✓ The male god of the trade...

Por koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

41

61 0 0
Por koushuu17

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Twin Realms Trade > Chapter 41 Please call me Haiwanjun

Chapter 41: Please Call Me Haiwan-kun

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Li Cheng followed Tang Shrimp to approach the A35 private room, the room was too noisy, and no one noticed whether anyone came in for a while, until Tang Shrimp pulled Li Cheng into a seat, and a gaze on the opposite side suddenly focused.

Li Cheng raised his head and looked forward with this gaze, only to see a wall painted with abstract art, Zheng Zhuang's right wrist on the table was slightly raised, his fingers were half holding a transparent glass, the wall of the cup was tilted, his smile was still frozen at the corner of his mouth, and he looked like he was half-smiling, as if he was very surprised by Li Cheng's arrival, and seemed to be planning something.

This kind of look made Li Cheng's heart sink slightly, and then when Zheng Zhuang was uncomfortable, even if he found his fierce gaze, the other party's eyes were still staring openly.

Zheng Zhuang's expressions continued to alternate, and soon became silent, but what no one present noticed was that after retracting his gaze and skimming Lan Qiusheng's delicate face full of joy, there was a few hints of urgent resentment in his lowered eyes.

Under the bright lights, the figures were staggered, Tang Shrimp noticed Lan Qiusheng's movements, laughed twice in his heart, and quietly moved his seat away, revealing a space that was enough for the goddess and her friends to meet their eyes.

Tang Shrimp didn't understand this kind of thing, but he faintly felt that as long as Orange had someone else in his heart, Chen Ziqing was the real past tense. And to be able to make friends and the goddess in the class a couple, Tang Shrimp thought about it secretly, and he was actually a little excited.

Hehehehehe.

"It's finally here... Big Fat said that you would arrive, but seeing that the show was about to open and there was no one, I wanted to go out to pick you up! The boy next to him hooked Li Cheng's shoulder, lowered the rim of the glass and touched the wine glass in front of him, "Orange, a thousand words are a word of thanks!" Without the Xi method that you popularized to our poor students, I would not have improved by leaps and bounds in the last period of the college entrance examination, when my father knew that most of the Xi questions on the exam paper were familiar to me, he hugged me and cried all night, his person has always been explosive and irritable, and he is not very good at expressing feelings, I am also confused, and then I thought about it, if there is no time to work hard according to your method, I am afraid that I will not be able to see this side of my father in this life, how much you drink in this glass of wine, I will come and go for a glass myself, brother, thank you. The

boy raised his head and drank the liquor a few times, and when he put down the empty glass, he stuck out his tongue while laughing.

Wine strengthens people's courage, and it is also easy to amplify the emotions that are not easy to be noticed in life, this person is just a glass of wine, but the white faith value on his forehead is hulala, and it is integrated into the Li orange body bit by bit.

The cultivation of the fourth layer of Qi refining that was close to perfection quickly rose a small section, and the spiritual power in the dantian vibrate, and a single impact back to the dantian circulating in the veins and veins could cause a wave of shaking, as if it was about to explode.

The fifth layer of qi refining, which was difficult for outer disciples to reach, seemed to be only a little short of the door.

Unexpectedly, the help of his hands was actually a big bargain, Li Cheng appeased the extra spiritual power, picked up the wine glass and took a big sip of face, the spicy wine flowed down his throat, passing by the chest coldly, and the smell of wine surging up in an instant, he shook his head, "I just provided a faster way, everything is your own efforts, you can do your best, it shows that you have enough perseverance, you don't need to thank me."

Li Cheng told the truth, but he didn't expect the other party to look straight at him after hearing this, maybe he was emotional, maybe he was moved, but in the end he didn't say anything, but silently contributed a large wave of faith again.

Li Cheng was silent, and also silently received, his back stiffened and he sat on the soft chair to control the surging spiritual power, in fact, all his attention was already on his body.

Feeling the fullness of the dantian, Li Cheng channeled the remaining part of the body and prepared to sprint towards the fifth layer.

