✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

83

32 0 0
By koushuu17

"Why are pedestrians coming and going in a hurry today? But what is the great thing in the city? A yellow-faced man passed by Li Cheng, and the companion beside him shook his head, "If you want to say that this Blade Knife Guest said a month ago that he would destroy this Ten Winds Village this evening, and now the people of Ten Winds Village are strictly investigating in the city, and the local people are naturally afraid of getting into trouble..."

"Let's hurry into the city!"

"Li Cheng.

Li Cheng knew every word that these two people said, but he didn't understand the whole paragraph together, whether it was the Six Barbarian City, or the Ten Wind Village and the One Blade Knife in the words of the two, Li Cheng had never heard of it.

Resisting the urge to go berserk, Li Cheng followed and lined up to enter the city, after all, generally speaking, where there is a city, there are rules, and where there are rules, it is safer, not to mention that there is not much news in the jungle.

Seeing that the people in front of him had a high-grade spirit stone in their hands, Li Cheng also took out a piece from the storage bag, I don't know if it was because the commerce of the Six Barbarian Cities was developed, and the cost of entering the city was quite high.

"Out-of-towners." The guards looked at Li Cheng from head to toe, stepped forward to stop him, and paused for a moment on the other party's "fancy dress", and then stopped on his face, "The first time you enter the city, you need to pay ten high-grade spirit stones to enter the city."

Li Cheng was silent for a moment, took out ten high-grade spirit stones, and strongly hinted to himself that I am the richest and I am willful, he handed over the entrance fee to the city, and hugged his fists, "Brother Guard, can you tell me where these six barbarian cities are?"

"You don't even know about the Six Barbarian Cities in the Central Continent?" The guard didn't speak yet, but a person behind him looked at him in surprise, "Could it be a dirt bun from the Eight Desolations Continent?"

"Li Cheng, you are the soil bun, you have been since you were a child!"

The guard raised his eyebrows and said alertly, "Which continent are you from?" What to do in Six Barbarian City?

...... I'm a disciple of the Jade Emperor Sect, come... Doing business. Li Cheng's mouth was vague, he still didn't know if the previous continent belonged to the Eight Desolation Continent in the mouths of others, and it would inevitably lead to a bigger turmoil if he said it rashly.

"Jade Emperor Sect? What kind of sect is that?

"It seems to be a sect in the Qingzhou Continent in the southeast, right? If it is the Qingzhou Continent, it is also the lowest continent in the Eight Desolations, and it is really a dirt bun.

"It's not Qingzhou, I remember it's Yunzhou..."

"It doesn't matter what state he is, it's just that he's not very famous anyway! Sects that don't enter the stream, don't know so much!

"I have never heard of the sect, what good things can the disciples who come out of it dare to come to the Central Continent to do business, sneer, it's really a dirt bun! Just a few more times to enter the city is enough for him to go bankrupt! The

sound of ridicule sounded in his ears, mixed with a lot of contempt.

"Li Cheng.

"A trader? ...... Let's go inside. The guards didn't continue to ask more, and they didn't pay much attention to Li Cheng anymore, after all, the aura of the Central Continent was really not comparable to other continents, not to mention that this outsider was only single, so no matter which continent Li Cheng came from in the Eight Desolations, it would not pose any threat to the Six Barbarian City.

"Haha, the buns are in!"

"If it weren't for the heroic appearance of the Yiye Knife Artist today, I would have to follow up and see what local products this kid is selling, seeing that he is just a cultivator of the Qi Refining Realm, there must be nothing good in his hand, it won't be a pill like a second product eaten as a jelly bean, right?"

"One or two pins of pills? Hehe, if you only have this ability, then you don't have to come to the Central Continent!

"To be honest, it's the first time that a child dares to cross the continent when he sees the Qi Refining Realm, a newborn calf is not afraid of tigers? Or is there something to rely on?

Li Cheng turned a deaf ear, his face was flat, the back of the shirt and cowboy disappeared at the gate of the Six Barbarian City, the dark blue pants were only a little shallow, no one knew that the green tendons on his forehead were jumping suddenly, not because of any dirt bun remarks, he couldn't care about the mouth on others, just don't hear it, for the sake of his life, he can't act rashly now, it's just...

...... You actually take one and two pills as jelly beans to eat?

Looks rich!!

Be careful that Lao Tzu will make all the money in your hands!!

Lao Tzu is pregnant with the two-pot head wine brewed by Gu Ling rice, the main medicine of the Dan prescription that the world is vying for, how can you people look at the neck of the people who are broken? ?

Joke!

☆, Chapter 86 Racing the Living Immortals [One Change]

There are also many people in the Six Barbarian City, and there are merchants almost everywhere, after thinking about it, Li Cheng still bought a world map from the stall in the Six Barbarian City, and found the right route all the way to the inn.

After a little washing, I sat cross-legged on the bed, pushed open the map and looked at it carefully, and then I realized.

