𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|25| Chapter

13.9K 929 76
By vencie_wrts

Saanvi POV:

I couldn't believe that he arranged this on our first day of married life. I am beyond happy. We are now sitting on the boat, staring at the moon and talking about random things. My head is on his chest, curled up on his lap. He is so warm, holding me close, caressing my hair, frequently kissing my hair. This is the best, I thought. Soon, I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up, I was in a very comfy bed that didn't seem like mine. I suddenly opened my eyes, not aware of my surroundings. I saw a huge pair of arms wrapped around me tightly. I looked up to see Aan sleeping peacefully. Automatically, a small smile crept on my lips.

I tried to move, but he pulled me close, snuggling into my neck. He held me like I was his last chance at living life. If I am gone, then he is also gone. He snuggled more, and I giggled as it tickled me.

With that, he woke up, saying in his morning voice, "Hmm, I hope I will wake up to your smile like this every day, wifey." I blushed, humming. He mumbled into my neck, "Good morning, Jaan." I smiled, turning in his arms so that my back lay on his chest. I said, "Very good morning, Aan."

He chuckled, asking, "Are you shy, Vie? Where did my little lioness go?" I tried to get up, but of no use. He said again, "Where are you escaping?" I said, "Aan, I need to go to the bathroom." He loosened his grip on me. When I finally came out of bed, I saw the surroundings and realized we are in his room. That means he brought me back to his home? I looked at him as he used his elbow as a grip and saw me.

He understood my look, I guess because he explained, "After that package was delivered to the penthouse, you're not safe there anymore, Vie." I sighed, saying, "But, Aan, what will your family think?" He got up, coming to me. He took both my palms into his and said, "Vie, you're my wife. You have every right to be here."

I said, "But according to them, I am not married to you yet, Aan." He lifted me up, immediately both my legs wrapped around his waist. He said, "Doesn't matter. Your safety is more important to me, Vie." I said, "But..."

He cut me off, placing me on the bathroom counter. He handed me a brush and said, "Hush, enough, Vie. Stop thinking. Give your brain a break. And also, let's have some husband-wife time, okay?" I blushed again, slightly punching him.

After we both got ready, I didn't bring any of my clothes, but to my surprise, his closet is filled with my clothes. It's as if he teleported my wardrobe here, but then again, that's Vihaan, isn't he?

He said he made sure to get me everything I wanted. I had many clothes to wear, but I chose his hoodie to wear because, firstly, it has his scent, and also, it will cover my neck so that nobody sees my mangalsutra. When he saw me wearing his clothes, he couldn't stop smiling, kept saying that he loved my outfit today, but I ignored him and went downstairs.

I saw Maa and Chotimaa preparing breakfast, so I went into the kitchen. When they saw me, they both smiled, saying, "Good morning, Anvi." I smiled back, wishing them. I asked, "Can I help with anything, Maa?" She shook her head, saying, "It's fine, Anvi. You can take over this duty when you officially become the daughter-in-law of this home."

I suddenly felt very bad for not telling them the truth, or I don't know for what reason. Baba came in just in time, saying, "Oh, Princess, what are you doing here?" Vihaan came, cutting in. He said, "I brought her home yesterday, Dad. There are some threats out there, so she's not safe there." Everyone in the kitchen looked at him as he spoke about the package, of course, he hid what's in the photo.

He covered it by saying, The photo of us on some date or something. Baba said, "Don't go anywhere until all of this is over, Princess." I nodded. Maa said, cupping my face, "Don't worry about anything, Anvi. We are here for you, okay?" I smiled as tears formed in my eyes, feeling the warmth of the family that I didn't have in a very long time.

Chotimaa asked, "Why are you crying, Anvi?" I shook my head a bit and smiled. Aan came to me, cupping my cheek. He wiped my tears, raising his eyebrows. I said, "I am just happy for having this family, Aan." He smiled, hugging me.

I heard all the younger clan coming. Shri shouted, "Bhabi?" Aan released me from the hug only to get hugged by Shri. I laughed as she almost hugged me to death. She said, "How are you, Bhabi? I missed you so much!" I patted her head, saying, "I am very good. How are you?" Rahul said, "Let's go to the living room." All of us went to the living room, leaving Maa and Chotimaa in the kitchen.

