These Battle Scars-Teen Wolf...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with... More

✨️Introduction✨️
♠️Aesthetics♠️
🎃Part One-Season One🎃
🎗A small introduction🎗
✨️The Start of an adventure✨️
♠️The New Girl,Max's place♠️
🍁The Party and Issac🍁
🔒Scott🔒
✨️The Practice✨️
⚒️The Game⚒️
🩰Bus incident🩰
📅The Group Date 📅
🪴Meeting Allison Family🪴
🌻Movie Store and Conference🌻
🗒️Author Note 🗒️
🥂Heart Monitor🥂
🐺Attracting the alpha attention🐺
⚡️Trapped in the school⚡️
🔐Aftermath, full moon🔐
➿️A chase,an alpha reveal➿️
💱Saving Jackson💱
✨️Codebreaker✨️
🎊The S2 Aesthetics🎊
🔷️Part Two-Season Two🔷️
🌻Hanging out with Issac🌻
🐺Hanging out with the boys🐺
🔐Issac and Max🔐
🪴Erica🪴
⛸️The Ice Rink Date⛸️
⚠️Quick Poll⚠️
☣️Boyd and Derek's pack☣️
🔷️The Kanima🔷️
♻️Targeting Lydia♻️
🏵Frenemy🏵
🎎Fighting against Max🎎
😱Truth comes out/Max's Death😱
✨️Rave, PTSD, Kanima, Hunters✨️
🌤Full Moon🌤
🧭Matt, Kanima, Hunters,🧭
🗻Leaving to Start again🗻
⏳️Captured and Locked away⏳️
🔱New OCs and Esme New Self🔱
👑The Season 3 A Aesthetics👑
❇️Part Three-Season Three A❇️
❤️Our new Relationship pairings❤️
🧞‍♀️Bitten and left for dead🧞‍♀️
💫Found By Scott💫
👑Awakening and a hybrid👑
📸 Returning back home📸
📖Esme and Scott's Children📖
🌸Back to School/Deucalion🌸

➿️Formality➿️

661 16 0
By BuckysDoll24

I'm currently sitting in Deaton's vet clinic waiting for Scott to wake up as he is still unconscious from the wolfbane bullets. Scott was waking up, so Deaton went to his side as did I.

"Welcome to the land of the conscious. Are you doing okay?" Deaton asked as Scott got up.

"Maybe you should sit down, huh?" Deaton tells him. The bell rings and I and Scott move backward as Deaton goes to see who it is.

"Hello?" Deaton asks."Hi there. I'm here to pick up," Peter replies."I'm not sure I remember you dropping off," Deaton responds.

"This one wandered in on their own," Peter says."Even if he did, I'm afraid we can't help you. We're closed," Deaton tells him.

"Well, I think you can make an exception this one time, don't you?" Peter says, getting angry.

"I'm sorry. That's not going to be possible. Maybe you could come back during regular hours?" Deaton says calmly."You have something of mine. I'm here to collect them," Peter says

"As I said, we're closed," Deaton says firmly."Mountain ash. That's an old one," Peter says.

We hear a crash and smash."Let me be as clear as possible: We. Are. Closed," Deaton says firmly."Allison," Scott whispers.

《《《《

So I'm now in Scott's room watching him search for his phone along with Stiles. "Call it again," Scott pleads.

"It's not here. Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" Stiles asked

"I can't afford a new one, and we can't do this alone. We have to find Derek," Scott reveals.

"Well, A) you're not alone, you have me and Esme; and B) didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead," Stiles says.

I glared and thumped him on the shoulder."Ow!" Stiles winces."Argent planned to use him to get to the Alpha. They're not gonna kill him,"  Scott tells him.

"All right, so then, just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to find Peter. The problem is solved," Stiles says.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! We can't protect her on my own, which means we either find Derek first -" Scott stutters

"Just just help me!" Scott stammers.

"You know, you probably lost it when you three were fighting. Do you remember that?" Stiles questions." When was he trying to kill you? After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson?" Stiles states.

"Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behaviour here?" Stiles suggests. "Stiles, shut it!" I snapped.

"He wasn't going to kill anyone, and I'm not letting him die," Scott tells Stiles."Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Stiles asked."What?" Stiles asked Scott.

"My mom just got home from work," Scott answers."Is she okay? What's she doing?" Stiles questions."Crying," Scott says sadly.

Scott sits on the bed, and I hug him."Scott, you can't protect everyone," Stiles says."I have to," Scott responded.

*

I'm standing with Scott and Coach as Coach is stopping Scott from going to the formal tonight."What do you mean, I can't go to the formal?" Scott asks

"McCall, you're failing my class and two others. They told me to cut you from the team. I told them I'd sooner cut off my last remaining testicle than cut my best player," Coach explains.

