✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

17

113 1 0
By koushuu17

After waiting for a while, Lan Qiusheng didn't leave, but looked at him with a very peculiar look.

Li Cheng touched the tip of his nose, didn't feel that there was anything wrong with him, and asked hesitantly, "What's wrong?"

"Your face..." her eyes fell on the piece of cotton yarn, her expression was the same shocked as Li Mu's at that time, I don't know what she was making up in her brain, the girl's whole body trembled, and she wrung her eyebrows and said angrily: "He actually dares to do this...!!"

Li Cheng: "..."Who?

The girl fell silent and pursed her lips.

"Did you misunderstand something?" Li Cheng wiped his face indifferently, and it was not so bad to cut a small wound, and it didn't matter whether the man's face was injured or not: "It's just a little bit of skin, it's not that serious." "Compared to saving a girl under the wheel, this small injury is a little insignificant.

"I don't know, he wasn't that kind of person before." Lan Qiusheng thought that she looked disappointed, and shook her head bitterly, "I'm sorry, no matter what, if there is a next time, please tell me."

Li Cheng opened his mouth, "... Yes? I

always feel that the topic is a little wrong, girl, are we really talking about the same thing?

Lan Qiusheng left with a smile that "didn't know how to explain it, but was actually very entangled" but "barely made like spring and snow".

Li Cheng was stunned.

It turned out to be Zheng Zhuang, the second generation of the famous official in the school, the son of Zheng Dexin, deputy director of the Yongan Municipal Education Bureau, and the deputy head of the sixth class in three years.

It is said that this person has been secretly in love with Lan Qiusheng for many years, no wonder he blindly belittles Li Cheng in front of Lan Qiusheng. Li Cheng said that it was understandable, but he couldn't forgive because it involved ginseng rooster.

Learn to the end.

"Hmph." The man sank his face and snorted coldly in his nostrils.

is different from Boss Xu's cold snort, Boss Xu is chest and lips are connected, and the cold snort naturally has a high auditory effect, and people who are hummed will not feel anything bad, on the other hand, this bitter man, with a voice in his nasal cavity, is very cold, and Li Cheng's ears are slightly uncomfortable.

He turned around and walked into the classroom expressionlessly with his school uniform pocket, and passed by Zheng Zhuang indifferently, his thin back straight, like a medieval javelin standing in an antique shop.

Hmph, hum, hum, hey.

Li Cheng muttered in his heart, and when he looked up, he saw Chen Ziqing with deep eye sockets, looking at him sadly. Li Cheng stopped and looked away detachedly, Tang Shrimp rushed in through the back door, a schoolbag slapped on Li Cheng's table, and the sound of the whirring wind made Chen Ziqing's hair tremble three times in a row.

"Brother!" Tang Shrimp grabbed Li Cheng's arm and choked up, "I know everything!" No wonder you're... Damn it!

Tang Da Fat's tone stopped, he glared at Chen Ziqing a few times with a fierce look, turned his head and pressed Li Cheng's shoulder to sit in his position behind, "From today to the end of the college entrance examination, this fat's exclusive divine seat belongs to you, brother, and some no-brainers don't need to pay attention to it."

He meant something in his words, and then sat down without smiling, and arched his hand to Chen Ziqing: "Congratulations."

No one asked where the joy came from.

Li Cheng looked indifferent at all, but Chen Ziqing didn't dare to ask, he knew in his heart that Tang Da Pang was weird about himself, and he definitely had evidence unfavorable to him in his hands, and if he asked, he would lose.

Chen Ziqing has been abused very badly these days, and his judgment of things has begun to be a little suspicious.

He listened to Li Cheng's words a few days ago, he was anxious and angry, and more because of his sister's news, he was frightened for a long time, and he pestered his parents to agree to go to the temple to incense on weekends and holidays.

Before class, Tang Fat seized the opportunity to be extremely sarcastic, Li Cheng saw it in his eyes, and thought that Da Fat might have been stimulated by something, and then he just wanted to say one word, well done!

In math class, the test papers were marked with the class, and the black handwriting on the white paper and the red scores complemented each other.

Out of 120, the score is 105. Li Cheng judged according to his previous experience that the questions in the test paper were probably more difficult, so his score was generally neither high nor low, and it should be regarded as the middle and upper reaches.

Li Cheng looked through the math questions assessed before the weekend, and found that there were indeed many errors on it, although his IQ has improved, but the accumulation of high school knowledge is by no means overnight, some people may not be able to answer the questions even after reading the textbook, so it is very necessary to Xi the question book.

After checking his mistakes, Li Cheng calculated in his mind and found that after a few days like this, he could easily answer the test paper to a full score.

God minds!

Tang Shrimp glanced back at his brother's paper, and suddenly the whole person was not good, sandwiched the corner of his test paper, looked at the bright red 65 points, and compared the two, Tang Shrimp looked at Li Cheng suspiciously, "Are you still the orange I knew back then?"

"Of course." Li Cheng nodded, "Our friendship lasts forever.

"..."Tang Shrimp," counts the dead and looks at you silently."

"I said earlier that I should study well and Xi every day, I can improve you too, if there is anything that will not come to me, you can learn and understand." Li Cheng had a faint smile on his face, "I memorize English words for an hour every morning, I have to devote myself to reciting them aloud, I can do math tests for two hours at night, don't try to cheat, I will tell my aunt, don't put snacks on your table."

"Ao..."Tang Shrimp let out a sad sigh in his throat.

Li Cheng turned a deaf ear, learning Xi is the most taboo to learn while playing (learning while eating), and the real physical and mental investment will never be dual-minded, especially Tang Shrimp is still an ordinary person.

The plan he made for Tang Shrimp was actually not unfounded.

