Curious Snakes (Sebastian One...

Por phephe117

Here are some oneshots with sebastian. I don't know if I'm going to add others or not, but if you have ideas... Más

introduce
Unfinish business. (fixed)
Nightmare
Truth or Dare?
Lies
Choose Me
Run
Run part 2
Home
Moonlight
Sleep
Avoidance
sick
Meow?
Home Sweet Home
Will You?
Darkness
A New King Must Rise
A New King Must Rise prt.2
The Remains Of Hogwarts
A New King Must Rise Prt.3
Nothing left
Missed Shot
Empty Castle
Run part 3
Storm
Empty Castle part 2.
Empty Castle part 3
Arrange marriage To The Devil
Arrange marriage To The Devil prt 2
The Seeker In The Storm
Bitten
Corrupted
Sleeping...Beauty?

Love Blinds

265 4 2
Por phephe117

It's been some time since I been here at hogwarts. It feels almost like a dream, being able to befriend beautiful creatures and wave a wand to make magic.

If I was told that this was going to be my life, I would tell the person they were crazy but here I am. But I tell you that's not the best part.

The best part is finding romance. At least that's what Nettie says only because she's madly in love. Every time I see here, I swear she has heart eyes. It's kinda irritating seeing I haven't found a single person. But I wouldn't deny I have a crush, but it's doubtful that anything will happen.

Walking down the halls of hogwarts towards ominis, sebastian and I favorite place to just hide. A place to take a breather away from everything.

Holding my books in hand, I greeted others on my way until I got to the door. I made sure the cost was clear before I entered.

There was a dark. I could feel the dangerous power coming down the hall. "Hello?" I called out. Feeling my shin crawl, goosebumps popped up, making me uneasy.

Hearing nothing, I pulled out my wand and headed down the hall. I could hear someone saying a cast over and over. Reaching the end, i saw sebastian over a table, his wand out of the dark magic around him swirling from his wand.

"Sebastian?!" I called out surprised. He quickly turned around, a spark raised. He walked over to me his hand up in the air.

"This isn't what you think this is." He said. Looking at him in udder Disbelief. He was doing dark magic even after everything happened?!

"They hell is it, sebastian!" I snapped at him, making him flinch. Walking closer to him, my hand tightened around my wand, my fingers turning white while my anger rose. "I..i.." Sebastian studder unsure what to say anymore.

"Jesus, sebastian! Why do this!" I yelled him my voice filled with anger. Panic seep into sebastian. We were both too distracted to notice what was happening next to us before it was too late. An explosion went off, sending us both flying.

Sebastian coughed and waved his hand to see thought the smoke. "Y/n?" He called out cought. He got to his feet quickly. calling out my name once more.
Fire was everywhere. He frankly looked around calling my name, but no response, making him panic. Until he spotted us on the ground are clothes burnt. He rushed over, taking over his cloak using it to stomp the fire down to pick me up, completely ignoring his own discomfort and pain. The only thing he was worried about was us.

He rushed out of the catacombs, rushing pasted other students who came over to see what the noise was.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○●○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○°

Slowly pushed up on the bed, groaning in pain. I looked around only to see nothing. It was black like someone forgot to turn on the lights. Before I could panic even more, someone reached out and grabbed my arm, and I let out a terrified scream.

"Woah! Jeez! I'm sorry, " they said. I recognize the voice. "Sebastian?" I asked, unsure, moving around trying to see but nothing. "Yeah. It's me, Take it easy, Y/n." Sebastian said soothing. He reached out and grabbed my shoulders, gently rubbing it.

"You were really badly injured." Sebastian spoke up shame clearly in his voice. I reached up and touched my face, feeling bandages around my eyes. Fear sinking into my bones.

"Sebastian? What happened?!" I asked, confused while my fingers traced over the bandages. I heard sebastian let out a deep sigh. "I'm sorry.. the explosion.." Sebastian voice was stuck. All he could remember was me unconscious on the floor burned. The guilt over taking him.

"Sebastian?" My voice pulled him back to reality. "It's my fault. I'm sorry.." he managed to get out, my breathing increases having a bad feeling. "Sebastian. What do you mean?"

He took another deep breath. "They said there's a very slim chance that your eye sight will return." He said with deep regret and guilt. I lowered my head, my thoughts going everywhere. I felt his hand reach out and gently gasped mine and squeezed it to reassure me. "It will. It has to, " He said.

The nurse came in and talked to me about my eyes. They fully didn't understand why they were so badly damaged in the explosion, but they hoped that there was a chance they would recover. And of course, I was on bed rest.

It was almost comical when the nurse snapped and seb for one bothering me, and two, he was also on bed rest for having several burns on his arms and legs and needed to recover.

We spent our time next to each other while our body recovered from the burns. Everyone came to visit, and ominis told me that no matter what my sight wouldreturn if not he would teach his ways. I wanted to be mad, blame Sebastian for what he's done, but I could tell in his voice that he was already beating himself up over it. He explained what he was doing. It did involve dark magic. I was very disappointed in him and made it known. I didn't need to see his face to know he understood.

The day finally arrived, when I was able to walk around, though my eyes were still bandages. Sebastian was still stuck in the Infirmary with me, so it was nice having company. He made a promise not to leave my side for a second while my eyes recover. He said it was what he had to do, no questioning, no talking a no for an answer even if I wanted him not to. Even if I was mad at him. He would stay by my side. It was oddly comforting.

I'm swinging my legs over the side of the bed. "Carefully." Sebastian said. His hands hover over my shoulders just in case. Taking a deep breath, I stood up, my legs wobbled slightly, making sebastian heartbeat faster. "I'm okay. I'm okay." I said, smiling, steadying myself. I could hear the loud sigh of relief come from sebastian, making me laugh. "Scared?" I said mockingly, making sebastian groan. "Of course."

