✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

71

37 1 0
By koushuu17

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > The Male God of Dual-Realm Trade > Chapter 71 Everything is for the sake of testing the gods

Chapter 71: It's all about testing God

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Half a month later, the first batch of precious orchids in Du Heng's hands have all been transferred to the ordinary soil, Li Cheng selected one of the newly cultivated variants of "Moyu Jinbao" to ask the address and send it to Xu Hongyi, and when he came back, he hugged a pot of "Fortune Jinbao" to his family, and then there were two or three pots of excellent orchids sent to the Health Bureau and the Yiyuan company that had a cooperation with Li Cheng. Each pot is expensive, let alone a variant that has never been seen before.

Xu Hongyi was still a little stunned when he received the special consignment package, ordinary people must visit him in person to give gifts, and the purpose of these people's gifts is not very pure, it is nothing more than to hope for greater benefits or ask for themselves, there has never been a courier to deliver it, looking at the courier guy standing outside the door stiffly, Xu Hongyi was amused, and he understood the intention of asking for the address before coming to Li Cheng.

This gift can be received as a novelty.

So there happened to be a meeting on this day, basically from the beginning of Xu Hongyi's living in his old man's villa, Xu's meeting has been using video conferencing throughout the meeting, of course, the world risk of the Internet is there, but it will not be too big, after all, Xu's is not without technical talents. Slightly out of the plan for the past month, Xu Hongyi took a sip of tea, and inadvertently saw a very familiar thing from the table of a female person in charge of a company.

"Okay, Mr. Zhao will stay for a while, and the others will dismiss."

Xu Hongyi quietly put down the teacup, his face could not see the change, and the heated people discussing on the screen lost their voices, according to Xu Dong's usual style, it is generally what he tells to go down, and basically no one will be left to hold a meeting alone.

Oh, yes, too.

It is estimated that Xu Dong is in his thirties on his ID card, although he still looks like he is in his twenties, it is not small! The countryside got married and had babies at the age of fifteen or sixteen! Could it be that this cold-faced director has taken a fancy to Mr. Zhao?!!!

That's a good thing!

Everyone turned pale, looked at Xu Dong and Mr. Zhao with a gentleman's gaze, glanced at each other tacitly, and left the video within two or three seconds.

Zhao Wan: "..." Zhao Wan: "Dong Xu, is it about the source of goods..."

Xu Hongyi waved his hand to interrupt, "This is not in a hurry, I know in my heart, if you have an unreliable relationship, you can give it up, and now we don't need to compromise and seek perfection" He paused and asked, "What is the name of the orchid on your table?"

Zhao Wan's thinking hadn't turned around from the source of goods, and when she heard Xu Hongyi's question, she was immediately stunned, and looked at the inscription on the flower pot, "Heroes enter the treasure."

Xu Hongyi grabbed the teacup and thought, this pot is "Hero Jinbao", his own pot is called "Moyu Jinbao", both are called Jinbao, they must have come out of the same batch, or they were bought by the same shopkeeper.

Zhao Wan breathed a sigh of relief, and thought that she was going to be trained alone, it turned out that it was just because of a pot of orchids, to be honest, she was still very surprised when she received this pot of orchids, not to mention that it is not expensive, but in terms of the delicacy of flowers and leaves, I am afraid that few flowers can match it, "It is indeed very beautiful, it is the person in charge who has cooperated with the Yiyuan company before, and a person in charge of solving the urgent needs of the Yiyuan sent it, this person is not old and very old, I also said that there will be a lot of furs in my hands in the future, and the quality of the problem will definitely stand up to inspection, so I feel the need to establish a long-term relationship for this.

"You look at it." Xu Hongyi's thoughts have shifted from orchids to this person in charge, who is also mailing orchids, not very old, but very old-fashioned, but... The kid shouldn't have such a thing as fur in his hand, probably because he was thinking too much.

At the same time, the "Comfort Home" transferred from the south of Xiayang City to the north of Xiayang City rebuilt a psychiatric hospital, this relocation made a division of the patients in the medical center, generally most of the mentally ill patients in a conscious state will be transferred to the hospital for treatment, and the last remaining mentally ill patients are mostly ready to stay and recuperate, fortunately, several old men in the No. 3 bedroom are more affectionate and happy to stay.

Unfortunately, because they had just moved into a new home, they only had installed basic equipment such as lights, and even if the computers were moved, they couldn't install network cables, so these old guys began to shout that they would get sick and show the dean if they didn't press the network cables.

...... Please, you're already getting sick, okay?

The dean squatted at the gate and sighed, and several old men in room No. 3 were quiet after working blindly for a while.

