Real eyes, Realizes, Real lies

4 years later

Ash p.o.v

"Okay class dismissed, have a great spring break."

I ran out of the class and rushed to my car happy as ever. I drove to me and the girls apartment. Yes, apartment. We graduated high school. Now we are in our 4th year of college. Ready to graduate that too.

Hay never came back. We honestly don't know if she's alive. We live in New york. There were so many opportunities here. I was in modeling school. It was Ms. Deena's modeling school. The top notch. I was ecstatic when they called me. Jojo was becoming a nurse. Shaun was a pediatrician, Prod and Ray is with a dance studio. Roc became a part time rapper and a lawyer. Prince is a artist and he also has a clothing line called Misfits. Im so proud of us.

I got home, I guess Jojo and Shaun were in class still. I chilled on our couch turning the tv on. I watched Martin reruns. I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?!"

"Roc."

I opened the door. He slugged his self in. For the past four years he's been coming to me for semi counseling on Hay. He hasn't even looked at another girl since. When we go out he mops at home.

"So what wrong now Roc?"

"I miss her. I miss her voice. Her touch, her smell, her laugh. Ugh when she raised her cute voice when she was angry. I just want my Haley back." He cried.

"You know what will help you."

"what?" He looked up. His eyes were majorly puffy, good grief.

"Icecream. Go to the store and buy some."

He nodded dragging him self out. I must say since she left, he's become a little fatty. He still works out, but not as much. I hope he finds her soon.

Hay P.o.v

"Hey Pablo, want anything from the store?"

" Yea, Some doritos."

"Okay." I kissed his cheek and left. I hopped in his Mazda. Pablo is my pimp. When I left and made it to New York I was on the street. He took me in. I didn't know he was until he started renting me to other dudes and fucking me. I was so sore. As the years progressed he trusted me to go to college. He wanted me to be something. I decided to become a Lawyer. Its been my dream lowkey. Pablo has made me top Slut. Only the richest pimps could take me, and rarely. He allowed me to sleep in a nice bed, boss the lower sluts around, he pays for my school tution, and for new clothes. He told me, I could leave when ever I wanted. But I haven't I don't really know why. Lowkey, I miss Roc, will I tell him? No. I'm pretty sure he's found someone better. Sometimes I get to thinking, how our life would be. I bet he wouldn't beat me or use me for sex.

Oh yea, thats why I left him, because he only wants sex. Pahaha, I hope he rots in hell for his dirty ways. I pulled up to the store. As I get out I hear my name being yelled. I turned around to see no one. I grabbed a basket and went in. I went to the rice section, I decided to cook Pablo some Jambalaya, did I love Pablo? Nope not a bit, I have no feelings towards him. I've became a tough lover, and I can't trust anyone really. I grabbed my Jambalya rice and decided to get some Ice cream for dessert. As I was picking up Icecream I held Rocs favorite. Cookies and creme.

"Thats my favorite." Some man said.

"Yea, I like this too."

"I know."

I slowly turned my head to see who the man was. I gasped.

Roc.

I dropped my things getting ready to go. I'll comeback later! As I was running he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He held my arms. He looked fatter and his eyes were puffy. He did not look well.