These Battle Scars-Teen Wolf...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with... More

✨️Introduction✨️
♠️Aesthetics♠️
🎃Part One-Season One🎃
🎗A small introduction🎗
✨️The Start of an adventure✨️
♠️The New Girl,Max's place♠️
🍁The Party and Issac🍁
🔒Scott🔒
✨️The Practice✨️
⚒️The Game⚒️
🩰Bus incident🩰
📅The Group Date 📅
🪴Meeting Allison Family🪴
🌻Movie Store and Conference🌻
🗒️Author Note 🗒️
🥂Heart Monitor🥂
🐺Attracting the alpha attention🐺
⚡️Trapped in the school⚡️
🔐Aftermath, full moon🔐
➿️A chase,an alpha reveal➿️
💱Saving Jackson💱
➿️Formality➿️
✨️Codebreaker✨️
🎊The S2 Aesthetics🎊
🔷️Part Two-Season Two🔷️
🌻Hanging out with Issac🌻
🐺Hanging out with the boys🐺
🔐Issac and Max🔐
🪴Erica🪴
⛸️The Ice Rink Date⛸️
⚠️Quick Poll⚠️
☣️Boyd and Derek's pack☣️
🔷️The Kanima🔷️
♻️Targeting Lydia♻️
🏵Frenemy🏵
🎎Fighting against Max🎎
😱Truth comes out/Max's Death😱
✨️Rave, PTSD, Kanima, Hunters✨️
🌤Full Moon🌤
🧭Matt, Kanima, Hunters,🧭
🗻Leaving to Start again🗻
🔱New OCs and Esme New Self🔱
👑The Season 3 A Aesthetics👑
❇️Part Three-Season Three A❇️
❤️Our new Relationship pairings❤️
🧞‍♀️Bitten and left for dead🧞‍♀️
💫Found By Scott💫
👑Awakening and a hybrid👑
📸 Returning back home📸
📖Esme and Scott's Children📖
🌸Back to School/Deucalion🌸

⏳️Captured and Locked away⏳️

502 18 7
By BuckysDoll24

We were still bound and we heard the door to the basement door opening. A nameless hunter forces Stiles down the steps into the Argent’s basement.

"Ow, ow!Ow! Ow!" We hear Stiles's voice. I decide to make a noise and the light comes on.

It's Stiles, he sees me, Boyd and Erica tied up and hanging from a support beam by a tangle of electrical wire.

Stiles attempts to untie me but gets a shock from the electrified wire that binds me."Shhh! Ow!" Stiles yelps

Gerard enters the basement gaining our attention."They were trying to warn you... It's electrified." He says.

"What are you doing with them?" Stiles asks."At the moment? Just keeping them comfortable. There's no point in torturing them." Gérard says

"They won't give Derek up-- the instinct to protect their Alpha is too strong. As for your sister, we are keeping her comfortable too," he continues.

"Okay, so, what are you doing with me? Because Scott can find me, all right? He knows my scent. It's pungent, you know? It's more like a stench. He could find me even if I was buried at the bottom of a sewer, covered in faecal matter and urine." Stiles rambles anxiously.

"You have a knack for creating a vivid picture, Mr Stilinski. Let me paint one of my own-- Scott McCall finds his best friend bloodied and beaten to a pulp. How does that sound?" Gérard says amused.

"I think I might prefer more of a still life, or landscape, you know?" Stiles sarcastically speaks.

"What-what are you, ninety? Look, I can probably kick your ass up and down this room--" Stiles scoffs

Gerard replies with a strong backhand across the face. He then punches Stiles senselessly.

I watched as this happened, I tried to get out of the taper only to get electric shocks. I cried out for Stiles, trying to get Gérard attention.

Gérard then takes Stiles upstairs and he doesn't return. I whimper in fear for Stiles and myself. I look at Erica and Boyd who were both scared to death just like me.

(*)

We were still bound and suddenly we heard someone coming down the stairs and it was Chris Argent.

"You know, my family's done this for a long time. Long enough to learn things... like how a certain level of electric current can keep you from transforming." He says going to the electric box.

"At another level, you can't heal. A few amps higher, and no heightened strength... That kind of scientific accuracy?" He questions

"It makes you wonder where the line between the natural and the supernatural exists," Chris says looking at us.

"It's when lines like that blur... you sometimes find yourself surprised by which side you end up on." He says twisting the knobs. Our faces relax as the electric current eases.

He lets us down and he lets Erica and Boyd go free. I stand there and they wait for me.