"What now?"

"There is no network cable, Mango is in a hurry."

"The dean is a liar, and moving is not fun at all."

"What then?"

"Sleep."

"Oh."

At the end of August, Li Cheng rushed to the capital with a suitcase in a relaxed manner, unlike Tang Shrimp who was sweating profusely with a backpack, his box was just some trivial items and clothes, and all kinds of snacks prepared for him by Li Ancui, Li Ancui, the other Li Mu Li Ancui prepared for him were all stuffed into the storage bag, and the two got off the plane and got on the direct school bus in the airport.

The car started after waiting for an hour, Tang Shrimp knew that he had been excited early in the morning, and it seemed very good to salute all the way at this time, but because of his huge reminder, it still attracted many girls to frequently cover their mouths and snicker, and at the same time, Li Cheng on his side was naturally also paid attention to.

Some people just look at it more and more familiarly.

When she finally arrived at A University, a long-haired girl sitting side by side on the left suddenly exclaimed at Li Cheng's face, "It's really him..."

The short-haired girl beside her rubbed her sleepy eyes, "Who?"

"The top student in the college entrance examination!" The long-haired girl whispered.

"That's not too much, no, even if it's the top student in the college entrance examination in which province, how do you know so clearly..."The short-haired girl still couldn't react, for a girl who can be admitted to A University from another province, it is natural to have good grades, so even the top student in the college entrance examination will not feel how tall and up.

Rapunzel sighed: "The key is that he is from Nanjiang Province."

This year's college entrance examination champion in Nanjiang Province did the most difficult Dongshan paper, I heard that the five points deducted in the language are still because the rhetoric of the composition is too biased, it is simply a perfect male god-level character, and it is no wonder that many people will call it the god of the test.

"You mean Li Cheng?" The short-haired girl was stunned, looked up and looked ahead, only to see a clear back in a white shirt at the door of the car, and everyone else became a backdrop... No wonder so many people like it, and the temperament is really good.

Most of the students in University A are students who love to read, and there are few star-chasers who are too impulsive, and Li Cheng himself is not a debut star, even if someone recognizes it, there will basically be no such thing as asking for an autograph.

Unlike other departments, the Department of Medicine of University A, as an internationally renowned existence, has four persons in charge of its registration office, which is generally much less than the long queues of other departments.

The senior has a pair of black-rimmed glasses on his nose and is wearing a uniform, looking very serious, "Name."

"Li Cheng."

"..." Li

Cheng?

There is indeed a person named Li Cheng in this freshman, but as a top science student, shouldn't he go to the Department of Mathematics or Physics???

I actually came to the Faculty of Medicine...

When he remembered that the group of guys in the mathematics department looked bullish when he first returned to school, he couldn't help but want to laugh, okay!!

After a pause on the registration form, the senior of the registration office raised his head to look at him, looked at the roster on the table, and sure enough, he found this very eye-catching name from the first column of a class on the list, "Student Li, you are in the second class, dormitory 24 Building 319, by the way, are you interested in joining the student union?"

Li Cheng smiled and shook his head, the company had just started, and he was afraid that he didn't have that much time.

319 is a dormitory for two people, and due to the close registration time, the other roommate is Tang Shrimp. After cleaning, Li Cheng took a baseball cap and walked out of A University, choosing A University because of her family's expectations, and entering C University is her own will, it is more convenient to turn a corner from the gate of the hospital to the side is C University.

"Where?" This is a call from Song Jia.

"C Big."

"Don't come in yet, I'll look for you." Song Jia seemed to be in a very noisy environment, and the sound came a little intermittently, Li Cheng put down his phone, and soon saw a familiar figure probing his brain at the door, he raised his baseball cap and beckoned.

"There are too many reporters, you haven't been trained to face the camera, you can't go in now, the news that you will enter the school before C University was released, so that several newspaper media with a keen sense of smell are paying attention to it, I already expected it, but I didn't expect so many people to come..." Song Jia took a breath and couldn't help laughing, "The movie can attract the attention of the whole people before it is finished, and you are also the only one."

"So we'll go in through the side door to the headmaster." Song Jia glanced at the crowded gate and took Li Cheng directly to the side door, if she is familiar with the C University, Song Jia basically will not get lost, because the first artist she brought when she was an agent was in C University at the time, and she will not make a mistake if she is familiar.

The next day, after A major, C major became popular again.

[Does the top student in the college entrance examination apply for an art school? Is it truth or hype? ——Recently, a candidate Li Cheng admitted from Nanjiang Province appeared in the registration form of University C, and it is reported that Li Cheng on the roster and Li Cheng, the top student in the college entrance examination in Nanjiang Province, are not only the same name, but also the same person, so did Li Cheng go to A University or C University? With this news, the number of comments grew.

