✓ The male god of the trade...

Af koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... Mere

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

98

33 0 0
Af koushuu17

"Some people think that you went to the disaster area just to hype, what do you think about that?"

"Li Cheng, since you, many celebrities have also gone to the disaster area to express condolences, do you agree with this approach?"

"What made you decide to go to Taki City to participate in the rescue?"

"Do your loved ones support you?"

Four or five microphones were forced to Li Cheng's mouth, and the thinking outside the spirit finally returned to the shell, Li Cheng rubbed his hair, and answered seriously one by one, but his speech was a little confused because he had been lying down and sleeping for too long, full of sleepiness: "I haven't calculated how much it costs, it's not for hype, I agree with this approach, it's news, since I've gone, it's definitely supported." The

reporter was a little confused, and he had never seen a star who answered the questions so seriously one by one, but he felt unexpectedly cute, which reporter didn't want his thoughtful questions to be answered?

So more questions followed, but at this time, a very discordant voice suddenly appeared: "Li Cheng, we all know that you have done a lot for Takishi, but this can't hide the fact that you once had a homosexuality, and after we have verified that your homosexual person is indeed a person, and now that he has been invited by us, will you respond?" As soon as the voice fell,

the surroundings fell silent, and as the crowd dispersed, two people lined up from the periphery, one of them seemed to be a reporter, and the other... Li Cheng narrowed his eyes slightly, he hadn't seen him for a long time.

☆, Chapter 107 Revenge [One Update]

"What's the situation..."

"Why do you mention homosexuality again?"

"It's a person from Qingping Weekly, a small newspaper that just came out, what kind of fame is Mi, isn't it a gun for people this time, right?"

The reporters around him still can't accept it, after all, the person standing in front of him has suffered too many injustices, and he should not be condemned by public opinion again at all.

However, as the crowd dispersed, everyone turned their cameras to the next person.

I saw a male reporter in a dark gray jacket behind him, a tall boy followed suit, looking like a young man in his twenties, with a thin body, dyed yellow hair, and a black tail, like a mishy lion with poor drinking.

The young man didn't seem to have figured out the situation yet, and he looked as confused as Li Cheng, and when the reporter began to ask questions, his face changed, and his eyes stared straight at Li Cheng for a while, while the young man opposite squinted his eyes slightly, and his sharp gaze also looked over.

The reporter of Qingping Weekly smiled: "Mr. Chen Ziqing, your friends all said that you and Li Cheng used to be a pair of lovers, you don't deny this fact, right?"

Chen Ziqing was slightly shocked, no wonder more and more people have been looking for him recently, it turned out to be this reason.

He naturally knows the name of Li Cheng's top student in the college entrance examination, and he also knows that the other party's current identity is a star in the entertainment industry, once he stands up and proves that he was an ex-boyfriend, whether others believe it or not, Li Cheng's homosexual orientation will be determined, and this obviously has a great negative impact on Li Cheng.

Thinking of this, he felt extremely bitter in his heart, just like many of his kind who like men, he himself only has a good impression of men, this kind of thing can't be twisted, he was born with the gene of homosexuality.

But there is a lot of rejection in society.

Even though it is legal abroad, it is still considered unhealthy at home.

Scold.

At this time, Chen Ziqing heard the reporter of Qingping Weekly whispering in his ear: "Count the truth, 500,000 yuan is yours, let you say all the things that have happened, even if you say it, you have not done anything wrong."

Chen Ziqing clenched his fists, 500,000 is a lot, really a lot. Even if he used the quota he got from Yin Huarong to go to a university and become a white-collar worker after graduation, he would have to struggle for many years to earn 500,000 yuan. Besides, Li Cheng will definitely not reconcile with himself, why can't he say it?

He was a little more energetic in his body, as if in front of so many people, as long as his words could determine the fate of this young man in the future.

"I..."

He spat out a word, raised his head, and looked at the young man opposite, the very familiar face was already a little unfamiliar, but obviously more beautiful. He knew that it was very inappropriate to use the word pretty to describe a boy, but for Li Cheng, he could really only think of these two words, like a doll in a glass case. I remember when he was in junior high school, he couldn't pull out his eyes when he saw Li Cheng for the first time, so many brightly dressed little girls were smiling at him, but there were only little boys with pot lids and yellowed clothes in his eyes.

"Mr. Reporter is not comprehensive, indeed, I have always liked Li Cheng." He frowned, and then said: "Maybe you don't know, Li Cheng was cuter when I was a child, I was still very simple at that time, and I thought he was good-looking, and he could be a good brother in the future."

"But then I don't know when this relationship deteriorated, I began to pay attention to him silently, watching him grow bigger and taller, from a child to a teenager... Many people say that men must fall in love with women and have children, and my parents also taught me this, but when my eyes were on Li Cheng for a long time, I was horrified to find that my thoughts were no longer what I first met.

"I began to understand that I had a crush on him, but sadly, this crush could not be shown, and I could only express it in a gesture of goodwill, but I was afraid of being seen, until I told my friend about it after a drunken time, but it is clear that the gap between us has gradually widened, and the idea that we should not have is just a vague greed, perhaps Mr. Reporter heard about it from my friend."

