✈︎ˢⁱᵈᵉᵐᵉⁿ ⁺ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵉˢ

By sideduh

adoration /adǝrersn/ noun 1. deep love and respect. 'he gave her a look of adoration' 2. bundle of cutenes... More

[Wroetoshaw]
[TBJZL]
[Sharky]
[Wroetoshaw]
[KSI]
[TBJZL]
[Wroetoshaw]
[KingKennyTv]
[Yung Filly]
[KSI]
[TBJZL]
[Aj Shabeel]
[Wroetoshaw]
[KSI]
[Wroetoshaw]
[Aj Shabeel]
[TBJZL] 1
[KSI]
[WillNe]
[Wroetoshaw]
[George Clarkey]
[TBJZL]
[Calfreezy]
[KSI]
[Yung Filly]
[ChrisMD]
[KingKennyTv]
WillNE
[KSI]
[Wroetoshaw]
[Aj Shabeel]
[Wroetoshaw]
[Sharky]
[Wroetoshaw]
[Wroetoshaw]
[Sharky]
[TBJZL]
[KSI]
[Wroetoshaw]
[KSI]

[KSI]

951 10 1
By sideduh

Summary: after a long day of filming, the Sidemen decided to go to the beach with the Sidemen girlfriends and wives.

Word count: 2305!
Warnings: none.

A/n: every harsh thing I wrote in this, is not true!! Your beautiful and I hope you noticed that! Sorry if the harsh things that will offend you. I'm sorry, I appologise for everything.

Female reader!
____________________________________________

3rd person pov:

"Come on, JJ!" Tobi exclaims as he runs towards him.

"Get in!" Tobi says as he points to the ocean.

JJ groans as he sits on his towel in front the ocean.

The girls just sitting on the sand - chatting while Ethan, Josh, Harry, Tobi and Vik were messing around in the sea in an attempt to cool down against this surprisingly hot day.

Simon out to get pizza for all of them.

Y/n, who's talking to Talia, turns around thinking JJ would get into the water.

She couldn't be more wrong.

She feels her heart sink when she sees JJ already occupied flirting with some slut in a bikini which hardly anything.

Y/n pov: (random pov switch, don't worry about it.)

I quickly look towards the ocean before anyone would notice the jealousy and hurt on my face.

I'd be lying if I'm to say I'm not jealous, I wish I was the girl.

I know for a fact that JJ is the love of my life, I don't even attempt to deny it.

Whenever he speaks to me, I end up going all shy and blushing which makes things a little awkward at times.

Obviously JJ doesn't have the slightest idea about my feelings towards him, and I know that he'll never know.

I'm not willing to let go of my best friend just because of a 'silly little crush'.

Just a little crush, nothing more.

"Y/n?" I hear Talia say as she puts her hand on my shoulder and snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You okay?" She asks furrowing her eyebrows as she rubs my back.

I turn around to see the girl sitting on JJ's lap on his towel.

"Oh, Y/n. I'm so sorry." Talia says as I lean my head on her shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" Freya asks as the girls look at me.

I feel Talia turn her head, motioning the other girls to JJ and the girl as I look over the ocean.

I see the girls shake their heads on the sand with the sun's reflection and Freya tackles me in a hug, making us fall onto the sand and burst out in laughter.

"Girls, the foods here!" We hear Simon shout as he holds boxes of pizza.

JJ's 'girl' rolls her eyes before facing him.

I roll my eyes before dragging my feet in the sand towards the group.

I sit down on my chair, attempting to fix my gaze on anything but JJ.

"Hey, you okay?" Tobi asks as be sits next to me as I nod.

Tobi looks pass me, probably looking at JJ and the girl.

"Hey, enjoy your time. Ignore the two of them." Tobi says smiling.

I chuckle before leaning my head on his shoulder.

"There you go!" Simon says handing Tobi and I a plate of pizza.

"Thank you." I say taking my head off Tobi's shoulder.

Simon raises his eyebrows in confusion at my deflated tone.

"You seem off, what's wrong?" Simon asks.

"Nothing!" I say taking a bite from my pizza.

"Y/n, I'm your brother. I know when something's wrong." Simon says.

I nod towards JJ and the girl as Simon turns around before looking at me, confused.

"You don't even know, mate." Tobi says laughing as I smile at Simon's confused face.

