A New King Must Rise prt.2

I am deeply sorry, I didn't realize that this was in my drafts this whole time. It was ready on Sunday, and I forgot to publish it on Saturday. It completely slipped my mind because I was moving. So I hope you all enjoy it! Again, sorry for the delay!!

I been mindlessly staring, and the fire watching the embers flicker in the night sky, hearing the wood snap under the flames. I kept twirling the ring hanging from the chain from my neck. "Here." Natty spoke up, snaping me out.

I looked up at her. She had the most sweet smile on.
She held out a cup towards me, stem coming out of it. I gladly accepted it, giving her a tired smile. "Thank you."

She walked around, finding the spot right next to me. She sat down carefully not to spill her drink.

I blow my own, cooling it down before taking a sip. You closed your eyes tight, taking a deep breath in and out.

We sat in silence, enjoying our tea and the warmth of the fire. "Is Poppy already asleep?" I asked, not looking away from the fire and taking another sip.

"Yeah, it was a very tiredness day." Natty took another sip. "How are you doing?" She asked, setting down her cup now facing me."No lieing either we both don't you can't lie." She said, stern.

I look down at my tea, unable to look natty in the eyes. With one hand holding my cup, the other grabbed the necklace once more, holding the ring tight. I looked back towards her, giving her a weak smile. "I'll be fine."

Natty gave me a big sigh while shaking her head. "Alright. We should head to bed, " she said while getting up. Taking a Stretch "we have an early start tomorrow."

I just nodded in agreement, getting up myself. "I'll clean up. Head to bed." She said while grabbing my cup and walking away. Giving me no time to protest.

I headed to our shared tent where Poppy was sleeping soundly. I crawled into my sleeping bag, trying to be had quite not to disturb her. I lay there, closing my eyes, trying to remember what sebastian looked like.

It's been years since that day. Poppy, Natty, and i have been traveling the world helping in danger Species. And, of course, stopping any people try to get in the way.

But they don't know about sebastian. Only people that do are ominis and me. Ominis made me swear up and down not to tell anyone.

He explained to me that sebastian was from a kingdom called Azkaban hidden from the world. The world knows its name, but not where. I have tried looking myself but with no luck.

Now I am with Poppy and Natty. It's hard to lie to them, but I must keep my promises to ominis and sebastian. I couldn't find the answers in books. The only other way is to find it out here. Even if it takes years, I will find him. 

I heard Natty came in slowing, probably trying not to disturb two of us.

After a few more minutes, I was finally able to drift off to sleep.

"Come on! Come on, Y/N!" Poppy said with excitement lightly. Nudging me awake.

"Alright. Alright, I'm up." I said softly, still waking up. I moved on my back, holding myself up by my elbows. I slowly blinked, adjusting to the light shining, though the thin tent.

I looked up, seeing Poppy with the biggest smile on "Let's go!" She said, running out of the tent, leaving me there speechless. I'm still trying to wake up.

Eventually, I managed to get up, brush my hair, and change out of my clothes. I was so out of it that I forgot to change into my pajamas.

I walled out of the text, covering my eye from the sun. "Morning sunshine." Natty greats me with a sweet smile. "Poppy just finished breakfast, go eat." She said, pushing we over. Towards Poppy, I nodded in response.

"Good, you're awake!" Poppy said, putting eggs and bacon on plates."Breakfast is down. Now sit."

I sat down, "Morning to you too." I said in-between a yawn."Thank you for  breakfast."

"No problem!" She still has a sweet smile on.

She came over with bread sitting across from me. Digging in.

"Starting without me, huh?" Natty said, walking over.

"Hungery!" Poppy said with a food in her mouth. Natty shocked her head with a slight smile. She walked over, sitting next to me, digging into her food.

We sat and ate breakfast talking about our plans, where we were heading next. After we reached the destination.  Natty talked about heading to London while Poppy talked about heading towards hogsmeat. I sat quietly while they converted.

After breakfast, We got everything packed and cleaned up. We all headed out.

"Hold up." Natty said quietly, leading us beside some shrubs. "Look." She said, pointing towards a group of people. There were animals in cages while they laughed at them somewhere on guard.

"Poachers," Poppy said, clearly disgused.

"Natty, you go at take thouse two out with Poppy. I'll take the rest." I said, heading towards a better staring point.

"Wait, Y/N,"  Natty grabbed my hand. Right had she done so a group of people came rushing in striking them down one by one. There was one man taking the most of them.

"Watch it, sir!" One of the men said towards the other, taking them down with ease. "I'm fine!"

He was too busy yelling towards the men at the back he didn't Realize one of the Poachers came rushing at him ready to kill him.

Without hesitant, I ran out casting Depulso. I looked over towards the man he had a surprise look. "You should pay attention!" I told him

Natty and Poppy came out has well with everyone we easily took out of them out and released the animals in the cages.

They came out to me smile, I looked over the other men where inspecting eveything.

We were taking when the men i saved came over. "Thanks." He said while fidgeting with his hands.

I didn't realize Natty and Poppy walked away. I was finally getting a better look at the man. He had short curly brown hair with beautiful green eyes. It was like I was staring in a forest.

"Of course." I said softly, giving him a smile smile.

"Sir, we must get back." One of the men came up behind him.

But the men didn't say anything but look at me, not moving he had an oddly familiarity to him. Those eyes.

He was turning waking away. I did know what came over me, but I ran up to him, grabbing his wrist. He looked back at me, then looked down.

He grabbed the ring that was attached to my necklace. Then he moved his free hand, resting it on my chin, gently rubbing his thumb over my cheek.

"Sebastian?" I asked with a weak voice. He gave me a smile, a smile pulling me close. And are lips connected it was sweet but sadly short. "God. I missed you." He said, resting his forhead on mine.

"Dose this me your answer is yes?" He said, tugging at my necklace.
I lightly chucked and didn't realize a few tears fell.

"It was always yes." I said, smiling widely. He then pulled me close and kissed me once more then. "Then let's go." And with that, we headed back out to where I don't know. But all I care about is I have sebastian again.