a Primal Pursuit

By XDeafening_SilenceX

When the wolves took over the world over a hundred years ago, millions of humans were killed, with survivors... More

coming soon
one
two*
three
four
five
six
seven
eight *
nine
ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty *
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four **
twenty five
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty*
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six

twenty six*

4.8K 265 31
By XDeafening_SilenceX

*sexual content ahead* yes again

Much to my surprise, Asra did take me on the sand again. My teasing only got me so far and before I knew it, I was on my hands and knees as he pulled my hair and rammed into me. I say rammed, I literally mean it, but I was so ready for him, heated from his touch alone. His claws dug into my skin, his beast side enjoying every single piece of me as it rose to the surface. Something about riling him up only made me feel hotter, and I moaned as he pulled on my hair.

I had already come undone twice, and that was when he forced me to lie flat on the sand. One hand groped my ass as the other tugged on my hair. My fingers dug into the sand as soft cries of pleasure escaped my throat. His dug deep into me as his hands moulded my flesh, his body looming over me, casting a shadow.

Weakly crying his name, my energy depleted as he drove me over the edge yet again. I felt his breath heavy on my shoulder, and it pleasantly surprised me when he groaned, indicating he was close. I had thought he was completely beast by his roughness, but a minor slip of sanity let me know Asra still had some control. At least he wouldn't break me in half just yet.

"I'm gonna cum, baby, gonna make everyone know you're mine." His snarl was deep and deadly, but it did the opposite effect of scaring me.

My body tremored, shaking as my walls gripped him with my fourth vigorous climax. He moaned, before shoving his climax so deep into me, I almost tasted him. My orgasm soared, spluttering moans leaving my lips as my back arched. I felt his heavy breath on my throat as his hand pulled on my hair, his body so dominating and hot. Fireworks exploded in my mind and body as the warmth of the mate bond washed over me as hot as the lake.

His name was a whisper on my lips as he held himself steady, and I could feel how heavy he was breathing. His wolf was right there. I could see the splinters of hairs on the back of his hands as he loosened his grip on my head.

Thankfully, we were on the very shallow part of the shore, so I didn't drown, but the waves still lapped at my shoulders and submerged my legs.

But now I was covered with sand and semen.

Get it?

Sea-men?

Ha.

"Asra..." I sighed, resting my head on my forearms.

He growled, not speaking. I wiggled my ass, but it only seemed to drive him in deeper. I gasped, goosebumps prickling my skin with pleasure and he growled. My movements only seemed to increase his weight on me until he was pinning me to the floor. I huffed, peeking over my shoulder to find his face inches from mine.

His pupils were blown, canines glinting from his parted lips as he forced himself not to claim me again. His ears had even changed, slightly sharper, and his hair was unruly. I paused, taking in this strange man. He must be waiting for his shift to calm down before getting off of me. Was this a half-shift? Claws, teeth, eyes, ears, even the fine hairs on his body stood to attention. My checklist was checking.

My lips quirked at the thought, but my head grew heavy and I let it plop back down onto my arms. A yawn escaped me, my body and mind exhausted. We had fucked twice, and I had climaxed way too many times to track. Not to mention the bites draining the last of my energy resources.

Eyes fluttering closed, I actually embraced the heavy warmth of Asra on top of me. The water lapped at my hips, the sand strangely soft beneath my bare stomach.

I don't know when he took my bikini bra off, but I woke from the bite with it gone. I assumed that was at the bottom of the lake with the pretty shells.

I would have to collect those shells. They were too pretty to leave behind. I could give them all names, perhaps put some eyes on them and make a little show! I could call it... The Great Shell-Castra and they all sing opera songs.

I wondered why the lake didn't have any fish, because they could join in too and be my band. Perhaps I could ask the tadpoles if they wanted to take part. Then the birds and bees could be the audience. They'd love it! They could clap their little wings and the bees would buzz a roar like a crowd and it would be so-

My eyes flew open when he suddenly moved me, un-realising I had drifted off. I hissed as Asra slid from inside me, the lake of the water creating a suction between us. He growled, rather loudly, caressing my soreness with his hand.

"No more." I whimpered, wriggling away from him.

The growl didn't stop, but thankfully his hands did. I sighed, intending to fall back to sleep, but something tickled my inner thigh, disturbing me once again. It felt an awful lot like hair, but I didn't have the energy to look. I grumbled, clenching my thighs together only to feel what felt like cheeks between them. Asra's teeth suddenly nipped at my thigh and I jerked, lifting my heavy head to glare at him.

"You sniffing my ass, dog?" I mused.

Pupils flashing, he sneered jokingly at me. Rolling my eyes, I curled up into a ball to get rid of him. The water left me and I shivered as a cool breeze washed over my body. The growling amplified with a consistent muttering of curses. He poked my ass, but otherwise didn't force another hands-on inspection. I was way too sore to let him check me out for damage.

Large, warm arms wrapped around me, lifting me from the ground. I muttered a complaint, but when my face pressed to a warm chest, I recognised the scent as Asra.

How could I smell him when he was swimming? You tell me.

Sagging into his hold, I let him carry me. He may be part-wolf right now, but even I trusted the wolf more than anybody else.

The thought of being naked never even bothered me as I fell back asleep.

***

The chirping of annoying birds woke me in the morning.

And I don't mean the feather kind.                  

I mean the annoying female kind.

"Mya..." I groaned.

"Wake up!" She chided. "It's ten o'clock!"

My eyes flew open, heart jolting. "You're joking?"

Beside her were Eve and Arabella, who looked rather out of sorts in my room. I eyed her curiously, finding her in sports clothes again, only to recognise that it was Asra's room that was making her uncomfortable. Well, our room.