"She likes him, mate." Tobi says out the blue as Harry and Vik looks at me smirking while I roll my eyes, smiling.

The girl on JJ's lap glares at me after Tobi said that.

She must've heard.

"Anyway...as I was saying, the man came over to us and I said to him, 'I'll smoke your jaw' but he ran off before I could even say that. I can't even fight, I just said that so he could leave us alone." She says laughing to herself before continuing.

"Turns out that a few days later, I found out that he was only following us because I'd snogged him at a bar a month before. I was drunk and didn't remember any of it, fuck, I didn't even remember what he looked like nor his name." The girl says laughing again, her laugh making me sick to the stomach.

Simon and I look uneasily at the girl who is sitting with JJ before I look down, playing with the string on my bathing suit.

"Anyone want to go build a sandcastle?" Harry asks looking at the sand.

"Yeah." Vik say shrugging before standing up as Ellie laughs.

"Yeah, sure, why not." JJ says standing up.

"You guys are childish." Freya says laughing as Josh stands up.

"Might be childish, but fun." Josh says laighing before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Hold on!" Ethan says laughing as Josh and him walk to the others.

"Love, the girls will keep you company. I'll be like 15 minutes, okay?" JJ says as the girl nods.

I groan as I lean back on my chair.

"Tobi, I thought you were going." I say chuckling.

"I'm not that childish, but it seems fun!" Tobi says as he runs towards the boys while I laugh.

I sigh, my eyesight is so fixed on JJ that Tobi looks at JJ and nods his head towards me making JJ look at me with a smile as I smile back at him.

They continue building the sandcastles as I watch them.

By the time I remember I wasn't alone, I feel the girl's mouth was right near my ear.

I shud, suddenly feeling sick.

"I saw you earlier, you like someone more than you should, don't you?" she hisses as my eyes widened in fear.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I answer, my voice falter.

I clench my fists and felt the tears build up in my eyes.

I look over to the girls to see them talking to eachother.

"Oh shut up, Y/n! I know you love JJ, isn't that sweet? Y/n has a crush on JJ...why would he ever go for you? You don't even deserve to be with the Sidemen, JJ would never love you." She says as my tears were streaming down my face.

The harsh reality broke my heart.

"Do you mind?" Talia asks as she folds her arms and glares at the girl.

"No, not at all." The girl says looking at me with a glare.

"Hey, you okay?" Talia asks as I nod as the rest of the girls walk towards us.

Talia and the girls sit on the sand in front of me as I smile, wiping away my tears.

I quickly tell them what happend after.

Once I was finish, they all wrap me in a hug.

"Freya, if you make me fall again, I won't hesitate to throw you in the ocean." I say chuckling as the girls laugh.

Before I can reply, I see the boys approaching us.

"Might as well fix yourself up." The girl says chuckling.

The girl walks away with a smirk but as she walks towards JJ it replaced with a smile and wrapping his arms around the taller boy.

I attempt to wipe the tears from my face and force a smile as JJ began to study his face.

"I got salt water in my eyes." I say sighing while forcing a smile.

"I'm fine, just stings a bit." I say as the boys looks at me weirdly and nod.

JJ didn't look convinced as the girl continued to speak to him, yet it didn't look like he was really listening.

"Well boys! Thank you for everything today but I've got to go home." The girl sighs with her voice making me want to gag.

"Bye Jidy!" She runs off to her car after JJ gave her another hug, and sighs after she drove away.

"We should go too, come on Jidy!" Harry mimicks the girl's high-pitched voice.

JJ rolls his eyes, turning to me as I shake my head.

"You all can go back to the hotel if you'd like, I'm going to stay here for a bit." I say my voice sounding like it was about to break.

Fuck.

"I'll get a taxi later." I say attempting to sound reassuring yet it was obvious that I'm holding back tears.

JJ frowns at my words and the rest of the crew are hesitant to leave me but ends up agreeing once they realise I needed to be alone.

I wave at them weakly then made my way over to the sand in front of the ocean.

I look over my shoulder, and when I see that the crew are out of sight, I sit down, staring at the peaceful water.

And here they come, tears as I breakdown.

I let out all my emotions, the feelings of heartbreak and rejection.

