These Battle Scars-Teen Wolf...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with... More

✨️Introduction✨️
♠️Aesthetics♠️
🎃Part One-Season One🎃
🎗A small introduction🎗
✨️The Start of an adventure✨️
♠️The New Girl,Max's place♠️
🍁The Party and Issac🍁
🔒Scott🔒
✨️The Practice✨️
⚒️The Game⚒️
🩰Bus incident🩰
📅The Group Date 📅
🪴Meeting Allison Family🪴
🌻Movie Store and Conference🌻
🗒️Author Note 🗒️
🥂Heart Monitor🥂
🐺Attracting the alpha attention🐺
⚡️Trapped in the school⚡️
🔐Aftermath, full moon🔐
➿️A chase,an alpha reveal➿️
💱Saving Jackson💱
➿️Formality➿️
✨️Codebreaker✨️
🎊The S2 Aesthetics🎊
🔷️Part Two-Season Two🔷️
🌻Hanging out with Issac🌻
🐺Hanging out with the boys🐺
🔐Issac and Max🔐
🪴Erica🪴
⛸️The Ice Rink Date⛸️
⚠️Quick Poll⚠️
☣️Boyd and Derek's pack☣️
♻️Targeting Lydia♻️
🏵Frenemy🏵
🎎Fighting against Max🎎
😱Truth comes out/Max's Death😱
✨️Rave, PTSD, Kanima, Hunters✨️
🌤Full Moon🌤
🧭Matt, Kanima, Hunters,🧭
🗻Leaving to Start again🗻
⏳️Captured and Locked away⏳️
🔱New OCs and Esme New Self🔱
👑The Season 3 A Aesthetics👑
❇️Part Three-Season Three A❇️
❤️Our new Relationship pairings❤️
🧞‍♀️Bitten and left for dead🧞‍♀️
💫Found By Scott💫
👑Awakening and a hybrid👑
📸 Returning back home📸
📖Esme and Scott's Children📖
🌸Back to School/Deucalion🌸

🔷️The Kanima🔷️

553 18 26
By BuckysDoll24

I was dropped off at home whilst Scott was going to get Stiles from the garage as something had happened there. I entered my room grabbed my food box and diary and began to eat some bits as I wrote pages in my diary so that I could place it within my box along with my memory book.

"Time to binge eat and forget about life for a while," I said softly before eating my cakes, pizza and sweets whilst listening to Fat Funny Friend by Maddie Zahm my favourite music so far.

I could see Stiles and Scott returning from the mechanic's and they headed inside. They made their way into my room and Stiles immediately hugged me as tightly as he could and I hugged my brother.

Scott stood at the door, waiting for permission to enter," You can come in," I said softly and Scott entered and nuzzled against my neck scent marking me and providing comfort to me and himself.

"Want to watch a movie with me?" I asked with a soft smile." Sure we need to watch a Marvel film!" Stiles exclaims." Anything with Bucky in it or Loki," I said with a smile." I love Bucky, he's just awesome!" I said with a smile.

"You just love his eyes and abs," Stiles says with a look." Well, he's eyes are adorable and his abs are to die for," I giggled making Scott nudge me and making me look at him." What?" I asked with a laugh and Scott smiled even more, "It's good to see you laugh and smile again," Scott said with a smile and hugged me deeply and lovingly.

We all watched Captain America The First Avenger. Scott had me snuggled into his chest and I fell into a deep sleep to his heartbeat.

*3rd Pov*

"That's the first time she's slept," Stiles notes looking at Esme sleeping in Scott's arms." I think she knows she's safe and I'm here," Scott tells Stiles." I should kill him, I want to kill him and I don't care if I have his blood on my hands Scott, he deserves everything coming at him," Stiles says shaking.

"He will get what's coming to him, and when it does let's be there for Esme as she'll need us more than ever," Scott says softly stroking her hair and gently kissing her head." You love her don't you?" Stiles questions." With all my heart Stiles, ever since third grade but I shook it off that she's your sister and she didn't like me that way," Scott says softly.