The conclusion drawn from the context is that Shen You's mouthful of blood touched some of the power in the three-layer stone tablet of the Qinling Secret Realm, and then he was very sad to be rejected by this force, and instantly teleported to the Six Barbarian City, but Shen You was sucked into the stone tablet, it is conceivable that this stone tablet is either a challenge or an opportunity, and even his own cultivation can escape, and it will probably not be a thing that harms people's lives.

Let's talk about these six barbarian cities.

The other world is collectively called the continent realm, and there has been a saying in the realm that "there are four seas within the eight wildernesses", the eight wildernesses refer to the eight continents of Yue, Liang, Jing, Fan, Qing, Yun, Ping, and Luan, where Li Cheng was located before, and the Jade Emperor Sect where Li Cheng was previously located was under the influence of Daqin in Yunzhou, and the center of the continent boundary was the four sea cities located in the central continent: Liumancheng, Qirong City, Badi City, and Jiuyi City.

Due to the abundance of spiritual energy in the Central Continent, if one of these cities is taken out at random, there are more strong monks in the city than in the Eight Desolations and one continent, and the corresponding spiritual stone trade circulation is really innumerable.

Li Cheng sighed silently.

However, what is even more sad is that a cultivator in the Qi Refining Realm like himself is almost a "rare" existence in the Six Barbarian City, not to say how rare the Qi Refining Realm is, but because almost everyone in the Central Continent has a cultivation manual, from small to large, the ten-year-old boy can reach the Qi Refining Realm at the worst, and there has never been an eighteen-year-old who still stays in the Qi Refining Realm.

Li Cheng: "..."

...... When he was in the Jade Emperor Sect, he was a waste of qualifications, and he finally became a little genius from the outer door, but when he ran to the Central Continent at this time, he became the bottom of the existence again.

The aura in the Six Barbarian City is more than twice as high as that of the Jade Emperor Sect, but it is a pity that Li Cheng's own qualifications are poor, and it is better to go back to the modern era to collect a lump of faith values after a day of cultivation, and at noon the shopkeeper reminded the restaurant, Li Cheng just arrived in the Six Barbarian City and was not familiar with the place, and it was not good to make trouble in the inn casually, so he rested his mind about eating in modern times, so he changed into a gray ordinary Confucian shirt and planned to sit downstairs.

"The guest officer's downstairs is already full, it's better to sit in the same place with that son..." Someone downstairs greeted him, it was still the shopkeeper just now, but at this time his face was a little strange, and his eyes signaled to the table where the only one sat in the hall.

This man was white-haired, and he had a knife in his hand.

As if hearing the sound, his eyes turned around, and the cold eyes that couldn't see anything paused on Li Cheng's immature face, and he didn't invite or refuse.

"Li Cheng.

Little second brother, you are black enough!

The other party is a master who can't be messed with at a glance, okay!! Is that a place where people can sit!! o( ̄dish ̄///) Lao Tzu shouldn't have come down at that time!

Eat one less meal that is hard to swallow and you won't die!

Li Cheng's steps were confused, and he almost fell, but after a while, he finally took a step and said slowly: "... It's good.

Li Cheng walked over and sat down expressionlessly.

After receiving the menu, Li Cheng almost couldn't help but shudder, the asking price ranged from one high-grade spirit stone to one thousand, one high-grade spirit stone for bowls and chopsticks, five high-grade spirit stones for tea, and even a sea pork cost ten high-grade spirit stones, is this eating gold? Li Cheng quickly read the menu and threw it aside, and lightly ordered, "Let's make a pot of tea."

"That's right. Do you have to pay extra for tea here?

...... No. The shopkeeper responded hesitantly, stood in place and waited for a while: "Don't you want anything else from the guest officer?"

Li Cheng pretended to wave his hand: "No need, I'm a vegetarian." Shopkeeper:

"..."

The white-clothed swordsman: "..."

"I heard that the One Leaf Knife Guest has already arrived in the city, and I don't know if I can fight against the people of Ten Winds Village?"

"This time, after the Ten Winds Village got the news, it was like a great enemy, and it has invited several masters from the Six Barbarian City, just waiting for the One Blade Knife to come, and cut it in the city, the One Blade Knife is probably not a fool, and now it must be hidden in the shadows."

What kind of character is a blade knife, and he still needs to hide in the shadows? You must know that this one became famous ten years ago!

"Ten years ago, he had such an achievement, and ten years later, my strength may be even more terrifying!"

"I don't think so, the owner of the Ten Winds Village has always been cautious and does not fight unprepared battles, and the One Blade Warrior must have been scared away by the battle of these several masters!"

I can't speak! Li Cheng's only thought now is to put down the teacup and leave, are these people stupid, the black-haired and white-clothed person sitting with him has a long knife in front of him that looks similar to the aura of the protagonist or villain, six or seven out of ten is what kind of one-blade knifeman, saying bad things in front of others is not tired and crooked, what is it?

"Checkout." The white-clothed swordsman took out a bag of top-grade spirit stones and put them on the table, after he stood up, the handle of the knife was already in his hand, and the sound in the hall became smaller and smaller, and after a while, only the sound of shallow breathing remained.

In front of a table and chair in the northwest corner, eight masters stood up with a hula sound, all of them were wearing ordinary thin shirts, and the muscles on their faces were on one side, and they immediately accumulated a bit of anger, and their eyes were on the white-clothed swordsman for a moment.

