These Battle Scars-Teen Wolf...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with... More

✨️Introduction✨️
♠️Aesthetics♠️
🎃Part One-Season One🎃
🎗A small introduction🎗
✨️The Start of an adventure✨️
♠️The New Girl,Max's place♠️
🍁The Party and Issac🍁
🔒Scott🔒
✨️The Practice✨️
⚒️The Game⚒️
🩰Bus incident🩰
📅The Group Date 📅
🪴Meeting Allison Family🪴
🌻Movie Store and Conference🌻
🗒️Author Note 🗒️
🥂Heart Monitor🥂
🐺Attracting the alpha attention🐺
⚡️Trapped in the school⚡️
🔐Aftermath, full moon🔐
➿️A chase,an alpha reveal➿️
💱Saving Jackson💱
➿️Formality➿️
✨️Codebreaker✨️
🎊The S2 Aesthetics🎊
🔷️Part Two-Season Two🔷️
🌻Hanging out with Issac🌻
🐺Hanging out with the boys🐺
🪴Erica🪴
⛸️The Ice Rink Date⛸️
⚠️Quick Poll⚠️
☣️Boyd and Derek's pack☣️
🔷️The Kanima🔷️
♻️Targeting Lydia♻️
🏵Frenemy🏵
🎎Fighting against Max🎎
😱Truth comes out/Max's Death😱
✨️Rave, PTSD, Kanima, Hunters✨️
🌤Full Moon🌤
🧭Matt, Kanima, Hunters,🧭
🗻Leaving to Start again🗻
⏳️Captured and Locked away⏳️
🔱New OCs and Esme New Self🔱
👑The Season 3 A Aesthetics👑
❇️Part Three-Season Three A❇️
❤️Our new Relationship pairings❤️
🧞‍♀️Bitten and left for dead🧞‍♀️
💫Found By Scott💫
👑Awakening and a hybrid👑
📸 Returning back home📸
📖Esme and Scott's Children📖
🌸Back to School/Deucalion🌸

🔐Issac and Max🔐

775 23 7
By BuckysDoll24

⚠️TW- Abuse, Domestic violence, SA!! So skip it if uncomfortable with this!!⚠️

I was at Max's home as he had returned and he picked me up from school and I've been here since then. I have been beaten, chained, and raped repeatedly for a while.

I'm still chained to the bed when I hear a noise coming up the stairs."See I told you brother we'd have fun with her," Max smirks evilly at me and I see Jackson walking in.

"No! Don't! Max don't do this! Please!" I cried in pain and struggled to get out of my restraints."You don't get to make demands sweetheart," Max smirks evilly.

"So how are we going to do this?" Jackson asked Max."You can have your fun first," Max says with a smirk. Max came over to hold me down by my arms.

Jackson stripped down and climbed on top of me, not before putting a condom on and began violating me." Please stop!!" I pleaded but Max grabbed my throat harshly.

"We're in charge now baby girl, so shut up," Max spits in my face. I immediately go quiet and Jackson pulls out and Max takes over."Max I got to go so have fun mate," Jackson smirks before leaving.

Max looks at me and smirks before grabbing his knife and putting tiny cuts above my private area." Done now I'm satisfied you have learned your lesson you can leave," Max snarks untying me.

⚠️TW ended⚠️

I left the house feeling numb, achy, and dizzy but I kept going and I walked past Lahey's house when I heard shouting and Issac came running out.

"Issac?" I asked softly." Esme run!" Isaac says grabbing my arm gently and we run away from an angry Mr Lahey."Let's go!" I told him and we kept running.

We hid in an alleyway in downtown Beacon Hills as it began to rain harshly on us and Issac kept a hold of me." You're hurt again," Isaac says sadly." I can't get out, even if I tell someone what can they do? He'll get away with it the rich always do," I said sadly.

We begin to hear Issac's dad calling out for him."Isaac! Isaac!" We hear him call out." Isaac," We hear him say."Isaac? Isaac, Okay, that's enough. Let's go!" He shouts fed up.

"That's it, grab your bike and let's go!" We continue to hear him say."Isaac?" He says unsure."Holy--" We hear him say and hear him run away. We hear him scream and Isaac covers my ears from the screaming.

"We need to go, do you know where Derek is?" I asked Issac." Yeah come on," Isaac says softly pulling me towards the way it is to go to Derek's place. Issac led me to Derek's place, and I headed inside with Issac.

"Derek? Derek!" Isaac shouted. I saw his silhouette. "What's wrong?" Derek asked."My dad. I think he's dead." Issac says, "What did you do?" Derek asked."That's the thing. It wasn't me." Isaac says.

"It wasn't him. A werewolf didn't do it," I tell him backing Isaac up. Derek nods in response."So we need to work out what killed him and fast so tomorrow go school like nothing happened," Derek tells Issac, who nods in response.

"I better go home, I'll see you later Isaac," I say softly before leaving." Wait!" Derek says softly."Yes?" I asked softly."You're not okay are you?" Derek asks gently.

"You know I'm not, but there's nothing you or anyone can do, I will be fine," I said softly before leaving.

