✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

68

32 2 0
By koushuu17

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Twin Realms Trade > Chapter 68 The Follow-up Incident of the College Entrance Examination Champion

Chapter 68 The follow-up incident of the top student in the college entrance examination

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

The air was full of a solemn atmosphere, and even several actors at the intermission slowly stood up from their seats, Fang Bingru stood beside the director and looked at the display screen without saying a word, perhaps the observation in the lens was more subtle, he could clearly see the young man standing up on the ground, the outline of the bones behind him was constantly grinding, as if he was standing painfully under the support of some kind of belief.

"I'm Add." Patrick adjusted the camera and gave him a close-up of his face, and a pair of eyes that shocked Shou Ling were displayed in the picture, and the internationally famous foreign director finally showed a satisfied smile on his lips.

...... That's it.

After filming the last set of shots, Eddie's role finally came to an end, the director checked the filming content of these days, and happily congratulated him on all passing, which is a very glorious affirmation for a newcomer to the book, Li Cheng thought about it or pushed the crew's dinner, returned to the hotel physically and mentally exhausted and fell asleep, and the biological clock he developed in the United States in the past few days woke him up on time the next day, and then...

A white towel was dropped overhead.

Li Cheng pulled the corner of the bath towel and pulled it away, looking at the expressionless man in front of him: "..."What kind of bear child temper is it?"

"Go take a shower."

"..." Shen

You's first few days in the United States seemed to be very busy, and he almost didn't see anyone on the set, except for occasionally worrying about whether the other party would get lost, he didn't worry about his safety. However, in the past few days, this person seems to be idle again, and he watched a lot of scenes shot by the director with him last night, and on the way back, he began to purse his lips, exuding the atmosphere of "I'm angry don't touch me".

For a man with a temper tantrum, the more you coax him, the more you coax him, Li Cheng is very calm not to coax him, and he hasn't even said a word since yesterday, making it seem like a cold war between the two, and sure enough, the other party began to break out early in the morning.

Walking to the bathroom with a bath towel, Li Cheng carefully locked the door. Not long after, the sound of rushing water could be heard inside.

Shen You pricked up his ears to listen to the sound of water, his dark eyes flashed, his expressionless face gradually became flushed, the man lay on his back on the left half of the bed, touching the beating heart in his chest, his thoughts were chaotic for a while, and suddenly he thought of the men and women he saw last night who were always rubbing around with boys, and he began to feel depressed without saying a word for a while.

Later, I didn't listen to my ears and rolled into the quilt without being annoyed.

Li Cheng always felt that there was something more around him when he returned to China this time, and looked at the uncle who was like a bodyguard in addition to the agent Song Jia, how could he count only three people, but what happened to those foreigners around? If it is not an illusion, there are always a few of these strangers who will keep their eyes on their three Chinese, and they don't look at them purely curiously, nor do they have any calculations, among which the most witnessed is Uncle Shen.

Looking at Shen You's calm and relaxed appearance, with a belly full of suspicion, Li Cheng calmed down a little, and before evening, the three of them got off the plane at the airport in Yongan City.

Away from home for more than 20 days, Li Cheng once reported safety to relatives and friends, Tang Shrimp received the call when it was already eight o'clock in the evening, since the college entrance examination results have made amazing progress, Tang Shrimp's life is full of gentle father's love and mother's love and delicious snacks and fruits, and the computer that has always been banned has also been lifted under the superior results of the teenager... He pushed away the game, and said in his heart that the Jindian company had concealed it, if the masses knew that the top student of the college entrance examination in Nanjiang Province did not stay at home to be a good baby during the summer vacation, but went to the United States to make a film, what would it be like, and he was surprised to find that Tang Shrimp, who had a big secret, opened Du Niang and entered the name of Li Cheng.

The webpage refresh shows that Baidu Encyclopedia [Li Cheng]: the champion of the science college entrance examination in Nanjiang Province in 20xx; Language: 145 points; English: 150 points; Mathematics: 150 points; Summary: 300 points...

The second is [Li Cheng Bar], with a total of 500 topics, 2,864 posts, and 689 members.

Tang Shrimp was stunned, he didn't expect that there was such a thing as a sticker, so he moved curiously and clicked on it, to say that Li Cheng became the top student in the college entrance examination in Nanjiang Province for more than a month, and the name of this sticker bar is indeed his brother?

The first one is a post called "Don't ask the present dynasty", with the theme: [Test God bless me!! Contents: [The final exam is coming soon, and if I don't do well this time, my dad will confiscate my game console, and I will be satisfied if I can score 400 points in the final exam, bow down! Next

is the post of "Cangtian Three Laughing Scattered", the theme: [Where is the test God...], content: [Ask for the test of God's possession, ask for it... The spirit of heaven and the spirit of the earth, the spirit of the test god and the spirit of the god are quickly revealed...]

"Boiling Potion" theme: [It turns out that Brother Kao Shen is so handsome! ] Marriage Proposal!! ], 1st floor content: [Today, my mother said that Nanjiang Province has a science champion, and there are college entrance examination majors every year, and there are not many today, so I didn't care much about it, but I happened to see a newspaper reporting the college entrance examination champion, and I was not good, the first time I saw such a handsome college entrance examination champion, okay! Shouldn't it be a black, frustrated, or fat and dumping school bully, why do you look like a star! It's over, I'm falling! I can't stand the boys who look good and have good Xi!! Li Cheng's brother proposed to marry!! [Picture] [Picture] [Picture] [Picture] [Picture]]

The landlord sent five chapters of photos of the examiner from different angles, all of which were screenshots of Li Cheng's photos taken in newspapers and on TV, as well as the side face of the previous interview, which was obviously dug up by the landlord.

