✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

4

202 1 0
By koushuu17

The mother and son glanced at each other, and Li Cheng felt that she might be because this whole evening experience was too rich... caused a lack of qi and blood, so he looked away very calmly.

"It's an exaggeration, you never buy lottery tickets, son." Li Guihua sighed, helplessly reached out and pinched his face, saying that the young man didn't have to comfort her anymore, she was not as fragile as the other party imagined, Li Guihua put her hands on his shoulders, and it took a little strength to let go, turned around and walked towards the courtyard, "I can't use your tuition, I'll find another way."

Li Cheng hummed obediently, it's not a good thing to be too well understood, what else can he say?

"The steamed buns are stir-fried in the steamer compartment, and there is hot porridge underneath, after eating, you can Xi your homework well..." After Li Gui finished talking, Li Cheng had already finished dinner and returned to his room with a cup of tea.

The small brown door creaked shut, and the small room was eerily quiet.

Casually put the backpack on the desk, Li Cheng slid the zipper, took out two hundred and twenty-six crystal pearls and stuffed them into a clean shoebox, the small round balls under the light are big and full of jade snow lovely, the surface is glowing with a soft light, Li Cheng has seen a lot of pearls in the window of the jewelry store before, but like this, the gloss is so good that it bursts, it can be described as a unique high-quality grade.

Even if you don't look at the size, it must be very valuable.

Li Cheng buckled the lid of the box, there were so many things that he couldn't keep close to his body, so he could only put them in an inconspicuous corner like he was now - after turning out the physics Xi problem from his backpack for two hours, Li Cheng yawned and got up, deciding to quickly return to the embrace of the big bed.

He took one last look at the quiet shoebox, where the shadow of the parallelogram reflected in the white wall, raised his hand to turn off the light, took off his clothes and poured into the night's nest in a large font.

Hopefully, so far, not a dream...

The next day, Li Cheng's first reaction touched the tail ring on the handle, and the second reaction was to open the shoebox and look at it, and finally breathed a sigh of relief, carefully washed off the blood-stained white vest, and handed a fake note to the school after going out with the shoebox, and then turned around and walked to the east end of Dipping Street.

There was no business early in the morning, at the door of Tongxin Jewelry Store, Qi Weimin squatted on the side of the road with a dry cigarette and sprayed white fog, seven or eight clerks sprinkled inside and outside the door, Qi Weimin opened the cigarette holder on his mouth, saw the figure on the opposite side, and hey, "You kid came so early?" Don't you still have to go to class?

Li Cheng has been helping in jewelry stores for nearly a month, but he always takes advantage of the gap between school evening Xi to work, except for weekends, rarely comes during the day.

"I opened some pearls, and I'm going to give them to you."

Qi Weimin is a consultant hired by Tongxin Jewelry Store at a high price, and when he sees things, he is also a tyrant in the antique street when he is young, and then he slowly quits the antique circle when he is older, and begins to specialize in pearls, but with the boom of Tongxin Jewelry business in recent years, the old man's name is becoming more and more prosperous.

"Where's the stuff?"

"Here's it!" Li Cheng raised the shoebox in his hand embarrassedly.

Qi Weimin looked at it and couldn't help but be dumbfounded, even if this pearl was not in good condition, it couldn't just be put in a shoebox! It seems that the price is too low, but fortunately, it is an acquaintance like him, if it is placed in front of those masters, it is estimated that people will not raise their eyelids when they see this alternative packaging.

"Come in."

Qi Weimin walked into the store first, Tongxin Jewelry Store is also a time-honored store with a good reputation in Yongan City, the columns in the hall are starched with red skin, except for the counter with glass cover, other furnishings are antique, Li Cheng followed Qi Weimin to the front of the consultant desk, "What kind of mussel are you opening here?" Qi Weimin asked casually while blowing the tea leaves in the cup, of course, he didn't think that this kid would bloom any precious clam pearls, at most it was just ordinary freshwater clam beads like spinnaker mussels...

"Spinnaker mussels bought online."

Li Cheng put the shoebox on the table and lifted the lid by the way.

The old man on the other side glanced at it casually, and the teacup in his hand poured hot tea into his mouth, and he squirted out all the hot ones, three! Horn! Sail!

Spinnaker your sister!!

Whose spinnaker pearl can bloom so big as a dragon's eye! When will the river mussel this spinnaker help also be round and jade! Is this a long pearl with alluvial secretions of sediment accumulated over many years, or a big snowball rolling in the snow in winter?

The point is...... You're still in a shoebox!

You! Still! Dare! Put! Shoes! Box! Village!!

Qi Weimin almost vomited out a mouthful of old blood, and trembled and pointed to the shoebox in front of him, "Bought online?" "Today's young people are really amazing, and online shopping can be so hanging?

Li Cheng scratched his head shyly, and hummed honestly, "Originally, I bought it with the mentality of giving it a try, and the store said that it was a big mussel that was more than ten years old, and it may not be as beautiful as I imagined, but I really didn't expect that the pearls that came out were actually quite big."

"The store is so humble." Li Cheng sighed.

Qi Weimin: "..."How can it be called simple modesty, does this store still have brains in his head?" Replace it all with the glucose solution in the hanging bottle!

