✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

40

61 0 0
By koushuu17

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-World Trade > Chapter 40 Drunk Cuteness

Chapter 40: Drunken Cute

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

It was the hottest time of summer, and a sudden rainstorm made the weather much cooler, and the family went out to work early the next morning, leaving Li Cheng alone at home to take care of Xiao Tiantian.

Playing with the little girl for a while, Li Cheng put on the top wooden block, and then turned around but couldn't help it, the chubby little girl's little hand with a nest pulled the pigtail on one side, and the other hand clenched a small fist, half stuffed into her mouth, and her saliva flowed.

Li Cheng has always liked cute children, especially girls as old as five or six years old, cute and easy to pinch, she laughed twice in her stomach, Li Cheng secretly rubbed and took a few cute photos of her little niece, and reached out to fish out her little fist in her mouth.

The little fist was still dripping with saliva, Li Cheng took a piece of paper on the table, carefully wiped her clean, dragged the little butt into his arms, and placed it on Tian Tian's separate pink bed - the little girl's mouth was empty, and she refused to close her teeth for a while, and probed her little hand and muttered something.

Li Cheng's ears came closer to listen, and only heard a few sticky legato that were not very clear, soft and glutinous, like sticky rice cakes, Tian Tian rolled on the bed, slapped his arm upward, and tore off the poster posted on the bedside with a brave "tearing", and then happily continued to fall asleep.

...... The poster fluttered to the ground.

The back is a small poster of the starry night spread on the floor, Li Cheng's eyes subconsciously followed it, and found that the smiling figure on it was Liang Xiao, the most popular actress a few years ago.

The impact is by no means comparable to that of ordinary people.

Li Cheng stared intently at Liang Xiao's pretty face and dark pupils, and his heart suddenly jumped, even people like him who don't pay much attention to the entertainment industry know this actress, is this... The power of stardom?

The unexpected discovery in the hospital seems to have opened a window in Li Cheng's consciousness, and if he wants to get faith points and increase his cultivation faster, it seems that it will be easier to enter the public eye, but this means that he is at risk of being exposed - unless he is not as popular as the song "Fenghua" overnight, but down-to-earth from the very basics, and really step by step into the public eye.

For example, acting, starting from scratch and being an actor.

"Hello?"

The mobile phone in his pocket buzzed and vibrate, Li Cheng turned around and walked out of the room, his thumb slid open the answer button, and when he heard the voice on the other end, his expression quickly softened, it was Tang Shrimp, "What's the matter?"

"Of course it's a big deal! The class leader and the class committee organized a class reunion, Zheng Zhuang's bag was round the Emgrand Hotel, let's go and eat and drink for free, see if he is not a nose or an eye before the college entrance examination, and he will not take this opportunity to eat him! "Zheng Zhuang looked down on poor students for a day or two, everyone could coexist peacefully before the outbreak of conflicts, but after the outbreak of the outbreak, a bipolar confrontation was formed in the class.

Even the errand student in the back seat was stimulated by Zheng Zhuang's cold eyes, and actually began to work hard, and there were a lot of people who came to Li Cheng's side a while before the college entrance examination, just to fight for a breath.

Now although the college entrance examination has passed, everyone will soon have a new class and classmates, but everyone is still holding their breath in their hearts, and now Zheng Zhuang said that he would invite all the students in the class to eat.

Tang Dapang obviously has this idea too.

However, the main purpose of his call was actually because he heard that Lan Qiusheng would be there on the day of the party.

Tang Shrimp was most taken care of by Li Cheng in school before, and the results of the small test before the college entrance examination also changed day by day, speeding up rapidly, and this exam was even more smooth sailing, his brother was so good to him, of course he had to be a buddy - since he knew that Li Cheng and Chen Ziqing broke up, Tang Shrimp would never mention the relationship problem in front of Li Cheng, for fear of touching the hidden pain in the other man's heart, but now it is different, it is obvious in the class that Lan Qiusheng's attitude towards Li Cheng is different, It's probably interesting for oranges.

Lan Qiusheng is not only a cold goddess, but also a good girl, although she knows that Orange liked Chen Ziqing before, but if you forget about that scumbag and start over with others, it will be a good way to relieve your mood.

"I won't go..."Thinking of Zheng Zhuang's conversation with Lan Qiusheng around the corner, he was quite derogatory to himself in his words, Li Cheng really didn't like this person.

