Roma Stillinski- Teen Wolf fa...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister called Roma Stillinski who is quite shy and very smart. She... More

📖Intro to the book📖
⚛️The book S1 Aesthetics⚛️
🎶Part One-Season One🎶
🪭S1.Pilot Part One🪭
🐺S1. Pilot-Part Two🐺
⌚️S1.Pilot part three⌚️
⌚️S1. 2nd chance at 1st line P2⌚️
💥S1. Pack Mentality Part 1💥
🐺S1.Pack Mentality Part 2🐺
🚥S1. Magic Bullet Part 1🚥
🚥S1. Magic Bullet Part 2🚥
🎠S1. The Tell Part 1🎠
🎠S1. The Tell Part 2🎠
📝Author Note📝
♦️S1.Heart Monitor Part 1♦️
♦️S1.Heart Monitor Part 2♦️
💱S1. Night School Part 1💱
💱S1. Night School Part 2💱
🕵‍♀️S1. Lunatic Part 1🕵‍♀️
🕵‍♀️S1.Lunatic Part 2🕵‍♀️
✴️S1.Wolfbane Part 1✴️
✴️S1.Wolfbane Part 2✴️
🧁S1.Co-Captain Part 1🧁
🧁S1.Co-Captain Part 2🧁
♾️S1. Formality Part 1♾️
♾️S1. Formality Part 2♾️
➕️S1.CodeBreaker Part One➕️
➕️S1.CodeBreaker Part 2➕️
💠Season Two Aesthetics💠
💮Part Two-Season Two💮
🐨S2. Omega Part One🐨
🦁S2. Omega Part Two🦁
🌫S2. Shape Shifted Part 1🌫
🐲S2. Shape Shifted Part 2🐲
‼️New Ocs Alert‼️
🪸S2. Ice Pick Part 1🪸
🪐S2. Ice Pick Part 2🪐
🪢S2.Abomination Part 1🪢
👥️S2.Abomination Part 2👥️
🎖S2.Venomous Part 1🎖
🎖S2.Venomous Part 2🎖
📷S2. Frenemy Part 1📷
📸S2. Frenemy Part 2📸
🩰S2.Restraint Part 1🩰
🔗S2.Restraint Part 2🔗
🎙S2.Raving Part 1🎙
🎶S2.Raving Part 2🎶
🪔S2.Party Guessed Part 1🪔
🕯S2.Party Guessed Part 2🕯
⚜️S2.Fury Part 1⚜️
🔯S2.Fury Part 2🔯
♓️S2.Battlefield Part 1♓️
🦋S2.Battlefield Part 2🦋
🦊S2. Master Plan Part 1🦊
🐱S2. Master Plan Part 2🐱
🦋The Whole S3 Aesthetics🦋
🌺Two Months Of Summer🌺
📸Part Three-Season Three A📸
🪸Roma Supernatural Side🪸
🪡S3A.Tattoo P1🪡
🪬S3A.Tattoo P2🪬
🎑S3A.Chaos Rising P1🎑
🎎S3A.Chaos Rising P2🎎
⚖️S3A.Fireflies P1⚖️
🎆S3A.Fireflies P2🎆
🧸S3A.Unleashed P1🧸
♨️S3A.Unleashed P2♨️
☀️S3A.Frayed P1☀️
❄️S3A. Frayed P2❄️
❗️New Oc Introduction❗️
🏨S3A.Motel California P1🏨
☝️S3A.Motel California P2☝️
🦚S3A.Currents P1🦚

🏵S1. Second chance at 1st Line🏵

1.9K 41 14
By BuckysDoll24

Scott dragged me to the locker room in full panic mode and I tried to calm him down."Scott? It's alright I'm right here." I said soothingly.

Scott looked at me with his yellow eyes flashing at me. I looked around and covered his eyes.

"Rome I can't calm down!" Scott shouts."Scott, I'm with you till the end of the line. I'm right here and I won't even let you go." I said soothingly but firmly.

Scott visibly calmed down and I uncovered his eyes and his eyes were back to normal."I'm gonna go, but I'll see you on the field okay?" I said softly. Scott nods and I leave just as Stiles and the team stroll in. I waved to the lads as I walked out.

《▪︎》

I got to the field put my headphones on and started listening to my playlist as I was on the bleachers waiting for the lads to come out for practice.

Five minutes later they both come out and head off to practice well Scott does, Stiles sits on the bench so I go and join him."Hey, female Stilinski!" Coach yells at me.

"Yes?" I say to him."Why are you on the bleachers?" Coach says."Cause I can(!)" I sarcastically say."Fine, don't make a habit out of this. Alright, let's go!" Coach says to the team.

