Darkness

You could feel the coldness of the ground on you back. Your mind is still fussy. You started your move only to get a dizzy spell, must if hit your head when you fell.

Right one minute, you were in the halls of hogwarts, and the next, you're falling into darkness.

You fluttered your eyes open to see absolutely nothing. Everything was in the case of darkness. There is no light shining down from the haven nor under someone door. Just nothing.

I'm trying to get up once again, I moved my hand to get a better position only to hit something. Soft?

You pinched it only to be greeted, but someone saying Ow. They sounded annoyed to the fact that we woke them up from their slumber.

"What the hell?" The unknown man said, confused

You didn't respond. They sounded awfully familiar. How could I forget? I didn't fall alone.

"Sebastian?" I finally said equally as confused.

He hand moved closer to mine, almost touching. "Yes, and you are?" He started to sound more annoyed than confused.

"Y/N." I said softly

I could hear the scoffed he tried to hide. "Don't sound too excited." I said Sarcastically.

"Whatever." He responded, moving away, trying to be had far from me had posable.

I know we handed a few disagreements about what we should do, and the whole agreement about the goblin was the nail in the coffin. After that day, we hardly talked even after everything was over.

There have been times we tried to talk through it and try to go back to how friendships were before, but it always ended with us yelling. Now we can't be in the same room together, always avoiding each other unless we either have to be there for class or with friends.

ominis often tried, but he failed. Also, eventually, he gave up on it all together. Others have tired themselves, but they failed. And I think we both did too. 

After a few minutes of silence. You had enough getting, but you patted off the dirt from your clothes. You rustle in your pockets,trying to find you wand, but nothing.

"What are you doing?" He asked, still annoyed

"I'm not going to just still here and do nothing." Taking a long needed sigh.

"And what exactly are you going to do? Huh? Run into the darkness, hoping to find something?" He said while his voice got louder

"Look, sebastian." You said his name like it was a curse never to be said. "I don't care what you plan to do, but I'm not waiting, and if walking into nothing is the best option, then I'm doing so, come if you want."

Unable to see him, I could hear his clothes rustle from him getting up. "I guess you are right." He said, almost angry and himself for saying so. 

I stood there for a few minutes, trying to gather my thoughts when I took a heavy sigh. "You, by chance, have your wand?" I asked lightly, chucked.

"If I did, I would have used it by now."He said coldly back.

If I knew I was going to be stuck in somewhere random with sebastian, I might have never gotten out of bed.
I wish this was a bad dream. I slapped my face, making a loud Smack. The sound was carried off into the void.

"What the hell!" Sebastian said in a raised voice.

"Thought maybe it was a bad dream or something." I said back, feeling the sting radiating off my cheeks.