Anandh saw me coming from the kitchen, his face lit up as he ran to me, hugging. I heard Aan saying, "What is it with everyone in this family hugging her?" I stuck my tongue out at him and ruffled Anandh's hair, asking, "How is my kiddo doing today?" He smiled, saying, "I am good, Bhabi."

I smiled, sitting there in between Anandh and Rahul, which left Aan pouting. Rahul said, "You will have her with you every day, leave her to us at least now." He said, "Whatever," and sat opposite to me, opening his laptop, working on something. Shri sat beside him.

Rahul whispered in my ear, saying, "You married without telling me, Killer. I am so much hurt."

Wait, what?? How did he know? Then it clicked me when Aan went to meet Vishnu; he said Rahul was also there, and he told him about the marriage. I gave my best smile to Rahul, saying, "I am sorry, Rahul. I will make it up to you."

He smirked, saying, "Sounds good." Later, all of us had breakfast. Aan dropped me off at the store, where I saw extra bodyguards surrounding the building. I sighed going in. I know even if I argue, Aan is not going to change his mind. Sometimes I love his over-protectiveness, and sometimes I just hate it.

***

Finally, after three long days, it's time for our family trip. I loved mountain regions since I was a kid, and I also loved traveling a lot. Vihaan said we would go by flight to save time, but I didn't agree. I insisted on going by train as it was a 7-hour journey. All of us were excited because they had never been on a train. But Aan was reluctant; he kept saying it's not safe. It took me so much time and some puppy eyes to convince him.

When we saw our reserved seats, all the elders had one compartment, and there was one for all of us. But Aan took me to the next one and said, "This is ours."

what the? He booked an entire compartment for just the two of us? I almost shouted at him, "Are you kidding me, Aan?" I wanted to travel in the train so that we all could sit together and enjoy the journey.

He said, "I am sorry, but I don't want to share you with anyone else, Vie." I sighed. Seriously, this man and his possessiveness, I thought. Rahul, Shri, Anandh, and Rishi came in.

Rahul said, "Killer, come let's play games." I internally screamed happily, nodding vigorously at them. But Aan said, "No, she's not coming. You go play with yourselves." I said, "I am going" and went towards them, but Aan caught me, holding me close. I tried to wiggle out, but no use; his grip on me was so damn tight.

I looked at Rahul for some help; he smiled at me and said, "Bhai, you owe me something, remember?" Aan looked confused as Rahul said, "Marria-." I panicked, looking at Aan, and he immediately released me. I laughed, running towards them.

I high-fived Rahul as Anandh asked, "What were you saying, Rahul?" Oh shoot. Rahul covered it by saying, "Nothing, Anandh. Come, let's go play." We all played many games—Uno, cards, dumb charades, and many more. We ate a lot of junk food as well. Aan just sat there, whining silently but I was so happy.

When we finally reached Ooty, it was already 2 in the morning. We checked into our hotel, and as Aan took my luggage, Maa came and twisted his ear. I laughed at the sight as Maa said, "You both are not allowed to sleep in the same room, Vihaan."

He shouted with pain, saying, "Maa, that's not fair. We are marr-!" Maa raised her eyebrow he said "Well we are engaged" I laughed again as Maa said, "You're just engaged. That doesn't mean you can share a room."

So Aan shouted, "Maa, for God's sake, she is my wi—" I placed a hand on his mouth, saying, "We will not sleep in the same room, Maa. Don't worry." She smiled, nodding at me, and went away.

All the kids had already gone to their rooms because everyone was damn tired. I looked at him angrily, and he looked sorry. I said, "Control your tongue, Aan. What the hell were you thinking?" He took one of my arms, saying, "What? You're my wife, aren't you?" I punched him, took my luggage, and went to my room.

He followed me, whining, "Vie, you seriously want to sleep separately?" I opened my door, went in, checked all the corners of the room, making sure everything was safe. I said, "Keep your luggage in your room and come back." His eyes lit up; he nodded, almost sprinting out.

I chuckled, went to bed immediately. I didn't even have a bit of energy left. I was drawn to the comfort of the bed. Before I fell asleep, I felt two arms wrapping around me and a kiss on my forehead. I heard, "Goodnight, Vie." I smiled, falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was so boring isn't it?

If, at any point, you feel that the story isn't as captivating as you'd like it to be, please don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Your feedback will help me tailor the narrative to better suit your tastes and preferences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.2K 17
𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙝𝙪𝙟𝙖 was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...
121K 8.2K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
319K 13.1K 35
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...
701K 40.7K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...