There is no suffocating pain more suffocating than the impact realm, and nothing is more pleasant than the success of the rush realm, Li Cheng's eyes are half-closed, his teeth are clenched- The

sound of conversation and the scene in front of him seem to be gone.

Li Cheng squatted in his own little world.

Pain.

And happy.

Each private room on the third floor of the Emgrand Hotel is large enough, and the corresponding money needs to be spent is enough, and the father who is the deputy bureau in Yongan City can't get much oil and water, if it weren't for Zheng Zhuang's aunt who founded a company by herself, she gives a lot of pocket money every year, and after the college entrance examination, she directly stuffed him with a bank card, Zheng Zhuang would not have been able to cover such a big field.

Not to mention the tens of thousands of expensive bottles of red wine that have not been opened, the dishes on the wine table alone can cost thousands of yuan.

Zheng Zhuang didn't lack a string in his head to show off his wealth, of course, he also had a slight hint of showing off his wealth, but such a heavy hemorrhage also had a special purpose after all...

The tall shadow was cast from behind her, and the girl who was catching a glimpse of Li Cheng with her peripheral vision found that the light in her sight had dimmed, Lan Qiusheng moved away, and easily saw the person standing behind him, the other party holding an empty cup.

"Lan Qiusheng." Zheng Zhuang's eyes softened, he opened a bottle of red wine in his left hand, poured a glass of it, bent down and followed Lan Qiusheng's juice quietly, the two cups were close to each other and did not take them away quickly, he smiled on his face, and said in a low voice: "Congratulations on completing your studies."

After he said this,

he looked at the girl without blinking, as if waiting. The sudden sense of oppression did add a bit of masculinity to Zheng Zhuangping, and God knows that before holding this class reunion, he accompanied his aunt to a lot of dinners, and it was not without results.

In fact, he learned a lot, such as how to pursue the girl he liked.

However, Zheng Zhuang, who is restrictive, doesn't know now, these are exactly what the other party is disgusted by, Lan Qiusheng, whose family itself is developing in the business world, has seen the most since he was a child is the perfectly disguised face at the banquet, but he didn't expect that the high school classmates who originally thought that they had not yet entered the society actually learned this set.

She took a sip of juice, pursed her lips, and replied lightly: "Thank you, you too." Again

, this feeling of deliberate detachment... Zheng Zhuang was disappointed and wanted to grab his hair, but his hairstyle was also newly made, the hairspray was fixed very tightly, and he felt a hard layer of substance as soon as he touched it.

The opening was not as beautiful as he imagined, but Zheng Zhuang would not give up, he restrained the gloom that flashed on his face, and kept reminding himself that there was no one in the other party's heart at present, and he still had a chance.

Even if there is someone... He returned to his seat casually, chatted with a few good classmates, and saw Lan Qiusheng's gaze drifting towards the back again, which was not an accident once or twice.

He was looked at coldly through the transparent glass, and the huge crystal lamp on the roof emitted a bright yellow warm light, painting a halo on the young man's body, and what was even more infuriating was that even though he was sitting among the crowds, the shadows of passers-by blocked the light in front of him from time to time, but in such an easily overlooked corner, the clothes were simple enough to be called cheap, and the other party was not restrained at all.

The cheeks reveal a soft arc, the long eyelashes hit the bottom of the eyes, but the breath around the body is quiet and cold, even if there is no sense of sharpness, it seems to be untouchable.

No wonder his eyelids jumped as soon as this person entered the door, and there was always a sense of disgust in his heart that the tip of a needle met Mai Mang.

Are you again?

It's you every time!!

...... Are you a king incandescent light bulb!!

Zheng Zhuang was about to cry, his eyes were red with jealousy, he was just a poor student, not to mention that his family was in debt, what achievements could he have in the future? As the child of a business family, shouldn't Lan Qiusheng understand this truth better than him, why still...?

The delicate dishes were served one after another after ten minutes, but unfortunately at this time, even in the face of his favorite honey-glazed chicken wings, Zheng Zhuang couldn't raise any appetite, he squeezed the table knife tightly,Cut the soft yolk of the egg yolk that was still steaming in the open plate, stuffed a piece into the mouth, and the fragrant soft pieces quickly melted into a soft juice under the infiltration of salivary enzymes.