How can you do it if you don't go! If you don't go, how can you get rid of the shadow that Chen Ziqing left on you? Tang Dapang didn't want his brother to become a person who didn't believe in love in the future because of such a scumbag, so he immediately urged urgently, "No, you have to be there!" There are also a few students in the back row who want to thank you on the spot, not only me, but they also played well in the college entrance examination this time, you can't help but give everyone a chance to thank you, right?

...... Well, if there is time. Tang Dapang, who has always been lazy, suddenly used such a sincere tone... always felt that there was something to hide from him, Li Cheng hesitated for a moment, and finally half answered and half agreed.

There seemed to be a long sigh of relief, and a pleasant and long breath came from the phone, and then he said hello and hung up.

Li Cheng felt strange but couldn't figure out anything, two days later through Taobao fox skin directly sent to the "Yiyuan company", counted as the first batch of transactions, this batch was first bought to inspect the goods, and to test the market sales, and then do the transaction will be directly responsible for the contact to sign the contract, the source of goods does not have to go through Taobao, but directly to the company, so that it is not too labor-saving and not too eye-catching.

There was an extra million on the card at the time of delivery, and until the past three days, it added up to a full four million, and Li Cheng transferred three million of them to the account of the medicine store, and his brother-in-law Fang Deming almost choked to death when he bought wood the next day.

"This time it's that Boss Xu again... Gratitude? Fang Deming smoked two puffs of cigarettes with a tangled face, this time he really felt that something was wrong, even if he helped others a lot, he had obviously given a huge amount of money to repay his kindness, why did he have to report it again?

There are indeed good people in the world, but this good person is also too generous.

Li Cheng's face did not change, "After all, he is a local tyrant."

"Not good." Fang Deming furrowed his eyebrows, "It's too much... There are too many, we deserve it, we can't ask for these, and the previous ones... In the future, the medicine store will have to pay back when it makes money.

"Brother-in-law, if you want to open a pharmacy, you can't just have a certificate." Li Cheng shook his head, his eyes suddenly became determined, "In the past, we couldn't buy the entire storefront, so we could only choose the smallest side room, but now it's different, with this extra three million, you can buy the side houses on the other side of the store and merge them together, which is not only spacious but also easier to prevent medicinal materials, and the medicinal herb store should always have the appearance of a medicinal herb store, otherwise no one will be convinced just by looking at the narrow space and cheap decoration."

"The money must be repaid, but the three million are first used on the blade, brother-in-law, you think, the medicinal herb store has sufficient funds, complete medicinal materials, and it can be more profitable in the future, I think, Boss Xu's original intention is also to hope that we will open the store well, and in the future we can rely on our own efforts to make the family live a good life, capital is a premise, but also a foundation, thick and stable enough to have the confidence to build a good high-rise building, isn't this the truth?"

Fang Deming stroked his hair forward from the back of his neck, hesitated for a long time, and the slowly changing expression on his face obviously persuaded Li Cheng, he paused, spread his hands, and laughed helplessly, "I let you say everything, how can there be any truth that it is not."

Looking back at the closed door, his wife and daughter had already fallen asleep, and Fang Deming didn't know whether to be relieved or simply sighed, "You have also grown up, and you will have the ability to take charge of yourself in the future, well, much better than your brother-in-law." Happy for you. He poured two cups of tea, touched the edge of the bowl, drank the tea in one gulp, and patted the young man on the shoulder, "Rest early." The

lights in the living room went out, and Li Cheng paced to the room, lazily falling on the bed.

Holding his heart, a sudden silence hits... I was terrible, and I suddenly felt empty in my heart.

In modern timesBusy with Taobao business and talking about cooperation, I don't Xi get used to anywhere for a while - unlike when I am in the continent, there is always someone by my side chattering, even if the other party is silent, I will love to brush my sense of existence in front of me, and I haven't seen anyone for several days, and it is difficult for me to adapt.

...... No, no, no, no, I just feel a little guilty in my heart, after all, I have the opportunity to photograph the silver fox skin is also the credit of the other party.

Li Cheng stared at the ceiling, the dark pupils and the outline of the dark part, and suddenly a meow came from his ears.

In the dark, the young man moved his head, his eyes were on a pair of green and faint vertical pupils full of anticipation for the soft bed, he was silent for a long time, hooked his fingertips and beckoned, and said in a gentle tone: "Gray boy, come here." The

shorthair cat pounced excitedly, and the little meat pad approached the kind owner with a bewitching step, and then heard the young man's soft voice still unchanged, but the content turned a strange direction on the road of normal tiger touching cute pets -

"... Come here and let me scratch two.

......