We watched the practice go down Jackson on the defense and Scott on the offense and it is going badly like really badly.

Scott charges for Jackson only to get knocked to the ground. "Hey, McCall!" Coach yells.

Scott lifts his head to see Jackson smirking above him, looking very satisfied by his successful tackle."You sure you still want to be the first line, McCall?" Jackson taunts.

Coach finally makes it over to Scott just as Jackson walks away, and Scott quickly jumps to his feet, fixing his gloves and pads as Coach begins berating him for his performance.

"My- my grandmother can move faster than that-- and she's dead! You think you can move faster than the corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach says stammering.

"So much sass," I commented as Stiles nodded in agreement. Scott's anger and frustration have him doubled over, which begins to worry Stiles and me as we continue to watch from mid-field.

Scott clenches his jaw as he responds in a tight voice to Coach Finstock."Yes, Coach." Scott says straining his anger. Coach goads Scott into a more competitive mindset, and continues to mock him.

"I can't hear you!" Coach mocks."Yes. Coach." Scott replies. Coach, also irritated, moves so his mouth is just inches from Scott's right ear as he mutters his orders."Then do it again!" Coach yells

Scott clenches his jaw again as he sighs and runs back to position while Coach shouts mockingly toward the rest of the players."McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach shouts.

Jackson gets back to his position in mid-field as Scott returns to the front of the line-up for one-on-ones. After a moment, Coach blows his whistle to have them start.

"Let's go!" Coach says. Scott and Jackson go at it and they both end up on the floor.

Me and Stiles ran to Scott's side."Scott, are you okay?" I asked him."Roma, Stiles! I can't control it!" Scott whispers.

"What now!" Stiles exclaims. The two of them looked around before dragging him to the locker room.

"Come on, here we go. There. That's it." Stiles says. Scott stumbles in and Stiles and I approach him.

"You okay? Scott, you okay?" I said getting close to him"Get away from me!" Scott wolfs out.

We ran and Scott was chasing after us. I spotted the fire extinguisher and got an idea. I tapped Stiles and pointed to the fire extinguisher.

He looked at where I was pointing and got the idea, he ran off to get it and I ended up coming face-to-face with Scott.

"Scott? Don't do this, please. You're my best friend," I said softly but firmly.

I felt a clawed hand on my torso and I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but it never came.

I reopened my eyes to see Scott looking right at me with yellow eyes but not being aggressive.

"Scott?"I said softly and placed my hand on his cheek. Scott came closer to me scratching my torso making me wince in surprise.

Suddenly Stiles sprayed us with the fire extinguisher which snapped Scott out of it."Stiles what the hell!?!" I shouted in surprise and held my torso.

"Oh sorry Rome I meant to get Scott, not you," Stiles says with an oops face.

"Stiles? Roma? What happened?" Scott asked confused.

"You tried to kill me and Roma, it's like I told you before, "Stiles tells him

Scott looked at me and I nodded in agreement.

"It's the anger. It's your pulse rising. It's a trigger." Stiles continues to tell him.

"But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game if you haven't noticed." Scott responds.

"Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field. You can't play Saturday. You're gonna have to get out of the game." Stiles tells him straight.

"I'm the first line," Scott says."Sorry Scott but not anymore." I softly smiled. I hugged Scott goodbye and headed out but he stopped me." I hurt you," Scott says.

I lifted my top to see three scratches on my torso." I did that?" Scott says with a look."Yeah but it was an accident, I'm fine, I can handle a scratch," I tell him softly.

I headed to the hospital with Stiles to find out about Jackson.

*

So what's the verdict? He got a separate shoulder and he may not be able to play on Saturday and are counting on Scott to play now. The stupid prick shouldn't have pissed Scott off.

I was sat on Stiles's bed as he got ready to video call Scott informing him of what happened to Jackson.

Stiles called Scott who answered and Stiles pointed a toy gun to the screen. I chuckled at him being silly and joined his side.

"What'd you find out?" Scott asks

"Well, it's bad," I muttered.

"Jackson's got a separated shoulder." Stiles answers

"Because of me?" Scott says worried.

"No, because he is an absolute tool," I stated.

"Because he's a tool like Roma said," Stiles says in agreement

"But is he gonna play?" Scott asks

I shrugged whilst fixing up my beanie.

"Well, they don't know yet. Now they're just counting on you for Saturday." Stiles tells Scott.

Scott groans in frustration.

I tap Stiles and point to the silhouette of a man behind Stiles and he sees what I'm pointing at and begins typing: It looks like - someone's behind you.

Scott leaned forward to see what was being typed and suddenly the screen went black and the call ended.

"Do you think that was Derek?" I asked Stiles.

