These Battle Scars-Teen Wolf...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with... More

✨️Introduction✨️
♠️Aesthetics♠️
🎃Part One-Season One🎃
🎗A small introduction🎗
✨️The Start of an adventure✨️
♠️The New Girl,Max's place♠️
🍁The Party and Issac🍁
🔒Scott🔒
✨️The Practice✨️
⚒️The Game⚒️
🩰Bus incident🩰
📅The Group Date 📅
🪴Meeting Allison Family🪴
🌻Movie Store and Conference🌻
🗒️Author Note 🗒️
🥂Heart Monitor🥂
🐺Attracting the alpha attention🐺
⚡️Trapped in the school⚡️
🔐Aftermath, full moon🔐
➿️A chase,an alpha reveal➿️
💱Saving Jackson💱
➿️Formality➿️
✨️Codebreaker✨️
🎊The S2 Aesthetics🎊
🔷️Part Two-Season Two🔷️
🌻Hanging out with Issac🌻
🐺Hanging out with the boys🐺
🔐Issac and Max🔐
🪴Erica🪴
⛸️The Ice Rink Date⛸️
⚠️Quick Poll⚠️
☣️Boyd and Derek's pack☣️
🔷️The Kanima🔷️
♻️Targeting Lydia♻️
🎎Fighting against Max🎎
😱Truth comes out/Max's Death😱
✨️Rave, PTSD, Kanima, Hunters✨️
🌤Full Moon🌤
🧭Matt, Kanima, Hunters,🧭
🗻Leaving to Start again🗻
⏳️Captured and Locked away⏳️
🔱New OCs and Esme New Self🔱
👑The Season 3 A Aesthetics👑
❇️Part Three-Season Three A❇️
❤️Our new Relationship pairings❤️
🧞‍♀️Bitten and left for dead🧞‍♀️
💫Found By Scott💫
👑Awakening and a hybrid👑
📸 Returning back home📸
📖Esme and Scott's Children📖
🌸Back to School/Deucalion🌸

🏵Frenemy🏵

499 17 7
By BuckysDoll24

Everyone went their own way. Derek and Scott chased after the Kanima or should I say, Jackson. Allison took a very confused Lydia home and Stiles and I headed home. I stayed in bed whilst Stiles helped Scott out.

I curled into bed and watched The Conjuring and other horror films. Max messaged me saying he's gonna come for me tomorrow evening and I'm staying at his for the next few days.

"I'm going to die," I gulped and I made sure my box was visible to my dad, Scott, and Stiles.

*

The next morning, I woke up with text messages from Stiles and I was not surprised by the content of the messages.

Found Jackson, he tried to kill Danny.

Kidnapped Jackson

That explains a lot.

Meet me in the woods.

Well, I'm not going to school today as got to go help Stiles. Nothing new there then.

》》》

I headed off to the woods and followed a pathway to Stiles and found a van parked up and it was a county Sheriff's van. Seriously Stiles! Dad gonna kill you. I get closer to the van and I hear Jackson and Stiles's conversation.

"Scales? Like a fish?" I hear Jackson say from inside the van."No, more like a reptile," Stiles says."Um, and, uh... your claws have this liquid that paralyzes people, and you have a tail." Stiles explains.

"I have a tail?" Jackson states in a bored tone of voice."Yeah, you have a tail." Stiles says."Mmm. Does it do anything?" Jackson asks.

"No, not that I know of," Stiles tells him."Can I use it to strangle you?" Then I hear chains rattling.

"Yeah, you still don't believe me. All right. The night of the semi-final game-- what did you do right after?" Stiles questions

"I went home." Jackson says."Are you sure about that?" Stiles questions."Yes, you idiot! What the hell else would I do?" Jackson asks.

"You attacked me, Esme, and Derek, at the school, and you trapped us in the pool!" Stiles tells him."You also killed a mechanic-- right in front of me, by the way, that was lovely," Stiles says  sarcastically."And, one of Argent's Hunters. Oh, and last night, you tried to kill Danny." Stiles tells him.

"Why would I want to kill my best friend?" Jackson asks."Well, that's what Scott's out trying to figure out now," Stiles says

"Mmm. Well, maybe, he should be
trying to figure out how he's going to pay for a lawyer when I prosecute your asses to jail!" Jackson yells.

"All right, well, tell me this-- on the night of the first full moon, what happened?"Stiles asked."Nothing-- nothing happened," Jackson says

I took this as my cue to knock on the door and Stiles opened it. "You seriously kidnapped him. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I said hitting my head on the metal door.

"I had nothing to do with this," I said to Jackson. He nods. Stiles then gets out of the van and speaks to me."This I want no credit for and no involvement with it at all." I make it clear to him.

"Fine," Stiles says. Stiles gets out Jackson's phone and texts his parents to inform them he is alright. I looked to see Allison arriving so I snarked her."Hunter's daughter," I snarked.

"Oh, my God," Stiles says alarmed to see her."They know." She says."What?" I asked."They know Jackson's missing." Allison points out.

"No, they can't. I've been texting his parents since last night. They don't have a clue." Stiles tells her."My grandfather told me his parents went to the police-- they know," Allison says.

Stiles then holds the phone up and makes a face which I can't describe for the life of me and rushes over to the van and switches the radio on.

"All available units, proceed to Beacon Hills Preserve as instructed. Proceed with caution until Sheriff Stilinski's arrival. Proceed with caution." Dad says.

