✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

44

57 0 0
By koushuu17

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > The Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 44 The Heart That Has Been Silent for a Long Time

Chapter 44: The Heart That Has Been Silent for a Long Time

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

The next day, Li Cheng unexpectedly woke up when the sun just nodded, the short-haired boy kicked off the quilt, touched the left side with his eyes half-closed, and a translucent metal barrier like a substance was erected under his palm, and the cold temperature made Li Cheng feel at ease.

Does this guy still look good, if you don't want to, you won't force anything, so you won't say, actually...

Slightly touched by a little mimi.

I didn't know that I was made of dumplings at night, and I happily spent an early morning, and after following Shen You to the main peak assembly place, I found that the main peak was overcrowded at a glance, and I raised my eyelids to look up at almost all of them.

"Li Cheng...?" A figure in a robe fell beside him, and the man's voice read the name a little jerky, Li Cheng looked over reflexively, and it was Uncle Mingyuan standing opposite, for some reason, Li Cheng always felt that this uncle was staring at him, but there was a lot of curiosity in his eyes, as if he was a plate of newly created dishes made of special materials.

Mingyuan approached in two steps, raised Li Cheng's chin with one hand, and let him look at himself - and then a smile of interest came out of his lips, and he sighed twice and praised: "Although she is not a beauty, she is beautiful enough."

Li Cheng: "..."

Forget about beauty or something, after all, no man would want others to praise him for being beautiful, as for being beautiful... If you use the adjective "handsome", I am afraid it would be better.

So Uncle Mingyuan, what are you evaluating?

"It's really a waste to be with Senior Brother Shen, why don't you change your taste and join me?" Ming Yuan got closer, and the arc provoked by a pair of phoenix eyes became more and more wide, and then the young man in the Taoist robe had gloomy eyes, put his hands on the shoulders of the short-haired young man, and half-opened his mouth as if he was about to say something, blinking charmingly.

When tempted, at least take off the clothes like Taoist robes on your body.

Li Cheng: "..."

Are the masters and uncles of the sect so unreliable?

Maybe it's because he subconsciously treats him as his kind, Li Cheng doesn't blush and heartbeat at all when Mingyuan approaches, and he doesn't even hide or dodge, but only said lightly: "Uncle Mingyuan, I think I still need to say it, I was also present in the promotion battle yesterday, if I'm not mistaken, you are actually a Yin genus..."

Shen Yu next to him snorted, as if he had already laughed in his stomach, and finally couldn't hold back the overflow from his mouth - this laughter suddenly made the small universe in Mingyuan's heart burst out.

The young man in the Taoist robe stiffened his face and was embarrassed, and after a while, he began to be annoyed and angry again, and his face turned red.

Li Cheng felt a burning gaze as if he was about to extinguish himself.

Shen You raised his hand to pull him behind him, raised his head and glanced at the other party indifferently, the sharpness projected in the person's gaze was immediately covered, turning into a harmless moist lump, a girl in blue, handsome and handsome, after all, is it a woman, plus the corners of the lips are naturally upturned, it is easy to restrain the good feelings.

She and Shen You looked at each other for a long time, and finally were stabbed all over her body by the other party's indifferent look, her eyes flickered, and she paused for a moment when she fell on Li Cheng, and then shook her sleeves and turned around.

- The face is not very good-looking.

If I remember correctly, this one in blue is the tenth true lineage disciple Zhu Basket, even if he has never been in the ring, he is only in the watch seat of the true lineage disciples, and he is already the focus of attention of the sect disciples.

Li Cheng also paid a little attention to it, and just now maybe he grasped the angle and deliberately practiced the blink of an eye, Li Cheng made a conclusion that although the tenth basket of the True Legend is the lowest strength among the disciples of the True Tradition, it is really beautiful.

- I just don't understand why I am hostile to myself.

After all, a woman's heart...

I don't understand.

"Is there some misunderstanding?"

"Ignore her." It also didn't seem to understand the hostility of the basket, and Uncle Shen's tone of conversation was like eating a scrambled zucchini egg, and his calm dark eyes were in a state of certainty, "I think she is sick."

Li Cheng: "... It's probably not a good idea to say that about a beautiful woman, but I think it's pretty much the same. When he said the next sentence, he leaned in and lowered his voice.

The man lowered his chin slightly, his eyes full of warmth, and he looked like they were snuggling up to each other, perhaps more like a quiet kiss.

The relationship between the two quickly warmed up, as if they had reached a consensus through a sentence and formed a wartime alliance policy side by side, and there was nothing easier to be a confidant than someone who understands you and empathizes with you.

If you think about it carefully, Uncle Shen has no shortcomings except for being too big, too oppressive, too high in force, and always moving hands and feet without understanding the principles of modern people's daily life. As for the first unpleasant meeting, although there was an extra poke on his forehead, he was able to eliminate the pink medicinal effect sprinkled by the demon king, and he was also the beneficiary, so there was nothing to blame.

"Hey."

"It's all gone."

