Something unsaid

Autorstwa Priyae_T

What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele... Więcej

Life is
Haqeekat ya Fasana
Ek Farebi Shaam
Sach ya Dhoka
Kitne Sach
Guzarta hua Lamha
Phir Wahi
Ajnabi toh Nahi
Ek Naya Imithan
Sach se Rubaru
Aamna Samna
Kal aur Aaj
Ik Tu Hi Tu
Ek Bar Phir
Ek Naya Saathi
Ek Nayi Koshish
Ateet aur Aaj
Lamha ya Arsa
Ek Faisla
Aaoyege Jab Tum
Ek Wada
Khoya Khoya Chand
Humnava
Humnasheen
Tera Saath
Chandni Raatein
Ek Naya Ahsaas
Naye Kadam
Kuch Naya Sa
EK Naya Naata
Main se Hum
Dard aur Sukoon
Ek Naya Safar
Note
Nayi Khushiyan
Mere Yaar ki Shaadi
Humsaya
Ek Din
Kuch Naya aur Purana Sa

Naya Din

312 20 20
Autorstwa Priyae_T

The sun was clearly visible in the sky as clouds were on rest today. In bright sunlight, a three storey house is easy to find as it was built with a modest design but still looks unique with heritage design as compared to other houses on the same lane. Rajveer was cutting onions in kitchen to make Poha for breakfast but mind was running with many thoughts, such as how to talk to Naina, how to make her listen to why he didn't let anyone know of being alive, how to make her understand that she is very important to him....

Shalini after getting ready entered the kitchen to have breakfast with an old friend. She saw Rajveer lost in thoughts and suddenly ran towards him as he was about to put his hand on the burning stove instead of pan. Rajveer got startled when Shalini catches his hand and started shouting on him for this carelessness.

Shalini : "Hadh hain Captain. Kya kar rahe hain aap, hath jal jaata. Aap jaiye yaha se main breakfast bana deti hu".

Rajveer (smiled on her concern) : "Thanks Doctor for saving me but I can make breakfast. You are first guest in my house. Please mujhe banane dijie. (pointing towards a chair in front) Aap jaaiye aur us chair par baith jaaiye".

Shalini didn't want to hurt his feelings, so, did what he asked her to do. She wanted to ask him something but was still deciding how to start. Rajveer was busy in preparing the food but was thinking to discuss a matter with her. He thought that they should have breakfast first before bringing this up.

Poha and toast was ready and both quietly had the meal. Shalini was making tea after a lot of insistence and Rajveer was playing with the cutlery stand on the dining table. Shalini finally asked "Should I call Alekh or Huda. I think let me call Alekh, woh hi Naina se baat kar sakta hain. Captain aapne jab se mujhe apne bare Mae sabh bataya hain main raat bhar so bhi nahi payi, bas wahi soch rahi hu. How can you do it? I know, aap ke liye asan nahi hoga par humare liye bhi nahi tha".

Rajveer (sighed and looked towards her) : "Doctor, please mujhe bhi samajne ki koshish kijiye. I was in hospital for a long time. Jab hosh aaya toh ek naye sehar mae tha. Sab ajnabi the waha. I contacted Chobey to know about all of you. He told me how my cadets were punished for helping me. I was feeling helpless as was not able to do anything for them. Phir pata chala Lalaji ka (closed eyes to push the pain). Mujhe itna bara dokha mila apne hi kareebi insaan se, mera dimag maane ko tayar nahi tha".

Shalini : "I know Captain, it was difficult for you. Hume bhi shock laga tha jab pata chala us aadmi nae kya kiya aapke aur cadets kae saath. Par usse move on hoga, aapko apne aur Naina kae liye. Itna asan nahi aap ko maaf karna for leaving all of us especially Naina".

Rajveer's phone rang and he picked it up.

Rajveer (angrily) : "What? How can you be so careless? Raat ko check kyu nahi kiya. Guests kya sochenge ki hum unka saaman ka dhyaan nahi rakhte...... Bas think hain, koi excuse mat do abh.....Send me the parcel and address, I will deliver it personally".

Shalini can see how he is showing his anger on this poor person who is on another line. She wanted to handle him carefully from today as he was looking on the edge.

Rajveer cuts the call and palmed his forehead frustratingly.

Rajveer : "Doctor, kya hum iske bare mae baad mae baat kar sakte hain. Hotel mae kuch problem ho gayi hain. I have to go, can you please stay here and feel like home. I will be back in two hours".

