LOVE against the LAW || AkkAy...

By thaibldramalover

Akk works as the COP in the local Bangkok police station with his colleague friends Khan and Wat but his trou... More

[1] CASE: Robbery
[2] CASE: Wanted criminal
[3] CASE: Kidnapping
[4] CASE: Arson
[5] CASE: Forbidden feelings
Official fanart
[6] CASE: Family issues
[7] CASE: Chase
[8] CASE: New job
[9] CASE: Revealing secrets
[10] CASE: Runaway
[11] CASE: Stolen heart
[1] MISSION: Wanted criminal
[2] MISSION: K-9 handler
[3] MISSION: Bomb defusion (18+)
[4] MISSION: Finding you
[6] MISSION: Black-out pt. 1
[7] MISSION: Black-out pt. 2 (18+)
[8] MISSION: Black-out pt. 3
[9] MISSION: Investigation
NSFW fanart 18+
[10] MISSION: One day
[11] MISSION: Sweet goodbye (18+)
[12] MISSION: Coma
[13] MISSION: Patience

[5] MISSION: Shooting stars (15+)

296 21 19
By thaibldramalover

[Akk's POV]

When I finally got to the camp, Chadok was already waiting for me in front of the barbed wire fence.

"Lieutenant... I..." I was catching my breath while he was strictly glaring at me. I'm so fucked up if Black told him what I was actually doing!

"Keep it, Akk, 300 push-ups and then we'll talk."

"3-300?"

"Should I make it one thousand?"

"No, sir!" I immediately started pushing up and he was counting it but the whole time... I couldn't stop thinking about Aye's and my first sex and got distracted in the middle.

"Akk!" My body fell on the ground.

"Now you'll have to start again!"

"Sir I..." I was about to faint but he helped me sit down and lean my head against his chest.

"Those hickeys... Akk! What happened in the temple! Don't tell me that you were-!"

"Fine I'll tell you! I met Ayan there and..." He took a deep breath and seemed relieved.

"God, I already thought you were a victim of something troublesome... just go to your bed and get your rest... I won't ask for anything more." He seemed disappointed which was even worse than when he was shouting at me.

I sneaked out to my bed but noticed that Black was missing... whatever... my energy got wasted already.

I still had two hours after I finally fell asleep but Black's crying into his pillow woke me up. I looked at him and saw that he was shaking so I got off my bed and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Black! Black! Wake up!" He was startled and quickly wiped his eyes.

"You've seen nothing!"

"I still have ears."

"I do too and that's why I couldn't misheard when you were sticking your-!" I quickly shut his mouth.

"Psst, tell me when we are alone... I know I deserve it but don't tell me that you wouldn't do the same with Todd." He smirked.

"Yeah after seeing his wounds I would seriously want to have sex with him."

"Sorry... I made you feel bad, right?"

"That's your business, I at least got to snitch on you to the Lieutenant."

"You-!"

"But I ordered others to keep it to themselves! Do you know what a problem you'd have if it spread among all of the teammates here? The moaning was clearly male's so homophobes could wait for you after the training and gays who didn't get laid yet would wait for you as well."

"Hey... you are exaggerating... we are all police officers here so there's no way they'd risk going to prison..."

"You should still be careful. I could also take you in the shower but you are lucky that you ain't my type." I pushed his chest with my finger.

"I assure you that there's no way you could fuck me with that tiny body of yours."

"Tss, I shouldn't cover up for you." He turned away and I went back to my bed. Great, he didn't even tell me why he cried and I wasted another time.

In the morning I was still sleepy but this time Chadok didn't spare me and made me run more rounds than others.

After we were done, we met in front of the basement with weapons.

"Today, you are all going to train shooting with an AR-15. If there were more than one attacker, you'd have to shoot quickly to move to your different target. You were used to Sig Sauers and Glocks till now but even the seconds you use on loading the gun are crucial. If some of you play paintball, you'll be in advantage now. The targets will placed around the camp but even in the training building and on the roof. You'll all be wearing bulletproof vests for your safety and have two hours to find all the targets. You can also shoot from longer distance but make sure that now one will be around you! Lieutenant Nat will show you how to use your rifle right and even gives an example by shooting one target from longer distance." I paid my full attention to Chadok but felt really nervous when I was holding the AR-15. I looked at Black who seemed much more confident in holding the rifle now.

Lieutenant Nat showed us how the rifle was self-loading, how we should hold it in our arms and the length of the distance could be 500 yards which was about 45 meters. Then he shot with such a confidence and speed the center or the target.

