His Mrs. Right (A Mb Story)

Von haybay143

Love is in the air, yet so is tragedy, follow the life journey of these 4 couples, who go through struggle, c... Mehr

Summer vacation/ intro
Haleys House
DASH
The Boys
The Girls
The Party
Uh oh!
Help!
School pt 2
Promise me?
Yall fucked up!
Tragic.
Love is in the air.
Dinner Date.
Really?
Friends for life.
nothing much.
Dang
My girl.
Surprising.
Wedding Day
The after party
Couple of months later ♥
You just haaad to ruin it.
Reunited
Damn.
Summer Party
PlayDate.
Oh shit
Leave me Alone
Yeaaaaah Right!
Twerk some
Time flies, when your having fun.
Whats next?
Hell No!
Hospitalized
Its About Time
Get Them!!
Its was all a dream
Senior Year
Are you okay?
Are you okay pt.2
Dont you tell
Caught Bitch
Real eyes, Realizes, Real lies
Maybe , Just Maybe
Just tell me.
Im baaaaaaaackk!
I told you soo.
Back to normal
Guess Again
Hell to the no!
Special Easter Edition
Forever..
Used to be
Band-Aid
Not a chapter.
Pretty girl
Death
Pop goes the Weasel
Say it aint true
Funeral
Bam!!
Please No! No! No!

Brightside

132 5 2
Von haybay143

For the next 11 chapters I'm gonna use MB's new songs for a title. Leave a comment on your thoughts about it. Whether you like it or not :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ash p.o.v

Beep Beep Beep Beep Be-

I smacked my alarm clock. It was 10:00 a.m Monday morning. Ughhhhh. Today I had a photo shoot with forever 21 then I had to get ready for Gurdhiana's ( Its a fake modeling runway type place. P.s anything that sounds weird in Ash's p.o.v that she has to go will either be some fancy photo shoot or Big time modeling agency. If you know any lemme know) later on today. Prince's arms were firmly wrapped around my waist. I pryed him off and got up.

I threw on some sweats and addidas grabbed my bag and phone and left for the day. I headed to the Forever 21 building. You couldn't miss it here, unless you were blind. It has a big 21 on it. I grabbed my things and headed in. Today we were modeling summer outfits. You know the shorts, tank tops, bikini's type stuff. As I set my stuff down I got a call. From Haley.

Phone convo..

"Hello?"

"Hey Ash, I need you guys to watch Issy for me and Roc. I Have a doctors appointment for the baby and we have to go shopping for Issy's birthday."

"That's fine. I'm not home but Prince is. And wasn't her birthday yesterday? Why are yall just now buying her stuff?"

"Thanks, and it slipped our minds. Imma call Prince now. Thanks Love ya!"

She hung up. I hope Issy acts well, this is her first time alone with Prince. What am I saying, she loves 'Princess' more than me I think.

Knock Knock Knock

"Ms. Gomez, are you ready for your hair and make up?" yelled an assistant.

"Yes!" I slipped on the first outfit. It was high waist shorts, a pink tank top with hearts on it , and some black sandals. I grabbed the sunglasses and jewlery and headed out.

"Ashy!" My hair dresser Ron yelled. The first time I came here he thought I said Ashy was my name so he calls me that. Its quite funny.

"Hi Ron Bon!' I hugged him. He was real cool. As I sat in the chair i heard this girl Alica next to me whisper Slut. She thought she was head of everybody, just because she's the oldest, 27, and she's the skinniest, bulemic. You can literally play music with her ribs if you tried. I ignored her comment. This is gonna be a long shoot.

Prince p.o.v

After Ash left and Hay called me I hopped up from my warm spot. I'm gonna take Issy out today since I forgot about her birthday yesterday. I brushed my teeth and threw a Misfit tee and dark blue shorts on. I put my black and red son of mars on and headed do stairs.