"No. I am not joking. What time did you even get in after you fucked the Alpha silly?" She smirked.

I groaned, rolling over onto my back. "Please, I have just woken up."

"Too tired from a night of fucking?"

"Mya!" Eve hushed her.

"What? What else were they doing? Coming back naked with fresh bite marks wasn't fucking?"

Eve gasped at her. "She is Luna. You can't just go around saying crap like that."

"I mean... You're not wrong." Sighing, I ran a hand down my face. "I feel strange."

"That's just the bond building." Eve smiled softly. "Most of it would've clicked into place last night whilst you were asleep. Did you sleep after the bond joined?"

"Yeah, I passed out." I breathed, raising from the bed.

I heard Eve grunt and Arabella squeak as my nakedness appeared to grace their day.

So rude!

Mya was smirking, and I gave a triumphant nod; at least she appreciated the nudity.

"Asra was a wolf after the first time, but he told me I was out for ten minutes." I finished, grabbing some clothes and setting them on my bed.

"Wait, Asra was in fur?" Mya wondered.

"Yeah..." I frowned, getting some towels.

I wonder if he washed me last night after I passed out again. I felt disgusting.

Some after care from the alpha male. He wasn't even here. Psh.

I huffed at my thoughts, marching to the bathroom to turn on the light.

The three of them followed me in there, Mya entering the bathroom as the other two stood at the entryway.

"You heard his voice in your head?" Mya asked, poking my temple.

"Where else would I hear?" I smacked her hand away. "My ass?"

The two sisters shared a look, and I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Any more questions, or can I shower in peace before I have to work?"

"Work?" Arabella wondered.

"Yeah... in the kitchen." I mumbled.

Her face softened with understanding, and I moved to turn on the shower.

"Why are you three in here, anyway?" I probed. "Asra doesn't like people in his room. How did you get in?"

"About that..." Mya laughed nervously.

I scowled at her as she jumped backward and pushed Eve closer. Eve scoffed, her dark eyes narrowed just as much as mine. Mya grinned from back inside the bedroom, and Eve rolled her eyes back to me.

"Asra has left." She stated.

Like an elastic band, my eyes widened with shock. "What? Left? Where? A run?"

Her lips pursed. "Out of pack land."

I swear I just felt a blood vessel burst. "He what?"

"It was early hours of the night..." Mya winced when my harsh gaze snapped to her. "He said he tried to wake you, but the mate bond..."

"Mate bond fucking shit bond." Growling, I snapped. "I woke up after all of that and felt fine. I was just sleeping, so I just never heard him."

"Heavy sleeper." Mya muttered so quietly, but I heard her.

"I am not a heavy sleeper!" I grunted.

Her eyes widened. "You heard that?"

"Yes."

"Even I didn't." Arabella muttered.

My eyes flickered between the two before deeming it unworthy and looking back to Eve. My nudeness aside, I crossed my arms.

"What else did he say? When did he say this?" I deadpanned.

"He woke me at around five," Eve explained. "Said it was an emergency, explained he couldn't wake you because of the claim, and then he left."

"Fucking emergency, my ass!" I scoffed, turning to get into the shower.

The water burnt a little, but I didn't care, angrily soaking my hair in it. Grabbing the soap, I scrubbed my skin. Perhaps if I did it hard enough, it would take away his scent out of spite.

Oh, if I was a wolf I would be snarling!

"We're gonna go now..." Mya muttered. "Enjoy your shower! Bye!"

I heard the bathroom door click close and was happy when they left me to my own devices. Who did he think he was? Storming out the night of our bonding to go to some damn emergency? This wasn't a fucking one-night stand, and he bailed!

Plus, it made me over-sleep! He was my damn alarm!

My nails dug into my scalp as I scrubbed my hair, and once every inch of me was red raw, yet nicely clean, I turned off the taps and stepped out. The mirror was fogged as I approached it, proving how hot the water had been. Pulling a towel around myself, I got to work on moisturising and airing out the room. Brushing my teeth was next and about halfway through, the last remaining fog on the mirror cleared and I caught sight of myself.

I eyed the freckles on my nose, and the faint rosiness to my cheeks. I looked normal, apart from the warmth of my skin. However, the once faded pink claim on my neck was now a wonderful silvering white.

Yep.

You heard me.

Silver white!

I paused, my toothbrush hanging from my jaw as I craned my neck to see better. Staring at it like it was a damn pimple, I pinched it.

Nothing happened.

But why was it... that colour?

Nobody else's was silver-white... It almost reminded me of...

My eyes snapped to the sky out of the window, and I scowled at the summery blueness.

"It's all your fault!" I pointed my toothbrush at the distant moon. "You made me silver!"

The moon didn't respond, and I huffed.

I was in a bad mood.

My agitation would not cut it today. I needed to punch something, someone. Someone perhaps six foot five, two-sixty-pounds, brown-haired, devil eyes, stupid smirk, tattooed and a prick of an alpha!

Glaring at my reflection, I cleaned my brush and spat away the remains. Patting my mouth dry with my towel, I hung it on the radiator and left the room naked. Only for a startled scream to sound out through the room as my eyes caught sight of a dark, t-shirted male.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 728 34
"I am strong, I am fierce, I am untouchable." Freed from an institute on Vinco Island, Millicent has had her fair share of the supernatural world. S...
64.9K 636 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
1.5M 50.9K 30
Ranked #1 Werewolf 09/02/21 Ranked #1 Fantasy-Romance 05/04/21 Ranked #1 Fantasy-Romance 17/05/22 Ranked #1 Love 15/06/21 Ranked #2 Romance 10/02/21 ...
779 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...