✓ The male god of the trade...

由 koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

94

37 0 0
由 koushuu17

No wonder they want to come to the disaster area to save people, this is definitely not to make trouble, people have real skills.

In the evening, the No. 33 injured patients on the farm side supported each other, with the help of the rescue team, temporarily found some raincoats and quilts, lit a pile of firewood to keep warm, and took out the food that had not been spoiled at home and piled it together, ready to wait for the medical staff two days later to spend the next moment.

If you don't die in a great disaster, you will have a blessing in the future.

A train of military vehicles drove on the road leading to Taki City, becoming the brightest color among the dead trees that decorated the city, but just behind the military vehicles, there was a very inconspicuous private car, small and ordinary, but it could not be ignored.

When Song Jia received Li Cheng's text message, it was four o'clock in the afternoon, because Li Cheng's announcement was a bit too many recently, she needed to carefully select to pick out the right one, so that the increase in the total group of two made her sleep from the middle of the night last night to this evening, and she didn't see this text message until seven o'clock in the evening.

[Sister Song, things are urgent, I need half a month's vacation, from today. 】【...... Why go? 【

Is it there?】

【Orange, you answer the phone. 【

Why can't I get through?】 The

other party didn't say anything urgent, and he didn't say why he needed half a month's vacation, and when Song Jia called Li Cheng's phone, the prompt over there was no longer in the service area.

Song Jia, who was in a daze, got up from the bed, washed her face, sobered up her brain, and called Tang Shrimp, this kid turned off the phone directly, and then Song Jia went to Li Cheng's rented house outside the school, the house was cleaned up, but the two people inside disappeared like the world evaporated.

After hesitating again and again, Song Jia still found Li Cheng's brother-in-law and asked vaguely, but she didn't expect that the other party already knew, but she was extremely distressed and told her that Li Cheng had gone to Taki.

Song Jia didn't understand, what to do in Taki?

But thinking of the news I saw before, this agent, who has always been calm, was so shocked that he almost jumped up from the sofa all at once!

Boy.

She brought so many newcomers in the first half of her life, during which there were many earthquakes, and there was also an earthquake with a magnitude of more than seven o'clock, and I have never seen anyone who dared to go directly to the disaster area! I set off the day after the earthquake! What can you do with a small physique?

Do you want to die????!!!!!

Song Jia is going crazy, she really thinks that being Li Cheng's agent needs a strong heart, and the discomfort suddenly becomes popular, that is, a scandal suddenly spreads, and then she will hit you head-on again, and she is terrified.

...... She's going to be.

Song Jia fell on the chair in the office, pushed away the recent notices one by one, and her eyes began to turn red again, it is impossible to say that she has no feelings for so long, so qualified as a child, with good looks and good character, and her achievements in the future will definitely not be low, but don't put yourself in it because of helping others, what do you think, Li Cheng is simply a life that turns evil into good fortune, and it will be fine.

Song Jia packed up the information on the desktop, her fingers just turned over a thick page of paper and stopped, she looked at the invitation in her hand suspiciously, the invitation letter of the Earthquake Relief Foundation? I've never seen this thing on the table before, so I guess I just arrived today.

She opened it and looked at it, and suddenly she couldn't cry or laugh, she knew that it was Li Cheng who was invited.

As a little star who has just debuted and has become popular for half the sky, Li Cheng is of course qualified to be invited, although everyone may know that he must not have much money when he first entered the entertainment industry, but most people also know that this is the wife and brother of the owner of Gong Yaofang, and he is the small boss of a company, and he must always donate money.

"At this time, you remember clearly, how can you add someone to donate money, and you can't think of adding someone when you have a good script in your hand." Song Jia complained, and now she started to have a headache again.

This time the foundation is also hosted by a big name in the entertainment industry, it is an activity organized within the entertainment industry, and there are also many big bosses in the business world, and the stars who receive the invitation letter are definitely going to be there, although many people are not willing to be forced to donate like this, but if you don't go at this time, wouldn't there be an opportunity to criticize?

Singing and saying a few words of blessing for the people in the disaster area are all trivial things.

There's only one thing that matters.

Donate money.

If you don't have money, you have to donate.

Song Jia counted the small treasury that Li Cheng had earned when he first entered the entertainment industry, which was not bad, although he couldn't even take two million, but after all, he was a newcomer who had just come out, and no one would pick two or three hundred thousand yuan.