We all quickly got into the van and quickly drove away. "Where are we going?" Allison questions."Somewhere very far from this," Stiles says as he dials a number and throws the phone out the window.

Scott meets us in a new location and we talk about the situation at hand."If Jackson doesn't remember being the Kanima, he's not gonna remember stealing Danny's tablet," Scott says.

"Why would he steal the thing if he doesn't even know what's on it?" Stiles questions."What if someone else took it?" I commented."Then somebody else knows what he is." Stiles realizes

"Which could mean someone's protecting him." Scott nods in agreement."Like the Bestiary says, "The Kanima seeks a friend," right?" Allison wonders.

"Okay, hold on-- so, somebody watches Jackson make a video of himself turning into the Kanima, and then just erases part of it so he wouldn't know? I mean, who would do that?" Stiles pieces together.

"But who would do that?" I question."Somebody who wanted to protect him?" Allison suggests.

"There's something else. You said the only thing you found online about the Kanima is that it goes after murderers. What if that's true?" Scott questions.

"No, it can't be. It tried to kill all of us, remember? I don't know about you three, but I haven't murdered anybody lately." I said.

"But, I... I don't think that it was trying to kill us. Remember when we were at Isaac's the first time, it just went right by us, didn't it?" Scott says

"You're right-- it just ran off." Allison nods."And it didn't kill you in the mechanic's garage." Scott says."Well, yeah, but it tried to kill me, Esme, and Derek in the pool," Stiles says

"Did it?" Scott asks."It would've. It was waiting for us to come out." I said."What if it was trying to keep you?" Scott says."Why do I feel so violated all of a sudden?" Stiles questions

"Because there's something else going on. We don't know what it is. We don't know anything about what's going on with Jackson, or why someone's protecting him," Scott says.

"Know thy enemy." Allison suddenly says. We all just look at her like what?

"Just something my grandfather said." She shrugs."All right, I got it-- kill Jackson! Problem solved." Stiles says."He risked his life for us, against Peter. You remember that?" Scott asks.

"Yes, but what did we just find out? He got the bite from Derek. It's funny how he just got exactly what he wanted by supposedly risking his life for us. It's funny." Stiles responds.

"Yeah. It doesn't mean he's not still worth saving." Allison says."It's always something with him, though." Stiles says."He doesn't know what he's doing." Scott argues.

"So what?" I said."So, I didn't either. You remember I'm very overprotective and possessive." Scott says facing me. I nod, "Yes. I remember," I muttered under my breath.

Allison had a face on her like a smacked arse."I had someone to stop me. He has nobody." Scott says."That's his fault," I said with a look."Doesn't matter. If we can save him, we should try." Scott says. "No offence I say let it die, along with her and Lydia," I snapped.

(*)

Stiles has gone to apologize to Lydia for not returning to see her whilst she was crying in her car. Scott and Allison have gone to her car to talk and I'm watching over the van.

I hear rattling noises and I go to the van, suddenly the back of the van busted open.

Jackson was shifted into his Kanima form and in front of me. I closed my eyes and tried not to do anything to piss him off.

I looked to see Jackson looking at me and I looked back at him."Jackson?" I softly said. He came closer and he paralyzed me by scratching my arm. He ran away and Stiles returned to see me paralyzed and Jackson gone.

"Esme?" Stiles asks. "He has gone," I said. Stiles helped me up and supported me the best he could we went to the car and Stiles knocked on the windows.

"You guys might wanna come take a look at this," Stiles says nervously. They got out of the car and saw Jackson was gone."I have to tell my father," Allison says anxiously.

Scott noticed I was paralyzed and Scott lifted me bridal style. I looked at him."What are you doing?" I asked."Holding you as you can't even walk right now," Scott says. I nodded in response."Scott, he's going to kill someone." Allison says.

"Okay, tell him. Tell him everything." Scott says."Scott, I gotta tell ours, too," Stiles says."This is all my fault," Scott says

"It's not. But, we have to tell them. We're just a bunch of teenagers. We can't handle this." Stiles says

"You're right." Scott nods. "How are you gonna make your dad believe all this?" Allison questions."I don't know." Stiles says. Scott flashes his yellow eyes."He'll believe me," Scott says.

》》》

Me, Scott, and Stiles headed into the station. I was starting to feel my legs and walked with support from Scott and Stiles.

Stiles approached the desk which had Marcy sitting there."Could you buzz us in?" Stiles asked Marcy. She nods and lets us in.

Stiles hesitates in going in and we go in to see Dad, Jackson, and Jackson's dad."Scott, Stiles perfect timing. Have you met Jackson's father, Mr. David Whittemore, Esquire?" Dad says irritated.

Oh, fucking hell we are done for right now."That means "lawyer." Jackson smugly says. Oh, we are so done for and Jackson looks at me with much smugness.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ Next up is a bit of restraint👀 the truth coming out and soon Max's death!!!

How was this chapter?

Ready for the next two chapters?!

I'm so excited for it!!!

Forewarning a lot of DV ahead, blood and death!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.1K 39
🎵 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮🎵 Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...
348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
59.4K 1.4K 72
A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister called Roma Stillinski who is quite shy and very smart. She and the boys all head into the woods to...
9.8K 376 24
This is a Stiles Stilinski FanFiction for all you Teen Wolf lovers! Stiles is becoming mentally ill once again, much like before; only this time by...