These Battle Scars-Teen Wolf...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with... More

✨️Introduction✨️
♠️Aesthetics♠️
🎃Part One-Season One🎃
🎗A small introduction🎗
✨️The Start of an adventure✨️
♠️The New Girl,Max's place♠️
🍁The Party and Issac🍁
🔒Scott🔒
✨️The Practice✨️
⚒️The Game⚒️
🩰Bus incident🩰
📅The Group Date 📅
🪴Meeting Allison Family🪴
🌻Movie Store and Conference🌻
🗒️Author Note 🗒️
🥂Heart Monitor🥂
🐺Attracting the alpha attention🐺
🔐Aftermath, full moon🔐
➿️A chase,an alpha reveal➿️
💱Saving Jackson💱
➿️Formality➿️
✨️Codebreaker✨️
🎊The S2 Aesthetics🎊
🔷️Part Two-Season Two🔷️
🌻Hanging out with Issac🌻
🐺Hanging out with the boys🐺
🔐Issac and Max🔐
🪴Erica🪴
⛸️The Ice Rink Date⛸️
⚠️Quick Poll⚠️
☣️Boyd and Derek's pack☣️
🔷️The Kanima🔷️
♻️Targeting Lydia♻️
🏵Frenemy🏵
🎎Fighting against Max🎎
😱Truth comes out/Max's Death😱
✨️Rave, PTSD, Kanima, Hunters✨️
🌤Full Moon🌤
🧭Matt, Kanima, Hunters,🧭
🗻Leaving to Start again🗻
⏳️Captured and Locked away⏳️
🔱New OCs and Esme New Self🔱
👑The Season 3 A Aesthetics👑
❇️Part Three-Season Three A❇️
❤️Our new Relationship pairings❤️
🧞‍♀️Bitten and left for dead🧞‍♀️
💫Found By Scott💫
👑Awakening and a hybrid👑
📸 Returning back home📸
📖Esme and Scott's Children📖
🌸Back to School/Deucalion🌸

⚡️Trapped in the school⚡️

717 18 8
By BuckysDoll24

We take off into the school and shut the door. We are currently looking for something to lock the door. "Lock it! Lock it!" Scott shouts "Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles questions "Grab something!" Scott shouts "What?" Stiles questions."Anything!" Scott says.

We look outside and Stiles spots the bolt cutters. "No," Scott says."Yes!" Stiles exclaims."Stiles, no!" Scott says I grabbed Stiles and pushed him in and ran outside and grabbed the bolt cutters off the floor myself. "ESME! ESME! RUN!" I heard Scott and Stiles yell.

I turn around to see the alpha coming from behind the Jeep. I take off and run inside and immediately put the bolt cutters on the door handles locking the doors.

Scott hugged me tightly."Don't ever do that again." He says holding me tightly."Where is it? Where did it go?" Scott says looking through the windows.

The alpha is suddenly gone, and we all back away. "That won't hold, will it?" Scott asks."Probably not." Stiles says grimly. We then hear a howl and run off to an empty classroom.

"The desk!"Stiles points and they all push the desk to the door. "Stop, stop!" Stiles says and they stop. "The door's not gonna keep it out," Stiles points out."I know," Scott says."It's your boss," Stiles says, "What?" Scott asks.

"That kinda makes sense," I inputted. "Deaton? The Alpha? Your boss," Stiles says."No," Scott says, "Yes! Murdering psycho-Werewolf," Stiles says." That can't be--" Scott argues

"Oh, come on! He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?" Stiles questions.

"It's not him," Scott says."Well, who else was it? Was it Casper the friendly ghost?" I said with a sarcastic tone of voice."He killed Derek," Stiles argues.

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead," Scott denies."Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay?" Stiles says.

"That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next," Stiles points out."Okay, just... What do we do?" Scott asks.

"We get to my Jeep. We get out of here. You seriously think about quitting your job, Good?" Stiles says and they all go to the window.

Scott tries the windows and Stiles stops him. "No, they don't open. The school's windows are climate-controlled." Stiles informs Scott."Then we break it," Scott responds

"Which will make a lot of noise." I point out."Then, uh. Then we run fast. Really fast." Scott replies and Scott notices something is wrong with Stiles's jeep."Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?" Scott asks.