"Maybe?" Stiles says.

"I'm off to bed, night Stiles," I said walking towards the door.

"Night Roma," Stiles says.

*

I headed to my room to see Derek standing by my window. He rushed forward and checked me over.

"He hurt you," Derek says lowly." It was an accident, I'm okay," I say softly as I can see his eyes are blue.

"I should have hurt him," Derek growls softly."Does it hurt?" Derek asked me." Stings but I'm okay," I said softly smiling. Derek places his hands on my torso and takes the pain away.

"Thank you," I said softly touching his cheek." Let me bandage it up for you, how's your arm feeling?"Derek asked." Fine just aching at the moment," I tell him.

"Twice you got hurt, no more," Derek says softly holding me." I know, an occupational hazard being involved in the supernatural world, but it's fine. I'll survive it, I read up on the supernatural so I'm good to go," I chuckled making Derek grin.

"You are amazing Roma, I've got to go but see you around yeah?" Derek says softly smiling." Not too bad yourself Mr Hale, and you're not getting rid of me that easily," I said with a smile and a wink.

Derek smiles and heads home whilst I head to bed and curl up in my blanket. I could have sworn I felt a hand on my head softly touching me before vanishing again.

*
Me and Stiles headed to school to see Scott freaking out a little bit.

"Hey Scott what's up?" I asked.

"Derek says I have to get out of the game on Saturday otherwise he'll kill me," Scott says.

"No, he doesn't, He just doesn't want you to get caught by the hunters and you wolfing out on the field," I said soothingly.

"I know but I've been sitting on the bench my whole school life. I just want to play the first line." Scott says sadly.

"Hey look at me," I said putting my finger under his chin and making him look at me.

"You don't need to play first line to prove anything to anyone. You are an amazing player." I said with a smile.

"Go and talk to coach and see if you can get out of the game if not we'll find a way for you to play without you wolfing out," I told him with a gentle smile.

Scott nods, and I leave him with Stiles and head off to see a friend of mine. He doesn't have many friends and doesn't have it easy at home.

"Hey Isaac, shall we get started on our maths work so I can help you catch up?" I asked softly.

Isaac looked up and smiled at me.

"Yes please Roma and thank you for helping me," Isaac says softly.

"Hey, that's what friends are for," I said with a smile.

Isaac nods and we study for a bit in the morning. I head to maths class which I have with Scott and Lydia. Deep joy(!) note the sarcasm.

*

I went to maths class with Scott and Lydia. Me, Scott, and Lydia had to do work on the board so I had my headphones on low and was listening in on Scott and Lydia's conversation as I quickly did the work on the board.

"Why is there a rumour going around that you're not playing tomorrow?" Lydia wonders

"Cause I'm sort of not," Scott says

"I think you sort of are. Especially when you brutally injure my boyfriend by ramming into him," Lydia snarks.

"He brutally injured himself ramming into me," Scott smarks back.

"Jackson's gonna play tomorrow. But he's not gonna be at his peak, and I prefer my boyfriend at peak performance," Lydia says.

Ew gross didn't need to know that, thanks for the mental image.

"Okay?" Scott says.

"I date the captain of the winning lacrosse team, and if they start off the season losing, I date the captain of the losing lacrosse team. I don't date losers," Lydia says.

"Losing one game isn't gonna kill anyone. In fact, it might even save someone," Scott says.

"Fine! Don't play. We'll probably win anyway. Then we'll go out after like we were planning - and I'll introduce Allison to all the hot players on the team. And Scott McCall can stay home, surfing the net for porn." Lydia tells Scott.

Then Lydia walks away with a smirk on her face."Mr. McCall, you're not even close to solving your problem," The teacher says."Tell me about it," Scott mutters.

I did my work on the board and headed back to my seat and waited till the bell rang.

*
After class, I felt a tap on my shoulders and turned to see Scott behind me with a sad look."Yes?" I said."I'm sorry for hurting you, I didn't mean it," Scott says with a puppy dog look.

"It's okay, soft puppy, you didn't mean it," I said with a soft smile. Scott playfully shoves me and Stiles drags us to the staircase and we see Dad and the principal talking to one another.

"Hey, come here," Stiles says."What?" Scott asked."Come here. Tell me what they're saying. Can you hear 'em?" Stiles wonders.

Since me or Stiles can't hear them very well Scott listens and tells us what's being said."Curfew because of the body," Scott says.

"Unbelievable. Our dad's out looking for a rabid animal, while the jerk-off who kills the girl is just hangin' out, doing whatever he wants." Stiles rambles."Well, you can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek." Scott counters

"I can do something," Stiles says."Like what?" Scott asks."Find the other half of the body," Stiles says."Are you kidding?" Scott says.

