✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

58

38 0 0
By koushuu17

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > The Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 58 Master Mud Howl Master Zhai See

Chapter 58: Master's mud howl, Master's village

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

This phenomenon is almost only in the eyes of the disciples of the Luoyan Sect, and it has not been noticed by others, after all, in the group that has recently entered, there are also disciples who can crack the first ten layers of formations, and cracking the fifth layer is really not big news, at least when Li Kun, a master who has broken the thirty-first layer formation at a young age, stands outside the Medicine Pavilion, the eager, worshipful, doubtful, and jealous eyes will not be transferred to others for the time being.

So Li Cheng didn't take his breaking formation seriously.

In his mind, someone had broken the thirty-first layer formation before, and it was really nothing for him to break the fifth layer through the guidance of killing the wolf, but there were many floors between the thirty-one and the fifth fingers.

He jumped down the fifth layer lightly, straightened his clothes a little, broke the wolf and broke the five formations, and the sky was getting darker in the continent realm, so he was ready to leave temporarily and continue next time, but a figure suddenly appeared in front of him, and he looked at it at the disciple of the Luoyan Sect, but there was a look of disbelief in this person's eyes, as if his understanding of him had been completely renovated from the inside out.

"Brothers!! The disciple of the Luoyan Sect grabbed the corner of Li Cheng's clothes and said in shock: "It turns out that brother, you are so powerful!" The first time you go to the Medicine Pavilion, you can directly enter the fifth floor!!! Why didn't I see it before!! Because he was too excited, this Luoyan Sect disciple's voice was a little loud, which caused several people next to him to look at him one after another, and after hearing the few words he

blurted out, many people let out a small sneer.

It's just a small achievement that has cracked the formation of the first five layers, what is there to brag about.

There are a lot of people who have broken the first ten floors this time, and they haven't seen much noise, the ten and twenty floors are really nothing, only those who go all the way to the thirtieth floor can be called masters, but even the masters don't dare to be triumphant in the field after achieving results, just because there is a big mountain above everyone's heads, so that the young geniuses are all breathless, yes, where that person is, it is impossible to climb.

- Departure.

At the same age, a formation genius who was slightly better than the formation genius Qiu Changfeng back then...

Seemingly affected by the voice of the disciples of the Luoyan Sect, Likan, who was originally sitting quietly and teasingly, opened his eyes and looked straight at the disciples of the Luoyan Sect... Li Cheng on his side.

It seems to be judging his strength.

It seems to be just a casual glance.

However, this substantive-like gaze is indeed made the mentally sensitive Li Cheng discover, he shrugged helplessly, his eyes were flat and looked at the past, even if the other party is a genius of the formation, even if such an existence has never been out of reach in the eyes of many people, he has nothing to envy, the people he has seen, if it is excellent, whether it is the family-style Boss Xu or the powerful Uncle Shen, or even the mellow and lovely Tang shrimp, It's not bad.

Li Kun's heart furrowed, this person... What is it based on, dare to look at him on an equal footing, what is it in his eyes? No signs of weakness? Or is it a provocation? With the study of brackets? Scold.

It took three hours to break five formations with the same structure, Li Kun didn't think that the other party had any qualifications to become his opponent, it seemed that the Jade Emperor Sect was not always a genius, at least if the other party was another Qiu Changfeng, he might be a little interested and compete.

The lips hooked a disdainful arc, Li Kun closed his eyes lightly, recuperating, although he didn't pay attention to his ears, he could still hear that many people were estimating his strength, they were wrong, he was going to win, if he had a goal, he would never leave a way out for himself, today he has broken the thirty-first floor, then he will definitely rush to the thirty-fifth floor for the rest of the night.

Li Cheng retracted his gaze, only to see the person beside him pat his head in annoyance, "I didn't expect that I actually made a friend who knows how to form formations, if I had known that the medicinal materials in the medicine pavilion would have to break the formation, I would have to think through the basic formation book in the storage bag before I came!" The corners of

Li Cheng's mouth twitched, "It's not too late."