Little gray on the top of a body licking can not lick the stupid hair slept for a day, the soft hair of the body was tossed until the middle of the night, for a little cute pet is a very physically exhausting thing, it sleepily stretched its paws in the nest, yawned, barely supported the eyelids, trance saw the figure in front of the mirror shaking, it twisted its head, aimed at the focus, only to see its own master in a light gray sweatshirt and white sneakers ready to go out.

It purred in its throat, got up and added two mouthfuls of cat food, and turned over again, revealing its white belly, breathing deep and shallow, and its belly rose and fell with its breathing, like a moving hill.

As soon as Li Cheng walked out of the house, he received a call from Tang Shrimp, "Are you coming?" I've arrived! After Tang Shrimp finished saying this, his voice suddenly seemed to be lowered a lot, but it seemed to be in his ears, obviously covering his mouth with his palm and approaching the mobile phone to speak, "I have gone deep into the interior of the Emgrand Hotel, it is so beautiful, I feel that the floor is paved with gold blocks, and the endless golden light is shining, it is almost blind!" Finally, you can eat with your belly open! In order to make Zheng Zhuang poor, I have been on hunger strike for two days, and people have lost a lot of weight.

Li Cheng: ".................."

"Okay, don't talk about it, you come over quickly, the A33 private room on the third floor, if you forget, call me or ask the beautiful sister at the front desk, don't go wrong!" Trust me, it's a shame to make a mistake!

"By the way, one last reminder, dress up handsomely!" There was a voice shouting Tang Shrimp over there, and the other party hurriedly said this sentence and hung up.

Li Cheng looked down at the gray sweatshirt on his cheeks, it was good if it was not worn out, but it was just a meal, and he was not attending a rich man's banquet, why was he so handsome? Li Cheng insisted on his own opinions, and rode a bicycle that his family cherished very much to rush to the Dorsett Hotel.

In order to prevent a car accident in the evening, he rode slowly, so it was already 8:06 when he arrived, and two minutes before the class reunion started at 8:08.

Approaching the Dorsett Hotel, Li Cheng got on the elevator and went straight to the third floor, found the A33 private room and pushed the door in, and suddenly wanted to poke his eyes, only to see that in the wide box that could reach the basketball court, a group of dazzling actresses of all colors or enchanting or charming stood in the central hall, and many successful people in their forties and fifties in suits held wine glasses and chatted.

"Sir, who are you..." The hostess standing at the door also felt that the young man's dress was out of place in the hall, and couldn't help but want to ask out loud.

"Sorry, I went to the wrong place." Seeing that a few pairs of eyes had begun to look over, Li Cheng apologized, and hurriedly dodged out, the corridor was quiet, Li Cheng glanced at the sign that was not wrong, and helplessly dialed Tang Shrimp's phone, and was connected in a few clicks, "My fault, my fault!" Bro forgot to tell you!! The A33 was booked in advance and now everyone is on the A35!

Probably because the surrounding environment was too noisy, and the personnel were almost there, Tang Shrimp couldn't make Li Cheng hear clearly after spending a long time, so he left his seat and ran out of the private room, standing outside the A35 door and beckoning, "Orange, here!"

Li Cheng turned to look over, the fat boy stood behind him with a smile, the huge crystal lamp hung above his head, and the dimples on the young man's face seemed to be shining in the incandescent light.

At this time, in the A33 box, Zhu Yi followed the man's gaze and looked out of the door, but only saw a gray figure with only the corner of his clothes left, as the door closed, the corner of his clothes was also closed outside the door, he retracted his gaze suspiciously, and pinched the wine glass in embarrassment, "... Why, outside, is... Someone you know? The

man frowned slightly, looking a little puzzled, but still nodded, "Yes."

Zhu Yi observed the other party's expression, rubbed his hands, raised his eyebrows and proposed, "Do you want me to help you invite people in..."

"No, I'm afraid he won't Xi used to it." If it's really the boy you're seeing... The man waved his hand to stop it, and thought about it, even if people are similar, the temperament is not the same, and I think I am not mistaken.

It's just that...... I didn't expect to meet it in the hotel.

"Yes, yes, after all, it's not a circle of young people, so it's estimated that it won't be very adaptable, you have a heart." Even though the figure just now flashed by, the sharp attention in his eyes still saw that the other party was a teenager, and he should not be very old among teenagers.

Zhu Yi patted his ass without moving, and toasted him with a wine glass, "What Zhu Yi did before was not authentic, punish me for toasting you, dry this glass, and hope that you will resume the cooperation between the two companies regardless of your past suspicions..."