"It wasn't Derek!" I input."How do you know that?" Scott asked with a look."He told me geniuses," I said with a duh tone."Stay away from Derek," Scott says."Nope!" I said walking away."I'm off to fix my bike so I'll see you two later." I tell them as I walk away.

I headed off home and went into the garage and brought out my baby. She'll be ready for me to ride before the school year ends. I got my licence a few weeks back before all this happened.

(*)

After a couple of hours, Stiles and I are at home and Stiles suddenly comes and drags me to Scott's as he has found something at Derek's.

These two just don't get it at all, even though I know Derek is not the killer or the alpha do they listen? No.

Stiles runs up the stairs whilst I calmly close the door behind me as this is Mama McCall's home and I treat it with respect.

"What did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it? And, yes, I've had a lot of Adderall, so - " Stiles rambles out.

"I found something at Derek Hale's," Scott reveals."Are you kidding? What?" Stiles asked."There's something buried there - I could smell blood," Scott replies

"Yeah, it's called a grave Scott. He buried his sister." I said crossing my arms as I leaned against his door frame.

"Yeah, but not fresh blood Roma," Scott says."That's awesome!" Stiles exclaims

Me and Scott just look at him with what the fuck expressions on our faces."I mean, that's terrible. Whose blood?" Stiles says correcting himself.

"I don't know. But when we do, your dad nails Derek for the murder." Scott says looking at us.

"I'm not getting involved in this. I'm refusing to be a part of you idiots arresting someone for burying his dead sister." I said with a shake of my head.

Scott pouts at me when I say this."And then you help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing. Because there's no way I'm not playing that game." Scott says to Stiles.

"I'm going home as I'm not helping you get an innocent person arrested so you can play a stupid game for a girl you've known for two seconds," I said walking out.

*

I walked home put my music on and vibed along to it as I walked. I didn't take notice of my surroundings and I looked up to see red eyes glowing from the woods.

"Shit!" I shouted and I ran off into the road and I saw a car coming at me. I braced for impact but it never came." Roma?" I heard a voice and I looked to see Derek standing in front of me.

"Hey I'm here, it's alright," Derek says putting his hand on my cheek and head on mine. I placed my hand on his hand and I felt him softly nuzzling me." I'm okay, sorry I thought I saw red eyes coming from the woods," I said with a soft voice.

"You're not getting hurt by the alpha I won't let him hurt you, I will be by your side I promise," Derek says softly kissing my forehead." I don't doubt that Derek, do you mind taking me home?" I asked softly." I'll always take you home, you don't need to ask,"  Derek says softly stroking my cheek.

I smiled up at him," Come on I'll take you home," Derek said softly holding my hand and leading me to his car.

》》》

Derek drove me home whilst holding my hand. I can see by his face he's content happy and relaxed in my company and it's something he's not experienced in a long time.

Derek pulls up to my house and I head inside." Did you want to come in?" I asked him." Only for a bit as I got to go to the hospital and visit my uncle," Derek says softly smiling.

We go to my room and I put Criminal Minds on." I love Derek and Garcia's relationship," I said as we watched the show." Why?" Derek wonders." I love how she lets him call her baby girl and she and he have a cute bond and enjoy one another's company," I explained with a smile.

"That's a cute relationship," Derek notes." They share a playful, flirtatious relationship although it is completely platonic and they are just friends but he's protective of her and she is of him," I added." You ever had a relationship like that?" Derek wonders.

"Erm no, I haven't ever been with anyone before," I said softly." Oh sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," Derek says softly touching my hand.

"You didn't," I tell him softly as I put my hand on his cheek and leaned forward to put my head on his head.

"I'm okay, I just never looked for a relationship or anything like that as I'm not popular or pretty," I shrugged.

"You are pretty Roma, I think you look beautiful and I think anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot," Derek says softly smiling at me.

"Thank you," I said softly smiling at him. We continued to watch Criminal Minds and I ended up falling asleep curled up in Derek's arms.

Like this-

*

Part one of 2nd Chance at 1st Line is done ✔️ More glimpses of Roma and Derek's sweet relationship ❤️

How are we liking this book?

Who's in love with these two already?

Derek and Roma won't get together till S2!

Roma does stay human till a certain season 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 15.6K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
108K 2.2K 40
A Teen Wolf Fanfic where Scott has a sister aged two years old who is also Stiles's sister when Melissa and Noah had a drunken one-night stand When S...
55.6K 1.1K 22
As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from her brother. Unlike him, she is popular...
3.1K 88 15
Stiles had to become a vampire in order to save his life. Now, the question is - does he remain that way, or will he turn into a werewolf? Either way...