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong." Stiles says defensively. I look outside to see the Jeep hood is bent even worse than before.

"It's wrecked," I tell him."What, like, dented?" Stiles questions. "No, I mean bent." Scott replies "What the hell?!" Stiles exclaims.

Suddenly something comes flying through the windows and we all duck. Scott covers me as this happens and we all look to see a brick or a battery on the floor.

"That's my battery," Stiles says "We have to move," Stiles says. "He could be right outside!" Scott exclaims. "He is right outside!" Stiles argues back.

"Alright children let me look and I'll tell you if he's outside," I said standing up. I look outside and see the school parking lot but don't see Derek or the alpha outside at all.

"Anything?" Stiles asks "Nope, nothing," I say softly now?" Scott asks gently. "Let's move now," I confirm.

《♤》

We head out of the classroom and into the hallway which was empty and had no sign of life. "This way," Scott says heading one way. "No, no, no, no," Stiles says. "What?" Scott asks.

"We need to go somewhere without windows," I said. "But every single room in this building has windows," Scott replies.

"What about somewhere with fewer windows? Stiles questions "Like the locker room?" Scott asks "Yeah." I said softly

We all head to the locker room and the smells in the locker room overwhelm my nose."Ew, what the fuck?! You guys stink the fucking locker room out." I said holding my nose.

"What?" Scott/Stiles say at the same time. "The body odours in here man are disgusting." I gagged at the overwhelming amount of smells in here.

"Esme now is not the time for you to complain," Scott tells me."Oh yes, it is," I said gagging. "Oh Shh," Stiles says. I sent him a glare, he soon shut up. "Call your dad," Scott speaks up

"And tell him what?" Stiles says waving his arms about."Say we're trapped inside the school would that be a good idea?" I said pointing out the obvious.

"I don't know! Anything! Gas leak. A fire. Whatever! If that thing seeks the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off." Scott rambles.

"What if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?" Stiles questions. "He has a point there and I'm not losing my dad," I said.

"They have guns!" Scott shouts. I whimper as I don't want my dad to get hurt. Scott pulls me into his arms and nuzzles me.

"Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfbane-laced bullet to even slow him down, you remember that?" Stiles counters back.

"Then we-we have to-we have to find a way out and just run for it," Scott replies "There's nothing near the school for at least a mile," Stiles tells Scott."What about Derek's car?" Scott asks.

"That could work... We go outside, we get the keys off his body, and then we take his car." Stiles says cringing.

"And him. I say with a firm look."Fine. Whatever." Stiles says sighing..Stiles heads to move and I can see Scott is hearing something because he stops me and Stiles from moving.

"What?" We asked."I hear something coming this way." Scott tells us."Like what?" Stiles questions."Quiet!" Scott whispers."Hide!" Scott whispers.

Stiles gets into an open locker."No, no, Stiles! No--" Scott says. Scott pulls me into his chest and locker. He holds me possessively and protectively.

I feel something of his poking me and I try not to move."Um, Scott?" I said getting his attention."Yes?" Scott asks."Something of yours is poking me," I tell him looking down at him.

"I can't help that, especially when my body wants to respond this way to you."He says and I see his wolf eyes are out." Calm down," I said softly stroking his cheek and putting my head against his.

Suddenly our locker opened, making us jump apart."Son of a bitch!" The Janitor shouts Stiles exits his lockers."Quiet!" Stiles sharply tells him. "Quiet my ass! What the hell are you trying to do, kill me?" He scolds us.

"No trying to save your life," I said with crossed arms. "The three of you, get out!" He says pushing us."Will you just listen for half a second, okay-" Stiles pleads.

"Not okay. Get the hell out of here right now." The janitor shouts."God, just one second to explain--" Stiles says."Just shut up and go!" The Janitor says pushing us out.

Just as he's throwing us out of the locker room, He shuts the door in our faces. He was then grabbed by the alpha. Scott tries to go back in to help him, but Stiles grabs him and forces him to run instead.

*
Stiles, me, and Scott get to the doors at the end of the hallway. Stiles tries to open the doors, "What the hell?" Stiles says.

