Unfinish business. (fixed)

After everything that has happened this very eventful year, you can't help this feeling that it is far from over.

you were deep in thought that you didn't notice Natty yelling your name.

"Y/N!!"

she garbed your shoulder, turning you to face her. "My goodness Y/N what has you so deep in thought? I called you name three times. "

"I'm so sorry natty what's up?" Natty, look at me with worry all she could do what sigh and shake her head.

"What is it natty? did I forget something again?"

She laughs in responds "lately you been deep in thought. it because of him isn't?" she tilted her head with a smirk on her face,

your facebegins to turn and a new shade of pink. "Oh my god, yes you are."

all you could so is sigh in responds
"okay okay you are right. I can't help it, okay?"

natty just patted your shoulder. "You should tell him before it's too late Y/N."

you shock your head. "Hell no! what if he doesn't like me back -

" Who won't like you?"

both you and Natty both look with wide eyes to see not other than the man you are talking about. Sebastian Sallow

"Come on, guys, you can just go silent like that. that just hurtful"

"S-sorry just you startled us," you studder to respond. "Um..so what are you doing here?" hoping he forgets his question, and maybe you can get out of here without reveling your crush for him.

" now now cant a man walk down the hall way with out permission? now that I have answered your question, it's only fair that you answer mine."

you didn't know how to respond. all you could do was look up at him with fear in your eyes. You wanted to tell him, but you something wasn't letting you

" umm well-" Look everywhere, but him

when Natty garbed your hand and started running away, yelling over her shoulder, "WE REALLY NEED TO BE OFF OR WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!"

" Natty, stop," you yell through heavy breaths,

"Natty, please." Berily able to say please she finally hearing your pleads,

stopped by a bench. Completely out of breath leading over hands on your knees you look over at natty she to was out of breath she walked over and sat down Signaling you to sit down next to her and you did.
"A little warning next time would be nice, but thank you. You save my ass."

"You're welcome, but maybe it time to just confess. I won't be there the next time."

You just look at the ceiling sighing in agreement, "maybe one day but not today."

you guys just sat there in Silence for some time before ominis came around the corner natty, and you both greeted ominis, and he responded with a small smile

"I ran into sebastian just a bit ago, and he seemed quite puzzled. He told me that you and natty just out of nowhere ran away."

I'm slightly embarrassed about the whole Ordeal you didn't really want to relieve it to its Probably best not to tell him about your crush on his best friend

" I just got to ask. Was this because of your crush on sebastians?

could feel your ears heating up. Natty just chuckled behind you.

You whipped your head now facing Natty. "You're not helping!"

"Now why would I help? Everyone knows about it. you are not very good at hiding it. "