PlayDate.

Jojo p.o.v

After the party Karia begged for Amber to comeover. I didn't mind at all. I was watching and listening to their conversation. Not making any sense.

"We go take bath in da pool" Amber walked her doll to the play pool.

"I'mma gonna eat me some Candy for bweakfast. Want sum?" Karia said.

"No. I alwedy had Icescweam." I thought It was so cute. Prod came down and sat by me.

"We have a beautiful daughter, don't we?"

"Yeaa, she looks like me."

"Yeah right. She clearly looks like me."

"Yea she gotta big head like you."

"Thats not the only thing big on me." Prod smirked. I smacked his arm.

"Boy you so nasty"

"dady nasti, dady nasti!" Karia said crawling toward me.

"Daddys not nasty! Come here"

"Uh uhnn, yu nasti dady." I picked her up.

"Unc Pod yu no nasti, Karia is." Amber said. Prod picked Amber up.

"Nu uhnn"

"Uh uhnn!"

"Hey where all nasty!" I said. Karia nearly fell off of me.

"Not me mommy I not nasti yall is." She crawled away. I get a text from Ash saying Justice and Jessie wants to take all the kids out. (By the way Justice and Jessie are bffs and are both 19 1/2) I texted her back saying coo. Moments later I hear them knocking on my door. I open up and a zoo of kids come in. The Hell?

"Hey Divonica." Justice said.

"Hey." I handed their baby bags and they gathered their army of kids and left. Too many babys for me to handle. I went in the kitchen. Prod came behind me and kissed my neck. Hitting my spot. My knees weakend and a moan slipped out. "Prrrooood. We have house work"

He turnt me around. "That can wait for later." He kissed me. I wrapped my wet hands around his neck. This was his I'm horny kiss. Because he barely stayed on my lips it was either my neck or my lips. Baby #2 get ready.

Ash p.o.v

After the boys left me and Prince got ready for our dinner date. He told my to dress in my sexiest formal. So I did. An hour later, yes an hour I was ready. ( This p.o.v is short. Just filling yall in for the next chapt.)

Shaun p.o.v

Me and Ray where chilling in bed with the windows open. It was hot as fish grease in here. Only because me and Ray just had sex. Man ya'll his tongue is just so freaking long. It be doing tricks and shit. Be having me crazy. Ray has truly made me sprung yall.

"Babe sex just gets better each time" He said staring down at me. I was laying on his chest tracing his 6 pack.

"You think so" Cause I sure do. He be doing the most with that tongue.

"Hell yeah, you got that good pussy! If you wasnt married you'd be mines."

"Shut up Ray. You say the corniest shit after sex."

"He dont hate the player hate the game." I laughed at his corny self.

"Just shut up." I kissed him.

Roc p.o.v

Whew! I havent felt this good in weeks. Ever since Amber came things have been hectic.

"Babe you hungry?"

"Yea lets go out tonight. I got a new resturant for us to try.

"Aite coo. Imma take a shower." She got up and took 2 steps and fell. "Ahh shit." I jumped up.

"Babe you okay?" I helped her up in the bed.

"My legs became really sore. Almost like I can't feel them." I grinned. "Why is you grinning like that?"

"Cus, thats the Roczilla effect. He'll make you numb." I chuckled. "I'll run us a hot bath. Thats tge remedy for Roczilla." We laughed. I made the bath at we both got in and soaked. Wow I'm gonna make this say even better for us. As we were in the tub I massaged her legs. She nodded off to sleep. I guess it felt good. But aint she scared of falling in and drowning? Guess not cus Im here.

Jessie p.o.v

We took the kids to chuck e. cheese. They were all hungry. So we ordered them cheese pizza. I called them over I noticed 4 kids missing. I yelled their names. Nothing. I scanned the room. I saw Amber, Karia, Chris, and RJ talking to someone familar. "Whats her name?"

"Dude, Thats That chick Ella! She fucked with Roc before."

(Short Chapter I know, Just a fill in chapter so you know what to expect next chapter. Thanks for the comments guys. It really gives me motivation to write more often. Love yall all! Comment-Vote)