The Worldbreaker's Symphony

Per Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... Més

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Outside World
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Village Developments
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Plan in Action
Seperation/Decisions
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Shadows Diary
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
Kidnapping
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The World Meeting
The Ice Empress (P/1)
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
The Eldest Primordial Dragon
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Demon Queen (P/Finale)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)

Half a Century Rematch (P/5)

309 10 59
Per Blushieeeeeeeeee

Ruberious
Rosso Household
Nighttime, raining
Mariabells Garden

Otherworlders began emerging from the grounds shadows, revealing themselves as they surrounded Luminous's forces.

(What the? I didn't sense them at all, how?!) [Luminous]

The Otherworlders presence was completely sealed, her Magic Sense wasn't able to detect the hidden Otherworlders around them at all. Usually, this would have been impossible even if a Unique Skill was at play because Luminous possessed an Ultimate Skill.

However, Mariabell had used the Probability Manipulation aspect of her Ultimate Skill and gambled on the results. It was a 50/50 chance Luminous would notice the Otherworlders she hid in the shadows, and luck was on her side today.

Luminous-Sama! [Roy]

Roy called out to his Master in worry as he readied his claws, alerting her of the increasing rise in Otherworlders around them. They were exceeding the hundreds by now, far outnumbering their forces.

Tch, we were careless. [Gunther]

Finally, the Otherworlders stopped emerging at exactly one thousand. They outnumbered the Vampires by ten times, an overwhelming difference in number.

Mariabell pointed her blade at Luminous, the Dark Spirit that inhabited her manifesting it's powers in her blade.

It took a long while assembling these forces. Be a dear and struggle as much as you can, will you? Otherwise, it will be boring and too quick. [Mariabell]

Mariabell taunted Luminous openly, whilst Luminous unsheathed a sabre. It was a new weapon that only reached the Legendary Class, her former weapon The Night Rose had been destroyed by Rimuru Tempest.

Do you believe you have the advantage simply because you outnumber us? Naive! [Luminous]

That's funny coming from you. [Mariabell]

The Otherworlders rushed in without a command from Mariabell, eyes devoid of emotion and life as they activated their skills.

The Vampire elite forces immediately went on guard, their hands covered in blood as it strengthened their bodies. Some of the Vampires extended their hands, aiming at the charging Otherworlders.

B🩸L🩸O🩸O🩸D🩸R🩸A🩸Y🩸
B🩸L🩸O🩸O🩸D🩸R🩸A🩸Y🩸
B🩸L🩸O🩸O🩸D🩸R🩸A🩸Y🩸

The Vampires signature ability, an easily usable and cost efficient art which could prove deadly if trained.

The Otherworlders at the front started to drop as their bodies and heads were obliterated from the Vampires blood rays. Blood and organs aswell as fragments of bone spilled over the colorful garden and tainted it's beauty.

However, the Otherworlders continued rushing at the Vampires like mindless creatures. Stepping on the corpses of their comrades, closing in instantly as they leaped and lunged to engage.

Kill them all! [Louis]

The Otherworlders finally made contact with the Vampires, striking their bodies hardened with blood as the sound of battle cries and splattering of blood echoed.

HRAGH!
CLING!
CLANK!

The Vampires fists and legs hardened with Blood managed to block and counter immediately by punching a hole through the Otherworlders stomach...

However...

Shing

It didn't take long for the first Vampire causality, as one of the Elite force member immediately fell to the ground after his Head was lopped off by another Otherworlder.

Gunther, despite his aged body, swiftly began decapitating the Otherworlders approaching. Louis and Roy shot the incoming Otherworlders with their own modified Blood Rays, taking down many Otherworlders.

💥🔥💥
💥          🔥
🔥              💥
Explosive Shells
💥              🔥
🔥          💥
🔥💥🔥

☢️A💧C☢️I💧D☢️
💧Fa☢️💧ll☢️
☢️💧☢️💧☢️💧☢️

🌀🌀🌀
Cyclone
🌀🌀🌀

The Otherworlders began firing magic, large area of effects attacks that not only hurt the Vampires but also their own allies. The Vampires began to lose numbers under the might of the Otherworlders, who fought like wild animals.

Some Vampires were stabbed and killed by arrows from the Otherworlders, striked by different types of weapons from all angles.

The garden turned into a battle ground of debris and destroyed terrain by the unleash of magic from both sides, tainting the once beautiful flowery field with it's horrors.

