✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

45

57 1 0
By koushuu17

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Twin Realms Trade > Chapter 45 I'll do it again next time

Chapter 45: Do it again next time

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Eight high-grade spirit stones to buy a bottle of ancient spirit liquid made of ancient spirit seeds, judging from the price of ancient spirit seeds, it is indeed a bit expensive, but the people present will not think that the basket should be a big deal that was cheated by the seller, you must know that something like this is out of print, no matter how expensive it is, it is not too expensive to buy.

Many disciples who had heard of the ancient spiritual liquid looked at it curiously, and some people whispered, "It is said that the first time this ancient spiritual liquid appeared was in the nearest town in our Jade Emperor Sect, and a batch of bottled spiritual liquid was obtained from the auction house somewhere, and all of them asked a tavern steward run by a monk to buy it back, and those who drank it later said that it was good, and the price soared directly to a bottle of high-grade spirit stone, and now it is difficult to buy it." An inner disciple sighed.

Compared with the outer disciples who can't leave the sect, the inner disciples of the Jade Emperor Sect can be regarded as well-informed, at least the new things that happen in the territory of Daqin have a way to listen to one or two.

"Senior Sister Zhu Basket made a move too quickly, and she actually occupied a bottle before the ancient spirit liquid was out of print, and I can't buy it even if it is purchased at a high price at this time." An inner disciple said regretfully, glanced at the side of the basket silently, and pretended to say loudly and regretfully: "Senior Sister Zhubasket is too partial, she only wants to give Senior Brother Shen a taste, but she doesn't care about us junior brothers."

Li Cheng: "..."Who said that you can't buy it at a high price!"

Look here, see here, see here!

It's right in front of you, it's yes, it's right!

"That's right, is it possible..."Mingyuan turned his head playfully, put his arm on Li Cheng's shoulder, and winked at him, as if he was deliberately pointing, "Senior Sister Zhu Basket is also to Senior Brother Shen... Hey, hey, hey! Also

?

Li Cheng was surprised and messy in the wind for a long time.

Oh.

No wonder Uncle Zhu Basket is full of hostility towards himself, it turns out that the root cause is here. That's right, anyone who finds out that there is an unclear guy who looks like a "third party" next to the man he has a crush on, I'm afraid he won't feel good in his heart.

...... So he's supposed to go as far as he wants, right?

The beautiful woman in blue had a reddish complexion, and she was about to show a little shyness, but she saw Senior Brother Shen, who was dressed in black and grim beside her, cross over herself as if he was an obstacle, and reached out and threw Mingyuan's arm off the shoulder of the short-haired young man - the man in black put his fingers on the young man's shoulder The direction that Mingyuan had just touched, rubbed his fingertips twice, and then let go of his hand with satisfaction, and looked at Mingyuan coldly for a moment...'My people, you dare to move'

'Just move, what's wrong' 'Huh' - the corners of the man's mouth twitched, revealing a deep sneer, and Mingyuan on the other side shivered, unconsciously took two steps back, and sniffed,

'

......... Wrong, really wrong'

The

unknown Zhu Basket frowned and looked very pitiful, in her opinion, a person like Shen You did not have to be married to a male Yin at all, he had the capital to get a woman, and he also had the strength to protect his wife.

Human beings like to cling to the strong, and so does she, people who don't know her think that she is perfect enough, but even if she is a true disciple of the Jade Emperor Sect, Shen You's position in her heart is no different from the gods above the chasm.

Untouchable.

Although there are few women in this world, it is not nothing, especially as a beautiful woman, it is easier to arouse the interest of the disciples of the sect than the Yin genus, and it is understandable that the basket with beautiful facial features and elegant body has become the pearl in the hands of the inner disciples since the sect, before that, the basket did not think that it would be bad enough to compete with an outer disciple - because in the eyes of many men, the Yin genus does not have a soft body and curves of women, There are no soft words, and the hard ones look like they are a copy of themselves, what does it mean.

