Reunited

Ash p.o.v

We sat there talking for a good 3 hours. I started to smell something so horrible. I looked around.

"EW!" Everyone looked at me.

"What baby?"

"I don't know about ya'll. But I dont like the smell of dead people."

"Oh snap we forgot. Thats the reason we called Ace and Goon over."

"Wow so thats the only reason?" Ace

"Yea, Unfortantley. We left our old days in the past." Prod said.

"So Yall left yall family too?!" Goon looked Butt hurt.

"No just the problems that came with them. Don't take it personal! We still love yall big headed selves!" We group hugged. Amber started crying.

"Okay, get him out. Take him far far away!"

"Gotchu, stay in touch yall!" Everybody left.

Roc p.o.v

I came back in after bringing my car back. I walked in nd saw Amber trying to walk to me. She squeezed her fingers wanting me to pick her up.

"Dadadadadada!"

"Hay! She called me Dada!" I picked her up wih joy. "Say momma"

"Mamamamamama!" She smiled and clapped. Showing her tooth. Ithrough her in the air and caught her.

"Good job Pretty, " Hay said.

She grabbed my chain and put it in her mouth again.

"She loves my chain." I chuckled. I pulled it out and I laid her on the couch and tickled her she laughed. Hay took pictures. I stop tickling her real fast.

"Whats wrong?"

"I think I made her booboo."

"Well change it.!"

"I dont know how too."

"Are you telling me all the-"

"You always changed her so dont even!" She grabbed a diaper, wipes and powder.

"Okay take the diaper off by pulling those straps off." As I did that I yelled.

"Ahh!" I quickly put her diaper on. "You do it!" She chuckled. "Scared much?"

"Nah thugs dont get scared."

"you do. Haa" She did it with ease. She put Amber on the floor. I sat next to her and we cuddled.

Prince p.o.v

"Baby we should have Amber over

"

"Why?"

"So we can get a feel on how babies act." Ash had a point. I dont wanna be a dad that doesnt know anything. Where having Twins. 2 Boys. So happy. We're thinking of names.

Ash called Hay

-Phone Convo-

"Hey...... I am Not Ugly...... Whatever hahaa...... ANYWAYS! Can I have Amber...... No not like have her, just let her spend the night....... So I can get a fill of having a child....... Whatever just bring her over. I got a crib and toys. Just bring the basics.......... No stupid! I mean clothes diapers that basic!...... Yea Yea whatever Bye!"

-Phone Convo-

"So what she say?"

"She said she'll be right over."