Naruto:The next Sage of Six P...

By Chase0345

The Sage of Six Paths the strongest shinobi in the world of Naruto. Naruto Uzumaki the nine tails jinchuriki... More

Chapter 0-Birth of the new sage
Chapter 1-Meeting The Sage and learning of a legacy
Chapter 2-Training
Chapter 3-Naruto Namikaze
Chapter 4-Naruto and Hinata
Chapter 5-Academy days 
Chapter 6-The Uchiha Clan's choice
Chapter 7-The Uchiha,the Senju,and the Uzumaki
Chapter 8-Genin
Chapter 9-Team 5 ?
Chapter 10-Its time for a C Rank
Thanks for 3k
Thanks for 5k
Chapter 12: Land of Waves Team 7's first C-rank
Chapter 13:Team 5's arrival

Chapter 11:Land Of Waterfall Home of The Seven Tails

216 11 0
By Chase0345

*I don't own Naruto or pretty much anything used in this story"

Are story picks back up  3 days as we would see the gang arrive at the village gate to see two guards standing there as one of the guards would say

"What brings you to the hidden rain village" one of the guards asks.

"We're here for a mission" Shisui says in a serious tone

"If you don't mind me asking may you show me your mission scroll" the other guard asks in a serious tone.

"Your right away" Shisui says a we would reach into his pocket, pull out the mission scroll and hand it to the guards"

As the guard would read it and say

"Alright you're good now go straight to the  tower" the guard says.

"Alright let's go team 5" Shisui says

"Right" team 5 says in unison.

As team 5 would head into takigakure as Hinata would look around and say.

"Wow the hidden waterfall is so beautiful" Hinata says in pure aw  of the village's sights.

"Yeah I guess it's not so bad" Shikamaru says not completely being lethargic to there current situation

"Yeah it's great here, it does feel a little weird not to be stared at tho" Naruto says in pure amazement of not being stared at like he massacred an entire village.

"Yeah the hidden waterfall has also been beautiful in my opinion I think the land of iron may be better" Shisui says remembering his time In the land of iron .

"Whys that sensei" Hinata asks wondering why Shisui said the land of iron is better.

"The snow gives it a nice aesthetic" Shisui says explaining the beauty of the land.

"I'd love to visit there someday" Hinata says thinking of the beauty of the land.

"I'll see if I can take you all there, the leader mifune may be the greatest Kenjustu user in the world" Shisui says thinking of the legendary samurai.

"Oh well then we have to go now" Naruto says thinking he may be able to improve his Kenjustu potential if he trained under the samurai.

"Yeah maybe  I'll see what I can do" Shisui assuring the team they may be able to visit the land.

As the ground would arrive at the tower they would head in and arrive at the office at the leader as his aid would say

"Hello what brings you to the office" the aid asks.

"I'm Shisui uchiha of the hidden leaf and this is my team where here on a mission" Shisui says in a serious tone.

"That's nice if you do mind me asking may I see your mission scroll" the aid asks.

"Sure right away" as Shisui would pull out the scroll and hand it to the aid

As she would read it, hand it back to Shisui and say

"Alright your good to go" the aid says allowing them to enter the office.

"Thank you" team 5 says as they would enter the office.

The office of three leader of the takigakure is much smaller than the hogake and only features a chair and table with the walls being allied with pictures of the previous leaders and paperwork scattered on the floor. As only two people would be an older man and young girl and the right side of his table. As team five would enter the office the man would say

"Who are you" the man asks.

"We're team 5 from the hidden leaf we are sent here to help" Shisui says.

"My apologies I'm Hisen and the girl to my left is the guardian of the waterfall Fu" the man now identified as Hisen would say.

Hisen is a middle aged man with short smooth brown hair that was greying all on the outside with just the top of his head still having brown hair. He wears a black Takigakure forehead protector around his forehead and has hair hang over the left and right sides of it and he also has brown side burns. He also has small black-coloured eyes and a small brown-coloured goetee.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Fu" the girl now identified as Fu would say holding her hand for a handshake.

Fu is a young girl around the age of Naruto with tan-skinned, who wears an orange clip in her short, layered mint green hair that matches her eye colour, with was also orange. Her ninja outfit consists of short sleeveless white midriff shirt with fishnet armour underneath, long white armlets, and fishnet shorts with a short white apron skirt over it. Her forehead protector is worn on her right arm. Fū also carries a cylindrical object in red wrapping on her back,

("Kit this girl I can sense the chakra of the seven tails") kurama says sensing the chakra.

