height.

Otherwise, how could he be so calm today.

Otherwise, how could he have a person who could do his best to trust after being hurt.

It feels so good.

During the Chinese New Year, Li Cheng went home for a month, and soon in early March, Ni Zhiyan's concert started in the capital, and the concert was postponed from the year to the year, and the rehearsal was perfect.

Li Cheng followed the rehearsal three times, the first song was originally selected as the simplest "The Moon Represents My Heart", which had been covered countless times, and then the teacher who had been teaching Li Cheng to sing recently insisted on Pass, and replaced it with a new song "Thousand Machines" that he had written and had not yet released, he felt that if Li Cheng sang a song that was sung by others, it would be a waste of such a good voice.

Ni Zhiyan also thought so, so the day before the concert, Li Cheng got the score and lyrics of "A Thousand Machines" and practiced in the recording room for an afternoon.

Because after the Chinese New Year, boys and girls will always have no more or no less New Year's money, so Ni Zhiyan's concert tickets were sold out on the third day of release, although it has now been logged in with a verification code to sell tickets, but from time to time there are still one or two scalpers outside the venue to raise the price to sell tickets, and they are quite profitable, after all, it is the number one singer in the recent music website song, basically as long as the ticket price is not more than twice the original price, many people are willing to spend money to buy.

This is a small couple coming from the ticket gate.

Chen Fang has always been a fan of Ni Zhiyan, basically she has heard all the songs from Ni Zhiyan's debut to the present, although she will not buy a large number of Ni Zhiyan posters or endorsement products like star-chasing fans, but Ni Zhiyan will buy genuine albums every year to show her support.

Today is the first time she and her boyfriend Liu Jian have come out to play after the year, and Chen Fang took out the tickets for the two chapters of Ni Zhiyan's concert that she had booked before, and prepared to watch it with her boyfriend.

The location of the two is the VIP area, and the cost is three or four times more expensive than the ordinary sitting area, but Chen Fang and her boyfriend are not bad for money, so listening to the concert has always been the VIP area, the two quickly sat down, Chen Fang looked forward to it, although Liu Jian was happy to pay his girlfriend to go shopping, but he was not too interested in listening to the concert or something.

"Have you ever heard of Ni Zhiyan's "The Name of the Rose"?" Before the concert started, there was a lot of noise around, Chen Fang grabbed her boyfriend's arm and turned on the music on the mobile phone and stuffed a headset into her boyfriend's ear.

"Just heard of it." Liu Jian shook his head, only to hear a gust of ancient melody in his ears, and later changed to a foreign classical melody, and the handover was quite coherent, followed by a male monologue.

"Actually, in this song, I still like this male voice, it is said that the French is very pure, and he should be French." Chen Fang told Liu Jian with great interest.

Liu Jian didn't pay attention to the male voice originally, but he thought it sounded quite comfortable, but then he paid attention to it and savored it: "Listening to the voice, I feel that I shouldn't be very old."

"I think that if I can sing this kind of affectionate feeling, it should be a young man in his thirties, and a young man in his twenties can't sing it." Chen Fang disagreed, and then said with a smile: "It just so happens that one of the guests invited by Ni Zhiyan to this concert is him, and then you can see which of us is right."

At the same time, everywhere in the concert, there were people discussing Ni Zhiyan and her guests, and the scene was hot.

☆, Chapter 113 Déjà vu [Second Update]

After all, Ni Zhiyan is a singer who has been famous for a long time, and the accumulated popularity is very comparable.

Li Cheng saw that everyone was still busy, so he sat in his position and calculated a little, if he had so many loyal fans in the audience, I am afraid that the belief value could fill the entire dantian, which would be sour.

"Is the gaffer ready?"

"Makeup artist speed up!"

"The microphone, the spare microphone, all of them are placed in the designated position, and check the lifting platform again..."

"Okay, everyone is in place, screen switch ready, ten, nine, eight... Five, four, three, two, one..."

Immediately afterwards, Li Cheng heard a burst of music from the front desk, because the dressing room in the background was still soundproof, so he was not shocked to the scalp numb, and could only guess through the faint mountain-like voice in front of him, and the picture that appeared with the music must be very shocking.

Ni Zhiyan has already played, and the fan group began to shout excitedly, this is the power of stars, even a small approach will make people who like themselves scream. The backstage is still busy, and three or four makeup artists methodically transform Li Cheng's whole body, restoring him to the appearance in the MV - a handsome and noble 14th-century

French aristocratic boy.

This is also the decision of the concert designer.

Because the last song is to be sung by Li Cheng and Ni Zhiyan, and this song is "The Name of the Rose", which is just taking this opportunity to promote Ni Zhiyan's new album.

Li Cheng was a little nervous.