I started cooking her favorites. As I was cooking I fluffed my hair to its normal Afro. I threw some chocolate chips in the pancakes. She is gonna be happy. Before I could finish the door bell rang. I answered it. Issy came running in.

"Thanks for watching her bro. If she's any trouble, just call her." Roc said handing me her book bag and giving me dap. I nodded and closed the door.

When I sat her things down I noticed she disappeared. "Issy?!"

She ran down the stairs." Where's Tete at?"

"She's at work." She started whinning and throwing a fit.

"I want Tete! Not Uncle Princess!" I rolled my eyes.

"Issy, I made chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, eggs, and orange juice. Just for me and you. How bout I take you out today." I said setting the food on the table. " We can go to Toys 'R' Us and you can buy whatever you want." ( I've been to the toys 'R' us there and it is HUGE! 7 floors and a ferris wheel. Like the heck. My toys 'R' us only has one plain ole floor haha)

Her big brown eyes lit up. I have to say, she looks like Roc to the fullest. " Really?! Can I get 5 toys since I'm 5?!" She said getting in her chair.

"Yes, only if you promise not to cry any more." She nodded and smiled.

After we ate we watched tv for a little, until I noticed she couldn't sit down. " Issy? Are you okay?"

"Yes! I'm just really excited for Toys 'R' us! Can we go now? Can we can we?!"

Its was only 11:15 and they didn't open till 12. " How bout we go to the park first then there. I promise right afterwards we will go."

She hopped up real fast and put her shoes on. I was really into Dora, she finally pulled my hand begging me to get up. I chuckled and grabbed my phone, keys and book bag and we headed out.

I buckled her up in the backseat." You ready Birthday girl?" I asked while turning Pretty girl on.

She nodded yes. As we were driving I heard. " your Pretty, Your Pretty girl." I smiled." Issy, how do you know this song?" " Daddy plays it for me and Mommy, all the time." I smiled. We pulled up to the park. I got out and helped her out. I made sure I locked my car. When I first moved here my car got jacked and towed back to back. The first day towed, the second jacked.

Issy pulled me to the park. There where a few other kids here. " Push me on the swings please?"

"Your wish is my command." I said I pulled her on the swing and gave her an underdoggy. She giggled. I ran back and pushed her some more. As I was pushing her I saw someone in all black staring. I don't know at us, or behind us. I waved because they were being irritating. Finally the walked off. Weirdos. After 45 min of being in the park I got tired.

"Issy, you ready?"

"Awwwwww, really?"

"Fine we don't have to leave if you don't wanna go to Toys 'R' us."

" Oh no no no Uncle Prince. Lets go." Finally she said my name right. We hopped in the car. "Uncle Prince?"

"Yes Issy?" I said driving towards Toys 'R' Us.

" Im scared."

"What for?"

"What if my brother is really stinky and have cooties. Or even worse. Mommy and Daddy forget about me."

"They won't forget about you. I promise. And he won't be stinky or have cooties. Uncle Ray gots that covered. If you feel like your forgotten, you can always come over here."

"Okay!" We pulled up to toys ' R' us. She ran in so fast, I couldn't close the door. I locked it and ran in. She stood there in amazement. " Uncle Prince, Uncle Prince, lets go on that!" She pointed to the ferris wheel.

" Okay press the elevator down button." She ran towards it and pressed the button. I jumped on with her and waited for it to go down. She had the biggest smile. I took a picture of her while she was smiling through the window staring at the ferris wheel.

I posted it on Instagram : " Happy birthday Issy, Uncle Prince loves you." I had about 5 likes after I posted it. I put my phone away and grabbed her hand to get off. They were blowing my likes up.

"which one Issy?"

"That one." She said pointing to the opened Dora and boots ferris wheel.She ran on and I paid the man for out tickets. " Thank you Thank you Thank you Uncle Prince." She said hugging me.

"Anytime Princess Issy."