("Really are you sure") Naruto asks.

("I'm sure") Kurama says in a serious tone.

As the fu would greet Naruto and say

"Ha I'm fu nice to meet you 9" fu says greeting Naruto already sensing his charka.

"Nice to meet you seven I'm Naruto" he says holding out his hand.

"Seven, how did you know fu was the seven tails" Hisen says in an angered tone.

"Wait she's the seven tails" Shikamaru says in shock.

"It's fine Hisen I'm fine with them knowing my secret if enemy Shinobi do attack I'll need to go all out.

"Yeah and plus I'm fine also I'm the nine tails" Naruto says.

"What Hiruzen did tell me he was sending his jinchuriki on this mission" Hisen says in shock.

"Well he did" Fu says smiling.

"Well that's besides the fact lord 3rd told us you tell us more about our mission when we got here" Shikamaru says in a serious tone.

"Yes about a week ago we captured an enemy Shinobi disguised as one of are own and after some integration he told us that more of them would be coming for the falls" Hisen says.

"We'll don't worry sir you got on me and team 5 to take them out"Naruto says in a serious time.

"Thank you now do to fu being the guardian she will be  following you on this mission" Hisen says.

"Great it will be great to make a new friend" hinata says.

"Alright well good luck team 5" Hisen says.

"Thank you" Shisui says as he team 5 and fu would walk out the office.

As this is then were we would  notice a bat near the window as it would then fly off and to a part in the woods as it would land on a man's finger and then speak to him as the man would say.

"Guren the leader of the village has called for hidden leaf Shinobi and there going to help that girl protect the waterfalls" the unknown man says.

As this then we're we would turn to see guren standing with five other ninja as she would say.

"Alright team let's move out now so we can kill this runts and get that water" guren says in a serious tone

As the 6 six ninja would move through the woods to meet with team 5 and fu.

With Team 5 and Fu

As we would cut back to team 5 as we would see them at to the waterfall as Shikamaru would speak up.

"Ha Fu why are these ninja so desperate for this water" Shikamaru asks wondering the point of this mission

"Well I minus well tell you the reason this water is so special is because this water is able to expand your chakra 10 fold" Fu says.

"10 fold" they all say in shock.

"Yes but At the price of time off your life" Fu says in a serious tone.

"Well then I guess it's not really worth it if you get time off your life" Hinata says.

"Yeah your right, but I can see why enemy ninja would be after it" Naruto says.

"Well that's beside all I heard something coming up to the waterfall be prepared everyone" Shisui says commanding his team.

As this then where we would hear guren yell out.

"Crystal Style:Wild Dance Of The Shuriken" She yells out as multiple Crystal shurikens would fly out.

As this is then for wings would sprout from Fu  as she would fly up as Shikamaru would shout out.

"Earth Style:Earth Style Wall"Shikamaru shouts out as a wall of earth would appear in-front the group as the crystal would hit the wall.

"Nice work Shikamaru, now you four stay  and guard the fountain" Shisui shout as he would move out the the way to fight guren but he would be stopped by  a giant fight that would punch him in the face knocking him back.As Guren would say

"nice work Gozu you and Kiho deal with the Uchiha Guren says as she would go to the fountain

"Right away boss" the man now known as Gozu would say as we would walk over to  Shisui.

Gozu has short slicked combed back brown hair, no eyebrows, and grey-coloured eyes. He also has sharp teeth and long arms reaching down to his knees.

As this then we're another ninja  would appear and say.

"Right away gurren" the man now known as Kiho would say as he would walk over to Shisui.

Kiho has pale, pasty-looking skin and white hair with dark, blue-framed glasses with orange lenses. His outfit consists of  a dark purple cloak with orange outlines with blue pants and wears geta that are tan with black strips and only sandal hold.

"Shusui sensei" Hinata cries out"

"Don't worry about him Hinata, you Shikamaru and fu stay here and guard the fountain I'll go deal with that lady"  Naruto says.

"Alright Naruto" Hinata says.

"Kigiri deal with the pineapple head kid, nurari deal with the Hyuga and rinji you deal with girl in the air" Guren shouts as three more ninja would appear and begin to strike there targets.