Knowing that Shen You was very close to an Outer Sect Yin after returning to the sect, she didn't care, especially when she heard that this boy named Li Cheng was the top light physique ten thousand years ago and the worst light physique ten thousand years later, she didn't have any worries.

But now it seems that this boy still has some weight in Shen You's heart.

Seriously looked at Li Cheng from head to toe, Zhu Basket was not very happy to think, the other party was nothing good, she turned around and summoned another junior brother, handed him the second pot head that he did not give away, and said angrily: "It seems to be disliked, and now this gift is now transferred to the junior brother, don't say that I am partial."

The junior brother hurriedly took it flattered, the ancient spiritual liquid is still secondary, the key is the things that the tenth disciple of the true legend gave away, and he has his face when he says it! He looked back, and sure enough, he saw a few senior brothers looking at the spiritual liquid in his hand secretly, and he was jealous in his heart.

"Senior Sister Zhubasket has a good heart, strong strength, and is clearly a good match for Senior Brother Shen's talented and beautiful women, why did she suddenly have an extra variable, which makes people suffocate." The inner disciple who eats people with a short mouth and soft hands hugged the second pot head in his arms, hummed and chirped two sentences, and was indignant for the beautiful senior sister, and then caused a great turmoil.

"That outer disciple's strength is too poor, even if it's a Yin genus... Cultivation is at the bottom, I'm afraid Senior Brother Shen's family will not accept such a person as a daughter-in-law.

"People are just a few months after entering the sect and can refine the fifth layer of qi, presumably they have excellent qualifications, where is it so unbearable as you say? When you first entered the sect for a few months, you might not be able to compare to him!

"But he is a light physique, even if he has good qualifications, what if he cultivates quickly in Qi Refining? It is impossible to improve the cultivation in the back, if it was hundreds or thousands of years earlier, it might still be a little possible, now, hum.

"It's more suitable to be Uncle Zhulan, although I am an outer disciple, I am not optimistic about this little guy."

"It's so wrong for my brothers and sisters to say this, whether two people are together, where is it so complicated, like ordinary couples, I think you're good, you look at me, just live a lifetime." At this time, a child's voice came from the corner, which instantly broke the whispers among the disciples, and the young boy looked at the crowd with a pair of dark eyes, and pouted, "As long as you know it in your heart, right?"

Thinking of the previous announcement of the Acting Sect Master, all disciples under the age of thirty who needed to have a cultivation level of five or above in Qi refining could participate in this Qinling Secret Realm, and everyone was stunned.

...... Reaching the fifth level of qi refining at such a young age? I'm not dreaming.

"What about geniuses, just cultivate faster, and besides, if the two of you are right, what do you know about a little kid? When you reach our age, you will understand that the combination of unequal strength will die sooner or later.

Li Cheng pricked up his ears and listened to the public opinion around him, it seemed that since Uncle Zhu Basket transferred the bottle of Erguotou, everyone was indignant at his existence, hey, hey, you all think too much, right?

Let's first say that I don't have any ambiguous behavior with Shen You, and naturally there is no relationship that is a little better than a friend, besides! Calculate! Be! Yes! Do you still need someone else to pick up the beak like a long-tongued woman?

Besides, a bottle of Red Star Erguotou can easily buy you? It's kind and beautiful, and it's a match for Shen You? Then Lao Tzu shook his hand and took out a hundred boxes, did you just send Lao Tzu to the sedan chair?!

Li Cheng weighed this question seriously.

#

In the dense forest outside the secret sea of the Qinling Mountains, surrounded by dozens of waterways in Daqin, the sparse sunlight penetrated the dark green leaves and fell on the bluestone slab protruding from the ground, accompanied by a heavy sound of "dong", the red and yellow carton packaging appeared in front of everyone's eyes - the short-haired boy methodically tore open the carton packaging, Quickly take out the glass bottles that resemble the shape of the red star two pot heads.

The transparent liquid swayed inside the glass bottle, and all the breath was tightly fastened by the tight cork, leaving no gaps.

But many people with a high sense of smell still smell a

spicy and pungent smell of the ancient spirit seed.