Shalini (smiled) : "I know it's like a home for me, akhir aap ka ghar jo hain. Kya main aapke saath chal sakti hu. I will be bored here".

Rajveer (chuckled) : "Please don't worry, I won't run away. Just wait for 15-20 minutes as I am waiting for a parcel then we can leave".

After 20 minutes, one of Rajveer's employees delivered the parcel. Then both of them moved towards the destination as the address was already sent to Rajveer.

After around 50 minutes of driving due to traffic, they found the place that they were looking for. He matches the address with the house plate's address to confirm it. They noticed that this is not a house but a very huge bungalow that was built with old styled beautiful palace design. The big iron door was already opened and had a wide lane in front from where cars can go in. The guard was also not at his place.

They entered inside by car rather than walking as the house was looking a little bit far. The path was looking beautiful as it was surrounded by green plants on both the sides. There was a big garden which had tall Ashoka, Gulmohar trees, beautiful gloomed roses, daisies, money plants and many other plants which they can't identify. After a few minutes, they saw a big wooden open door and a lot of people were going in and out of it. Rajveer stopped the car in front of the door.

Shalini : "Lagta hain yaha koi function ho raha hain. Aap jaiye main yahi wait karti hu".

Rajveer : "Doctor, aap bhi chaliye andar mere saath. Main aapko yaha akela nahi chorh sakta. It will take only 5 minutes".

Shalini nodded and both entered the house. It was looking like a busy place as few people were running here and there, calling each other to get the work done, local caterers were making sweets, snacks, etc. in open areas. Rajveer stopped and asked a staff member to whom he should deliver an important parcel. He told him to go straight and then to the left, as all are gathered in the living room along with guests. When they went more inside the house, they saw big rooms which were decorated lavishly may be by an expensive interior designer. They found the living room quickly as it's hard to miss as it was huge and had many people in it.

Rajveer and Shalini heard chanting of mantras and thought maybe a Puja is going on. As they entered, Rajveer spotted an elderly person in the crowd who was looking like the head of the family. He gave him the parcel and apologised on behalf of the hotel for missing to give them yesterday. The elderly smiling told him not to worry and thanked for delivering it personally. Rajveer felt relieved as everything went smoothly. He turned around to join Shalini who was standing at the room's door but stopped suddenly. As he sees one and only person who he wants back in his life is sitting with Viren for the puja. He then realised, it's Viren's house and for them all this is going on. It was very difficult for Rajveer to see them together as he wants to sit next to Naina while requesting for God's blessing to have a great life together. He was exhaling hard to control tears that were forming in his eyes and just wanted to run from here but the feet were not moving like it was glued to the place. He thought why, why is it happening with him. He closed eyes to calm down and heard priest words "Puja samapt huyi, Bhagwan aap dono ko ek saath kushal jeewan de".

Viren and Naina stood up and touched feet of the priest and elders. When Rajveer opened eyes after gathering strength saw Naina smiling and talking to some woman. He got lost in her smile and thought how beautiful she is looking today. She was wearing an embroidery green suit which was fitting her body perfectly. He frowned when saw her hair tied as he thinks open hair suits her more. He didn't even realise that he was just staring at her in a crowd, was smiling like a mad person and someone was continuously poking his shoulder.

Shalini (whispers in his ear) : "Captain, please control kariye verna kahi pit na jaaye aap ladki ko tarte hue".

Rajveer jumped from his place and embarrassingly started looking here and there.

Rajveer (stammering) : "Doctor,.....Main kaha koi ladki ko tarh raha tha. Main toh bas.....woh....apni zindagi ko dekh. (kya bol raha hu). Mera matlab Naina ko dekh raha tha......Kahi nahi dekh raha tha".

Shalini chuckled at this cuteness and wanted to pull his cheeks but Rajveer held her hands and shook his head. Viren who was standing on some distance, talking to a friend spotted Rajveer when they were having this cute fight. He was surprised as how Rajveer knew his address and thought they must be very close as they were fighting like old friends. After finishing the discussion, Viren walked towards them, standing in front of Rajveer asked "Mr. Rajveer, aap yaha kya kar rahe hain. Aap mujhse hi milne aaye hain na aur ye kaise pata aapko ki main yaha rehta hu".

Rajveer and Shalini who were talking to each other when Viren interrupted. Rajveer was stunned to see Viren while Shalini kept quiet.