Roc p.o.v

We were just now being called for Haley's Altrasound. I was so nervous. Yasmin never aloud me to come to her's. I don't blame her. I didn't claim that beautiful baby. I didn't even come for her being born. Right after she was born they did a paternity test before I signed her birth certificate. Now that Hay's having my baby, and I know for sure its mine, I'm going to every single one.

"Hey I'm Dr. Riley." He shook Hay's then mine. He gave me a sly smile like I aint catch that. Nigga I'm not gay. He better hop off.

"Hi I'm Haley and this is my Fiance. Trey."

"Oh You a lucky girl." She nodded yes. " Okay, lay back and lift your shirt up." She lifted her shirt up and I pulled my chair closer and held her hand. He poured this gel and Hay flinched. " My bad, maybe I should've warned you that it would be cold." He put this device on her stomach and rubbed it on the gel. " See there is his head." He pointed at the screen. I was in awe. " Theres his legs and feet."

"Woww." I whispered.

"You must be proud daddy," Dr. Riley said. It snapped me back to reality.

"Wait, what?"

"I said you must be a p-proud d-d-daddy." He stuttered clearing his throat.

"Yea, that better be all you said." I rolled my eyes. He wipped the gel off of Hay's stomach.

"Okay Mrs. Soon-to-be Young, all finished. Come back in 3 weeks." She shook his head and I gave him a nod this time.

He left quickly and so did me and Hay. We walked out to the car and got in. " You need to change baby doctors." I said pulling out of the clinic.

"Roc, he was not even flirting with you. Calm ya tits."

"My tits are calm. I'm serious did you hear him ' I hope your proud daddy.'" I say mimicking him.

"He accidently forgot a word. He was not calling you daddy. Stop being dramatic." Hay was laughing, I didn't find this funny at all.

"No, next thing he'll be like, sugar daddy. Or chocolate drop, or He will slip and say Roc, Rocky Pooh or some shit. Uh Uhnn."

"Don't you like to be called those?"

"Yea by you of course." I pulled up to Justice the clothing store. We got out.

"Come on Sugar daddy, " She reached on her tippy toes and pecked my lips. "Don't be soo mad. I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled.

"What was that? Are you still mad?"

"Yes, I think another kiss will do." She smiled and Kissed me. This time we added tongue and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped it around her waist. I heard awws and ewws. Do I give a fuck? Nope!

We pulled away and she giggled. It was that giggle she gave me when we first kissed, first had sex, first cuddled, first, well yea you get it. "Whats funny?"

"You have lip stick on your lips Rocky Pooh" She said wipping my lips. I smiled grabbing her hand.

We walked into Justice and she bout brought the whole story for babygirl. After a while we left and went to finish line. I bought baby girl almost all the shoes. She finna be fresh going to school. We stopped at This Jewlery store and I bought her a bracelete. Afterwards we headed to Toys 'R' Us. We saw a couple of toys and got them for her. Finally we got the wrapping presents and birthday stuff and headed home. I'm not going to say anything but I saw someone in a black outfit watching us. Or atleast someone behind us. I couldn't tell.

Jojo p.o.v

I was on my way home to tell Prod the good news. I was so enthusiastic. When I got home I ran in and jumped on his lap. He was sitting down watching tv.

"Hey babe." He said. I kissed him. A little harder than I wanted. I pulled away leaving him smacking his lips. I chuckled.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I got the job!"

"WHAT?!" We jumped up.

"I got the job! I got it!" He hugged me.

"That's great we got to celebrate later!"

"Lets go now."

"We have to go to Issy's birthday party."

"Man, I forgot about her birthday. Welp lets get dressed." I noticed he was already ready so I went upstairs to change out of my outfit. He followed me in smacking my butt. "Don't get crazy or nothing but I saw this guy/girl in a Black outfit. I was leaving my new job and they were across the street just standing there. Weird right?"

"Maybe they were staring at someone near you."

"But get this," I said finishing putting my clothes on and putting my shoes on." He left when I looked up from buckling my seat belt."

"Wow that is weird."

