Their alpha Female mate

By princessamber123

Rose and Daisy are twins. They are very close and protective over each other. Their parents are Skylar and Be... More

chapter 1-
chapter 2-
chapter 3-
author note...
chapter 4- getting ready
chapter 5- arrived
chapter 6- mate
chapter 6- our mate
chapter 7- calm down
chapter 8- why do you not want us
chapter 10- sad
chapter 11- figure out what you want
chapter 12- rogue attack
chspter 13- walk
chapter 14- tell me what you know
chapter 15- always be your home
chapter 16- message to Alpha fin
chapter 17- goodbye
chapter 18- arrived
chapter 19- share house or pack house?
chapter 20- rules?
chapter 21- introduced to the pack.
chapter 22- rogue and his mate?
chapter 23-
chapter 24- attacked
chapter 25- training?
chapter 26- hes dead
chapter 27- our wolves meet
chapter 28- why?
chapter 29- what rogue ?
chapter 30- come with me
chapter 31 - what did you find out?
chapter 32- that wasnt very nice
chapter 33- why i hate witches
chapter 34- weakness
chapter 35- marked
chapter 36- cafe
chapter 37- Alpha Hunter
chapter 38- i trust you both
chapter 39- what are pregnancy symptoms?
chapter 40- family arrived

chapter 9- why do you not want us?

331 16 4
By princessamber123

Sophia p.o.v.

"Why do you not want us." I heard Daisy ask.

My eyes went cold and I narrowed my eyes at her. However it was a good question or more like an understandable question. I guess I do need to speak to them about this.

I sighed and sat down on the chair as they both was sat on the bed looking nervous.

"I have nothing against the both off you, apart from the obvious." I said when I noticed Rose narrowing her eyes at me and I know she is on about the witches.

"I have not wanted a mate for a long time, I do not have a problem with you both but I just do not want a mate." I said coldly .

"But why." Daisy said sadly.

My heart broke a little at hearing how sad she sounds but I took a deep breathe and shook my shoulders.

"I just don't." I said.

"At least tell us why you hate witches. If you are not going to tell us why you do not want us then tell us why you hate witches." Rose said and I could see she was angry but more over I could see she was hurt.

"Rose." Daisy said warningly.

"No its not fair Daisy. As long as I can remember we have waited for our mate and all because she does not want or like witches she doesn't want to be with us. We at least deserve an explanation." Rose shouted with tears in her eyes.

A growl rumbled from my chest.

"Enough." I growled out making them both clamp their mouthed shut.

"I am sure you are both tired after having a long day, I think it's best you both get some rest." I stated.

"Yes Alpha." Rose spat out at me in rage before storming out the room.

I didn't know what to do. Apart off me wanted to go after her but the other part off me was telling myself not to get to close.

You do not need a mate Sophia so leave them to it. I thought to myself

I looked at Daisy who looked so sad and heartbroken. She looked at me as though she wanted to say something but then decided not to.

"Good night Alpha." Daisy said softly before walking out the door and closing it.

Tears came to my eyes but I blinked them away. I will not ever put myself I'm the same situation my father did. Never ever.

I growled loudly before grabbing my suitcase and chucking it at the door. I needed to go for a run. I could feel the rage building up at everything that went on in my life.

I could feel myself shifting into my wolf but before I could try and get out off my room never mind the pack house I shifted into my wolf and was snarling and growling. My wolf trying to take over my whole body.

My bedroom door slammed open and in walked Kyle with wide eyes.

"Alpha" He said bowing his head in respect once he noticed Silver had taken over.

I snarled at him and he instantly opened the door wider making me run out the room. He must have mindkinked one kf my warriors as they had already opened a door for me as I ran out and scented where my mates where.

I started to sniff out there scent and about 5 minutes later I was stood outside a house where there scent was the most letting me know they was in there.

Their scent was slowly calming me down so I hid in a Bush and layed down. I told silver to let us go back to the pack house but she refused.

All night long we stayed outside the house falling asleep once the house was silent.

The next morning!

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping away. I opened my wolf eyes and noticed I was still outside my mates house in the bushes. I heard a twig snap from behind me but I didn't move knowing it was Kyle my second in command.

"Thank you Kyke." I said through mindlink.

"Your welcome Sophia." He said softly.

It's times like this I really do appreciate my friends being jax and Kyle.

I felt Kyle coming after I had fallen asleep. He slept nearby in his wolf form keeping an eye out knowing full well I was not going to leave my mates. Or more like silver wasn't going to.

We both headed back in wolf form but before i left I looked up noticing the twins mom was at the window staring right at me. I'm pretty sure her name is Skylar.

I sighed and walked away with Kyle following. As I got back to the pack house i headed inside and instantly took a shower and got changed.

After I was ready for the day I headed out the room and instantly bumped into Kyle and my warriors. I think they could all tell I was not in the mood as they all kept silent.

We all silently headed to breakfast together, all I could think about was my mates and what I am going to do. As much as I keep telling myself to stay away and not have them the bond is much stronger then I thought.

As I walked In i noticed that most was here but my mates were not. This made me frown and my wolf to whimper. I felt really disappointed.

I looked over to Kyle in wonder who looked just as confused as me. Everyone was suppose to be here this morning.

"Alpha Sophia." Alpha hunter nodded his head in acknowledgment towards me.

"Alpha Hunter." I said nodding my head back feeling I have disrespect med him a bit to much recently.

I still have to remember that he is the Alpha to thus pack and on top off that I came to sign an alliance again with us and it is better to have a powerful pack on our side and know they will not be going against us for whatever reason.

I sat down but before anyone could say anything Rose and Daisy walked in as well as the two twin witches I now know as Annabelle and Mitchel.

Annabelle looked at me warily as did Mitchel, if looks could kill I would be 10 feet under from the looks mitchel was giving me. I narrowed my eyes at him making him look away. I may not harm children that have witch in them but I will not take disrespect.

Rose and Daisy both avoided eye contact with me which made me want them to look at me more.

"Nice of you to join us." I heard Luna Aria chuckle at them making them blush.

I looked over in the corner off my eye and I noticed a girl around the same age as my mates staring at my mates with longing.

A loud vicious growl escaped my lips while i glared at the girl. Everyone stopped and looked at me but I kept my eye on this girl.

The girl looked at me and instantly coward but I did not care.

"You look at my mates again and I will not hesitate to kill you." I growled out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 26K 37
Cassandra is the youngest child to the alpha of the Blue Silver Pack by three minutes. Unlike her older twin brother, Nicholas, she is wild, goofy an...
12K 251 29
The supernaturals have been out to the human world for the last 100 years. There are still many that do not associate with the human world as there i...
274K 7.9K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
130K 5.7K 58
hunter is the son off the twin alphas xander and xavier and the son to precious. his twin sister is crystal. Hunter and crystal are really close. hun...