At the same time, the eyelashes of the boy, who had always been half-closed, moved, and he opened his eyes completely as if he was awake, and the dark eyes with slightly brown pupils seemed to have been washed, bright and deep.

"Wow!"

Zheng Zhuang already had a ghost in his heart, but he was suddenly startled by this, choked twice in his throat, and almost squirted out of the soft discharge of the melted egg yolk from his nose.

He covered his mouth and bent down, took the paper towel handed by the waiter, coughed stiffly, and finally cleaned up the contents of his mouth.

Li Cheng was unaware of the surrounding situation, and was busy reviewing his body after the impact level at this time, and was pleasantly surprised to find that the muscles and veins had been strengthened, and the muscles in the internal organs and skin seemed to have been re-refined, and the spiritual power in the dantian was all compressed into a translucent color close to the essence - without thinking about it, he knew that this was a quantitative accumulation to a qualitative change.

Li Cheng finally realized that this promotion was extraordinary, and the fifth layer of qi refining was very different from the previous level.

No wonder that at that time, he encountered a fifth-layer demon beast of qi refining on the Jade Emperor Sect, and the new outer disciples were all like ashes, thinking that he could get away with a fifth-layer demon beast, but he was afraid that it was mostly luck.

Li Cheng sighed stupidly.

Luck doesn't happen often, and when it matters, fortunately, it depends on strength.

He let go of his fist, which had clenched from the punch, and his arm trembled slightly from the excessive stiffness. Finding that his palm was cold when he opened his palm, Li Cheng was stunned, and his eyes swept over the central air conditioner that suddenly bubbled up above his head, and it turned out that even in such a cool room, he could endure sweating.

- Even if you are about to make a move, you shouldn't choose to hit the fifth layer in a place where there are so many people, you are really bold, you must know that cultivation is the most taboo to be disturbed.

glanced at the table, there were already a few more pieces of less thorny meat on the belly of the fish in the bowl in front of him, and Tang Shrimp next to him was feasting regardless of the image, and from time to time he gave him some good dishes, Li Cheng's heart warmed, this guy... I didn't see how thin I had been in the past two days.

It's true that more meat will grow after this meal.

It was another round of red wine, Lan Qiusheng no longer paid attention to Zheng Zhuang's enthusiasm, but tasted the meal seriously, and felt that it tasted good, so he would turn it to the boy on the other side kindly, and even deliberately reminded Li Cheng and Tang Shrimp, which was more uncomfortable in Zheng Zhuang's eyes than cutting his heart.

Standing up with a blushing face, Zheng Zhuang walked past the crowd in front of the table, and walked straight towards the silent young man beside Tang Shrimp.

Perhaps affected by the imminent pressure, the noisy space suddenly became quiet.

Zheng Zhuang glanced at the red wine on the table, took it aside casually, leaned his elbow on the back of Li Cheng's chair, turned his head and snapped his fingers and said to the waiter who came over: "Red wine is boring to drink, let's have some high-degree liquor, it should be the highest." The

waiter glanced at the electronic slip in his hand, "The highest is 68 degrees Wuliangye, are you sure you want it?"

"Yes." Zheng Zhuang nodded, "Let's have two boxes first."

"Okay." The waiter pressed the button twice on the electronic slip, turned around and whispered to the waiter outside the door, who nodded and left quickly.

"Two boxes?" The girls exclaimed, Lan Qiusheng frowned, trying to reverse Zheng Zhuang's thoughts: "Will two boxes be too much, even you boys are still students, and few of them can drink."

Many boys also discouraged him.

"No, no, no, I have to have fun today, I can't get drunk or not, don't stop you, with this box of wine, it's hard to get together, I have to get to know the classmates who have known us for three years, the first..." Zheng Zhuang waved his hand, making a half-drunk gesture, as if he was using the strength of the wine - he smirked and looked downward, "Li Cheng."