"A well-known college like C University will not spread false news, and I am afraid that the top student will indeed sign up."

"Impossible, I saw Li Cheng sign up for the medical department yesterday, and he looks the same as the photo in the newspaper! At the beginning, I said that I chose A University, how could I go to C University?

"I don't know if it's true or not, but the top student in the college entrance examination is not brain-pumping, don't think it's good to learn Xi acting and singing, how can there be such an all-powerful person in this world? Let's learn and Xi honestly! Maybe you can succeed in your studies and become a scientist in the future!

"I feel that Li Cheng is wasting his talent by going to C University, and has chosen a fork in the road, hoping that the news from C University is false, but the truth is not like this, and talents are rare."

After that, there is a series of belittlements of C University, which is indeed known as the cradle of stars, but in the traditional Chinese heart, studying hard Xi entering a serious university. In the future, coming out to be a civil servant or becoming a teacher and professor is the path that should be taken. At the same time, there are also many domestic art school students with a sense of competition who anonymously attack C University.

The reputation of his alma mater has been damaged, which has attracted the attention of many celebrities who have graduated from C University.

However, to everyone's surprise, this news that has been commented on from the Internet was actually picked up by actress Shou Ling, who came back from the United States, in the media, "I love my profession, and I believe that it is the same as any profession, it is equal, and there is no superiority or inferiority." I have met this top student in the college entrance examination in Nanjiang Province, he has a lot of talent for being a star, in fact, a person's academic performance just proves his intelligence and comprehension, if he limits his path because of this, will he ignore his own ideas too much?

Although I don't understand what Shou Ling's words mean by "seeing" and "being a star", these words are very pertinent, and many stars who graduated from art schools have been praised, but many people have changed their tune.

"It's true, what choice is made is a matter for people to test God's own business, so why bother outsiders."

"It's weird! What is the relationship between Shou Ling and Kao Shen, they clearly belong to people in different directions, how did they meet?!

"When the general influence reaches a point, I guess we will meet! The star has also met with national leaders, and the British princess also invited our CCTV interview female anchor to drink tea, what's so strange about this..."

Two days later, the momentum on the Internet gradually subsided, and C University finally made a reasonable explanation, allowing Li Cheng to enter C University is also the result of discussion with the president of A University, one is that he doesn't want the good seedlings to give up his studies, and the other is that the other party volunteers in the entertainment industry, so take a double method, After graduation, you can obtain two degree certificates, which are basically the same as double degrees.

There was an uproar.

Internet celebrities sighed: The two principals are hard enough to test the gods.

The author has something to say:-

Be a quiet beautiful man.

But the old people's hearts are fickle and threw a mine Throwing time:2014-11-24 20:52:39

Thank you for feeding (*/ω\*)

推荐本书上一章章节目录下一章加入书签

小技巧:按 Ctrl+D 快速保存当前章节页面至浏览器收藏夹;按 回车[Enter]键 返回章节目录,按 ←键 回到上一章,按 →键 进入下一章。

本站推荐:重生之都市仙尊、修仙高手混花都、神级龙卫、狼与兄弟、我在万界送外卖、总裁大人,放肆爱!、权路迷局、总裁爹地惹不起、都市极品医神、插翅难飞

小说双界贸易男神所有内容均来自互联网,笔趣阁只为原作者朱女的小说进行宣传。欢迎各位书友支持朱女并收藏双界贸易男神最新章节。

所有小说和章节均由网友上传,转载只为宣传本书让更多读者欣赏。

Copyright © 2024 52BQG.ORG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
英国留学买毕业证文凭?约克圣约翰大学学历认证【Q/威信:1954 292 140】专业为留学生办理毕业证《原版复制约克圣约翰大学毕业证和学位证》、成绩单、使馆留学回国人员证明、教育部学历学位认证、录取通知书约克圣约翰大学Offer、在读证明、雅思托福成绩单、网上存档永久可! #澳洲文凭毕业证 #美...
253 14 7
Este es mi primera historia si hay algún error lo corregire Los personajes que salen en esta historia no son míos son de su respectivos creadores
19 0 2
Two marine biologists end up on a dinosaur infested Island and learn the history of it and it's origin. (Ps. Me and my cousin x0xdinosx0x are both wo...
Morag By Sol Milne

Science Fiction

1 0 1
Set in a dystopian future, Morag navigates her refugee camp to find a way out - for her & a secret hidden in backpack.