Gunther was intercepted by a man wielding a gun, locked in a stalemate of hit and run with the Otherworlder. Roy and Louis were occupied with a small child who was somehow fighting them on equal ground.

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE LOOKING? [Mariabell]

Luminous turned her attention from the ongoing battle to Mariabell, who had coated her blade with the element of Dark as her aura unleashed.

C'MON, LUMINOUS, BOTH OF US DON'T HAVE ALL DAY! I SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED THEM NOT TO AIM FOR YOU BECAUSE I WANTED THE HONOR OF KILLING YOU! [Mariabell]

Mariabell rushed forward, aiming for a thrust with her Longsword.

Luminous's eyes twitched as she focused on the approaching figure of the blonde.

An act of treason, punishable by death.

Spointed her blade at Mariabell, a small orb of yellow and green manifesting at the tip of her blade.

🟡H🟡
🟡O🟡
🟡L🟡
🟡Y🟡
☢️C☢️
☢️A☢️
☢️N☢️
☢️N☢️
☢️O☢️
☢️N☢️

A thin beam of Nuclear Magic mixed with Holy Magic fired off, travelling at Light speed as it instantly pierced through Mariabells shoulder. The magic was compressed as much as possible, sacrificing area of effect for more power and speed.

Mariabell abruptly stopped and looked at her pierced shoulder, allowing Luminous to take advantage of her diverted attention and rushing in with her sabre.

🟡🟡🟡🟡
🟡                🟡
🟡          H         🟡
🟡             S            🟡
🟡               A              🟡
🟡                  L                🟡
🟡                    S                   🟡
🟡                       T                     🟡
🟡                         L                       🟡
🟡                            E                         🟡
🟡                              M                           🟡

A quick, powerful Melt Slash that Mariabell barely reacts to, bringing her blade Infront just in the nick of time to block the attack.

💥CLING!💥

An explosion followed where they stood, followed by several other slashes from Luminous

🟡!🟡
🟡Slash🟡
🟡!🟡
🟡Slash🟡
🟡!🟡
🟡Slash🟡
🟡!🟡

Mariabell swiftly blocked Luminous's onslaught of strikes, moving backwards as the Vampire Demon Lord continued to strike without end.

Light clashed against Dark.

!
🟡⚫Block⚫🟡
⚫!⚫
🟡⚫Block⚫🟡
⚫!⚫
🟡⚫Block⚫🟡
⚫!⚫

Their blows echoed through the air as the sheer force of their attacks created craters where they stood, both swiftly targetted whatever opening they could find changing from offensive to defensive every now and then in a matter of seconds.

Both backed up, the air pressure that followed temporarily pushing back the droplets of water falling from the sky. Luminous had taken a shallow slash on her right arm, whilst Mariabell had taken a small cut to the cheek.

HOLY MAGIC-

STEAL-

Luminous sliced the air, her blade darkened for a brief second as it hit nothing.

M🟡
     E🟡
         L🟡
             T🟡
           S🟡
       L🟡
     I🟡
  C🟡
E🟡

Rather then being a slash the followed her blade, a flying slice was aimed at Mariabell. It's travel speed was inferior to Melt Slash, but in return it was changed from a Melee attack to a Ranged attack.

B🪨O💥O🪨M
B🪨O💥O🪨M
B🪨O💥O🪨M
B🪨O💥O🪨M
B🪨O💥O🪨M

The ground split into half as the attack travelled from one place to another in an instant, small explosions followed and laid destruction wherever it sliced through.

But the attack hit nothing.

SENSE!

Mariabell tampered with Luminous's senses, tricking her into believing Mariabell was standing some distance away from her when she was behind her in reality.

Without uttering a word, Mariabell thrusted her blade through Luminous's chest. Luminous was still stuck in utter confusion on why Mariabell suddenly dissapeared, even more confused with what happened next.

From Mariabells point of view, Luminous had been stabbed from the back. But from Luminous's point of view, she had been stabbed from the front.

(I see, she's messing with my five senses... In that case) [Luminous]

Luminous stomped on the ground, releasing a spell that would envelop both her and Mariabell.

Several circles with strange .parking began forming in the sky, a bright light enveloping beneath Mariabell and Luminous

🟡
🟡      🟡
🟡             🟡
🟡                   🟡
🟡                        🟡
🟡                             🟡
Disintegration

🟡                               🟡
🟡                         🟡
🟡                   🟡
🟡             🟡
🟡      🟡
🟡

Mariabell was quick to dodge the attack, but Luminous stood still as the pillar of light enveloped her.

