soulmates. 𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖞𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖓�...

De gabiwrld

⁀➷ ⋆˚₊ [💚] ˚* · ° ◌ ❝lloyd is so babygirl coded!❞ 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍, being soulmates is more of a struggle tha... Mai multe

soulmates
starring
arc¹
prologue
chapter¹
chapter²
chapter³
chapter⁴
chapter⁵
chapter⁶
chapter⁷
chapter⁸
chapter⁹
chapter¹¹
chapter¹²
chapter¹³
chapter¹⁴
chapter¹⁵
chapter¹⁶
chapter¹⁷
chapter¹⁸
chapter¹⁹
chapter²⁰
chapter²¹
chapter²²
chapter²³
chapter²⁴
chapter²⁵
chapter²⁶
chapter²⁷
chapter²⁸
chapter²⁹
chapter³⁰
chapter³¹
chapter³²
chapter³³
chapter³⁴
chapter³⁵
chapter³⁶
chapter³⁷
chapter³⁸
chapter³⁹
chapter⁴⁰
chapter⁴¹
chapter⁴²
chapter⁴³
chapter⁴⁴
chapter⁴⁵
chapter⁴⁶
chapter⁴⁷
chapter⁴⁸
chapter⁴⁹
chapter⁵⁰
chapter⁵¹
chapter⁵²
chapter⁵³

chapter¹⁰

947 51 37
De gabiwrld

umbrella's 

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

04:57 PM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

lloyd won. he actually won against a guy who's been playing basketball all his life.

it left the school speechless. y/n gasps with a laugh. she never knew it'd be like this, wow. and looked amazing doing it. y/n looks at her heart, seeing purple. a colour of pride.

people fall from the bleachers, congratulating lloyd who is so confused.

he looks at kai for help to see him flirting with skylor who's meant to be sick. but she was skiving. 

he groans softly before smiling awkwardly at people who surround him. people hitting his back, hugging him, shaking his hand. this is so weird. 

y/n looks down, smiling softly and biting her finger before walking off. she's got to go home. she's hungry and definitely needs a shower. but why would you shower at school? gross. 

she'll find lloyd tomorrow and congratulate him on getting onto the basketball team. but she doesn't see her heart go a greyish blue as lloyd watches her walk away. 

💚

y/n walks through the rain, an umbrella over head her. she's changed out of her cheer uniform, thankful that she decided to wear boots. well, it is september. you can't expect the weather to be perfect even though summer was literal a day ago. 

the song, let me love you by rita ora is playing in her pink [head phones/ear phones/air pods]. he looks out at the sky, seeing the grey clouds with is definitely contradicting her mood. she's in a good mood. 

she spots elena standing next to the bus stop, on her phone. the curly mousy brown haired girl looks down at her phone, chewing gum. 

y/n purses her lips, walking over to elena. 

"what?" elena asks, noticing her presence. "more cheer stuff?"

"no," y/n states. "here," y/n puts her hand out, the umbrella in it. elena looks at y/n confused before taking it. "get home safe,"

and with that y/n walks off, pulling the hood of her coat up. 

elena looks at her walk away as her heart increases. oh no. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

22.2K 674 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...
4.4K 225 21
"𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥?" 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴. "𝘖𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 �...
33.8K 1K 15
[Final book to Alliance] Well this is it. Marriage. I found the one. But life throws curve balls faster than you can say "I do" and we're really in...
54.5K 1.9K 64
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿   A Soulmate "Is someone who challenges you to be better, someone who can't st...