Seeing Li Cheng's response to his words, the disciples of the Luoyan Sect immediately came to the momentum, and asked him about the difficulty of the formation one by one, and then shook his head and said regretfully: "It has only been three months since we entered the secret realm, and the more we go up, the more medicinal materials we get, this medicine pavilion is the essence of the first layer of medicinal materials, and the treasures above the thirtieth layer, even those senior brothers and sisters who go to the second or third layer of the secret realm may not be able to get it-brother, Since you have broken the formation of the fifth layer, you must have already comprehended the structure of the first ten layers, why don't you continue to go up?

"I'm tired, I'll come back tomorrow." Li Cheng waved his hand to make a tired look, he would say that it was actually because of the Killing Wolf God who went offline, but although he only went up to the fifth floor, he felt that he had gained a lot, and the medicinal materials in the medicine pavilion were indeed not ordinary and comparable, "That... Who, I'll go first.

The disciple of the Luoyan Sect had a black line on his face, and only then did he realize that he had forgotten to tell his name and surname, "Brother, my name is Chu Zong."

"Li Cheng."

The back of the young man Shuyu disappeared from sight, Chu Zong looked at him in a daze, and came back to his senses for a while, Ah Yo is amazing, this is the posture of continuing to break through tomorrow, he was just talking about it before, for a person who has just begun to understand the Medicine Pavilion through his own explanation, it is already very rare to break through the fifth floor, does the other party really have the ability to break through the first ten floors? He slowly opened his mouth wide, this can't be, right?

...... For Chu Zong, the first ten layers of the Medicine Pavilion were already an existence that people like him couldn't touch at all.

Li Cheng didn't continue to dig the medicinal materials in the medicine field, he poured back and forth dozens of times, and the corners and corners of the warehouse where the second pot head was placed had already been piled up to the roof, and even the warehouse of his brother-in-law's pharmacy was filled with a few more batches by him, it was time to have a warehouse of his own, and it was easy to attract attention from his brother-in-law's side, and the animal skins he got back from the secret realm after three months should also have a safe place to place.

In modern times, it is raining, and it trickles through the glass windows, leaving a meandering curve in an irregular way.

At this time, Li Cheng received a phone call, the other party was Du Heng in the hospital, this father who was in the prime of life and suffered a big change but was strong for his only daughter for the first time dialed the phone left by the teenager, I have to say that Li Cheng's proposal that day, he was moved.

Plummeting from a high position, he has always had the ambition to fight in the mall.

His failure was not in the company's operation, but in his unclear understanding of people, but in this down-and-out situation, he chose to believe it again, probably because the young man's eyes were unprecedentedly clear, and he did not have anything worthy of the other party's scheme.

"Niuniu has been discharged from the hospital, I have seriously thought about it..."Du Heng listened to the phone in his ear, the wind outside the window gently blew his short black hair, as if he had made up his mind in an instant, Du Heng took a deep breath and squeezed his fist fiercely with the last bit of strength, "I will follow you in the future." Du Heng felt that his decision was a bit crazy, a person who had been in the business world for most of his life was willing to follow a young man to do things.

This was something he would never have thought of before.

But he's surprisingly ... Have faith.

Since leaving a phone call for Du Heng, the other party has not called for several days, Li Cheng thought that the other party might not be willing to cooperate with him, but he didn't expect that when he was thinking about who else could help, he suddenly turned around, "That's great!" But, Niu Niu... Or did you have surgery?

I obviously watched Niuniu drink the cup of water that melted the Qi Pill, didn't this cure Niuniu's disease?

"Well, the operation was a success." At the mention of his daughter, Du Heng smiled a little more, and the voice on the phone also recovered a lot of vitality, "It's strange to say, the afternoon after you left, when the nurse came to check the body, she actually told me that Niuniu's body is much better, if the operation has a very large success rate, it seems that Niuniu's illness this time must be thanks to your blessing." It

seems that it still played a role, Li Cheng smiled, and said in his heart that it was no wonder that he gave his family to drink the milk that melted the Yiqi Pill, and they were not too prominentof changes.

I'm afraid that the medicinal power of Yiqi Dan, a first-class pill, is not too high, and it can only be improved gradually by taking it for a long time.