"..." Leader

Mingyuan is quite reliable, this person is dressed in a Taoist robe and shuttles freely among the disciples, his body is in a hot and fiery manner, as if he can't calm down for a moment. It is conceivable that under the appearance of the other party's scenery is a burning heart.

When everyone is resting in the wild, Li Cheng will always set his eyes on Uncle Mingyuan.

"What are you doing with him?"

"It's nothing, I've heard him play a tune before." Thinking of the song "Fenghua", which has become popular in modern times, Li Cheng chuckled, raised his head slightly, and leaned on the thick and bulging roots behind him relaxedly, "How to say it, I feel that I can understand people's inner world according to a tune, and at that time, I can always experience a kind of coldness that is out of the world in the soft tune, I didn't expect that after watching it for a long time, Uncle Mingyuan would actually have such a character." The

man's eyebrows jumped, Mingyuan still plays tunes? Even if it did, it wouldn't be long—when did you hear that? He specially blew it to you? Shen You endured it and didn't ask anything, but acid began to bubble in his stomach, and finally the expressionless Mao Sui recommended himself: "I can also play tunes."

He blew for so long to express his love, the young man was either sleeping or in a daze, Mingyuan was seen casually, for Shen You, how could he be angry.

"You?" The short-haired boy glanced at him, his face full of doubts about the authenticity of the contents.

He reached out and patted the man's head, not knowing what Uncle Shen had grown up eating, his long black hair was tied together, silky like silk satin, and each one seemed to be full and healthy.

The short-haired boy seemed to be silently comforted.

Shen You: ".................."

Not far away, the disciples of other sects arrived, and after traveling for five days, they felt the secret outer perimeter of the Qinling Mountains, and the disciples of the Jade Emperor Sect were also very tired, but at this time, when they heard the footsteps, they stood up one after another, opened their eyes wide, and puffed up their chests.

Five hundred disciples looked at the person with fierce eyes.

The other party is the true disciple of the Iron Sword Sect, the clothes of this sect are very eye-catching, all of them are white, with a dazzling iron sword behind him, and the elegant disciple outfits are casually carried outAll of them are more like god sticks than god sticks, but although the people who came were sassy, there were less than 100 people.

These dozens of people were stunned when they saw the hundreds of formations of the Jade Emperor Sect.

This is the essence of the sect?

Kneel, okay!

"I didn't expect the team leader to be... Senior Brother Mingyuan? "This true disciple of the Iron Sword Sect actually almost cried. Glancing into the crowd, it was easy to spot the daily hostile acquaintances, and tried in vain to suppress the Jade Emperor Sect in words.

"It's unfortunate that Xia has just broken through the middle of the refining period, so it's time for me to change my name and call Senior Brother Pu Ye Senior Brother Pu Ye." Mingyuan walked out of the crowd with a smile, his fingers stroked twice on the gossip plate on his sleeve, and his eyes looked out of the sky: "It seems that another junior brother is coming, hehehe."

The corners of Pu Ye's mouth twitched, hehe, I really want to slap you on the face.

Although the people from the third team of sects had cold expressions, they were obviously shocked by the number of people in the Jade Emperor Sect, even if everyone touched the combat power of the whole sect, there was always a huge disparity. However, it is conceivable that the Jade Emperor Sect, which is the first sect of Great Qin, is just a powerful sect master who has died, and the disciples are still there, and there is no comparison with the accumulation of thousands of years.

"Senior Brother Tang Chan." Mingyuan hugged his fists and said with a gentle smile: "A few days ago, several disciples of the Ling Sect died at the foot of my sect's mountain, and until now it is really an unsolved case, do you know why these disciples came to the foot of the Jade Emperor Mountain?" I am also extremely guilty when I think that those brothers and nephews who are blind to death have been assassinated under our noses. It's better to find the murderer as soon as possible.

Li Cheng obviously saw Tang Chan's face twitch, and responded with a stiff expression, but a cold light bloomed in the corner of his eyes: "It is also common for disciples to go down the mountain to practice, I don't know about this, but I will not let the murderer of others go unpunished."

Shen Yu snorted coldly.

Tang Chan instantly looked in this direction, and when his cold gaze touched Shen You's face, he was suddenly startled, and all the spiritual power condensed around his body exploded, and he saw a ghost-like face, and without saying a word, he hurriedly walked away with his disciples.

"He's coming, too!"

Many people from other sects whispered.

"Who is that person, why is Tang Cicada so afraid?" A true disciple in the Iron Sword Sect who was not too old asked about the first true inheritance of his own sect, and Pu Ye's face was a little unnatural, "It's normal that you don't know, it is rumored that that person has always loved to move around, and he has been no longer in the sect for a long time, so he didn't expect that the Qinling Secret Realm would appear this time." Speaking of this, Pu Ye's face changed, "Don't go to provoke, he is the true legend of the Jade Emperor Sect."

"Isn't he..."

"That's right, it's the guy who single-handedly killed the demon king a few days ago."

The true disciple of the Iron Sword Sect seemed to be calmed by Shouza's words, and it took a long time to find his voice, "Okay... Good terrifying strength.

