These Battle Scars-Teen Wolf...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with... More

✨️Introduction✨️
♠️Aesthetics♠️
🎃Part One-Season One🎃
🎗A small introduction🎗
✨️The Start of an adventure✨️
♠️The New Girl,Max's place♠️
🍁The Party and Issac🍁
🔒Scott🔒
✨️The Practice✨️
⚒️The Game⚒️
🩰Bus incident🩰
📅The Group Date 📅
🪴Meeting Allison Family🪴
🌻Movie Store and Conference🌻
🗒️Author Note 🗒️
🥂Heart Monitor🥂
🐺Attracting the alpha attention🐺
⚡️Trapped in the school⚡️
🔐Aftermath, full moon🔐
➿️A chase,an alpha reveal➿️
💱Saving Jackson💱
➿️Formality➿️
✨️Codebreaker✨️
🎊The S2 Aesthetics🎊
🔷️Part Two-Season Two🔷️
🌻Hanging out with Issac🌻
🐺Hanging out with the boys🐺
🔐Issac and Max🔐
🪴Erica🪴
⛸️The Ice Rink Date⛸️
⚠️Quick Poll⚠️
☣️Boyd and Derek's pack☣️
🔷️The Kanima🔷️
♻️Targeting Lydia♻️
🏵Frenemy🏵
🎎Fighting against Max🎎
😱Truth comes out/Max's Death😱
✨️Rave, PTSD, Kanima, Hunters✨️
🌤Full Moon🌤
🧭Matt, Kanima, Hunters,🧭
⏳️Captured and Locked away⏳️
🔱New OCs and Esme New Self🔱
👑The Season 3 A Aesthetics👑
❇️Part Three-Season Three A❇️
❤️Our new Relationship pairings❤️
🧞‍♀️Bitten and left for dead🧞‍♀️
💫Found By Scott💫
👑Awakening and a hybrid👑
📸 Returning back home📸
📖Esme and Scott's Children📖
🌸Back to School/Deucalion🌸

🗻Leaving to Start again🗻

500 16 10
By BuckysDoll24

I'm currently packing my bag for a month's road trip. I haven't got a car or bike but I'm just gonna walk till I settle somewhere and enjoy my time away.Stiles and I had to go see the school councilor.

"You know, when you're drowning, you don't inhale until right before you black out. It's called "voluntary apnea." Stiles mutters

"It's, like, no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding." Stiles rambles.

"But then, when you finally do let it in... that's when it stops hurting. It's not scary anymore. It's-it's actually kind of peaceful." Stiles concludes.

"Are you saying you hope Matt felt some peace in his last moments?" She asks.

"I don't feel sorry for him," Stiles says

"Can you feel sorry for the nine-year-old Matt who drowned?" She wonders.

"No." I scoffed.

"Just because a couple of dumbasses dragged him into a pool when he couldn't swim, doesn't give him the right to go off killing them one by one." Stiles scoffs.

"And, by the way, my dad told me that they found a bunch of pictures of Allison on Matt's computer. And not just of her, though." Stiles tells her.

"I mean, he Photoshopped himself into these pictures-- stuff like them holding hands, and kissing... You know, like, he had built this whole fake relationship." Stiles rants.

"So, yeah, maybe drowning when he was nine years old was what sent him off the rails, but the dude was riding the crazy train." Stiles snarks out.

" One positive thing came out of this, though... Right?" The councillor asks.

"Yeah. Yeah... but I still feel like there's something wrong between us. I don't know. It's just, like, tension when we talk. Same thing with Scott." Stiles tells her.

"Have you talked to him since that night?" She asked.

"No, not really... I mean, he's got his problems to deal with, though." Stiles answers.

"I don't think he's talked to Allison, either but that might be more of a mutual deal, you know?" Stiles says

"And what about you Esme ?" She asks me.

"No, I've not spoken to him been busy planning my mental health journey tomorrow night," I muttered.

"You're running?" She asks.

"Yes. I've been  beaten, chained, and  abused so yeah you can call it running but I call it saving my sanity." I snapped and she took the hint to back off.

"And what about you, Stiles? Feeling some anxiety about that championship game tomorrow?" She asks."Why would you ask me that?" Stiles says surprised.

"Uh, no. I-I never actually play. But, hey, since one of my teammates is dead, and another one's missing, who knows, right?" Stiles questions

"You mean, Isaac-- one of the three runaways. You haven't heard from any of them, have you?" She asks

"Why would we tell you even if we did know?" I asked with a look.