"I think it was clear, all of you, spread over the entire area and the shotgun will begin your training! Again, who doesn't find all the targets in two hours will stay without dinner!" That was much more cruel than Lieutenant's Sani's punishment but it motivated all of us to not miss anything.

I hid behind the training building and could hear slight barking which remembered me that I left Singto alone... I must make it up for him later.

Right when I heard the shotgun, I ran towards the first target which was placed on the tree near me. It took me a longer time to target it but I hit the target even though it was a close call.

The training building wasn't actually that high so I jumped on it from the wire fence and then climbed on the roof. I saw my other teammate there as well and he looked at me as if he wanted to compete. I smirked and now much faster, I shot before him from the longer distance. Actually, I was better at shooting from longer distance. When I'm too close to the target my hands keep shaking as I imagine a real person on the spot.

"Fuck! Just one last minute!" I was looking for the last target which was hidden in our sleeping place. Avoiding the bunk beds was much harder but finally I found it on the ceiling when the training was just about to end!

I wiped my sweating forehead and felt such a relief. I can't stay without dinner for another day or I wouldn't live through another day here. I walked out and Chadok didn't seem so angry with me anymore.

"Just five of you managed to hit the target which really disappoints me and Lieutenant Nat who teaches you to shoot for one month already but Lieutenant Sani must be proud that one her K-9 holder passed both of the exams of four.This exam was just a warm-up, you'll be learning to shoot moving subjects as well! Now go for your lunch!"

I ate the whole plate as if it was the best serving I've ever eaten but it was really disgusting. I was just really hungry after yesterday. Some guys even offered me their serving which they would throw away or pass it to K-9 holders for their dogs. I ate three more servings and then I brought the last one to Singto.

When I came to the training building, everyone was already petting their dogs but Singto was sulking in the corner again and didn't look like he's fooling anyone right now.

"Singto? I'm so sorry for leaving you yesterday... my acquaintance visited me and I... needed privacy just like you if you met your mate, do you understand?" He didn't even move his head but when I tried to pet him, he bit my hand again. This time it was much less painful.

"So you are not mad!" He barked and wagged his tail, then he jumped at me and licked my whole face! I was happy he didn't give up on me and then gave him my meal and he ate all of it.

"Lieutenant, I'd like to take Singto for a short running!" I shouted at her as she was on the opposite side of the building and she smiled and nodded but then she said: "But just 5 miles today! Yesterday's mission could be more stressful for him and he needs to rest!" I nodded and then gave him a leash.

We kept running around the camp and to the lake where we trained at the beginning. He liked to wash his body in the cold water and even to splash it on me when he was drying his fur.

"Singto! I'm all wet now!" He didn't care and just enjoyed the moment. Then we headed back as the sun was coming down and I wanted to talk to Black before I should meet up with my boyfriend.

"The training... wasn't it too much for you?" He was smoking his second cigarette.

"It was actually thrilling... it surprised me but imagining that bitch hurting Todd helped me shot all centers of the targets." I gulped... I was glad I even managed to hit it.

"I-I see... you are good." It was actually giving me shivers. Shooting a person, despite the fact that he was a serial killer, was amusing him?

"I think I have all I need now, Akk." I looked at him and saw how serious he was.

"Help me find the bitch, you are allowed to take your dog out, ain't you?"

"Hey! We'd break the rules and they'd kick us out!"

"I don't care, Akk! By the time I'll be done here, Todd can be dead and I'd find on his corpse hidden underground! I can't wait any longery Akk!" He was shouting with despair that even his cigarette fell down on the ground and he stepped on it.

"Be a little quieter, okay? If anyone found us here smoking, we'd be punished again. But I understand you... I was also trying to find him like crazy so... I'll help you. Singto can even smell how many people are in the building from 100 meters. Then we'll decide what to do next."

"Are you seriously willing to risk your life for me?" He looked at me touched.  I smirked.

"I risked my life for so many people I didn't know, I'll risk it for my friend as well!" What I didn't expect was his hug and quiet "thank you" which came from his mouth. Then he left with his hands in his pockets.

I'll seriously be lucky if I survive it here but I have to. There are way too many people waiting for me.

My phone vibrated out of sudden and I noticed I've got a text from Aye. I smiled. He was just waiting few meters from the camp. We were locked here at night so we'd be protected from intruders but we've got a card if we wanted to train outside at night as well.

I opened the gate and then made sure it was locked. After that I ran towards the direction Aye gave me and saw him sitting under a tree. The moonlight was shining on his perfect face and the breeze was messing his pompadour hair.

"Hey." I said and he slightly blushed.

"So you really sneaked out for me."