"She loves you, Scott she does, she's always loved you and still does. I approve of her and you, I know you won't hurt her like he has been doing," Stiles says with a soft look." I want to be with her, she's my anchor my only direction in the world," Scott admits softly." If she ever gets free and has time to recover I give you my blessings to love her forever," Stiles says with a smile.

(3rd Pov Ended)

*
The next day, I was at school and the boys were talking about a book that contains supernatural creatures. Max was at school today and he came looking for me." Esme sweetheart, come on I got to get ready for the game tonight," Max smirks. I head over to him and both Scott and Stiles grabbed my arms.

"She's going nowhere with you, take the hint we know and you're done for," Scott says getting in Max's face Max scoffs in Scott's face, "Oh yeah go for it tell on me but you're gonna need proof," Max smirks." The marks on my sister's body are enough evidence," Stiles says.

"Then tell on me as I'll easily report you both to the authorities for one being a werewolf and the other one for dangerous driving," Max smirks. Max grabbed me and pulled me down the corridor and shoved me into a wall." Stop it!" I shouted." Ooh getting brave are we?" Max smirks.

"I don't want this anymore! We are done! Do you hear me?! Done!! You are a fucking disgusting human being!!! Go to hell, Max!" I shouted walking away and Max grabbed the back of my hair and sent me into the wall.

I groaned in pain and I saw Max in front of me," You're never getting rid of me, so get up and be a good girl and I'll forget that little outburst," Max smirked evilly at me. I got up and Max gripped my hair and we left the school grounds.

*

I was now at the lacrosse game with new bruising and new cuts. I was watching the game go down. I saw Allison, and her grandfather was here, and the coach was losing his mind."Come on, is that thing even a teenager? I wanna see a birth certificate!" Coach yells.

"Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong?" Coach shouts, and I laugh at this."Eddie Abramovitz, Coach." Stiles answers. They call him "The Abomination." Stiles says."Oh, that's cute." Coach says sarcastically.

I watched as Stiles headed off the field after seeing Allison drop a set of keys to him. I decided to follow him and not watch Max play as I don't love him but he won't let me leave.

I catch up to Stiles and we make our way to the school and we hear Lydia crying in her car. I take the keys off Stiles and push him towards the car.

"Go and comfort her." I said to him."What?" He says."Go comfort, Miss Drama Queen, I'll go and look for the book myself." I said walking away. I leave him to it and begin my search.

"Esme?" I hear Stiles say."I thought I'd told you.." I say turning around. I see Erica holding Stiles by his ear."Derek wants a word with him," Erica says."Fine, we're coming," I said.

She nodded and led the way to Derek who was waiting for us by the swimming pool.

He holding a basketball ball and Erica joins his side."Stiles, Esme." Derek says."Derek," Stiles responds."Derek," I said crossing my arms.

"Hmm want to talk to Stiles here with you here is that alright" Derek says with a a soft smile.

"Okay hurry up with the questions." I said, "What did you see at the mechanic's garage?" Derek says, holding a basketball ball."Uh, several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting." Stiles answers.

Erica tries not to laugh, Derek smirks and pops the basketball ball."Holy God!" Stiles yelps."Let's try that again." Derek threatens.

"Seriously how old are you? Five? Stiles just answer his goddam stupid questions so we can all go home and I can go and watch Bucky Barnes Edits and ponder my life choices." I sighed

"All right, the thing was pretty slick looking. Um, the skin was dark, kind of patterned. Uh, I think I saw scales." Stiles says, giving in."Is that enough? Okay, because I've somebody I need to talk to--" Stiles questions

Derek gives him a look."All right, fine. Eyes... Eyes are, um, yellowish, and slit. Um, it has a lot of teeth... Oh, and it's got a tail, too!" Stiles rambles.

Derek looks up as do I and we see it. I pull Stiles towards me and behind me."Stiles," I said pointing up. "Are we good? What? Wait, have you seen it? You have this look on your face like you know exactly what I am talking about..." Stiles says.

We hear it hiss and screech as it jumps down it knocks Erica out. Derek crouches into a defensive position in front of Stiles and me.

Derek turns to push Stiles and me to move."Run," Derek says. The creature uses this as an opportunity to strike Derek's neck.