On the night of the foundation, Song Jia was forced to attend alone, sitting in Li Cheng's position, this is the flash light on, among the movie stars, the existence of such an agent seems very unusual.

"Why is Song Jia just you, you Li Cheng?"

Seeing that Song Jia was holding Li Cheng's invitation letter in his hand, and there was no teenager by his side, some of the more comfortable agent colleagues couldn't help but take a few more looks, and one of them asked curiously.

Song Jia smiled bitterly and shook her head, if this matter is said here, it seems that Li Cheng has the element of showmanship, originally Li Cheng is a good heart, Song Jia doesn't want to let public opinion make malicious speculation because of his mouth.

But if you don't say it, you really can't explain it.

"Could it be that he is sick?"

Song Jia replied vaguely, sick fart, and ran to the disaster area alive, she would rather the other party had a small cold and couldn't attend, but unfortunately it was too late to think about it.

The person on the other side looked around with his arm crossed, and said with a smile: "Yo, this is how sick it is, and even the foundation that gives love to the people of Taki City refuses to attend..."

☆, Chapter 103 I heard that your surname is Shen [Double Change]

If all forces in the entertainment industry must be divided into friends or enemies, then it can be divided on a large scale, such as Jindian Film and Television Company and Ruixing Film and Television Company, although they are not obvious on the surface, but in fact, since Ruixing Company robbed a first-line singer of Jindian Company more than ten years ago, everyone's relationship has been in competition all year round, and Ruixing Company also likes to attack the artists of Jindian openly and secretly.

Isn't there a saying that if you don't get it, you will destroy it, this operation of Ruixing Company made Jindian Company hate itchy, the two entertainment companies are on the right side, and this time the opposite is obviously Ruixing's artist.

"No, I should say yes, why did I happen to be sick at this time?" A female artist from Ruixing Company next to her followed up with a stabbing sentence and pulled the former past Song Jia.

She glanced back at Song Jia, and her eyebrows brought out a few hints of meaning.

Song Jia lowered her head, the corners of her mouth raised slightly, if Ruixing Company really took this opportunity to suppress Li Cheng, I was afraid that the final loss would outweigh the loss and even the capital would not be able to recover the capital, and it could only be these initiators.

Because no one can guess where Li Cheng went, what he did, and where he was nobler than they thought.

may have chosen to help Li Cheng continue to hide it at the beginning, in order to one day let the wanton murderer cocoon himself, and by the way, remove a few potential enemies for the child.

Song Jia suddenly felt that she was really bad.

The next process is very troublesome, but that's what happened, this kind of foundation Song Jia is not the first time to participate, just follow the host, and finally donated 500,000 to Li Cheng and left the venue directly, in addition, many celebrities donated two pieces of money to donate cotton clothes and other materials to Taki City, although they couldn't go to the disaster area in person, they also hoped to do their part.

......

Hundreds of wounded patients are sent in the makeshift tent every day, I don't know when it started, Qu Guangming's entire T1 regiment revolves around the center of a teenager, at this time everyone deeply felt, what doctors are not enough, what died before they could be treated, that is because the doctor's ability is not enough, the really powerful is just like the one in front of him, the age of the weak crown treats hundreds of people every day with the power of one person, and what you see with your own eyes can there be fake?

Anyway, the people who are bright and bright are convinced.

Another one that impressed them was Li Cheng's divine dog.

Following Li Damao's search and rescue personnel every day, almost living people buried deep under buildings can also be smelled by this little white dog, which has to make many people speculate about what breed of dog with this IQ is.

Some people say it looks like a Tibetan mastiff, but they say it doesn't look like it.

Li Cheng has always just smiled, he will not tell others Li Damao's true identity, and the alien dog species is obviously not acceptable to everyone.

That night, the people of the T1 regiment finally collapsed on the stones in the open air to fall asleep and rest, Li Cheng took this opportunity to send out all the pills on his body, and made sure that everyone had three in their hands, in fact, he was very grateful to these soldiers who rushed to Taki City for the first time, it was because of these people who defended the country and protected the people, and they were not afraid of hardships and dangers at this timeStruggle on the front line, so Li Cheng is more bent and the people of the bright team should not be injured, the child chattered and said: "Things look a lot, and there are not many things in everyone's hands, it is best to break the pill and use it, so that more people can be saved, the red is the blood return medicine, the injured person loses too much blood to use, the black is the callus pill, and the body is used when it is cut, and the effect will be better when it is used for the first time... You are too, I believe that everyone knows what you mean, don't hesitate when it is time to take medicine, there will be a time when the medicine is gone, and when the person is gone, it will be gone.