"I'd do this all the time. Is everything alright?" He nodded with a smile and I was relieved.

"Uncle is just out of hospital and my siblings keep doing all the work. They don't let him move a finger till the doc allows him to and keep controlling him if he's taking his pills regularly. I have nothing to be worried about... besides you." He looked at my bandaged hand.

"Don't worry, it was just a punishment from Singto."

"I actually was here early in the morning as well and heard a loud shooting. I was so scared that something would happen to you..." I sat down next to him.

"Oh, were you that worried that you took a day off?" I wanted to touch his face but he buried his head into my lap.

"Akk! You mustn't let anyone hurt you! I love you so much that there's no way I could keep living without you!" I felt his hot tears on my joggers and stroked his head.

"I'm sorry for keeping you worrying... just two months, alright? I'll be just a police officer like before after that. It'll be safer for Singto as well."

"Don't think about that dog when you are with me!" I giggled.

"Are you jealous even of him?"

"I'm jealous of anyone who can be near you for the whole day. Akk, I thought... could we make love again?" I blushed.

"Don't you have enough?!" I teased him and touched the bruise on his neck. He shook his head and then raised his head so we could kiss again. God! How I missed the touch of his lips! And it was just few hours! I was becoming more and more addicted to him each day but he was the energy I was searching for.

I put my hands on his cheeks and licked his chin with my tongue when I was just sticking it into his mouth. He lay down on the ground and I climbed on top of him. I had just a perfect view on his face unlike yesterday and gently stroked his ear with his earring.

"I like your earrings... I'll definitely buy new for you so you'd have it from me." He smiled and stroked my chest with his palm.

"And this time, Akk, I'm prepared..." He whispered and grabbed a pack of condoms from his pocket.

"You knew for what you came here." I smiled and smacked my lips against his again. He was pulling my hair when we were sucking each other completely and I could already feel the bulge in his pants. I broke our kiss to take a deep breath and said: "We've got to make it quick this time... someone could notice I'm gone."

"Be as quick as you want." He smirked  and I was already taking off my uniform. He was taking his clothes as well so it'd be faster and then when we were just in our boxers and our hands couldn't stop exploring the smooth skin of one another, I put the condom on my dick and quickly stuck three fingers into his anus. He hissed due to the unexpected pain and pressure but his ass quickly adjusted to me after yesterday.

"Is it enough?" I huffed and he nodded with his gorgeous vulnerable reddish face. He stuck his tongue out so I could kiss him immediately after penetrating him. I spread his legs a little more and then held my cock so I could stick it in and hit the right target which was much more thrilling than the shooting in the morning.

"~Angh...~" He moaned and I slammed my lips against his. I put both of my hands on his wrists and then kept pushing inside him. His moaning was driving me crazy and I kept thrusting into him more roughly just to hear this pleasure for my ears.

"~Aghh... so good... uhmm...~" This angelic voice kept ringing in my ears and made me come even faster than yesterday when I wanted to enjoy the moment as long as possible but this time... I couldn't afford it. He came right after me onto my body and wiped it with his fabric napkin. I grabbed his hand while I was still on his top.

"Give me this napkin so I can sniff it when you aren't around me."

"You are crazy..." He kept taking deep breaths and smiled from ear to ear.

"Crazy in love you meant." I grinned and snatched it from his hand.

"Oi! Akk! What if someone takes it from you! My jizz is all over it!"

"Don't worry, I wouldn't let anyone to touch my precious things..." I teased him with licking his cream and he felt so embarrassed with his reddish naked body that he had to turn away. When I put on my clothes, I grabbed his and started putting it on him.

"Hey Akk! You don't have to-!"

"Let me just take care of you after giving you the pleasure. Just wait at home, I won't let you get out of the bed for the whole day!" He gulped and I chuckled. Then I kissed his hair and patted him.

"Let's see each other tomorrow again."

"I feel like we are in one of Shakespeare's dramas."

"Then... let's make it a happy ending." I kissed him for one last time and waved at him before he got completely lost from my sight... how I already miss him but at least I've him with me. I looked at the napkin again and grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
858K 46.5K 56
Kongpob chuckled. "Propose? " a playful smile was on his lips. "I mean, on Saturday, 4pm at the gym. We play. If I win, you join the team. If not...
40.5K 1.6K 30
On one side, the school heartthrob and tyrant, First, wishes to dispel the gossip regarding him being in a same sex relationship. On the other side...
2.7K 261 7
A First Khaotung story Story of two childhood friends who grew up together and then got separated. One is Unaware of each other's intention. What wil...