Funeral

MUST READ!! THIS STORY IS ENDING SOON, YES, I KNOW TEAR TEAR. I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL FOR READ AND S/O TO @Nyny_tho & @kck244 for giving me motivation to write. Okay now read on anddd, check out my newest book bandaid its a prodigy love story. :)

________________________________________

Shaun p.o.v

I hurriedly put my sweats on. I grabbed some money thatwe've been saving and ran out the house.

I got to the station and ran in."Excuse me Ms. can I help you?"

"My boyfriend is back there."

"His name?"

"Ray'Quan Henderson."

"Oh Mr. Druggy," I pulled him by his shirt.

"Listen here, he is not a druggy, he only does that when things get rough."

"Ms. Let go of me. Your little boyfriend has been released. But he has court in two days. Better hope he's not going to jail."

I rolled my eyes and walked out. It began raining. The sun was peaking out. I ran in my car. It was 5:15 a.m I drove looking for Ray when I found him soaking wet walking. "Ray?" He looked at me and kept walking. "Ray, get in the car now." He kept going. So I drove my car on the sidewalk blocking him. He finally got in and I drove to our house.

"My car , I need it."

"We'll get it later." I pulled in our driveway. He got out and slammed the door.

"Ray? Can we talk?"

"About what?"

"Us Ray, I love you."

"You didn't seem to care when you broke up with me." I slid my soaking wet hair out of my face.

"Ray, I gave us a break. I needed to think!"

"About what?!"

"About how I would deal without you. Ray, if I can't start a family with you then I don't want one at all." I yelled over the rain.

He pulled me into a hug then lifted my chin." Baby, I do want a family. I love you." He kissed me.

"Dream come true."

"What is?"

"I got a kiss in the rain." I smiled.

We walked inside and things went from there. We made love. It was beautiful. Our bodys warmed from the sweat we created.

Roc p.o.v

We were all cozied up sleep. Issy andTj snuck in here and slept with us. I heard my phone ring and got up to answer.

"Who is it?"

"Ricardo, Yasmin's funeral is at 10:30 at Christ church." And he hung up.

Did he really call me at like 5 something in the morning to tell me that. I laid back down and went to sleep.

"Babe, who was that?"

"Ricardo, he told me the funeral is today."

"Oh, okay."

Morning crept on us slowly but surely. It was soon 9 am.

I smelt breakfast. I got up and saw the bed was empty so I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs.

"Eww daddy put some clothes on." Tj yelled.

I completely forgot I didn't put any boxers on. I ran upstairs and I heard them laughing. That aint funny. I came back downstairs and ate. As I was eating they finished and went to go get dressed.