It's fine, it's just life

By Hellotherebooks

Lilly Russo, a 15 year old girl. Her life, she hates it. Her mom and stepdad abuses her and makes her life mi... More

One
Two
Three
Question
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two

Five

328 7 2
By Hellotherebooks

Axel ☝️

Lilly Russo pov

"Dad!" I shout, I run towards the table he's sitting down.

He gets up smiling and hugs me.

"No physical touching!" A guard shouts we pull away. Dad sits down as I do the same.

"I miss you papa." I say smiling.

"You've gotten so beautiful darling." He says smiling as I giggle.

"H - did those basterds touch you again?" Papa ask.

"N - no." I lie.

He looks at me, I'm sure he doesn't believe but he lets it go.

It's my fault here's in here anyways. He doesn't need to know. I don't want to burden him with my problems as he's in here.

( Flashback )

I cry on the floor as mom and Jason beats me.

We freeze hearing the door open, I still silently cry.

Papa comes in smiling his smile fading as he looks at me on the floor. He then looks towards mama and Jason.

Mama has a belt while Jason has a knife.

Papas eyes darken. He walks towrds Jason and jumps on him and punches him.

Mama walks towrds papa.

"Get off of him!" Mama shouts hitting papa.

Papa punches Jason one more time. He turns around grabbing mama by the throat lifting her off the floor. He then throws her.

He walks towards her getting on top of her and shouts at her.

A few minutes later the door is slammed open.

I see cops.

"Lorenzo Russo! Hands up where I can see them!" A police officer says pointing his gun at papa along with the others.

Papa slowly gets his hands up in the air. Mama cries but I don't care.

I look at papa, he slowly turns around his hands still up.

He looks at me and smile softly. "I love you." He mouths.

Before I can do it say it back they take him away.

I cry silently.

"T - thank you officer. He hurted my baby." Mariah, my mom says as she walks towards me and puts me in her arms.

( End of flashback )

"Hey, it's not your fault." Papa says as I nod.

"I got exciting news." Papa says smiling as I look at him.

"They said that if I keep being good they'll let me out earlier. So then it means I can see you in your birthday." Papa says as my eyes lit up.

"H - how have you been?" I ask as he sighs.

"Good." He says as I nod.

"Times up!" A guard says.

"I'll see you soon." I say looking at papa as he nods. I then leave without saying 'i love you' tho.

/ / /

"$20" The man says as I nod giving him the money.

I sigh. I told them I have work all day.

Which was a lie.

I'm not going to stay their.

I then hear my phone ringing. I look to see Bella's name on the name ID.

I get it and answer

( Lilly's = L and Bella's = B )

B: Hiiiiii.

L:Um hi?

B: Are you busy?

L: No.

B: Ok good, because you're coming over. The boys are at my house too! I'll send you the address.

L: kk.

B: See ya.

She hangs up, I then get a text message from her to see it's her address.

I frown, her house is in the dangerous side of the town.

I then begin to walk.

About twenty five minutes of walking I finally arrive.

I walk towards the house and knock.

The door then opened reavling Luca, his face stuffed with a cupcake.

He takes it out of his mouth and smiles shly. I giggle.

He lets me in as he closes the door.

"Follow me, the rest are in her room."uca says as I nod following him as he guides me to her room.

We walk though the hall and take a left. Luca opened the door and I see the rest talking they then turn towards us smiling.

"Lilly!" Bella shouts as she jumps up and run towrds me and crashes me in a hug as I giggle.

"Come sit." She says we the both sit down on her bed along with the others.

"Sorry, my house is not much probably compared to yours." Bella says looking down.

My eyes widen. "What! It's ok, if I could I'd changed houses with you. I get lonely in a big huge mansion. Sometimes I get lost. One time I cried because I did." I say whispering the last sentence to myself but they are able to hear as they chulcke. But it's true I would love to change houses into a small one.

"One day you guys should visit." I say.

"Sure." Axel says.

"When's your birthday?" Ryan ask.

"It's actually in five months." I say as they nod.

"Will you be celebrating?" Axel questions.

I sigh. "Yes every year my parents throw a dump birthday party and invite people from school my teachers almost every one from school and their friends." I say yawning.

"Will their be cake!?" Luca and Jake shout as Axel chulckes along with Ryan.

"Yes, their will be alot. You'll probably get fat." I say giggling as Bella burst out laughing.

"You tired love?" Ryan ask.

"Mhm." I say nodding.

"Lay down. You can sleep." Bella says as I lay down.

I'm then out faster then a light bulb.

Anothor chapter!

How do you guys like it so far?

What do you think about Lilly's dad since you've met him and got to know him more?

Counted words: 918

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 3.1K 19
A 17-year-old girl and her family moved to New York for a better lifestyle and education. LILY YOUNG: She is 17 years old. She is a secretive person...
3.4K 961 106
**book one of the Milll Brook Boarding School series** Glacier wanted to get away from her toxic home life. She was abused left right and centre beca...
Fall First By e

Teen Fiction

109K 2.7K 13
Freshman at NYU Dylan Mann is living with her best friend Lily Turnbell. She just wants to go to college and get her degree in psychology practically...
801K 46.5K 32
When her ex-friend-turned-boyfriend reappears in her life, Anna must put her hurt and resentment aside to help him survive his withdrawal before he r...