Death

Hay p.o.v

We were sitting in the waiting room chillan when Chelly walked in with some young man, and my little bros.

"Hey Haley hun."

"Sup."

"Well we're gone. I just came to say by, I start work on monday so me and the boys leaving. Say bye guys."

Ty and Tay ran up to me. "I love you sissy."

"Love you too babies. "

"Bye Roc, tell Tj bye."

As they were leaving I walked up to Chelly. "Is my dad and them leaving too?"

"No,"

"Oh, and who is he?"

"Remember my son Dontae?"

"Woah, Roc come here." He came over.

"Yea, remeber Dontae?"

"Your step bro who harassed you? Yea why?" Chelly stared at him.

"This is him."

"Aww wassup !" They nodded.

"Hey Haley can I talk to you?" He said pulling me outside.

"Wassup?" He kissed me. I pulled away and slapped him so fast.

"What the hell!? Get this through your skull Dontae I don't and never will like you." I said storming back in to see Roc talking to the doctor.

"Well, Unfortantely, Yasmin died. Isabella is okay , we do want to keep her here for a while because her mother has not fed her in a while so we want to watch her and make sure she gets healthy again ; she's awake. In room 300."

"Thanks doc." Roc said shaking his hand.

Roc grabbed a sleeping Tj from Jojo. We walked towards Isabella's room.

"So what you gonna do with Yasmin's body?"

"Let Ricardo handle it. Maybe he'll realize his dumb actions and will leave us alone."

"Yea, are you gonna go to her funeral?"

"F u c k no. Maybe if Issy wants too ; I doubt that "

We walked in the room Issy was watching tv. She looked our way ;"MOMMY, DADDY!?"

; " Baby!" I yelled running her way and nearly tripping over my dress.

"Mommy , did yall get married ? "

"Yes baby , today we did. "

"Yay, I missed y'all so much ! "

" Isabella?"

"Yes Daddy? "

"Your mom is dead... "

"Oh the fuck well , she needs to be. " I turned my head at her shocked.

"Isabella!! We do not use that langauge! Say it again and I'll pop you in your mouth ! "

"Yes mommy. Sorry. " she looked down. " Did you have my brother ?"

"Yes this is him , your baby brother Tj ." Roc said laying him down next to her.

She played with his curls. " Daddy ?"

" Yess baby? "

" Why'd you never looked for me? I was miserable."

"Baby girl , I tried e v e r y day. I'm serious, we couldn't find you."

She started crying. "Daddy, Mommy, they hurt me. They hurt me way to bad. "

"Where'd he beat you at?!" Roc's voice began to rise.