"Wind style:Gale Palm"Naruto says as a blast of wind would hit Guren knocking her back as he would chase after her.

Shikamaru vs Kigiri

As we would cut to see Shikamaru has end up on a different side of the battlefield to see kirigi say.

"Kid if you give up then I won't make your death painful ok" the man known as kirigi would say

Kirigi has a medium-length dull-purple hair and grey eyes. He wears a black cloak with a black under-shirt under with lavender pants and sandals. His most recognisable feature is the gas mask he wears which covers the lower-half of his face.

"Sorry buddy but unfortunately for me i was
sent her on a mission so im going to have to stop you, Earth Style: Earth bullet Shikamaru shouts as he would shoot a bullet of earth that Kirigi  would get hit by.

"Alright kid your grave. Destroying Smell Smoke Prison" he shouts as a cloud of smoke would cover the battlefield .

"Smoke interesting, sorry buddy but I have a wind nature Wind Style:Great Breakthrough" Shikamaru states as a blast of wind would come out as it would clear the battlefield.

"You bastard Exploding Flame Shot " Kirigi shouts as he would shot a blast of fire .

"Earth Style:Earth Style Wall" Shikamaru shouts as he would build a wall up as it would hit it knocking Shikamaru back.

"Blinding Smoke Prison" kirigi shouts as two parts of smoke would warp around shikamaru tying him up.

"I'm sorry kid but I told you to give up " kirigi says as we would stab Shikamaru.

*Poof*

"It was a clone" kirigi says shocked.

"Yup, Earth Style:Fist Rock Technique"Shikamaru  says as he would appear behind kirigi and punch him in the face knocking him out."

"What a drag" Shikamaru says  coughing as go to grab kirigi for interrogation.

Fu vs Rinji

As we would cut Fu fighting Rinji as he would say

"look here little girl I'll make sure not to kill you to bad" the man now known as Rinji would say laughing

Rinji had dark brown hair with black eyes. His outfit consists of a purple loose fitting vest that shows his chest. The rest of his mid-section is covered with bandages. He wears a light blue poncho-like item around his neck and also wears black wrist warmers and tan pants with dark brown sandals.

"No way I'll guard this waterfall with my life" Fu Yells

"Well then I guess you're going to die, Lighting Style:Lighting bullet" Rinji says as lighting would go flying at Fu.

As would use her wings to fly into the air as she would say.

"Water Style:Wild Water Wave" Fu shouts as a blast of water would come of her path as it would hit Rinji.

"You bitch, I'll get you out the sky, Bat Controlling: Ultrasonic Mind Waves" Rinji would say as a two bats fly up to Fu and screech as it would make fu fall to the ground.

As Rinji would begin to walk over to Fu as he would say.

"Sorry kid but this is the end for you" Rinji says.

("Chomei I need a bit of boost") Fu pleads to her tailed beast.

("How many Fu") Chomei questions.

("Two tails") Fu says.

("On it Fu" ) Chomei says

As a lime green coat of Charka would begin to go around Fu body as she would stand up and say.

"Your done" Fu says as she would rush at Rinji

"Oh no" Rinji says as Fu would rush at him and beat him until he'd pas out.

("Thanks Chomei") Fu says thanking here tailed beast.

("No problem Fu") Chomei says.

Hinata vs Nurari

"Viscous Water Mass" The man now known as Nurari would say throwing throw circle water discs at Hinata that should dodge

Nurari is a Shinobi who wears dark green lipstick, his eyes are wide open all the time and has some pink hair sticking out of his slime suit.

"I'm sorry dear girl but I must kill if you plan on stopping me from stealing that water" Nurari says.

"I'm sorry but I have to I was sent here on a mission to stop you" Hinata says.

"Then I'm an afraid that you must die" Nurari says.

"No I'm afraid, Eight Trigrams Sixty Four Palms" Hinata says as she would activate the Byakugan and try to hit Nurari.

But unfortunately for Hinata Nurari suit would allow him to move out the way thanks to his suit.

"What" Hinata says shocked at what happened.

"Sorry but your out of luck Hyuga Water Release:Water Shark Bullet Technique" Nurari shoots as a shark bullet would launch at Hinata

"Lighting Release:Thunderclap Arrow" Hinata says as she would shoot a lightning arrow at the water shark .

"Uh time to end this Water Release:Water Dragon Bullet" Nurari shouts out

"Water Release:Water Dragon Bullet" Hinata shouts out at the two water dragons would collide.