~Issy's Birthday Party~

Ray p.o.v

We were getting ready to cut the cake. As we were all sitting there waiting for Roc to find a lighter Issy started to sing. " She follow me on twitter, man I gotta hit her up, something something something."

"Issybella you know that song."

"Uncle Ray, Thats my Jam!" She said snapping her fingers.

Knock Knock Knock

"Ooh, Issy wait here baby. I have some special people you get to finally meet." Hay said. She rushed to the door. In came Rocs mom, Her husband and Haley's sisters and twin boys.

"Hi Ms. Isabella, Im your grandma. Do you remeber me?" She shook her head no. Im not surprised. After Issy was born his mom left for like a year. She came back right when Roc was leaving for college and begged him to stay. "Well, I held you when you were born. I also held your daddy when he was born."

"Did you hold mommy too?' They looked at her in confusion.

"Mom, we'll talk about that later."

"Ohh, no, I didn't hold your mommy. Her parents held her. Those are you other grandparents."

"Who are you?" She said pointing to her husband.

"Im your grandpa."

"Did you hold daddy and me too?"

"Um, no." He said awkwardly. It was silent.

"Well, Im your aunt Jessica , this is your Aunt Gabriella, and your uncles Taylor and Tyler. But you can call them Ty and Tay." Ohh, that must be Chelly's kids.

"Nu uhn. Their too young to be my uncles." She said.

"Issy, there 2 years older than you."

"Ohh," We sung happy birthday and opened her presents. She got a lot. Afterwards we left Jess and Gabri to play with the kids.

"Okay, so why does she call you Mom instead of Yasmin? I mean I always wanted you to be his first baby mama, but yea."

":She was abusing Issy. After I found Hay we went to visit her parents and Issy. When I went to take Issy back I saw a letter and her suit cases saying she didnt want Issy. Then Issy showed me her bruises and I had to report Yasmin and her boyfriend. Their in Jail. They get out in december or january and then they have community service. Yasmin has no custody over her. She can only visit her here."

"Ohhh,"

"Okay guys, I don't mean to interupt but, I saw some one in all black watching me today." Jojo said.

"Me too!" Prince, Hay, and Roc said. They looked at each other.

" I saw him today." Prince said. " Me and Issy went to the park and he was just standing there. I waved to him because it was creepy and he walked away."

"I saw him outside across the street after I got my new job. After I buckled my seat belt he was gone."

" I saw him at Toys 'R' Us. Just standing there." Roc said.

"I saw him yesterday." We all looked at Hay.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Shaun asked.

"I thought it was my imagination. I saw him at village Inn and when I went outside he was gone."

"Wow, well we need to watch our backs. Big time. Especially Haley's we don't need no dead babies."

"Babies?' Mrs. T said her name is Thersa. I find it weird and cool about their family. Rocs dad name is Trevor, Her name is Thersa, his name is Trey and his Twin sister is Tera.

"Mom, Your wish is coming true. Haley is pregnant, with a boy, and engaged!"

She jumped up." How many months?"

"5" Haley smiled. His mom picked Haley up and hugged her.

"This is great!"

"Not to rain on yall little excitement, but has any one talked to Tera, does she even know about Mr. Trevor." Prince asked. Roc's whole emotion changed and so Did Mrs. T

"Of course she knows about Trevor, Jacob. And No, know one has talked to her."

"I'm sorry, who is Tera?" Her husband spoke.

" Tera is Trey's little twin sister. She's locked up. She kept killing his girl friends. She nearly killed ms. Haley here. But I caught her."

"Woah, why'd she kill them?" He was really interested.

" She was trying to protect him." We didn't even noticed Roc leave until his mom started whispering. " Ever since, Trey has hated her. You guys don't say anything. But.... She's been out for 2 months." We gasped.

Right before I could ask were she was Roc came back in. Crazy right, I wonder were she is forreal.

(A/N The person in the black outfit is being creepy. Trey's sister is out. How will he react? Vote-Comment)

Weiterlesen