✓ The male god of the trade...

Galing kay koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... Higit pa

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

3

211 2 0
Galing kay koushuu17

The place where Li Cheng reappeared was in the door of room B of the men's bathroom, at this time, the door of the toilet room had been pulled outwards and opened, and the sky outside the window was gray, which made the lights in the corridor outside the toilet bright and dazzling, and the two people who were cheating under the lamp were gone.

He stood alone for a moment, and everything that had happened in this little half a day felt like a dream. It's really back.

Time shuttle? How did such a high-end thing find him? Li Cheng stared at the tail ring in his hand as if he wanted to see a flower, and after a while he remembered that his clothes and backpack seemed to be still lost in the inn of the continent realm, if he went back naked all the way back naked, it is estimated that he should leave the city tomorrow and be famous in the whole school.

Fixed, Li Cheng tried to meditate directly in his heart, the silver light of the tail ring flashed, the figure of the young man in the public toilet suddenly disappeared, and reappeared a minute later, the young man was neatly dressed and carrying a bag, with a faint smile on his face, pushed open the door of the public toilet, and walked downstairs.

It's afternoon school day, and the campus is empty, except for a few sports on the basketball court.

Zhigao Friendship Middle School is a private school in Yongan City, the meaning of private schools is that as long as you study Xi well enough, then tuition is not a problem, and even the top ten school funds in the final examination department will issue scholarships, Li Cheng was admitted to Friendship Middle School with free tuition, in order to be a scholarship at the end of each semester... It's just that because prices have risen year after year, since he entered the third year of high school, he has used his self-Xi time every night to do odd jobs to subsidize his family, and he hasn't made much money, but his grades have slowly dropped.

The head teacher also knows the situation at home, his parents are divorced, and his sister and brother are following their mother, who has no regular job, and you can imagine how much hardship they have suffered since they were young... However, knowing is knowing, it is a fact that the other party's grades have declined.

Call Li Cheng to the office to talk after school today, the first is to knock and knock on this child, don't be stupid when your brain is hot, for young people, the college entrance examination is a major event that determines life, and how high the starting point for you to participate in the work in the future depends on what kind of university you can be admitted to, don't lose big because of small things; The second is to hope that Li Cheng will consider the issue of organizing donations in the school, the scope of the school's subsidies is not very targeted, and it is difficult to improve the conditions of the Li family, but it will be much better if the whole school is mobilized, but as the protagonist of the donation, it will inevitably have to endure some rumors in the future.

Li Cheng is not afraid of these rumors, but he knows in his heart that Li Mu is probably not willing for him to do this, Li Mu has been high all her life, and she feels grateful and guilty for others to help, let alone accept donations from the whole school, but the head teacher is kind to help, Li Cheng did not directly refuse, only said that he would go back and discuss with his family.

Fortunately, I left school a little late tonight, otherwise how could I have the opportunity to recognize Chen Ziqing's character?

Raising his hand to open the sliding cover of the phone, Li Cheng looked at the trash can delete button under the photo, hesitated for a moment, and finally pressed the exit button with his thumb, but still did not delete it. can't blame him for thinking too much, Chen Ziqing would cheat when he didn't expect it at all, then this person's personality is definitely not as down-to-earth as he originally understood, let's keep the photos first, and delete them after completely solving the relationship between the two.

"Xiao Li! I'm leaving so late today! As soon as he walked to the school gate, Uncle Pingtou, the doorman next to him, beckoned to him, "Don't be busy talking, I just saw Chen Ziqing and another boy walking hand in hand, and now it's not far yet, why don't you catch up and take a look?"

Because Li Cheng often hangs the door number before Xi at night, the lonely doorman Xiao Pingtou takes the opportunity to chat with him from time to time, and after a long time, he is familiar.

"I see it." Li Cheng's tone was flat, Uncle Pingtou, you are otter, what is holding hands, the hand-to-hand combat photos he looked at directly!

Uncle Pingtou is strange, "Doesn't Chen Ziqing usually go with you?" What, quarreled?

"Nope." Li Cheng shook his head, he and Chen Ziqing hadn't told anyone about it, some friends with good relationships could guess it in their hearts, and what they couldn't guess was only that they were ordinary friends, and they really couldn't talk to the doorman uncle at this time, so they could only play haha, "It's not too early, I have to go, I'll see you later..."

"Okay, slow down."

Uncle Pingtou looked at his back, and didn't retract his gaze until he disappeared at the corner of the intersection in front of him, and pinched his chin with two fingers in confusion, "But seeing Chen Ziqing and the boy walking in a panic, their faces are not good-looking, how can they look like they just saw a ghost." "What's there to be afraid of in school? Saying that he was amused in his heart, he shook his head.

The Li family is located in the alley of clothes on the outskirts of Yong'an City, and the only factor that Li's mother chose at the beginning was the low rental price, and the large courtyard of 3,060 in half a year could not be found with lanterns.

Carrying pearls and big gold ingots on his back, Li Cheng's heart was faintly excited, and his steps became brisk.

Not only because of the value of the pearl, but also because of the tail ring in the hand. As long as he can travel through space at will, he can buy goods at low prices from the continent and sell them at modern valuations. I remember that there used to be a practice of exchanging land and raising the price, which was called scalping, but now he is not raising the price, and it can probably be called a double-border trade.