"Zheng Zhuang." It is enough to see from the other party's eyes that this smile is not up to the bottom of the eyes, and it is definitely not with any good intentions, Li Cheng is clear in his heart, and he is probably angry that he wants to fight with himself.

The funny thing is that there is no anger in him, he and he have no conflict of interest. Even if the other party likes the representative of the physics class, he just lets go and chases after him, so why bother to find his trouble.

Wuliangye moved over, opened the wine bottle, and the liquid could be smelled in the glass, in addition to the fragrant aroma of wine, there was also a pungent smell of alcohol, which was no longer a liquor in the general sense.

"Li Cheng, the first cup, our classmates, we must do it."

Zheng Zhuang quickly drank the liquor, half of his alcohol was born and half of it was practiced, after his eighteenth birthday, his parents intended to cultivate, drinking some liquor is not a problem, but the quilt is pure 68 degree liquor, even Zheng Zhuang couldn't help frowning when he drank it.

It's too high.

But...... It's still high.

That's right, Li Cheng has no reason to refuse, he looked at Zheng Zhuang with his eyes, he didn't know what this person wanted to pay attention to, but unfortunately he was not afraid, "Okay."

Li Cheng raised the corner of his lips slightly, shook the wine glass in the void, and drank it slowly, not a drop left.

"Second cup, high school graduation, congratulations to each other."

Zheng Zhuang poured Li Cheng a second glass, and the rhetoric was not heavy, and soon it was the third and fourth cups, and the cup was replaced with a glass container the size of a beer glass, and the four cups were a whole bottle of wine, absolutely a large amount without ambiguity.

At the time of the fifth cup, even Zheng Zhuang was a little dazed, not to mention Li Cheng, who had never been exposed to much alcohol before, the strength of the Qi training period helped him strengthen his body at most, and the flow of spiritual power could not relieve alcohol, so it could only be temporarily suppressed.

But that's enough.

Zheng Zhuang strengthened his tongue, it was difficult to control his face after being drunk, and now even the onlookers could see it, he had a great opinion of Li Cheng, and he didn't look at the dark face and gloomy eyes, as if he was going to swallow the person in front of him alive.

When pouring the wine, the son of the deputy bureau showed faint excitement in his eyes.

"Seventh Cup!"

"Wait." Tang Shrimp also realized that something was wrong, and reached out to stop Zheng Zhuang's hand, "Why did you two fight together, he can't drink enough, I'll drink with you."

"If you can't, you have to drink it." Zheng Zhuang waved Tang Shrimp's hand away dissatisfiedly, and stared at the liquor that was about to overflow in Li Cheng's hand.

...... Knock him down one cup at a time?

............ Or do you change the sea bowl and put him down immediately?

Li Cheng Shi Xi thought about the feasibility of the next two plans, there is spiritual power to suppress as a cheat, the other party is not afraid of anything, he beckoned, and said calmly: "It's not interesting to fight so hard, come and exchange two sea bowls."

Zheng Zhuang woke up most of the time with a spirit wine: "..."

As an elite person who has seen a lot of the world, the waiter has seen the father, the mother-in-law, and the sea bowl before the liquor, the waiter has already seen his eyes wide, nodded blankly, and moved to the door, but was suddenly blocked by a still standing figure.

推荐本书上一章章节目录下一章加入书签

小技巧:按 Ctrl+D 快速保存当前章节页面至浏览器收藏夹;按 回车[Enter]键 返回章节目录,按 ←键 回到上一章,按 →键 进入下一章。

本站推荐:重生之都市仙尊、修仙高手混花都、神级龙卫、狼与兄弟、我在万界送外卖、总裁大人,放肆爱!、权路迷局、总裁爹地惹不起、都市极品医神、插翅难飞

小说双界贸易男神所有内容均来自互联网,笔趣阁只为原作者朱女的小说进行宣传。欢迎各位书友支持朱女并收藏双界贸易男神最新章节。

所有小说和章节均由网友上传,转载只为宣传本书让更多读者欣赏。

Copyright © 2024 52BQG.ORG

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.4K 128 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
Raven Knight Por Rob Clark

Ciencia Ficción

37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...
839 18 6
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
2.3K 56 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...