Love Blinds

It's been some time since I been here at hogwarts. It feels almost like a dream, being able to befriend beautiful creatures and wave a wand to make magic.

If I was told that this was going to be my life, I would tell the person they were crazy but here I am. But I tell you that's not the best part.

The best part is finding romance. At least that's what Nettie says only because she's madly in love. Every time I see here, I swear she has heart eyes. It's kinda irritating seeing I haven't found a single person. But I wouldn't deny I have a crush, but it's doubtful that anything will happen.

Walking down the halls of hogwarts towards ominis, sebastian and I favorite place to just hide. A place to take a breather away from everything.

Holding my books in hand, I greeted others on my way until I got to the door. I made sure the cost was clear before I entered.

There was a dark. I could feel the dangerous power coming down the hall. "Hello?" I called out. Feeling my shin crawl, goosebumps popped up, making me uneasy.

Hearing nothing, I pulled out my wand and headed down the hall. I could hear someone saying a cast over and over. Reaching the end, i saw sebastian over a table, his wand out of the dark magic around him swirling from his wand.

"Sebastian?!" I called out surprised. He quickly turned around, a spark raised. He walked over to me his hand up in the air.

"This isn't what you think this is." He said. Looking at him in udder Disbelief. He was doing dark magic even after everything happened?!

"They hell is it, sebastian!" I snapped at him, making him flinch. Walking closer to him, my hand tightened around my wand, my fingers turning white while my anger rose. "I..i.." Sebastian studder unsure what to say anymore.

"Jesus, sebastian! Why do this!" I yelled him my voice filled with anger. Panic seep into sebastian. We were both too distracted to notice what was happening next to us before it was too late. An explosion went off, sending us both flying.

Sebastian coughed and waved his hand to see thought the smoke. "Y/n?" He called out cought. He got to his feet quickly. calling out my name once more.
Fire was everywhere. He frankly looked around calling my name, but no response, making him panic. Until he spotted us on the ground are clothes burnt. He rushed over, taking over his cloak using it to stomp the fire down to pick me up, completely ignoring his own discomfort and pain. The only thing he was worried about was us.

He rushed out of the catacombs, rushing pasted other students who came over to see what the noise was.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○●○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○°

Slowly pushed up on the bed, groaning in pain. I looked around only to see nothing. It was black like someone forgot to turn on the lights. Before I could panic even more, someone reached out and grabbed my arm, and I let out a terrified scream.

"Woah! Jeez! I'm sorry, " they said. I recognize the voice. "Sebastian?" I asked, unsure, moving around trying to see but nothing. "Yeah. It's me, Take it easy, Y/n." Sebastian said soothing. He reached out and grabbed my shoulders, gently rubbing it.

"You were really badly injured." Sebastian spoke up shame clearly in his voice. I reached up and touched my face, feeling bandages around my eyes. Fear sinking into my bones.

"Sebastian? What happened?!" I asked, confused while my fingers traced over the bandages. I heard sebastian let out a deep sigh. "I'm sorry.. the explosion.." Sebastian voice was stuck. All he could remember was me unconscious on the floor burned. The guilt over taking him.