Say it aint true

Ray p.o.v

As of right now I was in my car smoking my life away. It helps best. I got a knock on my car door. "Who is it?"

"Nyc police! Open up!" Hell naah! I opened the other window and threw it out and the last of my weed. I let the weed air out a bit. And I popped a gum in, I put eye drops in my eyes.

I fixed myself and rolled my window down. "Yes?"

"Sir have you been smoking?" Well duh?

"No sir?"

"It smells fresh and your windows were foggy. Your eyes are red."

"Sorry, I don't smoke. My eyes are real bad and I just dropped my homeboy off, he had some."

"Sir, your under arrest for legal possesion of weed." Another cop came around with the weed bag and blunt. Ah shit

Prod p.o.v

I waited for Ray to call but he never did. So I called his phone and he didn't answer. I finally gave up and went upstairs to cuddle with Jojo.

She was sleep so we didn't talk. I just laid there and she rolled over on top of my chest. I hugged her. Then I got a call from The Nyc police, who is this?

Roc p.o.v

I was highly angry. I couldn't believe it. Haley told me, didn't she. We began to clean. Even Tj helped us.

Finally at 3a.m we got most clean. We need to replace a couple of glass vases but that's all. I told Haley to go to sleep. I kissed them goodnight and rolled up to Kevin's house. I put some leather gloves on and got out my car. Making sure not to make a lot of noise

I busted down the door. Him and this girl jumped up. "What the hell man!" I immediatley punched him in the face and kicked him in the balls. By then the girl had her clothes on and left. Kevin got up and wipes the blood off his face. He got about 2 good licks in on me. Thats all, I was going ham on this nigga.

I led us towards the kitchen. I felt awkward because his dick kept touching me.

I grabbed some scissors and he grabbed a knife. We circled around each other as if we were animals.

"So you think its cool to kiss my wife bastard?"

"No harm Remember." I was livid pnow.

"No Harm My ass! We suppose to be bros."

"Welp.. AHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed like a girl. Wanna know why? I cut that nigga's dick off literally. "Bitch nigga, a-a" Is all I heard and I bounced taking the scissors with me.

I came home to see Haley sleep on the couch. Why'd she move? I tried closing the door silently but when I turned back she had her little face mask on and her rollers in place and her foot taping. I jumped cause I was frighten. "Babe I thought you were sleep." I said inching towards her.

She backed up. "Y-You killed someone?" She said pointing at my shirt. I didn't know his dick blood splattered on me. Welp, that would've never happened if a nigga was real.

"No, just scared someone." I guess she didn't know I killed Eric either.

"By doing what?!"

"I cut his dick off."

"You made Kevin pull his pants down?!"

"Noo.." I sighed rubbing my hand through my curls. "He was fucking some girl."

She ran over to me and hugged me."Trey fucking Young. Please don't get arrested for something stupid."

I lifted her face looking into her eyes. "Baby I promise." I kissed her.

I wiped my lips because of her facial mask." Now come to bed, having me worried sick." She playfully punched me.

I picked up and ran to or bed room. She squealed. I threw her on the bed " Don't punch me missy." I cupped her face and kissed her but she immediately moved. "What?"

"My face."

"Its sexy as fuck!" I kissed her again.

"Roooooooocc" She giggled.

"Haaaallllleeeeeeeyyy" I smiled.

"Your getting my face mask everywhere. And go take a shower, you stink."

I stood up and put my hand on my chest and opened my mouth wide. "Well I never!" I let one hand hang and I stomped to the bathroom and switched my hips. I started the shower and I heard her walk in.

"Do that again and me and the kids are leaving." She said. I laughed.

I put the plug in so I could take a bath. " You know you'd try to change me back. Let's pretend that I was 'gay' what would you do to make me straight again."

We smirked as she walked over. She kissed me as she undressed me. "Well if that was the case, I'd push you in this tub." She pushed me down real hard.

"Ouch," I yelled. That really hurted my butt.

She laughed so I pulled her in with me. "OHH MY GOSH TREY, AHHHH!"

"Dang babe, I didn't even give you the D and you screamin." I laughed.

Her outfit was soaked wet and part of her mask was on my chest. "Ugh I hate you!" She said storming out to change.

I took my shower and then walked out. I dropped my towel feeling the AC against my bare skin and slid into bed, making sure I put my dick near her butt.

"Roc?"

"Hmm?" She started to feel around and soon touching Roczilla. She rose up.

"Trey Chresanto Young, I am not about to have sex with you get some clothes on."

"What if I like sleeping naked?" I asked.

She shrugged "Whatever" A few min passed and I was out.

Prince p.o.v

I was laying in the bed with Ashley cuddling I was so comfortable. "Thank you." I said.

" For?"

"Giving birth to 2 beautiful children"

She kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you more" I smiled and kissed her again.

Shaunessy p.o.v

I laid here crawled up in my bed crying. I can't do it. I can't. I called Ray's phone. It went straight to voicemail.

"Ray, baby, come home. Let's talk."

I hung up and laid here again. Moping. Finally I got up to watch some tv.

"Gold all in my chain, gold all in my ranngg, gold all in my watch don't believe me just watch nigga nigga nigga." My phone rang.

"H-hello?" I sniffed.

"Hey girl, umm, Ray's downtown in jail."

"What?!!"