"Derek your neck." Stiles points out. Derek goes to touch his neck and starts to stumble, and Stiles and I help Derek."I can smell it. Please, hurry. Call Scott!" Derek commands Stiles.

Stiles went to message Scott, but all the wobbling from Derek meant he could keep a hold of his phone properly and drop his phone.

Stiles went to reach for his phone, but the sudden change in movements made Derek and me fall into the water.

"Stiles!" Derek/I yell as we fall. Stiles stared in surprise and made a split decision to dive into the water.

*
Derek, me and Stiles were still in the pool trapped."Okay, I don't see it." Stiles tells us. Stiles goes to swim whilst holding Derek. "Wait, wait, wait! Stop! Stop!" Derek says. They look up to see the creature circling the pool. "What's it waiting for?" Stiles questions.

We see it put its hand near the water and immediately pull it back hissing at the water. "Wait, did you see that? I don't think it can swim." Stiles points out.

"Okay, okay... I don't think I can do this much longer." Stiles says. His gaze then shifts to the phone on the side."No, no, no. Don't even think about it." Derek says."Would you just trust me this once?" Stiles questions.

"No!" Derek yells. "I'm the one keeping you alive, okay? Have you noticed that?" Stiles questions."Yeah, and when the paralysis wears off, who is gonna be able to fight that thing you or me?" Derek asks.

"Me!" Stiles say. Derek scoffs. "You don't trust me. I don't trust you. You need me to survive, which is why you are not letting me go," Derek says. Stiles looks to Derek then let's go."Stiles!" Derek/I yell.

Suddenly Scott turns up pulling us out of the water. Scott roared gaining the creature's attention he fought with the creature and held a piece of glass up to it and it looked confused and ran off.

*
"Is that even a language?" Stiles questions as we all stand by the jeep."How are we supposed to figure out what this thing is?" Scott asks.

"It's called a Kanima," Derek says walking over to us with Erica. "You knew the whole time?" Stiles accuses. "No. Only when it was confused by its reflection." Derek says

"It doesn't know what it is." Scott concludes."Or who." Scott states and Derek nods in response."What else do you know?" Stiles wonders.

"Just stories." Derek shrugs." Rumors." Derek says."But it's like us?" Scott asked confused."A shapeshifter? Yes. But it's not right. It's like a..." Derek says."An abomination." Stiles finishes.

Derek nods and turns to Erica in a signal to leave. "Derek?" Scott says stopping the duo."We need to work together on this. Maybe even tell the Argents." Scott suggests."You trust them?" Derek states.

"Nobody trusts anyone! That's the problem!" Scott yells."While we're here, arguing about who's on what side, there's something scarier, stronger, and faster than any of us, and it's killing people, and we still don't even know anything about it!" Scott yells.

"I know one thing when I find it?" Derek says turning to leave."I'm gonna kill it." Derek says walking away with Erica.

*
I'm at Max's home as he found me with the boys. I know you're all thinking just run tell someone! I did try and run and he battered me black and blue for it! I told my brother and best friend and I got hurt further from it.

Unless my dad finds my box and comes after Max or someone comes along and kills him. I'll never be free, I can't get free! This only ends with my death and I hope it is a quick one!

"Now I'm not gonna punish you tonight but I'm gonna chain you instead and leave you like that all night long," Max smirks. I never said a word and he chained me up and put a collar on my neck.

Max walked away and left me to be like this like a dog." I wish I could escape my hell," I said softly.

*
This chapter is done ✔️  Next up is Derek's pack coming after Lydia.

How was this chapter?

Ready for the next two chapters as after that it's two completely AU and the most exciting chapters👀👀👀

Last chance

Noah&Chris killing Max via shooting and setting the house alight👀👀👀

Or

Matt&Kanima killing Max via paralysis and throat slashing and torture👀👀👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 25.4K 67
Everyone wants to be a hero. Everyone thinks that when their moment comes, they'll know exactly what to do. You hope you'll have what it takes to sav...
31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
44.9K 918 22
As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from her brother. Unlike him, she is popular...
6.9K 215 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...