"Thank you, Chris," I said with a soft smile." I'm leaving for a while," I tell him." You're running?" Chris asks." No going away for my mental health," I said.

"What about your case against Allison? Jackson? Lydia?" Chris wonders." My dad has everything he needs and I've done a video statement too so he can do the court case without me here," I tell him.

"And don't give your gun up yet by the way, keep it and maybe use it for protection instead of hunting as I believe not all monsters do monstrous things," I said with a smile.

Chris looked at me," Scott, Derek, Isaac and Derek's pack aren't evil, they are good people Chris, I know Peter killed Kate but for good reason, as he lost his entire family that one night," I tell him and I could see Chris was listening.

"Protect those that can't protect themselves and become a protector, not a hunter," I tell him softly touching him." You're a good man, Chris, I know you know that not everyone is good but not everyone is evil," I said softly smiling.

"Max was a monster, Scott isn't a monster, Scott never harmed me once but Max left battle scars on my body that's a monster," I said softly before leaving. "Protect them instead of hunting them," I said leaving.

*

I left with Boyd and Erica. We ran into the woods and we headed off."No, wait!" Boyd shouts."What? Are you okay?" We asked."Yeah... I just need to... catch my breath." Boyd says

We run through the woods, no hunters following and then suddenly a bunch of people with claws surround us. Boyd and Erica come closer to me and the strangers grab us and knock us out.
(*)

I woke up to see I'm trapped somewhere."Where are we?" I murmured waking up."You're in Beacon Hills bank vault." I hear an unfamiliar female voice speak.

I look to see a group of people looking at me."Who are you all?" I asked."Cora Hale," Cora says," Sarah Smith," Sarah introduces herself." Luke Carter," Luke introduced himself.

" I'm Roman Regins and this is my sister Toni Reigns," Roman introduce himself and Toni." I'm Rue Black," Rue waves."And I'm Robin Steiner," Robin waves.

"I'm Esme Stilinski." I smiled."Wait, Hale? As in Derek's sister Cora?" I conclude. She nods and sits next to me as the new faces of Beacon Hills join my side.

I look around to see Boyd and Erica lying next to us. The vault door opens and we see five people standing in front of us.

One had a stick so I guess he is blind, I see a beefy dude next to him and a woman with no shoes on the other side and twin boys on either side of the blind man.

"Allow me to introduce myself." The blind man spoke. "I'm Deucalion, and this is my alpha pack." Deucalion spoke. "You all are staying here for a long time so I suggest you all behave yourselves." He says walking away.

They shut the vault door and we all stared at one another. Boyd and Erica came to sit with me as we all waited to be rescued by someone anyone.

*

*3rd Pov*

Jackson, Lydia and Allison all met up with one another as Jackson was leaving for London when Noah Stilinski pulled up with his officers." Allison Argent? Lydia Martin? Jackson Whittmore?" Noah says formally." Yes sir?" They all respond.

"You're all under arrest for aggravated assault, accomplices to abuse and assault of Esme Jessica Stillinski," Noah says directly to Lydia and Allison. Jackson Whittmore, I'm arresting you for rape, aggravated assault, accomplice to abuse and assault of Esme Jessica Stillinski," Noah as they get arrested.

"You all have the right to remain silent, that any statement he does make may be used as evidence against you in the court of law, and that you all have the right to the presence of an attorney, either retained or appointed," Noah read them their rights.

All three get arrested and all three end up in front of a judge who looks at all the evidence, and video statements of Esme and sees all the text messages between the trio and the now-dead Max Riddle.

"With all the evidence gathered here, I don't see a reason to grant you all a trial as the evidence against you all is all I need to charge with the charges brought against you," The judge begins.

"Despite the victim not being here, her video statement is enough and she shows the scars from her abusive partner and you. I sentenced you all to four months in jail and a restraining order against these three, you are not to go near Esme, and you're not to speak to her or look at her as I'd you do, you'll be back in jail," the judge sentencing the trio.

All three went to jail for their crimes and they all were in separate cells and schedules so they never saw each other again.

Scott was happy to see them going down and he knew Esme was already on her way travelling but he knew she'd be home and when she came back he'd treat her like a queen and love her forever.

*

This chapter is done ✔️  Season Two is done with and Justice has been served☝️☝️

Ready for S3A?

Happy with the S2 ending?

Ready to meet your new cast members?

Love this book?

Want more like this book?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.4K 27
**this is very old, and dies nit reflect my writing now ‼️ Tori Whittemore thought she had her life under control. She had great friends, a great ado...
1.8K 18 30
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...
6.8K 214 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
114K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...