As soon as I looked at the photos, I knew that the landlord had put a lot of thought into Li Cheng.

Tang Shrimp pulled down and took a look, and the replies at the bottom were all girls who were looking at the photos, and there were even a few girls who threatened to come to Nanjiang by plane to meet Brother Kaoshen, and this idea was greatly supported by many bar friends.

Tang Shrimp touched the fat on his stomach, he couldn't bear to look at it, and then he would not directly form a group to come to Nanjiang, just to take a look at Li Cheng... It's not easy to be a champion these days.

At this time, in a villa in a wealthy area, Yang Tiangao sat at the computer desk and looked at the information of the top student in the college entrance examination with wide eyes, if this person was a teenager he didn't know, maybe he wouldn't pay much attention, but this person was Li Cheng, he once thought that he was very depressed and his grades were not as good as his half-brother, and even ridiculously In the face of such suppression, he couldn't give birth to the psychology of competing with one of them.

As early as after the third mock exam, he should have understood that he was not a genius at all, just as it was impossible for him to make a huge breakthrough between the second mock exam and the third mock exam, and it was even more difficult to imagine how Li Cheng could reach a new high in the college entrance examination after the third mock test, which was impossible for Yang Tiangao, but let Li Cheng do it.

The fifteen-year-old shrank back into his chair, his eyes fixed on the computer screen, but his focus was no longer on it.

Song Xueran soon discovered her son's abnormal state, as a wife and mother who can do anything for happiness, Song Xueran cherishes the family that was finally formed, she feels how happy and comfortable such a day has been for more than ten years, and her husband glanced at each other, the two walked behind their son, and easily saw the information related to Li Cheng, Song Xueran took a breath and looked back at her husband at her side, Seeing that the man's eyes were obviously stunned, Song Xueran bit her back teeth, and her lips were full of sourness.

A man is able to accept his heart because he has a rich and gentle wife, and a lovely and intelligent son who can inherit his own business.

Yang Yi is naturally an ordinary man, in the more than ten years of marriage with Song Xueran, he rarely even misses the mother and son of another family, but due to the recent increase in encounters with Li Cheng, this man obviously remembers the old love, so that when he sees his other son becoming the top student in the college entrance examination in Nanjiang Province, he is not sure what kind of thoughts he will have in his heart.

Maybe guilt?

Song Xueran sneered in her heart, grabbed Yang Yi's arm, and said softly: "Your son has been admitted to the top of the college entrance examination, do you want to give him more pocket money or buy some gifts to send over, in the end, I haven't been in touch for more than ten years, after all, it is a father-son relationship, and meeting is the same as a stranger."It's not good..."

Give money? Giving a gift? Yang Yi hesitated, waved his hand and didn't speak, even if he wanted to fulfill his responsibilities as a father Li Guihua would not agree, not to mention now... It's too late.

He just didn't expect that the son who didn't care about it would grow to such a point, and the name of the top student in the college entrance examination, even Yang Yi, who already had his own company, had to admit that it was indeed very glorious.

Yang Yi, who learned the facts nearly a month after the college entrance examination, was in a difficult mood, and got up after turning off the lights on time at ten o'clock and secretly sent a text message.

At the same time, Li Cheng received a letter from an unfamiliar number on his mobile phone, and Li Cheng opened it and saw that the message was only four words: Congratulations to the first, son.

Li Cheng reacted for a few seconds, realizing that the other party was talking about the college entrance examination results, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

The Li family was in full swing rolling dough and making dumplings, and Li Ancui greeted Li Cheng and the others with the cooked dumplings: "Xiao Song, Xiao Shen, come and eat dumplings, don't play with your mobile phone, go wash your hands and eat dumplings!" Li Cheng answered, his fingers were already typing quickly, and he politely replied "Thank you, Mr. Yang", and threw the phone on the side of the sofa. It's been almost a month and I'm still here to congratulate the results of the college entrance examination, and the news is also lagging behind, and I don't understand why everything came out when I just went home...

The author has something to say:-

So I caught a cold again... I can't wake up when I fall asleep at night, and during the cold, I still move to the morning code word, and my head is clear, and then I guess I will post in the afternoon.

Stay warm, everyone!

推荐本书上一章章节目录下一章加入书签

小技巧:按 Ctrl+D 快速保存当前章节页面至浏览器收藏夹;按 回车[Enter]键 返回章节目录,按 ←键 回到上一章,按 →键 进入下一章。

本站推荐:重生之都市仙尊、修仙高手混花都、神级龙卫、狼与兄弟、我在万界送外卖、总裁大人,放肆爱!、权路迷局、总裁爹地惹不起、都市极品医神、插翅难飞

小说双界贸易男神所有内容均来自互联网,笔趣阁只为原作者朱女的小说进行宣传。欢迎各位书友支持朱女并收藏双界贸易男神最新章节。

所有小说和章节均由网友上传,转载只为宣传本书让更多读者欣赏。

Copyright © 2024 52BQG.ORG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
19.7K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
146 11 11
Images flashed before my eyes. The city before me flickered, and I saw it in flames. And at the center of it all, me. A murderous super-human, just l...
1K 108 1
Between the Crystals is coming this August! Please add this to your library to get notified when I start posting the chapters! Summary: Run. Don't lo...