Li Cheng crossed the two roads and got into the alley of clothes, just at this moment the mobile phone vibrate, Li Cheng looked down, Chen Ziqing? When I saw this name, I remembered the scene outside the toilet, Li Cheng hung up reflexively, and frowned afterwards, why did he hang up so quickly if he wasn't a thief? It's better to explain it today, break up immediately!

He waited for a second call from the other party with his phone.

In the Jin Lang Western Restaurant, Chen Ziqing frowned and looked at the dial that was hung up, and was a little hesitant to press the redial button, took his mobile phone away with one hand and replaced it with a menu book, Yin Huarong turned around and sat opposite him elegantly, and put the mobile phone on the table casually, "Stop playing with your mobile phone, you can do the rest, I don't know what you like to eat."

Chen Ziqing's expression was a little unhappy, and his brows furrowed even tighter, but thinking of Yin Huarong's family background, he had to glance at his mobile phone vaguely, and secretly thought, it doesn't matter if he can't fight today, anyway, he can meet again tomorrow, and then ask Orange Zi's college entrance examination volunteer.

With the relationship of the Yin family, he has steadily won the place of B University, and it is best not to be too far away from B University... Otherwise, when they live together off-campus in the future, renting a house will be a problem. Although Chen Ziqing has Yin Huarong by his side, he still covets Li Cheng, the real boyfriend who has been chasing for three years, at least until now he has not kissed Li Cheng's small mouth, which is a big setback for Chen Ziqing, who made Yin Huarong fall into his arms as soon as he made a move.

However, as the saying goes, there is motivation when there is a challenge.

The two of them prepared a candlelight dinner in the restaurant, Li Cheng waited for a long time with his mobile phone, he was impatient, he just wanted to dial back to Chen Ziqing's number, but he saw a call on the screen, and finally dared to call, right... Li Cheng puffed up his breath, calmed down his emotions first, and lowered his voice in a deep and dangerous voice, "Hey." The

person on the other side seemed to be startled, and only after a pause did he react, "Xiao Li is coming back soon, something has happened, something has happened!"

...... Aunt Zhao?

"It's me, you come back quickly, your mother is fighting with someone at the door of the house!"

"What fight? What's going on! Li Cheng's heart jumped, and before he could speak on the phone, he quickly looked left and right at the alley, gritted his teeth, grabbed his backpack with one hand and ran directly in the direction of Li's house, vaguely listening to the voice on the other end of the phone was very chaotic, and Zizira was not clear, "I don't know, several five big and three thick men blocked your door, and you have to ask your mother to pay back the money..."

"I see! Aunt Zhao, please help watch my mom first, I'll be there soon! Li Cheng turned off his mobile phone and ran to the door of the house quickly, and sure enough, he saw the backs of a group of black vest leggings, three or five were blocking the door, Li Cheng couldn't see the situation at home clearly, but he could judge that the tight muscles behind these people were the prelude to the shot.

"Stop!"

"I'll see who dares to step in!"

Li Cheng's voice and another female voice were together, both of them were magnificent, but due to the advantage of her voice, the female voice was sharper, which startled a few people at the doorCollect and collect, I see who dares to collect! I'm not going to live anymore, just look at you bunnies, who dares to come to the old lady as a cushion at the cost of his life!

These words frightened the leggings and stepped back, as the saying goes, if you are not afraid of the horizontal, you are not afraid of the line, you are afraid of dying, Li Guihua is too crazy to come this time, who dares to rush up again?

"She's a woman, what are you afraid of, can you still hack people to death when the firewood knife is rusty?" Before the words fell, Li Guihua split the wooden stake at the door in half with a machete.

The leggings are clamped between the legs, and there is an inexplicable coolness.

Li Cheng squeezed through the crowd, reached out and snatched the firewood knife in Li Guihua's hand, and protected her behind him, but the thin young man had a cold gaze and a cold tone, "You dare to touch a hair of her to try, believe it or not, don't want to catch a child from my house in this life!" Leggings

: "..."

"Three days!" Li Cheng looked at the last leggings from the first leggings one after another, "In three days, I will pay back the gambling debts!" But if you let me know next time that you set up a trap for my brother-in-law and make him owe a huge gambling debt, let's wait for the bureau to see!

"Give the little brother a face, if you don't come back after three days, we won't show mercy to our subordinates!"

The leggings tightened their muscles, and they were about to bluff when the door of the Li family was slammed shut.

Li Cheng was pressed against the wall and spanked twice, Li Guihua stopped beating, hugged her son who had returned to soft and cute and cried silently, "What do you say you are talking nonsense, how can our family have the money to pay back in three days?" I said a long time ago that you can't touch the money you go to college..."

"I really don't touch the money, I have it." Li Cheng patted his mother on the shoulder, "I'm going to buy a lottery ticket, big lotto, one bet is all in the game, change Ming'er to buy a Donald duck set to receive the prize, what is the little 200,000?" Properly!

Li Guihua: "..."

Of course, Li Cheng knew that

Li Guihua would not believe it completely, but now it is difficult to tell the origin of the pearls in the backpack, so I will surprise her after going to the jewelry store to change the money.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

75.7K 1.4K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
13.5K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
231K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...