Perhaps it is the reason for refining qi into the body, Li Cheng's ability to sense his body has increased a lot, and he can clearly find his own state at different moments, his memory is best in the early morning, and his mind is more suitable for quiet thinking when the night comes.

Soon someone in front heard a score of 105.

"Who got a 105?!" The boy in the front seat looked behind him with his eyes wide open, and this was a student who had been in the top 10 in several exams. Three good students, the biggest pride is the test results, unless one day, their pride is suppressed, "The teacher said, this exam is all the questions brushed down by the Olympiad, and each of the big questions in the back is enough to pit, so there are still people who can get a hundred?!"

"Zhanfei, don't be funny, how do you look back? I don't want to think about what kind of students are behind me..."Zheng Zhuang next to him sneered, he usually doesn't say such things if he is cooler, but when you heard Tang Shrimp's voice just now, he thought of Li Cheng, and at the same time, his tone naturally brought out the original disdain in his heart while being in a bad mood.

However, this time it stabbed the hornet's nest!

In the past, even if I knew that the people who were shooting in the back were all students who were greedy for fun and didn't learn Xi or didn't learn well, but everyone is a student, no one looks down on anyone at this age, even if they don't learn well, who knows what will happen in the future?

Zheng Zhuang was the first to break this balance.

The class was quiet for a while, and the tall boys in the last row all stood up, and the legs of the chairs at their feet made a screeching sound of rubbing the floorWith one foot on the chair, his thick arm slammed into the table, and the sound was huge.

It seems that he is ready to roll up his sleeves and go up and beat people.

"What do you say, do you dare to say it again?!"

"Oh, I'll go, good students are amazing, good students can insult others, they can look down on people? Zheng Zhuang, your father gave birth to you, did he teach you how to be a person?

"I don't understand what a bunch of nerds have to show off..."

Zheng Zhuangse shrank for a moment, but quickly calmed down, after all, he was a teenager, and he had a good temperament, so he must not allow himself to be coaxed, he puffed up his chest, "You can't move me!" Want to be fired?

At this time, everyone remembered Zheng Zhuang's father, deputy director of the Yongan Municipal Education Bureau, expelling a few students was just a matter of moving his mouth, how great!

"I'm afraid of you!"

"It's so awesome and capable of expelling everyone here..."The girl screamed and ran away, the boy grabbed Zheng Zhuang's collar and pulled it for a long time, and the wide school uniform cracked open with a stab, Zheng Zhuang was stunned.

He looked at his clothes with tears in his eyes, suddenly blushed, and began to beat and resist without saying a word.

The squad leader was the first to stop and beckoned to a few class committee members, "What are you still doing in a daze, hurry up and pull them away!" Stop fighting, it's me, hit the wrong person! Stop, I'll apologize to you on behalf of Zheng Zhuang, okay?

"I didn't do anything wrong!" Zheng Zhuang roared unappreciatively, like an injured little tiger, panting, "They are bad students!" Am I not right! Why do you want me to apologize!

Li Cheng sighed silently, according to

Li's mother's words, the other party was a bear child who had not grown up.

The representative of the math class who handed out the test papers was squeezed in the back door in a daze, and the girl stood with the mop in a daze, anxious to cry, "Don't fight, the teacher is coming!" The

classroom was a mess, with books piled up in the aisles of desks and chairs.

"There's no need to be like him." The silent tablemate next to Li Cheng raised his head from the sea of books piled up, and pushed down the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, "The truth will knock down his self-righteous thoughts."

"The bad student in his mouth..."The man with the eyes nodded to Li Cheng, opened his test paper and held it up, and the bright red letters on the black and white test paper fell into the eyes of the students, "There is a score of 105."

And what is the concept of 105 points? As far as I know, Zheng Zhuang couldn't score 98 points in the exam this time, not to mention the excuse that the exam is not formal or something, even if you are asked to turn over the information now, will the big questions in the back be done? Zheng

Zhuang couldn't.

He was speechless, and after the paper was sent down, he read it back several times, and it turned out that even if he was given enough information, he would still only be the current grade. 7 points less than Li Chengshengsheng. It may seem like a small gap, but considering Li Cheng's previous rankings, it will feel terrifying.

What is the rate of improvement?

Zheng Zhuang didn't know what expression to use to react, even if he knew that he had slapped himself in the face, could he admit it at this time? What's more, the other party is still his own rival in love (fog), unforgivable!

The glasses man continued to bury his head, Li Cheng took the test paper returned by the other party with a strange face, he originally thought that his grades were just in the middle of the stream, but he didn't expect that the difficulty of this question was far beyond the level of ordinary students.

When you think about it, it seems to have exceeded the previous expectations.

"I keep shouting about bad students, but they are worse than others, who is a bad student?"

The poor students stopped one after another, crossed their arms and laughed.

"I'm sorry teacher, there was a school dispute just now, and the paper was not sent out during the Anti-Japanese War." The representative of the mathematics class walked to the front of the classroom with the paper in his arms, and everyone stopped, only to see the mathematics teacher standing at the door with the handle, looking at the classroom where he was about to teach in shock, the books were flying wildly, and the desks and chairs were distorted.

I saw it, I didn't see it all night, and coming back was completely the rhythm of the world's chaos.

Slightly congested.

These bear kids... Too! No! Let! Person! Province! Heart! Finish!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 109 1
Between the Crystals is coming this August! Please add this to your library to get notified when I start posting the chapters! Summary: Run. Don't lo...
353K 14K 62
***OLD AND NEW VERSION ENCLOSED*** Marked a Misfit and destined for tragedy. Adie must fight to keep her life. Water will not kill her but, it may b...
24.8K 432 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...