The young man from the inner door who had previously obtained the second pot head had a ghost-like look on his face, and involuntarily picked up the glass bottle in his hand and compared it with the bluestone slab for a moment, and suddenly found that the smell of the two was not far apart, he raised his eyebrows, and the next moment he completely denied his thoughts... No, the spiritual liquid taken out by the other party seems to be purer than that given by Senior Sister Zhulan.

"The ancient spiritual liquid brewed by friends is free for your own people, and it is not a scarce thing." Li Cheng recruited Mingyuan and the little boy of the same sect who was not far away to give him a grievance, and calmly began to give away the second pot head, "As for the others..."

He shook his hand and threw out a box of two pots, looked up and looked at everyone, with a detached smile on his lips: "The out-of-print ancient spirit liquid on the market, a bottle of eight high-grade spirit stones, you can come to me to buy what you want, the goods are genuine, and Tong Su is not deceived." Li Cheng moved out of the tone of selling fox skins on Taobao, and then sat idly on the side.

Silent.

It seems that you were talking about the local tyrant just now, and now the local tyrant is sitting next to you, such a divine turn makes the sect disciples present a little unable to react.

The question that followed was that there was a bottle of eight high-grade spirit stones, why didn't this guy grab it? Do you think that everyone is as rich as a true disciple like Zhu Basket? With such a small anger, several inner disciples took the lead in buying the first, second, and third bottles with dissatisfaction on their faces, and then the originally harmonious environment soon became a battle for the second pot.

It's not too useful Ancient Spirit Liquid, but compared to its current out-of-print situation, maybe it's three or four high-grade spirit stones when it changes hands, so why not be profitable?

Li Cheng didn't refuse, and he didn't even throw half of his eyes to the basket, so there is no need to care about the mood of a person who is not kind to him, right. The short-haired boy slapped away Shen You's hand that came over to help in annoyance.

...... Careful eye-eyed guy.

Actually, I was a little angry when I heard that.

In fact, he felt a little bit like that, and was very unhappy.

However, Shen You looked at the short-haired young man's face that was trying hard to be serious but still faintly smiling, surprisingly, his heart beat rapidly for a moment, he frowned and reached out to cover his chest, his face was a little strange.

Until I felt a cold gaze fall on the boy.

He sideways to block it.

"Basket." Shen You moved his lips, even if he didn't look back, he knew who would be the most angry at this time - the girl in blue heard the voice in her ears, and looked at Shen You in surprise, the frost on her face had not completely disappeared, but she already had a sense of helplessness about being caught, she stiffened her back, and tried to explain: "Senior brother, I just..."

"I have no obligation to tolerate you like the old sect master." The man's voice was not full of tenderness like when he was a teenager, but was very flat and indifferent, and she felt that her heart was about to be entangled by a pair of invisible hands, and she was a little out of breath, but she still stood upright, as if standing in the end was a kind of victory—he said, intolerable.

"But the Sect Master Master is dead, you are my closest relative, no different from the Sect Master Master, why are you so close to an outer disciple..."She said stiffly, the two of them are both disciples of the main peak, and they also have the same master, they should be closer than others.

"He is not my master, and you are not my junior sister, the relationship with the sect was just because of some private matters that could not be completed at first, but now, just because of the outer disciple in your mouth, he is here, and I am here." The voice that came to his ears was as cold as ever, and the person who was as imposing as the man couldn't speak, couldn't make a sound, and put the fingertips of the basket into the palm of his hand.

"It's not about you."

Zhu Basket shuddered, she heard the other party's cold tone, her heart chilled, she couldn't afford the slightest revenge, she turned to a tree with a cowardly face, palm next to the trunk to calm the fear.

She finally understood Ming Yuan's cynical advice before departure, Shen Yu, it was very terrifying, and she had never even understood.

Out of the corner of Li Cheng's eyes, he saw the man's mouth behind him move and a subtle sound came out, the blue-clothed girl's face changed in various ways, and she suddenly ran away in gray, laughing in her heart, she turned her head and glanced at the big man, and pushed her elbow against his chest: "You intimidated her?"

