Arrange marriage To The Devil prt 2

Sternly in bed slowly waking up to get my Bearings slowly sitting up rubbing my eyes. My bare shoulders shivered from the sudden cold air. Looking around, you remembered that yesterday you got married and now was in your honeymoon. Last night was just a blur.

All you could remember was him carrying me into the bedroom and flopping me down on the bed. I had too much to drink.

Barely even awake, I could feel him taking off my shoes and unlacing an unreasonable tight dress. I shivered when my body was exposed. "Gods above, you're stunning." I heard him whispered darkly.

Coming to my senses, my eyes shot open and threw the blankets off me. I was still wearing my undergarments. Thank God. But the thought of him seeing my undressed was still an embarrassing thought.

"Finally awake?" I heard him speak out, making me yelp in surprise, pulling the blanket up, holding it close to my chest, making me laugh. "Don't worry. You have nothing to hide from your husband." Hearing his words was like a loud bell in my ear. He was my husband now. It's going to be a while before I could ever get used to that.

He walked closer, his arms crossed. He was already ready, wearing a dark cloak that went down to his ankels. While he wore a corset that showed his fit body. The sight did something deep down in me, making me squeeze my legs together.

He kept his hands in his pocket while he leaned down with a dark look and a sinners smirk. "I'll be back. Got Business to attend to so be a good girl and be ready when I come back." He said, getting dangerous close. He leaned down towards my neck. I could feel his hot breath tickling me. "Nod if you understand." He whispered in my ear, and I replied with a nod. He chuckled low in my ear and leaned back. I took a breath. I didn't realize I was holding.

His smirk didn't fall while his eyes traveled down my cover body, licking his lips before he left without a word. Leaving me speechless.

Getting out of bed, pulling the blanket with me, letting it drag on the floor, walking over to the bedroom door, I peaked out and saw him get his wand, then his watch before he headed out. He didn't look back.

Walking back into the bedroom and taking a deep breath. All of this was new. He was..different. a kind of man you don't meet often. But sometimes about him is dangerous.

Your thoughts ran wild while you got ready. Lucky for you, everything you packed was already here. Walking over to one of your suit cases.

The first thing I see is that damn black and green lace lingerie, your mother insisted that I must have and several others she stuffed in here when I said no, but here we are. Pushing them aside, I picked out one of my favorite dress and corset.

Setting them in the bed, I walked into the bathroom to take a nice shower and freshen up. Then I got ready.

Maybe it was time to explore this small cabin. Though I don't think we will be here for more than a week before we head to his home. Exiting the room was little to nothing. Just a small living room connected to the kitchen. Nothing more.

This place was pretty bare. Like this place was never had a person live her in years. I could taste the dust. Rolling up my sleeving, I walked into the kitchen and looked for cleaning supplies.

The sun started to slowly fall. I got to my feet and looked out the window. Watching the little light disappear. Sebastian had been gone all day. There is nothing like spending your first day as husband and wife alone. Leaving a bitter sweat taste in my mouth.

Letting out a loud sigh throwing the wet hand towel onto the table when a loud bang could be heard outside, making me jump. Carefully walked over and opened the door to see sebastian holding his side and leaning against the wall with he other. "Hello darling." He smirked only for him to grunt. My eyes widened, and I grabbed his arm over my shoulder and helped him inside.

"Jesus, sebastian! What happened?!" He carried him onto the couch, and he grunted in pain. "Business." He croaked out. I kneeled in front of him, giving him a look of "don't give me that bull shit."

He groaned in frustration. But he refused to speak up. I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to undress yourself or do I?" I said, crossed my arms, and raised my eyebrow, making me chuckled.

"Go ahead." He said, giving me a wicked smile and moving his arms and resting them on the couch head like this was some vacation. Shaking me head.

Moving closer, I slowly undid his corset. He let out a deep breath of relief, and I slowly moved my hands under his shirt to lift it up. I could feel his hot gaze watching my every move. His body was fit to a T. He had scars littered his body, but it made him oddly hotter. I didn't realize I was staring.

"Is it to your liking?" He said with a low chuckle. I rolled my lips and shook my head to come back to reality, making him laugh. His wound wasn't deep but definitely needed to be treated before it got worse.

We both fell into silence while I patched him up. Once done, he reached down to touch it when I stopped him. He looked at me, surprised. "Leave it be." I said, holding his eyes. I slowly let go of his hand when he grabbed my wrist, pulling me closer. Letting out a gasp in surprise.

"I should properly thank you." He said his voice low, sending a shiver down my spine. My lips parted, looking down at his lips. He chuckled and pulled me up onto his lap, making me straddled him. He let out a deep growl from the pain, my hands on his chest.

He grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me forward. His thumb pushed my chin up and slowly moved it up, brushing against my buttom lip. "Open." He breathed out with a deep growl, and I obeyed, making him smirk. "Good girl." His deep voice and words made me shiver, my body heated up. He pulled my head down, kissing me roughly. His tongue danced with mine for Dominance, and I let him. Letting out a low moan while he continued to kiss me. No. Devor me whole, and I let him.

He pulled away when a loud knock on the door interrupted us. He let out a growl of annoyance. "I got it." I said with a shakey voice still coming down from whatever that was.

Slowly getting off him and headed over to the door when it was kicked in. Reveling two men. They pulled out their wands, and I ducked to the right while they aimed at sebastian. He jumped over the couch, and their killing curse hit the couch and not him. They ran over to him, and he pulled out his Wan while I did the same. Sebastian didn't hesitate to use the killing curse while I used Accio, throwing them back into the wall. Knocking them out.

Sebastian got up grunting in pain. He walked over. and aimed his wand at the unconscious man and didn't hesitate again. His face lit up with the green glow of the curse and killed him. I gasped out, surprised. I looked at him. He turned to face me, and I took a step back. All he did was smirk.

"There's no escape, darling."