The old man Qi, who was greatly impacted, held the shoebox and arched Li Cheng to the side, stretched out his hand to hold one of them and observed it for a long time, and then took out one with the other hand to compare it with the previous one, and then took a ruler for measuring pearls, and his mouth sighed in amazement, "Oh, it's amazing, more than two hundred are exactly the same, the size and texture are actually comparable to sea pearls, even if all of them are compatriots of one mother, it can't be so coincidental, luck is too good!"

Li Cheng stood behind Qi Weimin, looking at his focused expression, and at this time he also understood that he was afraid that he had really picked up a bargain. After all, as a small helper in a jewelry store, his knowledge of pearls is only about the price corresponding to the diameter, and he is far less researched than Qi Lao.

Realizing that the owner of the big mussel bead was still behind him, Qi Weimin was busy with a magnifying glass and didn't look back: "How much did it cost to buy a mussel?"

Li Cheng was stunned, how much did it cost? Is it OK to pack half a bun of king of king ham sausages? But if you really say that... Will this person in front of him slap himself to death? After thinking about it carefully, Li Cheng still decided to say according to the price seen on Taobao: "Three hundred and five, postage fourteen." The

mussel money plus postage adds up to three hundred and sixty-four, and the pile in the box is at least hundreds of thousands.

"Putting antiques on this is called picking up leaks, you kid..." Qi Weimin almost wanted to cry when he heard it, no wonder the old man often said that fools have stupid blessings, and only then did he know that he couldn't fake it.

Li Cheng must be in his heart, and he was busy asking if the store still accepts pearls, Qi Weimin muttered a little, Li Cheng came to the store to help these days is not lazy or idle, the old man has a good impression of him, and he doesn't want him to suffer, "To tell you the truth, it's rare that your pearls are in good condition, and there is no flaw in selling beads alone, and the luster is even stronger than ordinary pearls, although the store also welcomes your batch of goods, but if you are not in a hurry to use the money, it is best to take it to auction." , you will earn more, you think about it.

"Thank you, Elder Qi, but the family will come up with a large amount of money in three days, and the auction should not be able to wait." Li Cheng shook his head, he knew that Qi Lao was right, but if the gambling debts that his brother-in-law was forced to owe were not repaid, Li's mother would not be able to let go for a day, no matter what, it was better to pay back the money first.

Anyway, he still has the tail ring in his hand, two hundred and twenty-six of which have been sold, and he will be able to have another one in the future.

"Alas, it's okay, I can still be the master in the store, and I will give you a mention of the purchase price, and you can't lose anything in the end." Qi Weimin said and went to get the account book, just took two steps and suddenly slapped his head, "Look at my memory, boy, you wait, it just so happened that before you came, a big boss Xu asked us if there were any original loose beads here, and he raised his hand to buy the next batch at a high price, and he didn't seem to be satisfied, but if you arrive a little earlier, you will definitely be able to get into his eyes!"

Li Cheng: "..."

Seeing Qi Lao flipping through his mobile phone to read the records, he ran outside the store to make a phone call, and when he came back, he was beaming with joy like a lantern on his face, "It's done, I didn't go far and was on the road, so I turned around and came back immediately." As soon as Qi Weimin's words fell, a black Porsche stopped silently outside the store.

When Li Cheng was secretly guessing whether Boss Xu had a big belly and a round waist or a shiny head, the car door slowly slid open, then a very white hand, then long legs and black decent suit pants, and then an elegant body like a cheetah, a handsome side face, deep facial features, and soft short hair...

Li Cheng: "..."Although it seems that he is indeed a successful person with many rich people, but the "Boss Xu" in your last sentence would be better understood if it was changed to "Mr. Xu", at least it sounds younger, and it is closer to the appearance of the original owner.

"Boss Xu, this is the seller of Bengzhu." Qi Weimin led Boss Xu into the door, and after looking at the mussel beads in the shoebox, he saw Boss Xu's brows stretched.

"Hello, Xu Hongyi." Xu Hongyi's voice was as indifferent as his appearance, and Li Cheng was not uncomfortable listening to it, after all, he was indeed a stranger, and there was no need for people to be enthusiastic about you, Li Cheng smiled, reached out and shook his hand, "Li Cheng."

Then there was a bank card in front of him.

Li Cheng was stunned for a long time, and didn't stretch out his hand to take it, mainly as a down-and-out household for too long and didn't understand what this meant, is it now popular for local tyrants to buy things and send bank cards directly?

"The password is six one, your pearl is very good, I bought it." Xu Hongyi stuffed the card into Li Cheng's hand, turned his head to look at the pearl, frowned slightly, although he was moved, he seemed to be a little entangled because of something, and hesitated for a moment before Xu Hongyi picked up the shoebox with "Xtep Fly-like feeling".

The big boss left in a little hurry.

Li Cheng looked down, and before he could discuss the price, the bank card was sent here... Glancing at Qi Lao, Li Cheng turned around and picked up the card slot on the counter and plugged it in, looking at the soft sister coin displayed on it, he almost dropped the credit card machine with a cleverness:

1000000!!

This kind of bank robbery-like speed of accumulating money can't be stopped at all, okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
2.5K 34 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
130K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
230K 4.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...