Chen Ziqing raised his eyebrows: "It's a pity that I haven't had time to confess until now, since I have such an opportunity today, I will take the opportunity to say what is in my heart, it doesn't matter if you agree or not." Peak

loop.

Even Song Jia, who had made a big plan to drive Chen Ziqing and others out and sue them for slander, had a feeling of crying and laughing, and if it wasn't in public now, I was afraid that she would be laughing and crying on the sofa now.

Is Apple Weekly looking for a helper or a pig teammate? People didn't even cooperate at all, and they seized the opportunity to confess, will this have any impact on Li Cheng?

It's just that there is one more suitor in life, even if this suitor is a man, it doesn't mean that Li Cheng's sexual orientation is abnormal.

After all, Chen Ziqing is still wishful thinking.

At this moment, not only the reporter of Apple Weekly was stunned, but the other reporters were also dumbfounded. One by one, they honestly recorded Chen Ziqing's camera... The other party's confession, I believe that waiting until the end of the story, is just to help Chen Ziqing promote his affection, and there is no big revelation.

"I'm sorry, I don't have any plans to fall in love now, thank you for your confession." Li Cheng didn't expect Chen Ziqing to suddenly change his position, but the other party's appearance really saved him a lot of tongues.

The security guards called by Song Jia had already stopped most of the reporters, the teenager in a military coat and the agent disappeared from everyone's sight, and a fat man and a white puppy followed closely into the Jindian Building.

"The Peak of the Gay Incident: Li Cheng was publicly confessed by his middle school classmates in front of Li Cheng's company, saying that he does not plan to fall in love at present", "The Return of the Hero: Li Cheng, who went to the disaster area to donate thousands of bottles of expensive pills, returned to the capital", "A new horn: Several female stars entered the disaster area, and the first sister of Ruixing became a father and a mother, taking care of the surviving baby girl", "Golden artist Mu Ziqi followed in the footsteps of Li Cheng and frankly said that he felt a lot about his trip to Takishi" "After reading the confession of what is called Chen, what he said is quite affectionate, but the key is!! What the hell is he! How can this kind of shovel guy be worthy of our oranges!

"It's no wonder that this man named Chen Ziqing also likes Li Cheng, now in society, it's really rare to be cute and kind, if it's me, I like it too."

"Xiao wants me to with my orange and beautiful buttocks!!!!!"

"I just saw the news, I'm going crazy, what's going on with the media in the entertainment industry lately, staring at Li Cheng's private life, being gay for a while and being gay for a while, is this the price of doing good deeds?"

......

After Li Cheng received a gentle education from the company, and Song Jia learned a little bit about how to deal with reporters' questions, he was driven home to sleep, he supported the disaster area for so many days, basically every day very late and got up very early, not much time to rest, less time to relax, this sleep directly slept until the night, and did not wake up.

Li Damao entered the living room with his laptop in his mouth, stretched out his claws to open the page, carefully searched for today's news, and soon saw a series of irritable comments, after all, the reason was Chen Ziqing's defection, which made Li Damao a little unsure.

The moment Li Cheng saw the person coming, the stiffness still made it discover, to say that these two people really did not have a relationship between the two of them, it was unbelievable, but since it had passed, Chen Ziqing would not ask Xiao to miss his wife.

As.If you guessed correctly, this matter is over today, and Chen Ziqing will find an opportunity to get close to Li Cheng.

Will this work?

Li Damao thought that he couldn't bear it in the middle of the night, so he gasped, so he was ready to move to the computer to open his buckle number, find a gray avatar from the motherboard of the ordinary interface, and select one of them.

22:23:15 [Shen]: Come out.

22:24:01 [Little Cabbage]: Boss!

22:24:33 [Shen]: Give you a task, send this person abroad, send him to which country he likes, don't let him appear in front of Lao Tzu, and don't let him spread rumors and make trouble, understand? [Picture]

22:24:35 [Little Cabbage]: Understood!

At this time, in a high-end hotel in Nanjiang Province, the man in the nightgown with the online name Xiao Cabbage scanned the picture obtained from the buckle number, and he saw the news on the side unexpectedly, he opened it and saw that the person in the photo was really a picture sent by the boss.

Xiao Cabbage skimmed through the news, and his eyes paused for a moment on Chen Ziqing's name, hey, it really didn't take any effort to get here. It's a bit of a pity, the boss always contacted him on the buckle, except for the high-level in the gang, few of their little brothers have really seen the big leader.

Poor little cabbage is completely unaware that on the other side of the computer, it is no longer a person.

☆, Chapter 108 MV Sound [Second Update]

Li Damao moved his lower paws, after all, it was the body of a mastiff, the two claws were basically connected together, and he could only type with his fingernails, he patiently deleted the record and closed the page, took the laptop back to its original place, and when he turned around, he saw the black-haired boy in the room sleeping soundly.

The shabby military coat is half-stuffed into the washing machine - don't expect a former poor student who has never seen a washing machine much and a heavy fat man who can't even walk far will know that the military coat needs to be taken apart and washed.