Scott looks to see a dumpster blocking the door."It's a dumpster." Scott says "He pushed it in front of the door to block us in." Stiles concludes

"Come on, help me," Stiles says trying to prise the door open. "Stop!"I and Scott say. "I'm not dying here. I'm not dying at school. “Stiles anxiously says.

"We're not going to die," Scott tells us. "God, what is he doing? What does he want?" Stiles asks "Me. Derek says it's stronger with a pack." Scott admits.

"Oh, great! A psychotic Werewolf who's into teamwork. That's-that's beautiful." Stiles sarcastically responds.

We all walked for a little bit and stopped for a bit. I looked outside and tapped Stiles and Scott and I pointed outside.

They both looked in the direction I was pointing and saw the alpha on the roof opposite us.

"Run!!"I shouted. The three of us ran and turned into the stairwell and flew down the steps to the first floor.

》》》

Scott, me, and Stiles get to a room full of lockers and quickly hide. Scott looks and quickly hides again."What?" Stiles questions.

"Go!" Scott says and we quickly leave the locker room. "Alright, we have to do something," Stiles says.

"I'm open to ideas," I say in agreement."Like what?"Scott asks."I don't know! Kill it. Hurt it. Inflict mental anguish on it. Something!" Stiles rambles." What are you up to?" Scott asked.

Stiles shushes him and then lifts his keys and throws them into the open room the alpha runs in and we all hide.

We shut the door as soon as the alpha gets  in."The desk." I said pointing at it."Come on, the desk," Stiles says, Stiles and Scott push the desk to the door so he can't open it.

"He can't get out now," Scott says in realization." Alright then," Stiles nods."Neither of you two open your gobs and jinxes us," I state.

》》》

We were still by the door. "Come on, get across... Come on!" Stiles tells them. Scott goes over first then I get across with Scott's help."What are you doing?" Scott asked Stiles who was leaning over the desk to look at the alpha.

"I just want to get a look at it," Stiles says getting closer to the door. "Are you crazy???" Scott shouts."Look, it's trapped, okay? It's not gonna get out." Stiles says getting on the desk and looking at the alpha.

"And? That doesn't mean please piss me off!!" I snapped. "Yeah, that's right! We got you--" Stiles taunts the alpha "Will you shut up?!" Scott shouts.

"I'm not scared of this thing!" Stiles says before the alpha spooks him and he gets off the desk."Thought you weren't scared?" I asked with a look.

"I'm not scared of you. Right? 'Cause you're in there, and we're out here. You're not going any--" Stiles continues to taunt the alpha.

We then hear big crashing up above them and realize that the alpha got out and is in the ceiling. They set off to running."You had to open your big mouth didn't you Stiles?" I said annoyed.

》》》

We were still walking around when Scott stopped walking. "Wait do you hear that?" Scott asked."Hear what?" Stiles questions since he and I couldn't hear it.

"It sounds like a phone ringing," Scott tells them."What?" Stiles questions" I know that ring, it's Allison's phone," Scott says.

*

Scott, Stiles, and I managed to get Allison to meet us."Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott urgently asked.

"Because you asked me to?" Allison answers confused. "I asked you to?" Scott says confused. Allison shows them the text messages.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" Allison questions after seeing our facial expressions.

"Because I didn't," Scott tells her "Did you drive here?" Stiles asked."Jackson did, Max came along for the ride," Allison informs us.

"Jackson and Max are here, too????" Scott shouts."And Lydia," Allison adds"What's going on? Who sent this text?" Allison questions.

Allison's phone rings and she answers it."Where are you?" She asked as Lydia, Jackson, and Max all walked in.

The banging was heard above us all and Max grabbed Allison's hand and everyone ran as the alpha crashed in between me and the rest of them and I backed up.

"ES!!" Stiles/Scott yell." Go!!!" I shouted and I ran off giving the alpha someone to chase. I looked to see the alpha in front of me," Esme Stilinski," it spoke.

"What? Did you just talk?" I asked softly." I did, you aren't my target, you've been so kind and been through too much, go and find somewhere else to be," it said softly leading me to the gym.

*

I was left alone on the bleachers, the alpha was here with me and I heard footsteps coming into the hall and the alpha decided that he wanted to cover me from whoever was coming our way.

"Esme?!" Scott shouts. The alpha growls at Scott."Get away from her!" Scott growls back.