"How come you're not taking any notes on this?" Stiles points out

"I do my notes after the session." She tells us.

"Your memory's that good?" I asked

"How about we get back to you two?" She says

"Stiles? Esme?" She asked.

"I'm fine,"  I muttered lying.

"Yeah, aside from the not sleeping, the jumpiness, the constant, overwhelming, crushing fear that something terrible's about to happen," Stiles tells her.

"It's called "hypervigilance." The persistent feeling of being under threat." She says

"But it's not just a feeling, though... It's-it's like it's a panic attack, you know? Like I can't even breathe." Stiles tells her

"Like you're drowning?" She says

"Yeah." I nodded

"So, if you're drowning, and you're trying to keep your mouth closed until that very last moment... What if you choose to not open your mouth? To not let the water in?" She asks.

"You do anyway. It's a reflex." Stiles responds

"But, if you hold off until that reflex kicks in, you have more time, right?"

"Not much time."

"But more time to fight your way to the surface?" Morell suggest

"I guess..." I muttered

"More time to be rescued?" Morell wonders

"More time to be in agonizing pain. I mean, did you forget about the part where you feel like your head's exploding?"

"If it's about survival, isn't a little agony worth it?"

"But what if it just gets worse? What if it's agony now, and then it's just hell later on?"

"Then think about something Winston Churchill once said... "If you're going through hell, keep going."

(*)

I'm at home getting my bag together as I'm leaving during the game tomorrow night and I hear my window being opened and I see Isaac, Erica and Boyd entering my room.

"Hey guys what's up?" I smiled as I packed my backpack."You're leaving Beacon Hills right?" Erica asks.

"I am for a short while due to everything that happened with Max, why?" I answered by putting my bag down."We were wondering if you wouldn't mind us coming along?" Boyd asks.

"You want to leave too? Leave Derek's pack?" I conclude as They all nod in agreement."It's too dangerous here Esme and we can't handle it," Isaac says.

"I ain't going to argue with you. so I'll walk alongside you guys till you find a new pack." I tell them.

"You're gonna have to tell Derek then you're leaving and I'll wait for you guys by the woods," I said with a smile.

"Thank you, Esme, we'll stay with you the entire time till you come back here," Erica says hugging me.

"You're welcome and it would be my honor to have you three join me," I said smiling at the three werewolves.

(*)

The next day I spent it getting everything ready for a three-month trip. I met up with Erica and Boyd in the woods and we made our way out of Beacon Hills. We hear some howling and hear a four-wheeler coming our way.

We run off on foot as the hunters pursue us. The vehicles stop and Allison jumps off, shedding her helmet and grabbing her new bow. I was stunned but not surprised.

She fires a single shot and takes Erica down with an arrow to the leg."Boyd go!" I shouted. He seems reluctant to go but we nod in agreement for him to run.

I pull the arrow out of Erica's leg and help her up. Allison catches up to us and draws back for the kill shot but Boyd returns and catches it in the nick of time.

He is repaid with six arrows to his chest, leg, and stomach. Allison has a smile on her face as Boyd growls in pain and Erica begs her to stop.

"Allison stop!" Erica shouted. Allison went to kill me but Chris stopped her.

Boyd collapses on the ground as does Erica. I went to them pulled their arrows out and stayed with them.

(*)

We got taken to the Argent household and tied up. I had a flashback to the last time Max had me tied up and Erica and Boyd sensed my fears. All three of us were bound in the basement awaiting our torture and questioning.

I looked to see my clothes were still on and my hands bound with black gaffer tape with electric wiring in it just like Erica and Boyd. We see Gerard and Allison come downstairs and approach us smiling.

"Well done Allison. You caught the betas and the human. Good work." He says complimenting her.

He switched on the dial and we felt the electricity I screamed as did Boyd and Erica. They left us torturing us. We were alone for a long time.

*
This chapter is done ✔️  Esme runs away in the next chapter with Boyd and Erica 😢

Ready for S3A?

Ready to see Lydia and Allison die?!

Ready to meet your new cast👀👀

Jackson, Allison and Lydia get arrested end of S2!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 33.2K 26
"When will you learn that being a so-called 'rebel' won't get you anywhere?" "It got me here, didn't it?" Rebecca McCall is finally coming home after...
31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
145K 3.1K 39
🎵 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮🎵 Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...
66.9K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...