Nightmare

Now Y/N I do wonder what do you plan to do with ancient magic?

Professor fig no! You called out arm stretched out sweat dripping from your forhead, taking heavy breaths of air Frantically looking around, not knowing where you are turn to see  sleeping soundly Ismelda

Hearing and clicking sound, looking up, seeing the clock going back in front, seeing that it's two am. in the morning

I should try and get some more sleep with that you turn your body to your side, feeling the cold air hit your body. You felt sticky, and the memories of that night kept playing over and over again.

Giving up, you get out of bed and head to the bathroom. Walking down the steps, you look out into the water to see nothing. Not a single fish quite, unusual, but yet it looks Hauntingly beautiful.

You walked into bathroom cold shivers ran up your spine, looking around making sure Noone was around you walk up to the sink place you hands and leading on it look up to so yourself in the mirror.
You lift your hand up and feel under your eyes, examining the dark pulls under them. Putting down your hand and turn on the faucet. Letting the water run feeling the empty room with the sound of running water you put your hands together letting the water fill in for hands, lifting them up to your face, splashing yourself with cold water, looking back up looking tired barely holding it together.

Walking out of the bathroom, heading back up the stairs, looking back at the empty room thinking of nothing.

Now, facing the door to your dorm room, you couldn't seem to lift your hand to open the door. You turn your body heading straight. You walk up to a different dorm room. Opening it, walking straight up to the side of bed, you gently lift the blanket and stepping in place your head on his chest. You could feel a hum come from him

Now, what do I owe the pleasure he said with a very husky voice, but you didn't respond. All you could do was snuggle in more.
With his free hand, he lifted it up towards your face, brush some Stray strands of hair behind your ear, rubbing his thumb Agains You're a temple
Is everything okay, darling? Look up, you gave a weak smile. Yeah, everything it okay now that you're here.
Did you have another nightmare? You nodded in response. Pulling you closer and grabbing the blanket, making sure you were fully covered. No matter what happens, I will always be here for you no matter what. Everything is going to be okay.

Snuggling into him more feeling completely relaxed like that nightmare never even happened, no having peace of mind you begin to drift back to sleep
Now, what are we going to do if we get caught? Think for a second. I don't know, Frankly. I don't care. Lightly laughing at your response, you both fell  silent once more, just feeling him breathe in and out.

Everything is going to be okay. I love you, Y/N. Almost completely asleep, you Faintly hear him.

Looking over, he placed a soft kiss on your forhead, moving into a better position and falling asleep himself.

~ Author note~
I know this one was shorter than the last one I do. Apologize about that. Thought this up at work and had to put it on here, I do hope you Enjoyed it. Thank you for reading