*

I was on the bleachers after school today as Max had practice as did the rest of the lads plus Issac was here. Issac ran over to me before getting it line." I'm nervous Es, I feel like something happening," Isaac says scared.

"You're gonna shift tonight it's a full moon, I'll be there for you okay?" I said softly." I got you, brother," I said softly smiling at him." Thank you, sister," Isaac says softly kissing my forehead.

Scott decided to run over to me and nuzzles against my neck scent marking me and providing comfort to us both." He's back Scott you shouldn't do that," I said softly but I hated telling Scott no especially when I like it when he does that to me.

"I don't care anymore. You are my everything Es," Scott says softly smiling at me." How can we be together when I'm not good enough for you? I don't deserve you," I said softly.

"You are good enough for me, you are good enough, he's made you think this and I won't allow it anymore you hear me?" Scott asks gently." Go back to practice Scott please?" I tell him not looking at him and I see Max coming at me.

Both Scott and Isaac stand in his way,"  You with me now!" Max harshly says."She's going nowhere with you leave now," Scott says getting into Max's face." No, she's mine! And I will rip you to pieces," Max smirks and a brawl goes off between the three of them.

"Hey! That's enough!" Dad says getting in between them." Now what's going on?!" Dad yells." Nothing," Max scoffs walking away." Isaac Lahey?" Dad asked and Issac nodded in response.

"Issac!" I shouted two deputies took Isaac into custody and I ran to him and hugged him." I'm coming to get you out okay?"

Dad pulled me to the side." How do you know Issac?" He asked me," He's my best friend's Dad," I said with a soft smile.

"Dad, he was with me last night, so whatever happened, he didn't do it because he was with me, "I say with a look."Okay, come with me, Esme," Dad says, leading me away.

I was with Issac getting interviewed by my dad," What happened between you and your dad?" Dad asked Issac.

"He asked about my grades, and he was getting mad because I wasn't answering him straight away. I told him the grade, and he got mad really mad and threw a glass pitcher at me, and I ran into her," Isaac says, looking at me

"It's true, I was coming home from Max's and I bumped into Isaac and we ran off as his dad was chasing us, we managed to lose him and then we were walking around till the sun rose," I tell my dad.

"Where did you go after she left?" Dad asked Issac." He was staying somewhere dry considering it was raining Dad," I said in a  duh tone of voice. "I made sure he was asleep and comfortable before I left him," I tell him.

"Dad I was with him the entire night before I came home, I was soaking wet remember?" I said with a soft look."Well, I need to take him into custody as we got a witness who heard fighting before he ran out," Dad says.

"Fine, I'm going too because I'm a witness for Issac and I said he's innocent," I said firmly putting my wrists together. Issac and I are taken to the station as we both leave we see Scott looking at us both as we go.

**

I'm now in a holding cell next to Issac, and I saw the moon was out."Isaac? Are you there?" I asked gently. "I'm here, but I'm changing now okay?" Isaac says.

"So don't be afraid of me, but I don't want you to come near me till it's over okay." Isaac says softly."Issac, I'm not scared of you. You are not a monster," I said softly."I've met monsters before and you and Scott aren't monsters," I say softly.

Alarms bells started ringing, and a man came in dragging Stiles in. Stiles moved and I saw a transformed Issac knock the man out.

"Isaac?" I asked gently. Issac turns to face me. Isaac comes to my cell and comes face to face with me." It's Esme, Isaac. I'm okay, I'm here," I said gently.

Isaac breaks the lock on my cell and gets me out. I came out of the cell and gently hugged Issac, who hugged me back.

Derek comes in breaking the needle on the floor, causing Issac to let go of me and spin around and growl and snarl at Stiles, who was cowering in the corner.

Isaac made an advance towards Stiles and Derek shifted and growled into Issac's face, making him shift back in submission, I went over to Isaac to check to make sure he was okay and he nodded.

"Come on, let's go before they all come back."Derek says gently." Go, Isaac, I'll see you soon," I said softly smiling at him." You go to come with me," Isaac says softly." Go and be safe okay?" I said softly.

Derek and Issac leave and Dad comes in to see me and Stiles standing there and a guy unconscious."Er, he did it, "Stiles points to the guy on the floor." Esme Where's Issac?" Dad asked." He let him out," I said pointing to the guy on the floor.

*

I'm now home and the full moon is over, I hear my window being opened and I look to see two werewolves standing there.

"Let me guess you want to sleep here huh?" I said softly smiling at them." Please?" Scott asks softly as Isaac climbs on the bed and nuzzles against me and Scott nuzzles my neck.

"Just this once okay?" I said softly smiling at them both. I snuggled closer to Scott's body and Issac snuggled closer from behind.

Like this-

I fell asleep in peace and comfort with my two favourite boys in the world. I just hope they forgive me one day and still love me when I'm no longer here.

*

This chapter is done ✔️  this was quite intense and shocking 😲

How was this chapter?

Who is counting the chapters down to Max's death?!

Loving Issac and Esme bond?

Esme goes on an ice rink date with the gang and Max👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
67.4K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
1.8K 18 30
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...
120K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...