Compared to the third-grade raw blood pill, the second-grade callus pill came in handy this time, Li Cheng asked the soldiers to break the pill in order to save more people and buy more time, after all, he would not have any surgery, and the most important thing was to hand it over to the next doctor.

"I see, don't worry." The last soldier who received the medicine said this.

Li Cheng secretly glanced at the storage bag, the output of the pill in it was too large, and there was nothing to store after the pill was issued, Li Cheng frowned, he didn't expect that the demand here was much greater than he imagined, and he had to go to the continent a few more times, and by the way, he asked if there was such a thing as a raw bone pill, if it was compared to the general price of the three-grade raw blood pill, he could still buy a lot.

"Brother Li, it's time to eat!" Seven-year-old Fan Xiaoya came out of the tent and beckoned to Li Cheng, who was sitting on the ground with her back to everyone. Basically, although she can't help much when adults are rescued, she will never cause trouble. Maybe a disaster made this little girl grow up overnight.

"Okay." Li Cheng looked back and smiled, "I'll go over right away." He

stood up, and when the little girl saw that he had moved, she turned and went back into the tent.

Li Cheng stretched his waist, took a breath of air, walked to a tree not far away and launched the tail ring, it is difficult to find a place that can be completely hidden in this kind of place, but there are many places to cover, another reason for Li Cheng to rest assured to go to the continent is that it is generally not to rescue, and everyone will not walk around casually.

Unlike the ruins of Taki City, the quaint and exquisite buildings of the continent realm appear in front of you, with an ethereal air in the air and a turquoise blue sky outside the window.

Li Cheng walked down the restaurant and saw many customers sitting in the restaurant eating and drinking with Veai pickups, and suddenly had some subtle feelings in his heart.

It's hard to say which side of the earth or the continent is happier.

Although the continent realm can cultivate, and he is not afraid of any natural disasters, but all the food is tasteless, and Li Cheng has always felt that the food has no taste, so it must be unhappy; However, although the people of the earth can eat all kinds of food, they always suffer from unwarranted disasters, and no one can cultivate to live a few hundred years longer, and even the people of the earth will live a long life if they are more than a hundred years old.

If the people of a continent were to choose, perhaps they would wish they were earthlings.

And let the people in the disaster area choose, maybe they are more willing to work hard to live and live a long life, even if the food is tasteless, it is much better than life being threatened by nature all the time.

Li Cheng walked from the warehouse of the first home-cooked restaurant to the warehouse of the third chain store, and sorted it out, there were a total of thousands of bottles of second-grade callus pills, these pills can last for about a while in modern times, and then he hung a small blackboard in each of the three restaurants, and marked the purchase of pills on the pills for the sake of raw bones and the treatment of internal injuries, because it was an emergency purchase, the purchase price naturally had to be raised.

Now that he has a lot of spirit stones in his hands, there is a home-cooked restaurant, and there will always be a day when he earns it back, and there is no shortage of this.

In the past three months, Li Cheng stayed in the home-cooked restaurant every day to listen to gossip, practice the next attack and one defense, and from time to time listen to a similar sentence downstairs: "Xiao Er, let's have a sweet potato..."

"Little second brother, a portion of braised potatoes."

"Bring up all the good dishes for the master, ask for meat, big meat! What kind of beer drunk rabbit, braised duck paw, sweet and sour pork ribs all come up..."

"Okay, guest officer, your dishes are ready."

"I heard that your restaurant has recently introduced a kind of 'Wuliangye', and only one tael of wine is worth more than a hundred high-grade spirit stones? I don't know what these grapes are. Go up to the two jars and try it!

Wuliangye is Li Cheng in the basement of the home-cooked restaurant just in case, after going to Taki, the sales of specialties will gradually decrease, if you want to earn a lot of spirit stones in a short period of time, it is best to relaunch a main wine, and finally he chose to focus on the "Wuliangye" that the Chinese people are more optimistic about.