A thin yellow horse-faced man snorted coldly: "A blade knife." The

white-clothed swordsman: "It's me."

"My Ten Winds Village is not so easy to get along with, Your Excellency flaunts justice, regardless of life and death for a group of ordinary people, I am afraid that they will not be grateful."

"What have the people done with me?" The voice of the One Leaf Swordsman was flat, but the blade in his hand was as cold as ice, "The Lord of the Ten Winds Village broke through the Refining Realm a month ago, which is comparable to my realm, I am just seeking a breakthrough." The

yellow-faced man was furious: "Crazy!

He was slightly stunned.

"In this realm, I have been standing in front of the door for a long time, whether it is in or out, there must always be a choice."

"Since you want to die, then come!" Outside the door of the inn, another person approached, wrapped in a black strong coat in a red cloak, and his cheeks were full of beards, and he couldn't see his face, only a pair of eyes showed the cold light of a gloomy owl.

"It's just that the people of this entire inn don't want to live to this day." It is not a good reputation for the nine masters of the Ten Winds Village to besiege the Yiye Blade Guest to death, and the people in the inn really can't stay.

But this sentence made the diners angry.

"Wu Na man, we have not provoked you!"

"What about the Ten Winds Village, which provokes everyone to kill the village and die with you!"

"The Six Barbarian City Guards can't control you, and I, Zhao Xin, have to eliminate harm for the people today!" One person held the Qingfeng sword, and the resolute face of the young man was reflected on the front, "The monk is just idealistic, although Zhao Xin has no regrets in death!"

"Well done! Add me one!

"Yiye Gongzi, the villain's qualifications are not good, he has already given up cultivation, and he only has these two bottles of Wupin Pill on his body, I just hope to help a little..."

Li Cheng took a sip of tea.

I feel that although the tea bought by these five high-grade spirit stones has a small amount of aura, the taste is not very good, it seems that the animals and plants in the continent have such a common disease, and the aura accumulates more, just like a wash, and the five flavors in the body of animals and plants are also indirectly washed away, so no matter how expensive the color, in the eyes of Li Cheng, it is not as good as a plate of zucchini scrambled eggs made in modern times, well, tomato scrambled eggs? Or sour and spicy shredded potatoes?

The one-leaf swordsman and the nine masters are fighting back and forth, and the refining realm of the one-leaf swordsman is quite extraordinary, even against the masters of the same realm such as the master of the Ten Winds Village, not to mention that there are eight other people who are in the middle of the attack.

The shiny blade lit up the knife-shaped phantom, and the blade blade's wrist turned dexterously, and the handle of the knife turned slightly to block the four sword lights that came from the face, dodging the side of the Ten Winds Village Lord's side of the raid, half an hour later, a black shadow suddenly flashed behind the blade's head, and stabbed down from the beam of the house silently, and the blade knife was caught off guard by a cut in the chest.

He muttered, "Refining Spirit Realm."

"Where did so many masters come from? Didn't the Lord of the Ten Winds Village himself just enter the Soul Refining Realm? How can you invite a master of such strength? "It's so shameless, as a master of the Spirit Refining Realm, he actually engaged in a sneak attack!"

"It's over, it's over... Two refining realms against one refining realm, even if a blade swordsman has amazing sword skills ten years ago, under the same realm, it is difficult to defeat four hands with two fists, and we can't survive!

"It's a pity, it's too late to use the pill now, the pill still needs to be refined, but the two masters of the Ten Winds Village obviously won't give the Yiye Blade Blade this opportunity..."

Li Cheng drank the last sip of tea, took out a bottle of something from the storage bag, and threw it directly to the blade knife in mid-air, the young man in white moved in his ears, and as a result, his eyes swept over the bottle, and his frowning eyebrows unconsciously eased, "Erguotou?"

He smelled the smell of ancient spirit rice.

But it turned out to be liquid.

"What is this?"

"It's wine."

Li Cheng smiled and said: "I don't know if Your Excellency has ever heard such a sentence: A pot of wine before the war, the courage breaks through the sky, and a pot of wine before going to bed is a race against the living immortals." Of course, you haven't heard of it.

......

The young man in white flicked off the cap of the bottle with one finger, and poured a sip into the mouth of the bottle, a spicy liquid seeped into the limbs from his throat, and a faint aura squeezed into the dantian, which was an extremely small power, but because of the heat of the wine itself, his emotions rose again.

"It is indeed good wine!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2 0 1
Un breve racconto ispirato agli eventi dell'attuale politica militare estera.
253 14 7
Este es mi primera historia si hay algún error lo corregire Los personajes que salen en esta historia no son míos son de su respectivos creadores
19 0 2
Two marine biologists end up on a dinosaur infested Island and learn the history of it and it's origin. (Ps. Me and my cousin x0xdinosx0x are both wo...
Sector 51 By Ben Wilkins

Science Fiction

1.3K 13 30
In the not-too-distant-future, Earth has become a safe haven for a myriad of alien species that want to live out their lives co-existing with us, but...