He is not only entangled in the fact that singing at a concert may be able to increase his popularity, but also a little afraid that his light power will volatilize to ordinary people through the medium of faith value, which will have unimaginable consequences.

Even if he has now developed his business abroad, conducting export trade and import trade, he does not have to worry too much about the inspection from the state that will find his tail guard, and he has less worries.

Even though he had once broken into the Tower of the Medicine Pavilion and was worshiped with shocked eyes by the natives of the tens of thousands of continents, he was an indigenous after all, and he had never seen mathematical thinking.

Even though the movies and TV series he acted in have been released separately and gained his own exclusive fans, he has not had much contact with the actual fans.

...... So I'm still nervous.

"Don't be nervous, it doesn't matter if it's out of tune, the microphones for concerts are all very expensive, and they can be automatically tuned, not to mention that the tuner is also watching from the side, so there will be no mistakes." Song Jia patted him on the shoulder: "You should be acting."

Li Cheng nodded, felt that it was still not good, so he went to the toilet, wore back to the continent realm, and stayed in his own pavilion to practice Xi music scores over and over again, at this time it was the noon of the continent realm, when the home-cooked restaurant had the most guests, the account room and the little second brother were so busy that they couldn't do it, tired and sweaty, and after a while, only to hear a burst of singing from the top floor: "Shen Yi lifted the gun and added the throat, the twilight will be, the frost is full of buildings... Sincerity is unparalleled, and there is no harm in a hundred battles..."

The boy's voice is very clean, and the guests are willing to listen to it, but when this song is sung to the thirtieth time, the guests are fine, go to a group of people, and listen to a song, but the permanent residents of the home-cooked restaurant are not good.

It's not just the feeling of the second brotherI felt that my mind was full of lyrics, and even the account room almost miscalculated the account.

Fortunately, it was only one day, and the next day the upstairs was quiet here, but there were many guests who came yesterday to ask where the song went, which made the little brother sweat.

Ni Zhiyan has sung the third song, most of her music styles are extreme, similar to rock when fast, and extremely slow when slow, such songs are the most testing of singing skills, but they are not necessarily the audience's favorite, so the slow songs are generally given up at the concert, and the first three are very laborious fast songs, which completely mobilize the emotions of the audience.

"Ni Zhiyan's singing skills have taken a step further, and her luck is much more complete than when she first debuted." A middle-aged singer in the VIP seat listened with his cheeks on his cheeks for a while, and only made a slight comment after watching Ni Zhiyan leave the stage.

If someone takes a closer look at his facial features, they are afraid that they will be surprised to hand over his name, Uta, a singer from Inner Mongolia, who has been in the music scene for nearly 20 years, is completely a myth of the older generation.

A person next to him shook his head, a little dissatisfied with Ni Zhiyan's choice: "Her slow singing attainments are very high, and the slower her her pronunciation, the more powerful she is.

This person's fame is not far from Uta, although his achievements are not as good as the former, his dedication is much heavier than Uta, and he is also an old-timer, and Hua Chengren, the current principal of Ziwei City's Higher Music Academy.

"But Ni Zhiyan's slow songs are not as delicate as Dong Ai, and they will be weaker at the concert, which not only we can hear, but most listeners can also notice it." The former obviously knew about the rivalry between Ni Zhiyan and Dong Ai.

No one wants to be in the field that others are good at when they compete.

"This is true." The latter agreed.

The two reached an agreement, and then stopped the song of the guest Tian Hong, this male singer has been in the music scene for more than ten years, although he is not as famous as Ni Zhiyan because of the wrong timing of his debut, but he is better than Ni Zhiyan in terms of skills, but this male guest sings classic old songs, at most it just makes the older generation more emotional, and young people don't eat his dish much.

"His time has passed." Hua Chengren sighed, and he was also a little lonely between his words, Tian Hong's era had indeed passed, but his own era had passed one step earlier.

Uta laughed: "It's the world of young people now.

Tian Hong's strength is good, and he consciously stepped down after singing a song, and then Ni Zhiyan came out in a thousand calls, she changed into a light blue dress at this time, and the skirt was decorated with colorful crystal diamonds, which was very beautiful under the light.

"When Ni Zhiyan had a car accident, I thought the concert really couldn't be watched, but I didn't expect the peak to turn around, and she actually got better soon, God bless." Several girls from the medical department of University A were also in the ordinary seats, looking at the female singers on the big screen, one of them shouted excitedly, and suddenly seemed to remember something, fell silent, shook his head and said such a thing.

"I heard that when Ni Zhiyan had a car accident, you were in the military hospital for assessment, did you see her as a real person?" The companion was clearly interested in the news ...