3rd person pov:

The sound of Harry snores echoes around the room as the rest of the crew are watching some youtube videos in Simon's hotel room, yet Harry clearly found them rather boring as he ended up falling asleep.

JJ sighs as he walks around the room, trying to figure out why Y/n was so upset earlier.

The others hadn't noticed her red eyes, but seeing as the pair are so close, he could tell that she was crying.

It had been a couple of hours since they came back to the hotel.

JJ asks to go and find her several times, yet Tobi shakes his head towards him.

"Leave her, she needs space. She was clearly upset with someone." Tobi says as Simon slaps his arms.

"What do you mean someone?" JJ asks as she looks between the two.

"Doesn't matter, JJ." Simon says.

JJ thinks for a moment as he realises how she acted towards him.

Ignoring him mostly ever since the girl sat with him.

"I'm going to go and find Y/n alright? It's getting cold outside." JJ says.

Tobi and Simon finally give in before nodding to him.

"Break her heart and I will fucking kill you, JJ!" Tobi shouts.

"Or you'll just have me and Tobi after you!" Simon says.

JJ runs out the front door, climbing into his car and drives towards the beach.

He parks close to where their set up was as he begins to panic before making his way towards the sand.

What if something had happened to Y/n?

She'd been gone for ages.

JJ runs towards the beach, his eyes frantically scanning for the girl who makes his heart leap.

Even though it was beginning to get dark, there was no mistaking the all too familiar head of [h/c] hair.

He suddenly spots her, curl up into a ball and shaking with sobs.

The sight of seeing his best friend so upset broke his heart.

Y/n was usually the happiest, she'd be the one to lift the group's spirits and make them laugh whenever someone was feeling down.

It was such a foreign sight, seeing her cry.

As JJ walks closer to her, he can hear her mumbling things to herself between sobs:

"I'm not good enough, I never will be."

'Who the hell had told her that?' JJ thinks to himself.

Y/n is amazing, how could she even think that about herself?

Y/n pov:

I feel someone sit beside me and pulls me into a hug, whispering comforting words into my ear.

I tense up at first, but once I realise it was JJ, I relax into the embrace, still crying my heart out.

JJ takes ahold of my cheek and wipes away each tear that fell from my eyes with a trembling hand until they finally stop falling.

He turns my head to meet his eyes.

"I'll always love you, Y/n, you know that right?" JJ mutters.

"Yeah...but not the way that I love you." I state sadly, my voice dropping to a whisper so JJ wouldn't hear the last part.

JJ'S eyes widened in disbelief.

"W-What?" He stutters.

"Sorry." I mumble slightly before sniffing, thankful that it was dark outside as my cheeks were burning in embarrassment.

I stand up and was about to leave, when JJ's strong grip on my arm forces me back to the sand.

JJ grabs my face, placed his forehead against mine and leans in, kissing me with as much love and passion as he could.

I was to shock to kiss back, not believing that this is reality.

Once I realise it is reality, I kiss him back while smiling.

JJ pulls away with a smile growing on his features.

"I'm in love with you too, Y/n. I always have been." He says as my eyes widen.

"B-But, what about that girl?" I ask softly.

"Y/n...I was trying to hide my feelings for you." JJ admits with a nervous laugh.

As soon as those words pass JJ's lips, I sigh in relief and beam from ear to ear.

"I'm so glad you don't like her, JJ...she said some horrible things to me." I say, my voice cracking at the end.

"Well, whatever she said, it isn't true." JJ says sighing.

"You're perfect Y/n." He whispers staring into my eyes.

"Be mine?" He asks as his eyesight not once breaking from mine as I chuckle.

"I always have been." I answer smiling before pressing my lips to JJ.

"It's always been you."
____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CADENZA By sette

Fanfiction

12.1K 183 14
A collection of all the Breddy Oneshots I wrote (oneshots or more!) I am currently trying to get back on track so from time to time, I add oneshot st...
101K 3K 50
Get ready for all the fluff and angst (as well as fluffy angst) that is to come!
54.9K 2.6K 8
☼︎𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵☼︎ 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 | 𝑃𝑦𝑎𝑎𝑟 𝑏ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒 Some one shots that randomly pop into my mind filled...
1.8K 416 42
|| in which a broken boy takes interest in a broken girl and they realize that neither of them require fixing when they fall in love with each other'...