However, the effect of the Qi Benefiting Pill on ordinary people is still so slow, for the monk, the little aura contained in the pill is only like a chicken rib, fortunately, he is not prepared to take it by himself at all, and all of them are left behind - think about it, you can leave all the pills you get in the future to your family, after all, it is much faster to collect faith points to improve your cultivation than to take the pill.

"Niu Niu is very strong." After figuring out the effect of the Yiqi Pill, Li Cheng was not so entangled, he moved to the front of the table and sat down, tapping his fingertips on the table, "Then Mr. Du, since you have made up your mind, let's start the cooperation today, at present, I need many warehouses that are safe enough, the bigger the better..."

Chu Zong came to the door of the medicine pavilion on time when the sky was a little bright, he didn't know why he was always in a daze at the medicine pavilion that he couldn't get in before, but he had a purpose today, he had to wait for someone.

A man who said he would continue to break through today.

There were already many people outside the Medicine Pavilion who were eager to try, and the number of people who learned the news of the Medicine Pavilion today was even higher, and it was filled with a crowd of people since the morning, which was something I hadn't seen in the previous two days.

Most of the people who came to the Qinling Secret Realm were sect disciples, but there were also a few free monks who entered the secret realm from some unknown small passages, and they did not have a sect and no way to obtain internal information, so even in the first layer, they were very blind, until they broke through the thirtieth layer and entered the thirty-first level, and the matter of the Medicine Pavilion began to be passed on by the disciples of the sect.

Chu Zong's eyes narrowed, and gradually focused on the black-clothed young man who took off the outer robe of the Jade Emperor Sect and came lightly, suddenly raised his arm above his head, swaying vigorously from side to side like a flagpole in a storm, "Brother Li, you are finally here!!!

Li Cheng nodded: "Yes."

"What floor are you going to break into today?" Chu Zong rubbed his hands, only felt that he was honored to stand with Li Cheng at this time, to be honest, Likan is indeed a hero, but how old is Likun now?

Judging by his discerning eyes, the young man named Li Cheng in front of him was definitely no more than eighteen years old.

A person who can break through the fifth floor of the Medicine Pavilion at the age of eighteen, no matter what others do, Chu Zong has never heard of it anyway.

Li Cheng glanced at the fifth layer, then looked up, his gaze paused on the thirtieth floor, and shook his head, "Whatever, I don't know." Although he believes in the great god of killing wolves, but above the tenth layer is a hurdle, and above the twentieth floor is a hurdle, he does not know the limit of the great god, so naturally he does not know how many layers he can go up.

Someone next to him heard Li Cheng's bland words, and said that this person was too confident, and this tone of not caring at all really annoyed people who were very concerned about their grades, and several people snorted coldly, "Don't be ashamed!"

"Every ten floors are worlds apart, the Medicine Pavilion is not so easy to break into, the words are too big!"

"The young man is really arrogant, but he doesn't know how many floors he can rush to in the end, hum!"

Li Cheng seemed to be deaf, these people had nothing to do with him, so why listen to their gossip. Li Cheng didn't even look at them, and jumped straight and flew up from the fifth floor.

His champion turmoil has not yet passed, he received a whole night's faith points yesterday, and the middle stage of the sixth layer of qi refining has become the late stage again, and when he jumped to the fifth layer, it was obviously much easier than when he came down yesterday.

Perhaps because of his dissatisfaction with Li Cheng, several guys who were originally standing near Chu Zong also followed Chu Zong to pay attention to this young man who flew to the fifth floor, and it was estimated that he would be kicked out of the Medicine Pavilion not long after.

Kicking out and flying out are two completely different concepts.

The window of the thirty-five-story pavilion suddenly opened, and a figure was shot out violently, and the window of the pavilion closed again. This person turned over in mid-air and landed steadily, and at this moment, everyone saw his appearance clearly, and saw that it was the departure from the thirty-first layer formation that was cracked yesterday, and they couldn't help but be shocked - But in one night, he had cracked to the thirty-fourth layer, and even if he was kicked out of the thirty-fifth

floor, it was enough to be proud of the others.

Likun's face was pale, he cracked all night, his mental energy was too severe, and he urgently needed to meditate on the spot to recover, but... He looked at the thirty-five-story pavilion with an unhappy face, he should have been in his chest, but he didn't expect to be kicked out!

An hour later.

......