A deafening roar followed, echoing in the surroundings as a massive explosion destroyed everything in it's path. This was far different then a normal Disintegration spell, it boasted more area of effect and held more ferocity.

Mariabell looked towards the ray of light with a sweatdrop, wondering why Luminous used such an ability on herself.

(Is she insane? Not even a True Dragon can escape unscathed from a Disintegration spell! And something of this caliber...) [Mariabell]

The light The light suddenly enclosed into where it first stretched from, the massive onslaught of destruction it caused returning to the source. The light, the explosion, even the smoke was being compressed into the palm of the one who summoned it.

No way... [Mariabell]

Mariabell was shocked beyond belief, a look of bewilderment as he jaw dropped. She even blinked her eyes several times to ensure she wasn't seeing things.

The Vampire Ruler was unscathed, not a single scratch on her body. She had a uninterested yet serious expression on her face as the Disintegration spell she casted compressed into her palm.

What are you so surprised about? [Luminous]

Luminous extended her hand, aiming at Mariabell as the light compressed into an orb of raw power.

The orb slowly turned smaller and smaller, obeying the command of its wielder.

Who do you think gave birth to the very concept of Holy Magic? [Luminous]

Luminous thrusted her palm forward, her eyes glowing as she looked down on the bewildered Mariabell.

The orb of light dissapeared from her hands, and the ground alongside the sky split into two behind Mariabell.

Me, the Goddess Ruminas. The only one worthy of worship.

At a speed far surpassing Light, Mariabells entire left part of the upper body was gone in an instant. It happened so fast she didn't get the chance to comprehend what had happened.

Ultimate Magic, Hallowed Divinity

The ground split into a massive line, the Rosso Household wiped from existence and the sky split asunder. Spiritons raptured through the air and destroyed everything that came to it like a wild animal.

Everything the orb grazed with the air pressure alone was turned into nothingness, wiped from the face of existence never to be seen again.

Mariabell would have been dead right now, but she instinctively activated Probability Manipulation at the very last milisecond. More then ninety five percent of her magicules reserves had been used in preventing her from being erased from existence, receiving a fatal blow rather then complete erasure was the best outcome she could get.

Die and repent, your death will hardly be an example of what happens to those that commit Treason. [Luminous]

Mariabell dropped to the ground headfirst, her eyes still displaying shock regarding what just happened. Her mind had still not processed what the hell just happened.

Luminous gave one last look of disgust and hatred to Mariabell, before turning around and beginning to walk away.

If anything, your death serves as an example of what happens to fools. [Luminous]

...
Battlefield

The battle between the Vampires and Otherworlders raged on as both sides lost members. The Otherworlders had already entered over two hundred casualties, whilst the Vampire Force lost fourty of it's members.

The Otherworlders fought with brute force and barely coordinated with one another. The way the fought was completely random, they charged in with no plan whatsoever and striked whatever they saw.

The Vampires worked with teamwork and coordination, having the back of their fellow vampire brethren as the swiftly and agily striked Otherworlder after Otherworlder. Granted, they still lost many to the continuous onslaught of incoming Otherworlders.

Gunther had been engaged in a stalemate against a man using a Desert Eagle, a high recoil and powerful gun. The man looked to be in his 20's and seemed to be a German, wearing a white cape with a white shirt underneath and white pants with short black hair. Both didn't exchange a single word with eachother, Gunther couldn't find an opening to strike through.

Bang
Bang
Bang

Gunther avoided several more gunshots, before noticing the Otherworlder had started to reload and was letting his muscle memory carry out the task. Gunther had made out the Otherworlder took around three seconds to reload, which was the only times he could rush in for an attack.

However, whenever the old Vampire got close to touching the man, the man would activate his Unique Skill and swiftly escaped Gunther. Gunther had yet to find out what this man's Unique Skill was, the only lead he had was the mans Unique Skill made him faster.

The man pointed his gun at Gunther's head, pulling the trigger.

Bang

Louis and Roy were fighting against a laughing Child, who barely looked 15 years old. He had smooth short blonde hair, wearing the same clothes as the man fighting against Gunther.

He was standing still in one place, unmoving as Louis and Roy were panting with beads of sweat on their bodies. The boy only laughed like a maniac, before...

Different types of guns appeared behind him, rapidly firing at the duo.