Wuliangye has a fragrant taste, which is more suitable for replenishing spiritual power in battle than the strong Erguotou, which is easy to get on, and the taste will be better than that of Erguotou.

However, because the market occupied by Erguotou is larger, it is cheaper than Wuliangye, so most people still choose to buy Erguotou.

Never mind.

There is one who buys Wuliangye.

As long as you have money, you can't buy anything, Li Cheng also placed 100 boxes of "Moutai Prince Liquor" and "Guotai Liquor" in the basement, priced at about a bottle of 1,000 high-grade spirit stones.

I'm not afraid that you will buy it, but I am afraid that you will not have the money to buy it.

Above.

Due to the fact that all kinds of ingredients have been transported to the basement of the home-cooked restaurant, except for those special dishes that belong to the family recipe and refuse to be announced in modern times, there is one less plate for every plate sold, and other ordinary dishes can be taken care of by the chef of the home-cooked restaurant.

On this day, the account room finished settling the accounts, chatting with Xiao Er, and somehow talked about several big forces in the Central Continent, in fact, some small sects and small families in the Six Barbarian City also obeyed the orders of the major forces in the Central Continent, and the closest to the Six Barbarian City were three families, Li Cheng was originally practicing upstairs, and basically blocked the voice here from the moment when the two of them were chatting about family life, and it happened that the voice of the account room shouted: "Is this true!"

Li Cheng was stunned for a moment, and recovered from the Xi, and the voice below had been clearly heard.

First of all, the little second brother's high voice.

"How could it not be true? It is said that the Shen family has the bloodline of the Demon Emperor, as long as they can pass the atavistic realm safely, they will directly break through to the peak of the transcendent realm, and several great elders of the Shen family have come over like this, and now it seems that the second generation of the recent descendant who has entered the atavistic realm is like this.

"In the past two days, the wind has been surging, and the major forces have begun to be ready to move against the Shen family, you must know that the eighteen elders of the Shen family are all strong, if there is another elder in addition to these eighteen elders, it will really be overwhelming other forces..."

"It's a pity that whenever the children of the Shen family enter the atavistic realm, it is the most dangerous period, during this period, they can't use mana, and they can only rely on their own intuition to avoid danger, so generally the children of the Shen family will cover up the news when they enter the atavistic realm and stay in the Shen family's old mansion with peace of mind, but this time this second-generation disciple is the atavistic power awakened outside, and the world knows about it, so that safety is not guaranteed, and it is impossible to say which force will succeed."

The bookkeeper was strange and asked, "How do you know all this?"

"Naturally, I heard from the guests, three days ago, a man who formed a team to hunt demon beasts, ate and drank several jars of two pots here, and began to talk about these secrets, and said that when the second generation of the Shen family awakened, he also saw a white light in front of him, and after a closer look, the other party's figure actually looked like a mastiff of the Demon Emperor clan, but it was dozens of times smaller than the mastiff, and he went back to check the secret record handed down by his ancestors to figure it out. The white mastiff-shaped animal is an atavistic descendant of the Shen family! The

account room sighed twice, "This atavistic ancestor has advantages and disadvantages, if you are lucky, you will awaken at home and ascend to the sky, and if you are unlucky, you will be easily killed by your opponent if you awaken in the wild, and even be destroyed as a demon beast, but no wonder the Shen family can become one of the families, and the subtleties in this bloodline are also very touchable."

Li Cheng listened to it and it didn't sound quite right.

What white mastiff, what second-generation children of the Shen family, what atavistic realm, why does he have an inexplicable sense of familiarity?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
Set in a dystopian future, Morag navigates her refugee camp to find a way out - for her & a secret hidden in backpack.
1 0 1
留学买贝德福特大学毕业证、英国贝德福特大学文凭学历认证【QQ微信1954 292 140】办英国毕业证文凭学历证书、办贝德福特大学毕业证成绩单、办澳洲学毕业证文凭学历证书、办英国毕业证证、办新西兰毕业证文凭认证、办留信网认证、办留服认证、办教育部认证(网上可查,实体公司,专业可靠) 留学生归国服务...
185 0 4
After earth was attacked by unknown space aliens. World leaders got together and decided it was time we started exploring what lies further than the...
17 10 28
In this alternate universe of dread and hope, the Velern citizens, much like humans, exist in blissful ignorance as an inexorable countdown ticks awa...