"..."was discovered, pretending to be calm: "Yes."

"Don't be so simple and rude to girls, but... It's okay to be scared. The

mood fluctuated for a moment, and his heart was full of joy, "Well."

"Actually, I don't need you to interfere, I usually come out on the spot when I am angry."

"Okay." Really, then why is it still obviously happy, think about it, young people like duplicity, and decided, next time they will do it.

On the last evening of the opening of the Qinling Secret Realm, Li Cheng shrank in the field and followed the outer disciples to lay on the ground, before they all slept in the sky, and there were people who took turns to keep vigil, and now for the first time they rested on the ground, most of them who had never been out of the sect and lived in the wild were very excited. Li Cheng sat on his small bunk, and calculated in his heart, a box of ten bottles of treasure and two pots earned eighty high-grade spirit stones, and I am afraid that it is no longer enough to call himself with a local tyrant or a large amount of money, in the continent realm, with a spirit stone in his hand, he can probably buy anything he wants, which is equivalent to a modern universal currency.

Under the special care of Uncle Mingyuan, Li Cheng was arranged next to the first Uncle Shen of the True Legend, the man's satin-like black hair spread out on his shoulders, lying down beside him, Li Cheng was in a good mood to give him a little space, and then pushed his face to the other side, "I can't sleep with you looking at me." The

man turned around helplessly.

Later, I don't know what came to mind.

The short-haired teenager poked the man in the back.

Shen Yu turned his head.

"Like last time, let's have some more metal to separate us."

......

Shen You's eyes narrowed slightly, the man's face in the dark was clearly contoured, and a pair of eyes flashed in the narrow gap - at the same time, Mingyuan, who heard the movement on the other side, lit up a pair of searchlight-like moves, listening to the conversation between the two with interest, it seemed that the words "metal" and "separation" were full of gossip, and the short-haired boy looked left and right, swallowed his saliva, and lay down obediently - this kind of thing may be quite face-saving to say it, especially when there is a third person, No wonder the other party has such a paralyzed face-like expression.

Reach out and snap the man's eyelids together.

"Nothing, just kidding, we're still good friends."

"Good night."

He closed his eyes, as if he was asleep, Mingyuan's pair of searchlights seemed to be still looking this way, and the pair of eyes in front of him obviously opened again, he breathed deeply and shallowly, and just when he was about to open them, a man's voice responded in a low voice from the other side: "Good night."

Then a hand fell on his forehead.

Then, many people who drank Erguotou were drunk.

The author has something to say:——

Didn't have time to change it, still enlarged and long.

......

[I hope you pretend to tell me that the other ninety percent of the little true love in the collection is by no means ready to be fattened, [These good children are still chasing my text every day, [I firmly believe that it must be like this,

Look into my eyes - narrow, deep, gentle, lingering, begging for support and not being abandoned..................]

——

Reader "Nanga", irrigation nutrient solution +1 2014-10-19 23:48:41

Thanks to Nanga-kun for the nutrient solution (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

It is recommended to bookmark the previous chapter, chapter table of contents, and the next chapter of this book

Tip: Press Ctrl+D to quickly save the current chapter page to your browser favorites; Press Enter to return to the chapter table of contents, press ← to go back to the previous chapter, and press → to go to the next chapter.

This site recommends: Reborn City Immortal Venerable, Immortal Cultivation Master Mixed Flower Capital, God-level Dragon Guard, Wolf and Brother, I Deliver Food in the Ten Thousand Worlds, President, Unbridled Love! , the maze of the right road, the president's father can't be provoked, the best doctor in the city, and it is difficult to fly

All the content of the novel Double World Trade Male God comes from the Internet, and Biquge only promotes the novel of the original author, Zhu Nu. Welcome all book friends to support Zhu Nu and collect the latest chapters of the male god of the double world trade.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2024 52BQG.ORG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 108 1
Between the Crystals is coming this August! Please add this to your library to get notified when I start posting the chapters! Summary: Run. Don't lo...
19.7K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
133K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
239K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...