Hell to the no!

Shout out to @Cannvibis (I hope I spelt that right) she guessed the guy right, the girl is right but she does'nt come till later. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Prod p.o.v

"Got Dammit Issy sit down now!" She's been hyper ever since she got here.

"S-sorry Uncle Prod." She ran to the couch and plopped down crying.

Where is Jojo?! I am no good with kids! I walked in and sat by her. " Im sorry Issy." She didn't move.

I lifted her up to see her sleep already. Yes, thank you Lord!

Roc p.o.v

(Recap)

I ran to the door and opened it.

"Hey there."

"What the fuck?!" Hell naw. I must be dreaming.

"Are you gonna let me in?"

"Hell no! Goodbye Tera!" I nearly slammed the door on her until she forced it opened and pushed her way in.

" Trey, how can you deny me? I look just like you?! Its like looking in a mirror."

"Yea looking in a fucked up mirror! Get out before I force you!"

"Trey! I'm your fucking Twin! Im not leaving! Weres my neice?"

"Niece?!" I laughed real hard.

"Yes Niece, mama told me, mmmmhmm! No need to lie!" I was about ready to slap her.

"You need to go." She started crying. Oh my Gosh. "Fine, Fine, Fine, stay, only for a little bit."

"Thank you Trey"

Hay p.o.v

(Recap Hay Dropped her spaghetti pasta box and a mystery guy picked it up for her.)

This can't be, I turned around walking towards the fron of the store. I hurriedly put my food on the grocery machine as the man rang them up.

"Haley, can we talk?"

"No, leave me alone."

"Please?"

"How'd you get out of jail? Huh?! You still have 6 more years!"

"My uncle bailed me out." The cashier finished and I threw him a hundred grabbed my bags and stormed out. He was still on my heel. "Listen Haley, I love you." I threw my bags in the car and faced him.

"I don't love you rapist! First off yo broke down ass leave me for some rich chick, then after you realize she humilated you, you came back for me, but when you realized I had someone better than you, you stalk me, mhmm, I saw you staring at me in the window everytime I came to get the mail! And to top it off , you raped me, at my own fucking house! Now you come here with this?! No!"

"ROC CHEATED ON YOU TOO! IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!"

"BUT I FORGAVE HIM BECAUSE I LOVE HIM! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE RICARDO!" And with that, he pulled me towards him and kissed me. Oh my Gosh, I fell in for his kiss. I have to say, he's a top 5 of good kissers to me. After a second or two I realized what just happened I pulled away quickly. "Stay away from me sicko!" He smirked and I got into my car and sped off.

Ricardo p.o.v

Wow, Haley always has curves, but now that we're older they hit her even better in the right spots, And she looks adorable with her little belly. That kiss brung back memories.