First, they had to break through stone walls that were much stronger then they looked and tried to crush them by suffocating them. Then, they were trapped inside a body of water and couldn't breathe for a good two minutes before breaking out.

And now, this boy was firing different types of guns they had no knowledge about.

It was safe to conclude that...

Whatever this kid imagines... [Louis]

Becomes reality! [Roy]

That's right! Now, c'mon, entertain me some more! More! MORE! [???]

The kid laughed like a deranged psychopath, summoning a flamethrower above the Vampire brothers. The Vampire Brothers immediately dissapeared and started avoiding the boys attacks, only earning more joy from the kid.

Gunther had finally taken a shot to the left shoulder, unsuccessful in landing a single hit on the Otherworlder. He was holding his left arm whilst running away, the Otherworlder hot on his tail as he used his strange ability to catch up. How the tables have turned.

Steal...

Unbeknownst to them, Otherworlders that had fallen started to glow green as their bodies began to dissapear.

...
Luminous and Mariabell.

Life...

Luminous let out a sigh, before clicking her tongue in irritation as she turned around.

Mariabell Rosso's left arm was touching the ground, bright green markings appeared on her arm and extended towards the ground. Said lights immediately travelled to the battlefield behind Luminous, connecting with the lifeless corpses of the Otherworlders.

Mariabell was converting the souls of these Otherworlders, who had yet to enter the cycle of reincarnation, into energy for herself. Her soul which had been destroyed alongside her body slowly began to repair, returning to its original shape.

Mariabell stared at Luminous with a smile, and Luminous returned the smile with a glare.

That Disintegration... Is it your personal, special Disintegration? [Mariabell]

Figure it out yourself. [Luminous]

Before Mariabell could complete regeneration, Luminous dashed at her with a thrust. Mariabell, now regaining most of her physical prowess, swiftly evaded by sidestepping and leaping away backwards.

Luminous looked at the ground, the green markings were still present.

(Her moving around doesn't cancel it.) [Luminous]

Luminous sliced the ground where the markings were present, wondering if she could sever the Sub-Skill by splitting the lines into two.

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be as simple as that.

(And that did nothing.) [Luminous]

The completion of Mariabells regeneration was nearing it's end, meaning she'd be fighting a Mariabell at full power with only half of hers. The attack she released was sped up by Thought Acceleration, several days had passed in simply compressing the attack into her palm.

To maintain the spell in itself for a few seconds was a great task, which is why Luminous immediately unleashed it in fear that the spell might self destruct at any moment.

No choice. [Luminous]

Luminous's saber began to cover itself in a red light, the surrounding area began to glow a bright red. The ground began to emit small, pink particles into the air.

Mariabells Sub-Skill was broken apart as the ground changed its color, going from light brown to pink. She reacted with a chuckle and a sweatdrop, most of her body had recovered anyways.

Bliss, {Lustful King, Asmodeus}

Luminous enveloped into a bright, purple light.

...
The Battlefield

... [Gunther, Louis and Roy]

The man fighting Gunther and the boy fighting Louis and Roy abruptly stopped, looking in the direction of where their Lord is fighting with widened eyes. The ground underneath them has turned pink aswell, causing a temporary ceasefire as the Otherworlders stare in confusion.

They were in shock as they wondered why the ground suddenly changed color, they wondered why their bodies started to feel weak so suddenly.

For the Vampires...

I see. No more. [Gunther]

If that is what our Lordess wishes for, then there is nothing to do but obey. [Roy]

Well, it appears the day has come. [Louis]

Gunther stopped running away at once, turning around to face the Otherworlder he was fighting. To the Otherworlders surprise, Gunther was lightly laughing as if mocking the Otherworlder.

Would you mind telling me your name, Otherworlder? [Gunther]

The Otherworlder narrowed his eyes in confusion, gripping his Desert Eagle more tightly as he felt his grip unconsciously loosen. This field of pink was weakening him, and he didn't know the reason.

Gunther. [Gunther]

Ah, we have the same name. What a coincidence, that makes it easier to remember. [Gunther]

The Otherworlder clicked his tongue on annoyance, did the Vampire really think he had won just because he was weakened a little bit?

He pointed the Deagle at Gunther and pulled the trigger, firing the bullet at the Vampire Ancestor.

Pardon me, but I thought I should atleast remember the name of the man who gave me the most trouble I've ever had in centuries. [Gunther]

Gunther sidestepped, allowing the bullet to hit an Otherworlder that was sneaking up on him from behind. The other Gunther widened his eyes in shock, not surprised by the fact his bullet was dodged...