Scott throws the glass full of acid at the alpha which has no effect on the beast and Scott goes to run off with the alpha chasing him.

The Alpha catches him, pins him to the ground, and roars in his face making the whole school shake.

The alpha comes over to me and covers me with its body as Scott shifts unwillingly and Scott looks for me.

He growls at the alpha and charges at the alpha pushing him off me and Scott pulls me into his chest."Mine!!" Scott growls out.

Scott pulled me towards a classroom and I heard five muffled voices coming from inside the classroom.

I saw Scott was about to enter the room and I blocked his way."Scott, you can't!" I said firmly.

"I have to, I want to kill him, kill them!" Scott growls."Then kill me, because I won't let you kill Stiles," I said softly closing my eyes

Suddenly I heard a snap and I opened my eyes to Scott who was fighting his wolf side. I grabbed his hand and led him away from the classroom.

"It's alright Scott, you didn't do it." I gently spoke. Scott nodded pulled me into his chest and held me protectively.

He nuzzled against me and calmed down as we sat together and waited for the police to turn up together.

*

We heard the sirens and we saw my dad coming towards us."Scott? Esme?!" Dad shouted."Dad!" I sighed in relief. We hugged one another, "Are you two okay?" Dad asked us. "Fine Dad, Stiles, Lydia, Allison, Max, and Jackson are stuck in there," I tell him.

"Get that door open and get my son his friends and her boyfriend out," Dad tells the officers.

(*)

I'm now sat down in the ambulance getting checked out but I was cleared to go. I see Allison coming out of the school with a face like a smack arse, Lydia shaken up and Jackson being Jackson.

Max came over to me, "Where were you, sweetie? I was scared for you," Max asked with false care." I hid elsewhere," I lied."I know you're lying, you wait till I next see you," Max says lowly before leaving.

Stiles and Scott having a private conversation. I walked over to Scott and Stiles who were in conversation.

"Well, we survived, dude. You know? We outlasted the Alpha. It's still good, right? Being alive?" Stiles responds

"When we were in the chemistry room, he walked right by us. You don't think that it heard us? You don't think it knew exactly where we were?" Scott replies.

"Well, then how come we're still alive?"Stiles questions."It wants me in its pack. But, I think, first. I have to get rid of my old pack." Scott tells him."What do you mean? What old pack?" Stiles asked confused.

"Allison... Jackson... Lydia... you even Max but more them four than you," Scott says."The Alpha doesn't want to kill us," Stiles says shocked."It wants me to do it. And that's not even the worst part." Scott replies.

"How in holy hell is that not the worst part, Scott?" Stiles says as he looks at Scott."Because when he made me shift. I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill you. All of you but mostly Max," Scott says.

"But the other thing I don't get is, it wouldn't let me touch Esme and I had to fight him off and took her with me," Scott tells him confused."Hey," I say softly.

Scott pulled me into his chest and nuzzled against my neck."I'm heading off home, so I'll see you both in a bit," I said with a soft smile." Esme come on I'll take you home," Max says sharply.

I looked at Max and nodded before walking away from Scott and Stiles." Bye guys," I said softly and I went to Max and we left for his house where I had a feeling I was in for it when I got there.

*

This chapter is done ✔️ The next chapter is going to contain a lot of toxicity, narcissistic behaviour and abuse! So fair warning is given here!

How was this chapter?

Who is ready for Scott and Esme to get together in S3?!

Who is ready for Max to exit this book?!

Esme anything you'd like to say?

Esme here guys and girls!! So I know you're all thinking why does she stay? Leave because you have the evidence on your body? Even so, it's hard to leave a relationship you're trapped in. The victim believes they deserve this life and they don't believe that they deserve better.

Ps. My life does get better!! Please keep reading BuckyPet24 readers ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 376 24
This is a Stiles Stilinski FanFiction for all you Teen Wolf lovers! Stiles is becoming mentally ill once again, much like before; only this time by...
899K 25.4K 67
Everyone wants to be a hero. Everyone thinks that when their moment comes, they'll know exactly what to do. You hope you'll have what it takes to sav...
55.5K 1.4K 27
**this is very old, and dies nit reflect my writing now ‼️ Tori Whittemore thought she had her life under control. She had great friends, a great ado...
7K 217 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...