The female companion with a hairpin next to the man suddenly stretched out his hand to interrupt, and said with a decent smile: "It's really unfortunate, our Yiyuan subsidiary has found a cooperative merchant, and the fur provided by the other party is cheaper and more than twice as good as your company.

"This, this..." Zhu Yi moved his lips with a bitter face, he got the news a month ago that someone above was going to move the Xu Group, and his friends advised him to prepare early, if he was still leaning against the Xu family, and accidentally offended the people above, they could crush you to death with one finger.

He had prepared for a long time, but there was no in the Xu family, but his company broke the contract privately, first he was not a person inside and out, and then he ate a nose of ashes.

What a bitter word.

"Boss Zhu, please." The female companion stretched out her arms slightly, signaling the other party to leave with very appropriate body language.

Zhu Yi sighed, poured a glass of wine again, and drank a glass violently, the irritating liquid probed into his chest and abdomen, and there was a burp in his throat, he turned over the wine glass, and said solemnly: "Change if you know your mistakes, Zhu's sincerity this time is in the wine, and the business is not benevolent, I hope there will be opportunities for cooperation in the future."

"I hope." The man bows his head.

After sending Zhu Yi away, the female companion returned to the man, propped her fingers on the edge of the sofa, bowed □ and said: "Dong Xu, why don't you take this opportunity to let Zhu Yi lower the price and talk about cooperation, the current supply of our Yiyuan subsidiary is only forty fox skins, which is just a drop in the bucket for the huge supply provided by the five original factories that have been lost, and I am afraid it will not last long."

"The taste of betrayal is enough to try once." Xu Hongyi tilted and shook the wine glass in his hand, his eyes shone slightly, and there was a cold arrogance under his eyelashes, "Even if the edge of the clothes is slumped because of the supply of goods, it can't shake the foundation of the Xu family, I can build it once, and naturally I can build it a second time."

"Today we are just here for the dust washing feast, and it has nothing to do with business."

Two or three more people came to toast

one after another, Xu Hongyi drank a few glasses at will, and he really thought he was a simple guest and kept his mouth shut about anything else, so in the face of such a commercial giant who did not enter the oil and salt, the people present felt very regretful.

I don't know when, Xu Hongyi walked outside the door, and the cold wind of the night blew from the window of the corridor, and there was a messy frolic and noise from the crack in the door of the A35 box, and he called the waiter, "Who is inside?"

Xu Dong's career is full of success, although the waiter does not know his identity, but he does not dare to slack off, "It is the class reunion of the high school graduating class, and the box is the son of the deputy director of the Yongan City Education Bureau."

The reflection of various lights and the noisy sound of the young man came from the crack of the door that

was not tightly closed, Xu Hongyi stood in front of the window and listened for a while, but did not feel any familiar sound.

Later, I noticed this slightly obscene action of myself... Xu Hongyi smiled and shook his head, realizing that he was really drunk and funny.

The author has something to say:——

Hand crippled author finally started big! Long! More!!!

So isn't it really good to leave a comment and encourage it!!

Is it really good!!

Is it!!

——Hawkers,The nest did it [begging the tiger to touch

and kiss

--

walking will fall and throw a mine Throwing time:2014-10-13 19:36:27

Thank you for walking gentleman's kindness and drip feeding~~~~~ Mo Da~

Reader "Light Wind Chime", irrigation nutrient solution +1 2014-10-13 05:01:04

Reader "Porcelain Ji", irrigation nutrient solution +1 2014-10-13 00:21:24

Reader "jjkun", irrigation nutrient solution +1 2014-10-12 23:25:39

Seeing that the nutrient solution eyes have become star-shaped~(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

It is recommended to bookmark the previous chapter, chapter table of contents, and the next chapter of this book

Tip: Press Ctrl+D to quickly save the current chapter page to your browser favorites; Press Enter to return to the chapter table of contents, press ← to go back to the previous chapter, and press → to go to the next chapter.

This site recommends: Reborn City Immortal Venerable, Immortal Cultivation Master Mixed Flower Capital, God-level Dragon Guard, Wolf and Brother, I Deliver Food in the Ten Thousand Worlds, President, Unbridled Love! , the maze of the right road, the president's father can't be provoked, the best doctor in the city, and it is difficult to fly

All the content of the novel Double World Trade Male God comes from the Internet, and Biquge only promotes the novel of the original author, Zhu Nu. Welcome all book friends to support Zhu Nu and collect the latest chapters of the male god of the double world trade.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2024 52BQG.ORG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
365 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...
4.3K 145 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...