"It happened to be the time when the school bus was about to leave after the assessment, and the ambulance came, and then when everyone looked at it, someone recognized it as Ni Zhiyan." The female student covered her heart, and now she still feels a little unacceptable, "Let's send the stretcher to the operating room together, and then the nurse said that Ni Zhiyan is panda blood, but there is no panda blood in the hospital, and none of us in the whole class is a special blood type, I was really scared to death at the time, and I thought that Ni Zhiyan was over in this car accident, but I didn't expect to be rescued..."

"How did you get it back?"

The female student remembered the pill in Li Cheng's hand, during the recent Guangbo earthquake, a reporter once mentioned that kind of pill, each one costs 200,000 yuan, although she knows that Li Cheng is worth a lot, but she can come up with expensive life-saving medicine at a critical time, which is also admirable, not to mention that this person is so handsome, the female student licked her lips, "It was Li Cheng who sent a six-flavor blood pill to save it." The reporter didn't know

about this incident, and it wasn't reported, so as soon as the female student said it, several students from A University who came as companions were like hearing the explosive news, "It turns out that Li Cheng still has a life-saving grace for Ni Zhiyan..."

"I don't know why I'm suddenly a little moved, I've always felt that a person like Li Cheng is really kind like an angel, how can he be xxx's classmate, he should live in a museum and be watched by flashing lights!"

"Poof!"

Hearing someone say this about Li Cheng, the female student instantly burst into laughter.

"It's almost the same as carving him into a wax figure..."I don't know when the topic shifted to Li Cheng, but several students from University A did not forget to pay attention to Ni Zhiyan, after all, they came to watch Ni Zhiyan's concert in a group, and they liked Ni Zhiyan's songs very much.

When the concert was coming to an end, Ni Zhiyan suddenly said that she wanted to invite a mysterious guest, which whetted everyone's appetite, in fact, many people had already thought that the last mysterious guest must be a foreign man who collaborated with Ni Zhiyan in "The Name of the Rose", but when the lifting platform steadily pushed up a platinum-blond haired head, everyone couldn't help but exclaim.

"What a foreigner!"

"Hair of this color, so pure, is it a French nobleman?"

When the platform rose to level with the table, Li Cheng walked out of the circular lifting platform, the light hit his body, and the side face of the young man was instantly visible on the big screen, but as soon as the young man spoke, everyone was shocked on the spot.

"Hello everyone, I am a collaborator of Sister Yan's "The Name of the Rose", and I will bring you a song "Thousand Machines" at Sister Yan's concert today."

A very short sentence, not even introducing himself, but obviously a foreigner, but speaking pure and fluent Mandarin, everyone is about to be abused and cry...

"Is this Chinese or French..." Many people were messy in the wind, listening to the prelude of "A Thousand Machines", looking at the teenager on the big screen from a distance, and only felt that the face looked perfect.

Chen Fang and her boyfriend were relatively close, and at this time, he could clearly see the face of the young man on the opposite stage, hesitated, Chen Fang frowned, "I always feel that this singer is so familiar."

Her boyfriend Liu Jian felt that the people on the stage seemed to have seen it before, and nodded, "It's really a little familiar."

"Have you seen it before?" The two glanced at each other, and they both saw a trace of doubt in each other's eyes.

☆, Chapter 114 I feel very nonsense [Three Watches]

Li Cheng was angry and sank into the dantian, and quickly got rid of the nervous mood, recalling the lyrics of "A Thousand Machines" in his mind, "Throw a pen and a silver hook book cold moon, and the plain heart is like an iron edge..."

Li Cheng's skills are not top-notch, but in fact, all the skills revolve around letting the voice express the mood of the song, and the most important thing to express the emotion of the song is the level of the pitch.

Ordinary fans didn't hear it at first, but the two singers in the VIP seat were shocked the moment Li Cheng spoke, because the first pitch fluctuation of the first sentence is the largest, the conversion from the highest note to the lowest note, if this kind of song is sung by an ordinary singer, the high and low pitch conversion is too fast and the pressure is too great, I am afraid that my voice will be dumb just after singing a sentence.

It's a new song, it's new.

It can be seen from the first sentence that this song belongs to the ancient style songs that have been quite popular recently, but from the perspective of composition, this is another difficult song, and it cannot be sung in popular singing at all.

Some singers who choose to sing such a song may consider using bel canto, but this obviously does not match the genre.

"It's amazing, this talent." After the first sentence, Uta let out such an emotion, just to see that there was such an immature young man in the stand, he basically wouldn't pay much attention, but because of such a dismissive mentality, when he heard the other party's voice, he felt that his experience had been impacted.

There is no singer who does not want to have a good voice, Uta himself has a good voice, but he knows that his qualifications are far worse than the one on the stage, and the only thing that wins is his more than 20 years of experience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 139 5
(Y/N) (L/N), he is the best Guardian in the class of Hunter. He was the former protégé of Cayde-6. One day.... he was transported in the Another univ...
587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...
19.7K 565 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
24.7K 427 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...