Taking a step, my hand hovered in front of me, and sebastian kept his hands near just in case. This was hard. I truly underestimated how hard this must have been for ominis. "Just take it easy." Sebastian said with worry.

"I am. I am." I said too quickly when I missed my step, I gasped out when sebastian grabbed my flinging arm, trying to help me stay on my feet when I brought him down with me. He held my head and pulled me to his chest, taking the blow of the fall. 

"Are you okay?! Did you get hurt?!" Sebastian said in a panic check over my every inch of my body. I felt his body heat radiating off him. His quickened breaths. His hands touched my face, my arms sent Electric shook down my body giving me goosebumps. Letting out a shakey breath, I nodded my head.

"Good." Sebastian said, helping me sit up on the floor. "Okay." He let out a soft sigh of relief. He reached out and brushed my hair behind me hair making my heart skip a beat. "Sebastian?" I said softly, and he replied with a hum.

"Thank you." I said softly, giving him a smile. He reached out and gently grabbed my cheek. "No need to thank me." He said, leaning forward and kissing my cheek. Before I could say or do anything, sebastian got up and hooked his arm.under my leg and lifted me up. "Let's get you back to bed." He said, walked over, and set me down back in bed.

It was a couple of weeks later. Sebastian was already able to go back to classes, but he skipped his last class to be here when they took off my bandages around my eyes. Sebastian sat next to my bed while they slowly took them off.
Once they were fully off, the doctor looked at them. I had old burns around my eyes. My eyes lost some of their color turning Grey.

"How's your sight?" The doctor asked me. I looked around, but it was mostly spotty.  Like a dark tunnel, and all I saw was red. I explained this to the doctor, and he nodded his head. He said unfortunately my sight wouldn't be the same anymore

Once he was done, he left me and sebastian alone.
I looked over at sebastian. I could barely see him. "I bet I look ugly. Huh." Sebastian shook his head. I lowered mine, fidgeting with my hands when he reached out and pushed his pointer finger to turn my head to face him. "You're beautiful no matter what." Not know how to responded ominis and natty came in.

"Hey!" Natty said, walking over with a huge smile. "We got you something." Ominis said, walking over with natty. He held a small box from what I could make out. Sebastian greeted them, and so did i.

"Here." Ominis said, handed it over. I squinted down at it, trying to make out what it was. "Just open it silly." Natty said. I shook my head and slowly opened it, having trouble. sebastian touched my hand, asking to take it. Letting out a sigh of defeat, I handed over to sebastian, and he opened it.

"You ready?" He asked, and I nodded my head. I could hear natty giggles waiting. Sebastian pushed my hair out of the way and slowly put something on my ears. My sight changed to a nice dark blue, making it easier to see more clearly. I reached up and touched it, seeing it was a pair of glasses.

"I wanted to try and get you something, but I didn't know..so I asked nattys help, and that's when we found those. We talked to the doctor and told us about there's a possibility about your sight and what can help so we did something to help you see." Ominis said, and Natty smiled widely, nodding her head. I could feel tears willing up. "Thank you." I said, my voice creaking.

We all sat around my bed talking, and they also went over everything I missed, desiring my time recovering. The next few weeks were hard. Sebastian made sure we had the same classes. Apparently, he would bother the head master until he gave in. I could imagine him in his pajamas waiting for the head master day and night. The hardest thing about it all was that I couldn't do what I normally could. Flying was the hardest thing to give up. I'm terrified to even try now. Sebastian would fly me places if I needed to. It was nice holding onto him. Being so close to him felt like a dream.

By the time the year was up and then the next and now we are graduating. It was hard to believe after everything happened. It got easier to get around with my sight the way it was. But I couldn't complain much. I got cool glasses out of the deal.

We all hugged and said goodbyes. I headed back home. My parents passed away a long time ago. With the professor gone, I lived in his house. Alone. He told me I was always welcome here but it always felt lonely without him.

I was making a hot cup of tea when u heard a knock on the door. Setting down my cup I headed over to the door and slowly opened it. To my surprise. "Hey." He said smiling. Sebastian Sallow was standing outside my door. "Hey." I said back letting him in.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○●○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○°

"And that's how." Sebastian said smiling bouncing his leg up and down holding Amy. "Really?! Mommy!" She called out. I walked around the corner. "Yes sweetheart?" I said walking over holding hunter In my arms. Sebastian smiled widely.

"Daddy said he knocked on the door and the rest was history." She said looking at me wanted more answers. I chucked walked over kissing her forhead. "Your father is correct." She scoffed and shook her hear giving me a pouting looked making both of us laugh. "Come. Let's have dinner." I said. Sebastian nodded his head and picked her up playfully making Amy giggle. He reached out and gently grabbed my cheek and kissed me, Amy gasped and looked away embarrassed. "I love you" Sebastian said with loving eyes. "I love you too."

      ○□▪︎○□▪︎○□Author note□○▪︎□○▪︎□○
This was a request for NMkayTori88 I hope I did it how you asked:)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6K 42 12
Just a bunch of Drarry oneshots. I have a lot of ideas that idk what to do with so here's this. Slow updates, post them as they come to me
3.6K 75 16
Just some cute, spicy, hot and sweet OneShots to help you through the day. Enjoy and feel free to tell me your ideas:)
59.4K 813 65
A small collection of hogwarts x MC collection. Mainly Hogwarts Legacy characters, but ill probably do Harry Potter characters as well.
149K 3.9K 50
This is just a collection of Drarry oneshots for me to practice my writing! I am not a writer and if you feel the need to criticize my writing please...