But the fact he wasn't able to sense the Otherworlder who was sneaking up on Gunther.

(Does this field?!) [Gunther]

Did you notice? Your senses have dulled in this field, including your Magic Sense. You don't even know if you are pointing that gun at me. [Gunther]

The Otherworlders eyes blinked, before revealing his arm back to his hip. He was no longer pointing the gun at the Vampire Ancestor, but he never stopped aiming.

What a pain, Luminous-Sama's aura is all over the place now. [Louis]

Louis chuckled, whilst his brother remained monotone. The Otherworlder boy tilted his head with intrigue, wondering what this field is and why the Vampires look so confident.

Louis was always the more brighter and more communicating sibling due to his duties as the Emperor, whilst Roy was the quiet and never spoke unless he needed to.

Roy! [Louis]

Louis abruptly stopped chuckling, calling out to his brother and earning his attention in an instant.

You're in charge of killing him, don't dissapoint! [Louis]

Hm? Me? I suppose I am superior to you in combat, very well. [Roy]

Louis smirked before staring at the Otherworlder, a cocky grin plastered on his face as the Otherworlder stared back.

Then, the Otherworlders shock and amusement, Louis cut his own head off using his own hands. It happened so fast the boy barely comprehended what just happened Infront of him.

I'll tell you one thing, kiddo. [Roy]

Roy grabbed the head of his brother, before his flesh extended and absorbed his brothers head in a split second. The head was gone without a trace, fused with Roy's body as it began to glow.

Initially, Roy and I used to be one back then. We were fighting you with half of our power since the beginning. Prepare yourself, you will now understand what happens to cocky brats like you. [Roy]

Valentine has returned.

Valentine emerged from the light, covered in dark robes which hid his entire body. His face looked older and his skin was more wrinkly, his skin was even paler then before.

Hoooooh... [???]

The boy prepared himself, sensing the danger the man exhibited from his presence alone.

The tide of battle immediately switched from equal to one-sided, the Vampires had gained unfair buffs and advantages whilst the Otherworlders had been weakened. Their numbers began to diminish faster then they could hurt the Vampires, turning the battlefield into a bloodbath.

Meanwhile, in Ruberious...

Humans had started to drop unconscious, one after the other. Holy Knights, commoners, everyone was falling unconscious. Hinata and Akiko were confused, wondering what in Ruminas's name is happening.

Akimitsu... Was no where to be found.

...
Mariabell and Luminous

A chill ran down Mariabells spine, her eyes widened as her hands began to tremble with fear. Mariabell looked at her legs, wondering why they were shivering even if she instinctively knew why she was shivering.

It was fear.

Fear of being threatened, the instinct of survival instantly activated in her mind as she felt herself become victim  to the clutches of instinctive fear.

She gripped her right arm with her left hand, the great sword in her left hand nearly falling as her grip had loosened severely.

When was the last time she felt like this? When was the last time she felt the situation was this hopeless?

Step
Step
Step

Small, light footsteps approached Mariabell from the distance as the ground began to be covered in blood. The pink texture overrided by the crimson red of the liquid, even it's smell had begun to intoxicate the air. Mariabell instantly knew that the air was poisoned, and the toxins released were already taking effect.

Do you know the difference between the fear of battle and instinctive fear?

Luminous's appearance had completely changed, blood swirled around her hand.

She looked at Mariabell with disgust, looking down on the True Hero who was trembling uncontrollably.

The former can be ignored, but the latter can never be escaped.

_____________________________________________

Luminous: releases a very strong attack not even a True Dragon could survive direct confrontation with.

Mariabell: Haha life steal go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Do share opinions on what you think of the chapter.

Next Chapter: Demon Queen (P/6)

Edit: The chapters Fucky Wucky is over, finally.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

89.2K 2.3K 30
... Yeah it's a bit weird I just have a sudden idea about it when I write the other story so here we are Guy and Velzard has been together for millen...
29.7K 1K 37
Just another Rimuru's Time travel story Rimuru didn't have a chance to go back on his current timeline so he think that the only solution is to go...
70.4K 2.1K 27
Satoru Mikami,a 25 years old Genius Prodigy While on his way home,he was shot by a coworker who have a grudge against him Unexpectedly,He got reincar...
4.2K 85 12
oh dear god the mc is now a German Tank What kind of adventures will he have? In This Generic Isekai World! 😎 Might change the desc later