"S-so the compromise is I can't go to the dance?" Scott says."Yeah," Coach says."Then I quit the team," Scott says.

"No, you don't. And, if you show up at the dance, and I see you there? I'm gonna drag you out by your teeth," Coach laughs.

Coach exits, and we go to see Jackson as Scott wants him to take Allison to the dance.

"You want me to take her to the formal?" Jackson repeats sceptically."I don't want you to-- I need you to." Scott sighs.

"Screw you. You know what? Screw you, too. In fact, screw each other." Jackson points to both lads

"Hey, you know he saved you right?" Stiles points."He left me for dead!" Jackson says."I got shot for you," Scott says.

"Oh, yeah? Show me the bullet wound." Jackson taunts."You know it healed," Scott mutters."Convenient." Jackson scoffs.

"Just do it for Allison, okay? She's in danger-- I'm talking around-the-clock danger. She needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance." Scott yells frustrated.

"Have her dad do it, okay? He's the one equipped to handle this." Jackson points out.

"How am I supposed to do that and keep him from finding out about me?" Scott asks."Not my problem." Jackson shrugs."You're her friend, too," Scott tells him.

Jackson just shrugs."You are. All that time that you spent with her to get to me? You can't tell me that you didn't get to know her and like her." Scott questions him

"It's Allison-- it's impossible not to like her. You can't tell me that you don't care if she gets hurt." Scott says."What if I get hurt?" Jackson says."Then it's worth it," Scott shrugs.

"Not to me," Jackson says walking away."Well, I shouldn't say, "I told you so..." Stiles mocks.

"Cause it's not strong enough. How about, "I'm always right, and you should listen to whatever I have to say and never disagree ever, ever, for the sake of your wolf hood?" Stiles says with a look.

"I'm not done," Scott says following Jackson."You're not done... Okay..." Stiles says. We watch as Scott approaches Jackson."One more thing," Scott says gaining Jackson's attention. He wolfed out scaring Jackson and Jackson left scared of Scott.

(*)

It's the night of the formal and I'm currently on stage sorting out the gear and I see Issac."Hey Issac, you staying for the formal?" I asked with a smile.

"Maybe, no one knows me so I don't come to these things," Isaac says.

"Stay, I could use a stagehand and someone to play the guitarist," I smiled."You sure?" Isaac says with a small smile.

"I'm sure," I nodded. Issac joined me on the stage as everyone started to arrive.

"Hello! Beacon Hills! I'm Esme  Stilinski and this is Issac Lahey Let's get this formal started!!" I shouted with a smile.

The crowd cheered and I began to play the song and sing along as Issac played the guitar.

I see Stiles, Lydia, Allison, and Jackson entering the hall and I nod to Stiles as the next song comes on. I played and sang along with the song as everyone danced and enjoyed themselves.

"You good Issac?" I asked him."Yes, thank you," He nods. We played and I saw Scott entering the place, I put Silence on next as the last song finished.

Scott smiled as I sang I found peace in your violence. Allison looked at Scott and he gave a slight smile back.

"Esme, do you want to dance?" Scott asks me with a smile. The next song played and I looked at Issac who nodded to me to go ahead.

"Yeah I'd like to dance," I said with a smile and we danced to Unconditionally by Katy Perry. 

Scott looked at me with a look so strange and so loving." Can we get away from here?" Scott asks gently." Yeah, sure?" I said softly smiling at him. Scott led me away and Allison followed us with her phone pointing at us.

*
We went to the buses to talk to one another and Allison appeared." You bitch!" Allison shouts and she full-on goes for me and beats me up." Allison!!" Scott shouts pulling her off me.

"You and her!!" Allison accuses."No! She's my best friend and she will always be my priority!" Scott says pulling me behind him.

Suddenly two cars' lights came on and came at us. Scott pulled me behind me," Get on my back," Scott told me and I did just that," Scott what's going on?" I shakily asked." The hunters are after me," Scott says softly.

I nodded and the cars came at us, Scott jumped shifting out of feeling threatened and we saw Chris looking at us and Allison staring at us.

*

This chapter is done ✔️ This chapter continues to the next chapter!!!

Ready for S2?

Definitely want more?

What did we think of this book?

Ready for the bashing in S2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 25.4K 67
Everyone wants to be a hero. Everyone thinks that when their moment comes, they'll know exactly what to do. You hope you'll have what it takes to sav...
1.3M 33.2K 26
"When will you learn that being a so-called 'rebel' won't get you anywhere?" "It got me here, didn't it?" Rebecca McCall is finally coming home after...
145K 3.1K 39
🎵 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮🎵 Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...
82.6K 1.6K 40
A Teen Wolf Fanfic where Scott has a sister aged two years old who is also Stiles's sister when Melissa and Noah had a drunken one-night stand When S...