Rajveer (calmly) : "Hi Viren, actually main parcel dene aaya tha jo kal guests hall mae bhul gaye the. Mujhe pata nahi tha ki ye Ghar aapka hain".

Viren (chuckled) : "Aap sabko unke Ghar saman dene jaate hain agar aapke yaha koi bhul jaata hain. (crossing hands on his chest) Vaise aap kal meri engagement par kyu nahi aaye. I was waiting for you".

Rajveer didn't know what to say, as how could he tell him that he came yesterday to congratulate but when saw Naina, Shalini and other cadets then nothing else was important. It was so painful to see a person whom you love from all heart standing next to another man as a fiance. Shalini can understand Rajveer's pain, so, she spoke before Rajveer can reply.

Shalini (extended her hand towards Viren) : "Hi Viren, I am Doctor Shalini. Congrats for your engagement". (Viren accepted the wishes smilingly with a handshake with her. Rajveer moved his face sideways to avoid looking at him).

"Main aur Mr. Rajveer bahut purane dost hain. Hum itne saalo kae baad mile achank se toh baatein karte karte time ka pata hi nahi chala. Actually, I am also a good friend of Naina and her friends, so, was invited to engagement as well."

Viren : "It's ok Doctor Shalini. I can understand when old friends meet then people forget others. Maine aap ka naam toh kai baar suna tha Naina aur uske dosto se aur aaj aapse mil bhi liya. Ek minute main abhi aaya". (Viren left them alone and Rajveer thanked Shalini for helping him. Shalini smiled and patted his shoulder to calm him).

Viren came with Naina while holding her hand. Naina was looking at Rajveer and Doctor Shalini with wide eyes as she was not expecting them here. Rajveer's eyes fell on Naina and both were staring each other. They were trying to talk through their eyes, to look deep into each other's soul but this trance was broken when Viren spoke "Mr. Rajveer, let me introduce you to my fiance, Naina. Aur Naina inse milo, ye hain Rajveer. Main inse kal mila tha humare engagement ke hotel mae. He helped me in taking a very important decision of my life". (Viren held Naina's hand tightly as remembered what he was going to lose if Rajveer wouldn't have helped him yesterday. Rajveer didn't like it a bit when he saw Viren's grip on Naina's hand. He wanted to jerk his hand right now as how dared to touch her, she is mine. But can't do anything as she is with Viren and he can't change it. He smirked now a stranger is introducing them. Is it true that they are unknown to each other now, life is so strange.

Naina looked at Rajveer as trying to understand how he helped Viren and why Viren is introducing them as strangers or are they strangers now. It's so painful even to think. She was feeling awkward when Viren held her hand in front of Rajveer. So, looked down and withdrew her hand from him as knew very well how Rajveer would be feeling).

Rajveer's gaze was still with Naina and on her movements. He knew Naina did understand his pain and effect on him when Viren is touching her, calling her as his fiance but why can't she end this. Why can't she speak what is in heart. He knows how stubborn she is and is also very angry with him. Still, this is not right, at least let him explain his side.

Viren and Shalini were looking at Rajveer. Viren was thinking why he is not saying anything and why his eyes are on Naina, do they know each other. Shalini nudged Rajveer as this silence was a little bit weird. Rajveer came out of his thoughts and quickly understood what was happening and what needed to be done. He knows the words that he is about to say is like stabbing own heart with a sharp knife but still has to say it. He swallowed a big lump in throat and spoke

Rajveer (with teary eyes) : "Congrats Viren and Naina. I wish you a happy life".

Naina can feel Rajveer's pain in these words and is well aware how difficult it's for him. She lifted her eyes and could clearly see tears and pain in his eyes. She was feeling helpless as can't say or do anything. Her strength is leaving her and breathing in and out to gather it again. He came back but it's very late now as nothing is same. Then why it mattered that he did come back, why his presence provides relief to her.

Beqaraar dil is tarah mile
Jis tarah kabhi ham judaa na the
Tum bhi kho gae, ham bhi kho gae
Ek raah par chalake do qadam
Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam
Tum rahe na tum ham rahe na ham
Waqt ne kiya

Movie : Kagaz ke Phool

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

41.6K 3K 42
People say that true love never dies and if love is true then it definitely gets its destination. When you get the destination by working hard, then...
394K 14.7K 126
my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google and you tube so credit goes to its make...
50.6K 3.8K 51
Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front of the world. And then.... everything was...
17.8K 1.5K 26
Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #captainrajveersinghshekhawat Ranked no 1 in #kma Ranked no 2...