It's good that they know how to do it.

The dimly lit room was very quiet, and the young man had a calm face and was breathing evenly.

It was a sweet sleep.

Li Damao circled around the bed twice, tilted his head to look at it for a while, stretched out a paw and scratched the sheets that had fallen from the bed twice. Although it is still very weak, it has little sleepiness after doing bad things.

It punishingly sticks out the nail of its right claw... Poked a hole in the duvet...

Several large holes.

The next day, Li Cheng woke up under the fluff, his head and face were white, and he thought that he had reached heaven in an instant, and after waking up, he was extremely glad that he bought a normal duvet, not a chicken feather quilt or something else.

...... It's all Taobao crown sellers, and they still sell fakes..."

Tang Shrimp: "I said earlier that it is better to go to a specialty store for this kind of daily necessities, at least you can touch it before you buy it, or feel the gentleness of other duvets, and choose the best one."

"But Taobao is two hundred yuan cheaper."

"So it's a hole."

......

The controversy over the duvet was not brought to work, and Ni Zhiyan, who was soon discharged from the hospital for a week, met his life-saving benefactor at the MV shooting site, maybe for the people of Takishi City, their benefactor is too much, Li Cheng is just a drop in the ocean, but for Ni Zhiyan, if there is no Li Cheng's rapid blood recovery pill, let alone his music dream, he can't even save his life.

That's how wonderful the world is.

When you have no hope, hope is sent.

Just as the light can never erase the shadows, and the night cannot overshadow the light, and the passage is a new life.

"You've starred in a movie and a TV series, I've seen them all, it's definitely no problem to shoot an MV, and then ... Can you sing? Ni Zhiyan's current state is not bad, "I heard that you once sang for five hundred years in military training, and later sang a song with the head of the Qu troupe in Taki City."

Although the next concert may have to be postponed, after taking the Liuwei Huixue Pill, he bought 200,000 callus pills from Gong Yaofang through the relationship of the hospital, except for the internal problems of a slight concussion, which are not treated, the wounds on the body have already recovered, so it is not a problem to shoot the MV.

...... It's still okay to speak, but I haven't learned to sing. Li Cheng euphemistically expressed that he was not professional in this regard.

Not far away, the agent was late, Song Jia walked quickly to Li Cheng's side, reached out and took off a few pieces of white fluff from his hair, turned back to Ni Zhiyan and smiled: "Trouble Ni Tianhou, we Li Cheng haven't learned to practice sound yet."

"No, no problem, this can be learned quickly Xi may be out of gratitude, Ni Zhiyan has a very good impression of Li Cheng, "I was originally going to invite you to make a cameo in the MV, but later I saw that there is a rap in this title song that is quite suitable for you, so I wanted to leave it for you, try it first?"

Li Cheng touched his nose and wanted to refuse, but Song Jia patted him on the back of the head: "He has no opinion."

Li Cheng: "..."

Ni Zhiyan laughed: "That's good, don't be polite to me, just mention any requests, this publicity is just the right time, maybe I will continue Xiaocheng's fame this time." When

Li Cheng was invited to participate in the filming of the MV, Li Cheng was not as popular as now, in the final analysis, Ni Zhiyan still had to support the scene, but now Li Cheng, who has returned from Takishi City, is a spotlight in itself, where he stands and where he shines, inviting him to cooperate with him is not a return of favor at all.

So Ni Zhiyan was entangled again.

When Li Cheng received the script, it was already forty minutes later, and the title song of Ni Zhiyan, as the queen of romance songs, must be a lingering and atmospheric bitter song, so the screenwriter is ready to compile the script this time into a template for the movie promotional video. The background is a French banquet in the 14th century, where a Chinese girl in her twenties broke into such a magical place, and a series of ambiguities and misunderstandings, love and regrets arose with the host of the banquet at that time. Therefore, men must be able to dance ballroom dance, fortunately, Li Cheng's sports cells are developed, and his memory is even more top-notch, basically what the dance coach specially invited from France does, he can copy exactly the same.

The juvenile action is romantic and noble, and it looks like a detailed copy of his own actions, but it is more pleasing to the eye.

At least it's a young man.

And the golden age of romance lies in youth.

"Incredible." The French coach in his forties praised in his own too low voice, and the silky language flowed on the tip of his tongue, and every sigh had an indescribable taste, "He is so talented."

"If I could invite him to France, I would recommend him to my mentor." The coach said to the director.

Of course, Li Cheng could not go to France, he had not even learned French.

With dyed platinum blonde hair, Li Cheng put on contact lenses that could disguise himself as a foreigner in the mirror, and spent a happy dinner with the Chinese girl played by Ni Zhiyan at the director's suggestion, before the end of the night, the man lowered his head, the corners of his mouth hung down on the girl's ear, and slightly bent a curve with a mixture of joy and loneliness, Li Cheng sighed in newly learned French: "The beginning of love seems to be similar to the beginning of life.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.5K 34 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
18.7K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
15.7K 246 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...