[Mango Pudding]: [Picture] [Kill the Wolf]

: Hey, this formation diagram is kind of interesting.

【Mango Pudding】: What? Has the structure of this diagram changed?

[Kill the wolf]: Yes, although the number of stones in the formation has not increased, but it has been cracked through the previous method, although the first ten have increased in difficulty each time, but fortunately, the essential structure remains the same, I can draw more and more smoothly, this time I'm afraid it will take a little longer.

[Mango Pudding]: It's okay, God, I'll wait for as long as you want!

[Kill the wolf]: It is estimated that it will take a long time to analyze, if you are in a hurry, do you mind if I show the picture to the master, this guarantee will not leak out.

[Mango Pudding]: I don't mind, I just want to break the formation, and the picture god can deal with it!

[Kill the Wolf]: Okay.

[Kill the Wolf]: Thank you.

【Mango Pudding】:(/▽\) It's okay.

I don't know the master who killed the wolf god... What kind of master is it... Li Cheng really felt that this great god was quite awesome, he could use the knowledge he learned in modern times to crack a formation in the cultivation world, and he could actually break it every time he was in a formation and left most of the young monks far behind, and the strength of the formation was simply not too strong!!

[Didi] [Kill the wolf]: Add my master, private signal: 138xx794y

[Mango Pudding]

: Isn't the great god master very powerful?

[Kill the Wolf]: It's very powerful, I learned all my formations from him.

Li Cheng swiped the webpage twice and finally found a small "+" sign on the homepage of a private message, and entered the private message of the master of the wolf killing god, and found that the other party's name was [idlers come to disturb], quite an ordinary name carries what a vast amount of knowledge, when I think of this, Li Cheng feels that his fingers are shaking, and what should I call it?

[Idlers come to disturb]: Send it quickly!!!!!!! Let me wait for the strongest central leaders of Xuanmen to study and study for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Li Cheng's fingers trembling and paused as he wanted to send out a greeting message, the corners of his mouth couldn't help twitching, such a domineering name... Is it a new hobby for masters?

The master of the great gods...

It's very lively...

At this time, in a "Comfort Home" neurology hospital in Xiayang City, which spans half of China, three or five old men in Mao suits with wrinkled faces were staring at the computer on the table with red faces, staring closely at the [Mango Pudding] The pitiful white Ding level showing zero points - the formation picture.

[Mango Pudding]: Oh, oh, okay. [Picture]

[Idlers come to disturb]: Be good.

Li Cheng will never know who he is talking to, he will not know...................................................... I'm afraid I won't want to know in the future.

The author has something to say:-

The last paragraph is also drunk ...

I can't laugh (/▽\) The nest is not deliberately set like that.,You don't want to hit the nest ㄟ ( ▔, ▔ )

ㄏ [I didn't do it]

Black sauce threw a mine Throwing time:2014-11-06 23:57:10

Xiaodouzi threw a mine Throwing time:2014-11-07 00:00:40

Hongmo Zhizhen threw a mine Throwing time:2014-11-07 02:42:49

Xiaotao threw a landmine Throwing time:2014-11-07 12:58:09

Thank you for my true love (ノへ ̄、) [sobbing] It's so touching.,Every day there are true loves who keep updating something o( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ.

推荐本书上一章章节目录下一章加入书签

小技巧:按 Ctrl+D 快速保存当前章节页面至浏览器收藏夹;按 回车[Enter]键 返回章节目录,按 ←键 回到上一章,按 →键 进入下一章。

本站推荐:重生之都市仙尊、修仙高手混花都、神级龙卫、狼与兄弟、我在万界送外卖、总裁大人,放肆爱!、权路迷局、总裁爹地惹不起、都市极品医神、插翅难飞

小说双界贸易男神所有内容均来自互联网,笔趣阁只为原作者朱女的小说进行宣传。欢迎各位书友支持朱女并收藏双界贸易男神最新章节。

所有小说和章节均由网友上传,转载只为宣传本书让更多读者欣赏。

Copyright © 2024 52BQG.ORG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 56 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...
24K 404 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
710 76 34
It is the year 2351 and the galaxy is expanding. Planets all across settled space are preparing for the next great wave of expansion. Ships are saili...