As Hinata would pull out her sword and say

"Water Breathing, Seventh Form: Drop Ripple Thrust" as she would quickly rush at Nurari and slash him across the chest killing him.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this you seemed like you could have been good" Hinata says as she would walk away back to where Fu was.

Shisui vs Gozu and Kiho

As we would cut to Shisui battling against Gozu and Kiho as Shisui  would say

"Fire Style:Phoenix Flower Justus" As Shisui would shoot blast of fire at  Gozu and Kiho hitting them both

"Mudshot Technique" Gozu shots as a blast of mud would shot a blast of mud at Shisui.

"Wind Release:Vacuum Wave" Shisui shouts as he would shoot a blades of wind at Gozu gutting through his mudshot and cutting him across the chest.

"Gozu" Kiho shouts.

"Don't worry about me Kiho, just kill that uchiha" Gozu says coughing up blood. As Kiho would nod and say.

"Smoke Dragon" Kiho states as a dragon made of smoke would begin to launch at Shisui.

As Shisui would then vanish out the way pull out his tanto and slash upwards killing Kiho

"Kiho" Gozu shouts as he would get up a begin to throw his enlarged fist.

"Lighting Release:Lighting Bullet". Shisui says a bolt of arrow would hit Gozu directly in the chest killing him.

"My team" Shisui says as he would then run back.

Naruto vs Guren

As we would cut to Naruto's blades clashing with two crystal swords made my Guren as two would back away from each other.

"Do you a mere genin think you can defeat me Guren from the sound and the master of crystal release" Guren says very prideful in her abilities.

"Crystal release, what's that" Naruto asks.

"Well I believe it's the next evolution of earth release, Crystal Release: Crystal Wheel"Guren  shouts as she would make a wheel of Crystals to go strike  at Naruto.

"As Naruto would  say Earth Style:Earth Wall" Naruto shouts as a wall of earth would appear

as Naruto would move out the way as a the crystal wheel would break through the wall.

"Guess she was right the evolution of earth release well guess that leaves earth and fire release, well let's try some lighting" Naruto says as  he would pull out his sword and say as he pull his sword.

"Lightning Breathing:Heat Lightning " Naruto shots as a bolt of lighting would go to strike at Guren.

"Crystal Release:Crimson Fruit" Guren shouts as crystal armor would appear in-front of Guren partially projecting her from the blast .

"Lighting Release:Black Panther " Naruto says as he would shout a black panther at Guren

"Crystal:Hexagonal Shuriken:Wild Dance" Guren says as multiple crystal shurikrn would fly at the panther but it would prevail and hit Guren

"You little brat I'm going to end you Crystal Release:Tearing Crystal falling Dragon" Guren shouts out as a pink crystal dragon would  begin your fly at Naruto.

"Water Release:Water Dragon Bullet"  Naruto shouts as. Crystal dragon and water dragon would clash canceling each other out.

"Face kid I'm going to kill you, your outclassed " Guren says.

"Am I, alright time to finish this Chidori" Naruto shouts as he would begin to run at Guren.

"Crystal Release:Jade Crystal Eighth Formation" Guren says as she build a wall of crystals.

Flashback

We flashback to when Naruto  was being trained by Kakashi.

"Alright Naruto I believe you ready for me to teach you my strongest lighting release technique" Kakashi Says.

"Really Kakashi" Naruto says in pure excitement"

"Yup it's a technique I made when I failed to add my lighting release to your dad's justu" Kakashi explains.

"Really what is it" Naruto asks.

"The Chidori" Kakashi explains

Flashback

As we would cut back to the present to see Naruto cut through the crystal wall and into Guren's chest killing her.

"I'm sorry this had to had to happen Guren, I promise to you that I will fulfill my goal of bringing peace to this Shinobi world" Naruto says as we would walk away and back to where Fu was.

With Fu

As we would cut back to fu to see her standing waiting for the others to come back or for another fight as Shisui would be the first to speed up saying.

"Where's is the rest of my team" Shisui says in a serious tone.

As before she could a figure would walk up pulling something.

"I'm here sensai you mind helping me with this" Shikamaru says pulling Kigiri's unconscious body.

"Shikamaru" Shisui says as he would help Shikamaru carry Kigiri's body.