"............" Li Cheng turned his head calmly, Uncle Shen, your eyes are so powerful and domineering, it is really indescribably cool to scare the disciples of the true lineage of other sects, "What's wrong with you?"

Shen You thought about it with a nonchalant expression, and gave an uncertain answer: "I don't remember, I haven't communicated with other sects for ten years, probably ten years ago.

Li Cheng: "Ten years..."

If you don't fail once, your heart is small, and you can remember ten years for so long.

The light at noon was sufficient, and Mingyuan thoughtfully distributed the lunch prepared by the sect to everyone, and walked to Shen Yu with spiritual protection, even if he had been on the road for a few days, the blue clothes were still as new as ever.

"Senior brother, a while ago, Zhu Basket spent eight high-grade spirit stones to buy this bottle of ancient spirit liquid from a monk, saying that it was out of print, and it was all things that I hadn't seen before, so I always wanted to bring it to Senior Brother to taste." The beauty in blue took out a bottle of a very familiar package from the storage bag -

Erguotou.

Glass bottles, small wooden stoppers, red floral paper packaging, three pieces of nine hundred and seventy-one bottles It is said that even the most corner of the major supermarket chains that are shivering at the bargain has almost begun to be half off the shelves, Red Star Erguotou.

"Wait a minute—" Li Cheng wondered what was wrong with his ears: "... Dare to ask, how much did it cost?

Shen You: "Eight high-grade spirit stones."

Li Cheng: "................................................................

..."

Lao Tzu's forty-nine boxes are comparable to half the price of the other party's bottle, is the other party wronged, or is he wronged??? Or is it rare to be expensive?? Like this, it is found that the supply is broken, and then the price continues to rise, and the price continues to rise, and then rise?

- I always feel that the heart in my body, which has been silent for a long time, suddenly began to tremble for no reason.

The author has something to say:——

Today is even more powerful, and I will be lazy on a holiday, so I can only strive to make each chapter have a cute point, whoa, I want to cheer up in the future, I love to,

and give the balloon gentleman enough air!

I still remember the updates I owe 23333333 [I saw the reckoning in the comments, and I felt that I owed a little more... But no longer only three thousand is a good start, I believe that tomorrow will be better [singing

Jiguang threw a mine Throwing time:2014-10-18 00:58:23

The pig that

is out of tune threw a mine Throwing time:2014-10-18 02:07:38

The bone china fan threw a grenade Throwing time: 2014-10-18 08:05:14

Black sauce threw a mine Throwing time: 2014-10-18 09:24

:51

Little bean threw a grenade Throwing time:2014-10-18 13:39:43

Sunset throws a grenade Throwing time:2014-10-18 15:15:40

Tanuki sauce throws a grenade Throwing time:2014-10-18 21:48:19

Reader "Little Bean", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +1 2014-10-18 13:41:16

Reader "Little Bean", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +1 2014-10-18 13:41:11

Reader "White Water", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +1

2014-10-18 08:45:40

Reader "White Water", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +1 2014-10-18 08:45:37

Reader "Hongxue", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +1 2014-10-18 07

:32:40

Reader "Lily.L", irrigation nutrient solution +1 2014-10-18 02:07:11

Thank you, dear drips! ~~~~~~~~

It is recommended to bookmark the previous chapter, chapter table of contents, and the next chapter of this book

Tip: Press Ctrl+D to quickly save the current chapter page to your browser favorites; Press Enter to return to the chapter table of contents, press ← to go back to the previous chapter, and press → to go to the next chapter.

This site recommends: Reborn City Immortal Venerable, Immortal Cultivation Master Mixed Flower Capital, God-level Dragon Guard, Wolf and Brother, I Deliver Food in the Ten Thousand Worlds, President, Unbridled Love! , the maze of the right road, the president's father can't be provoked, the best doctor in the city, and it is difficult to fly

All the content of the novel Double World Trade Male God comes from the Internet, and Biquge only promotes the novel of the original author, Zhu Nu. Welcome all book friends to support Zhu Nu and collect the latest chapters of the male god of the double world trade.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2024 52BQG.ORG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
⭐서울&경기⭐O❶⓪-4⓶O일-74⓷삼❤️명일외국여자출장안마❤️후불⭐#면목동출장마사지추천,#까치산역멕시코여성출장마사지추천,#용마산역우루과이여성출장마사지⭐서울&경기⭐O➀O-42⓪❶-74⓷⓷❤️노량진역일본인홈케어❤️후불⭐#남한산성면러시아홈타이출장,#진관동멕시코여성출장마사지...
Doomspire By Nate

Science Fiction

124 4 6
An intergalactic death match on a lost planet.. (The series)
Crazy By Pennygobbler56

Science Fiction

1 0 2
A fruity scientist gets called crazy and wants to die until he's actually dying but becomes immortal instead??? (That's all I got for now 😢)
Wide River By WVR Spence

Science Fiction

1 0 1
Human colonists on a water world discover that they're not alone.