A New King Must Rise Prt.3

It's been a couple of weeks since that day in the forest. I had finally found sebastian after all this time.

Poppy and Natty had to leave. They were happy to see sebastian and Sworn to secrecy about the whereabouts of his kingdom.

I spent most of my days in his chambers. His right hand, man Christopher, come and check up on me for him when sebastian is too busy.

And apparently, ominis his here has well. He told me that he had run away. He couldn't continue to live with corrupted people. So sebastian offers a place for him.

Ominis now helps sebastian in his court with important matters. Ominis often spends his time with me in the library.

It was a nice quiet afternoon. I decided to head to the library to do some reading. Sebastian wanted to go on a hunting trip with Christopher, so I haven't seen him in a few days.

I mean, yes, I'm sad, but he's a king I can't have near me at all times. I fiddled with the ring around my neck while I read my book. I sighed deeply. I was looking at the book, but I wasn't reading it. I couldn't help but think a out sebastian.

Is he okay? Is he hurt? When will he be back? These questions plaged my mind over and over again. I thought reading would help distract me.

"Hey, you okay?" Someone behind me asked me. I was snaped out of my thoughts and looked behind me.

It was ominis. I took a deep breath before speaking. "Yeah. I'm okay." I said with a tired and worried tone.

Ominis pulled a chair next to me out and sat next to me. I had a worried expression on. "Okay, but I'm here for you." I said calmly and softly.

"Thanks, ominis. I really appreciate that." I said back with a soft tone.

I went back to my book and ominis to his. He pulled out his wand and began reading beside me.

We sat in silence for hours. I could see the nice orange glow of the sunset thought the windows of the library.

I took a deep breath and stretched in my chair. I closed my book and stood up.

"I'm going to head to bed. Good night, ominis." I said, put a gentle pat on his shoulder. He nodded and kept reading.

"Get some good sleep Y/N" he said back with warmth in his voice. He had a kind small smile on.

I left the table and put back my book, and headed back to our room. It didn't take long for me to get there.

I headed in and changed into my sleep wear and turned off the lights and went under the covers, and drifted off to sleep.

There was a loud bang from the door being thrown open, and the lights were quickly turned back on.
"Y/N WAKE UP." Someone yelled at me, running up at me and pulling off my covers.

I turned over at the person clearly Irritated at them from waking me up so Rudely. I opened my eyes and saw Christopher.. why is he here? Where sebastian?

Before I could ask my questions, he pulled me off the bed and onto my feet.

"You need to come with me now! It's sebastian!" He said with worry. He voice was slightly shaking.

He held my hand and began walking fast to the infirmary. I did say a word I let me towards sebastian.

My heart was beating like crazy. My breathing increases. He held my hand tightly, and I did the same.

We finally made it to the Infirmary. I saw sebastian he was on the bed covered in blood, and he was unconscious. There were people running everywhere trying to help him.

I stood there speechless. I didn't realize that tears had fallen. I squeeze his hand tighter.

"Dose...dose ominis know?" I asked him, my voice breaking.

"No. He kept asking for you, " He said sofly. He couldn't believe what was going on, either.

I let go of he hand. And didn't look away from sebastian. "Go get him. now!" I said. My voice was creaking, tears falling.

Christopher didn't say another word he started to run towards ominis room to try and find him.

I took a deep breath and walked closer to sebastian. The nurses told me they did everything they could, but it's up to him.

I nodded my head in agreement and pulled a chair next to him, and held his hand tightly. I wiped away the tears and tried to calm down my breathing.

After a few minutes, ominis and Christopher came through the door. Ominis quickly walked up to me, pulled a chair closer, and sat down.

"How did this happen?" Ominis asked. You could tell his voice that he was worried and scared for sebastian.

Christopher walled up next to us and took a deep breath. "We got surprised by a pack of dire wolves, and he pushed me out of the way and took the hit for me." He told us. He voice was weak. You could tell he was beating himself up about it.

"So this is your fault." Ominis said he voice breaking. Christopher didn't respond. He held his head low and held his hands tightly.

I didn't say a word. I held his hands tightly and looked at him. I moved my free hand through his hair and gentle touching his cheek.

After a few hours chiropractor left and I told ominis to head to bed. It was going to be a hard few days and he was going to be need to take sebastian place.

I stayed sitting next to sebastian unmoving. I fiddled with my ring around my neck. I looked at him worried he'll never wake up or get better.

I Eventually fell asleep holding his hand tight. After hours later I woke up to see sebastian was still sleeping.

Some of the nurse came over to clean his wounds  and change his bandages.

I had to leave and help ominis around the kingdom. He told me he couldn't take sebastian place. He didn't know how so I did.

It has been a week and sebastian was still out cold. I checked up on him when I could but it was hard. I was being dragged everywhere. Doing paperwork and doing meetings non stop.

I was in sebastian study doing some paperwork when someone came barging in.

"He's awake! He's awake!" They said with a wide smile and was out of breath.

I dropped my pen and stood up quietly and ran to sebastian side.

I got there out of breath and saw him. He was sitting up. Awake. He was awake.

"Hey." He Said weakly. He had a small smile on while he looked at me with tired eyes and love in them.

"Hey." I said softly back.. I slowly walked over and sat next to him.

"I heard you being running the kingdom for me." He said with the same tired and loving tone.

"I would love to have you have my queen." He continued to talk with the same tone. I didn't speak I just looked at him. I held his hand tightly. I was still trying to believe he was still here.

"Hey. You okay?" He asked rasing he and and resting it on my cheek. I leaned into his touch and had a small smile on.

"Yeah. Never better." I said softly. I continue to hold his hand tight and he squeeze back.

I fiddled with my ring around my neck. "I never really got to ask you Properly.' He said lightly laughing.

He pulled away and grabbed my hand that held the ring.

"Will you do me the pleasure and be my wife? My queen?" He asked with warmth and love in his tone.

Tears fell and I took a deep breath. "Yes." I said softly with shakey breaths.

He had a wide smile on and kissed me gently on the cheek then my lips. His lips where soft and gentle.

The kiss was passionate and slow. He pulled away having the biggest smile on..

"God I love you Y/N" he asked sofly looking deep into my eyes with love.

"I love you too sebastian." I said matching his tone and kissing him again.