As this is then where we would see Hinata walk to the group

"Hinata I'm glad to see your ok" Fu flying over to her new friend.

"Thanks Fu, and yeah I'm fine" Hinata says reassuring her new friend.

"That's good" Fu says sighing.

"Wait where's  Naruto" Hinata asks looking for the jinchuriki"

"I'm here princess" Naruto says walking up to rest of the  group.

"Naruto" Hinata says running up to give him a hug.

"Ha how'd your fight go" Naruto asks.

"Pretty good i was able to use the sword techniques you taught me" Hinata says.

"That's good" as Naruto would look around to see two unconscious Shinobi.

"Ha Shika why'd you keep that guy alive" Naruto says pointing to Kigiri.

"Simple troublesome I grabbed him because he could be good for interrogation.

"Ha always forgot how much of a planner you are" Naruto says laughing.

"As team let's head back to Hisen, Naruto grab one of the goons" Shisui commands.

"On it sensei" Naruto says as he would grab Rinji.

Hisen Office

We cut back to Hisen's office were we would see him there doing paperwork as team 5 and Fu would enter the office.

"Your back how did the mission go" Hisen asks.

"Great, we were able to stop the people who were trying to steal water from the falls" Fu says.

"That's good Shisui mission debriefing" Hisen asks of the Uchiha.

"Are mission went well 6 ninja from the sound came to try to steal the water, my team and Fu were able to kill/capture the team" Shisui states.

"Those were hidden sound ninja" Hisen says scared.

"Yeah check the headband" Naruto says throwing him the headband he ripped off one of sound ninjas headband.

"Oh no" Hisen says in a scared tone.

"What's the matter" Hinata asks.

"Sound village, it's lead by the former Sanin Orochimaru" Shisui states.

"Whose that" Fu asks

"A powerful Rouge ninja" Naruto says.

"If Orochimaru has sights on my village what will I do" Hisen says.

"Don't worry Hisen will talk to the hokage, about this situation" Shisui says.

"Thank you Shisui, here is the pay for your team" Hisen says as he would hand him a decent amount of money.

"Thank will leave both of the sound ninja here for your integration and you'll send the information with us" Shisui says.

"Alright" Hisen says .

"Fu you did good today I know one day you'll grow up to be a great ninja one day" Shisui states

"Thank you Shisui" Fu says.

"Fu surprisingly you weren't as troublesome as Naruto" Shikamaru.

"Thanks Shikamaru you're cool too" Fu says.

"Fu it's was great meeting you I hope we meet again" Hinata says smiling.

"Thanks Hinata it's was great meeting you to I hope we meet again" Fu says.

"We'll see around 7" Naruto says.

"See you around 9" Fu says

"Also Fu if you see that Orochimaru, run" Naruto says in a serious tone.

"I don't know Naruto I think I can take him" Fu says laughing.

"No Fu I'm serious run" Naruto says with a even more serious tone"

As Fu would nod as team 5 would begin to leave.

Unknown Location

"Sir Orochimaru are scouts has said that team Guren have both died or been captured by Shinobi from the hidden leaf and the guardian" a unkown ninja says.

"Which Shinobi from the leaf" The man now known as Orochimaru.

"From what are scouts have pick up the Shisui of the body flicker and the nine tails" the unknown ninja says.

"Interesting" Orochimaru says.

"Sir do you want me to deploy another team" The ninja asks.

"No, I've finished my business with the land of waterfalls, it is time I plan my assault on the leaf" Orochimaru says as he would begin to laugh.

End

Next time, Land of Waves: Team 7's First C-rank

Author Notes

We'll first chapter back and I'll admit I'm a bit rusty but I do like how this chapter turned out. Also I won't be doing a lot of custom chapters  (stuff that's not in the manga) there will be a couple in during timeskip but not a lot. Also I will say this now Fu will return sooner then you may think. That's pretty much it so stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 695 11
Except for a small group of people who saw Naruto as an innocent child who had been dealt a bad hand, no one liked Naruto Uzumaki when growing up in...
33.7K 992 49
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older sister of Saya Uchiha being a Anbu she was...
1.8K 21 6
This what if is about what would happen if naruto leaves the village during the chunin exams arc. narutoXhinata may add more females naruto is not g...
635K 14.5K 48
Life is hard for the little Uzumaki. Abused, tortured, and treated like a monster. Naruto constantly walks the streets alone while receiving glares f...